Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers

We went to an Applebee's for dinner. He told me point blank that he'd be paying for everything and I could get what I wanted. We had fun, eating the greasy food and enjoying our conversation.

"I kind of realized I know next to nothing about you," I told him at the beginning of the meal. "Tell me about yourself."

He shrugged. "My birthday is June 25th, so I'll be turning 19 soon. My family is originally from Arkansas, but we moved here when I was a little kid. I live with my mom, dad, and four siblings."

I whistled. "That's a lot. Gimme the rundown."

"I'm the second oldest. My older sister Erika is 23 now, and on her way to a bachelor's degree. Then there's the twins, who are 15. They're identical twin brothers, named Hal and Otis."

That sparked something in my brain. I remembered what that reminded me of.

"You mean like—"

"Yes, like Hall and Oates. My parents were kind enough to not make it exact, but they're lucky pretty much nobody their age would get the reference even if they had. That leaves Holly, who just turned 9 in April."

I thought about all the ages. "I kind of thought that families usually have kids closer together in age."

He nodded. "My parents are kind of weird like that. They say that there were times where they knew that they wanted more kids, and always heeded that feeling. But after Holly was born they said their family was complete and Dad got a vasectomy."

"How crowded is your house?"

He chuckled. "Probably very crowded, but it's been like that for so long I've gotten used to it. It's not bad. Both my parents have day jobs, but there's always someone to talk to."

"Lucky. I've always wanted a sibling."

Todd gave me a wry look. "You'd be surprised. Sometimes they're a blessing and sometimes I want to bash my head into the wall. But I think most siblings are like that."

I laughed.

We had a good time together, and by the end I didn't want it to stop.

"I don't wanna go home yet," I told him after we got in the car.

"Well, we could go to my house, maybe your house. We'll see how we feel."

Considering what Todd looks like it's kind of funny how he was able to say that with nothing but innocence.

"Your family sounds interesting," I offered.

He grinned and nodded. "Alright, then."

I texted my parents that I'd be out late as he drove us to our new destination.

*****

We arrived at Todd's house, a normal sized suburban home just like mine, at about 8 PM. Coincidentally, his parents were out on a date night, too, so only his siblings were waiting for us there.

"I'm back!" he called out.

I heard a few voices yell greetings in return.

We walked into the kitchen, which was connected to the main den of the house. A blonde woman who I assumed to be Erika was sitting at the kitchen table reading something on an iPad. She raised an eyebrow when she saw me.

"I didn't know you'd be coming over," she said.

"We didn't wanna end things just yet," Todd explained.

She stood up and shook my hand.

"You must be Preston. I'm Erika."

I nodded and said hello. Her demeanor was oddly formal. It wasn't off-putting, but it wasn't the most natural thing in the world, either. At about 5'9", she didn't tower over me, but I've always been a little insecure about my height and it added to the mild discomfort.

Todd led me to the den, where the twins were watching TV. They were one of those sets of twins that looked nearly identical, but tried not to. They were both blonde like Erika, but one had short hair, green eyes, and glasses while the other had longer hair and blue eyes. In every other way they looked exactly alike: same height, same build, same face, same voice, same everything. They both stood to introduce themselves, each a solid three or four inches taller than me. The twin with the glasses was Hal and the twin with the longer hair was Otis.

"Wow, you're 18? I would have pegged you for younger," Hal said.

"I get that a lot."

The last sibling came running in. "Hey, Todd!"

Holly was adorable. She had the same chocolate brown hair Todd had, freckles all over her face, and the cutest little smile. She looked confused when she saw me.

"Who are you?"

She was 9, not really old enough to be that familiar with same-sex relationships. I thought that Todd would just call me a friend of his, but he surprised me.

"This is Preston, my new boyfriend."

To my further surprise, she didn't even bat an eye. "Oh, hi!" She went right in for the hug, which I wasn't prepared for. I sort of awkwardly laid my hands on her.

I continued having a fun night as me, Todd, Hal, and Otis played Smash Bros. on their Wii U. I played Brawl in the past, and thought I was good at it, but the three brothers consistently kicked my ass without mercy. What made it worse was that they insisted on everybody randomizing their character select, so I couldn't even find a character to get good with.

"You gotta keep things interesting," Otis said. "You take it too seriously and before you know it you're one of those stick-in-the-mud players who turn off items and only play on boring stages."

They were so clearly a level above me that before long I elected to watch and avoid further humiliation. Holly sat on my lap and watched them with me.

"Are you okay with this?" Todd asked me, glancing at the little kid I barely knew snuggling up to me.

"It's fine," I assured him. Normally this kind of thing would be weird, but Holly really was a sweet little girl. I didn't mind.

I watched the three brothers duke it out, and they were all really good, seeming to know how to play every single character.

"You guys play this game a lot?" I asked.

"All the time," Todd answered. "Smash has been an established part of the family for years."

I looked at the twins, who acted a lot more informal and casual than Erika had. Since they were 15, I figured that they just finished their freshman year.

"Do you two go to our school?" Although at that point it was our former school. Damn, it'll take some time to get used to that.

Hal nodded. "Yep," he said, not looking away from the TV for a moment.

"Why haven't I seen you two before now, then?" I asked. "I know you're freshmen, but I hang out with Todd all the time."

"Well, Todd doesn't share any classes with us, obviously," Otis explained. "And he doesn't drive us to school. Dad drops us off so we could get there earlier."

I raised my eyebrows. "Really?"

Their older brother nodded. "Yep. One of the perks of being the big bro with the car is that you don't have to drive your little brothers to school at 6 AM so they can just fart around for an hour."

"That's better than almost being late every day," Hal countered.

"It's worth it to get the extra sleep."

"Who takes you home?" I asked.

"Usually Erika," said Hal.

"What about you?" I asked Holly. "Where do you go to school?"

"I go to the elementary school by our neighborhood. I take my bike."

"Really? I ride my bike to school, too."

We continued our banter. The siblings all worked well off each other and accepted me as a member of the group without much resistance.

We played more video games until about 10 PM when Erika told Holly to go to bed and the twins went off to their room.

"What do you want to do now?" Todd asked.

I grinned sheepishly. "I mean, if you want me to stay the night...I wouldn't really be opposed to it. I kind of like the thought of sleeping in the same bed with you." I added that last part so the expectations were clear.

Todd beamed. "As long as your parents are okay with it, I don't see why not."

I texted my dad about and he said it was fine, just as long as we avoided any hanky-panky. He actually used that word, too. God, I love my family.

We got to his room and we both stripped to our underwear.

"Whoa, Preston," Todd said, "you're even cuter than I thought you'd be."

"You're every bit as stunning as I thought you'd be, Todd."

He walked up and gave me a hug.

"Preston?" he asked me. "May I kiss you?"

I nodded.

He leaned in, and when our lips met I felt it. I had only kissed Chris before, and it was nice and all with him, but when Todd kissed me I felt the spark. As cliché as it sounds, I saw fireworks. Our mouths opened and our tongues danced and it felt like my body was on fire. I had no idea that something as simple as a kiss could be this powerful. He pulled back and peppered kisses all over my face. He was so gentle and affectionate. He made me feel loved and wanted.

"I love you so much, Preston!"

"I love you too, Todd," I replied breathily.

He got us on the bed and we kept kissing for probably an hour. He was a total gentleman, he didn't hump me or grab my ass or move down to give me a hickey. I had no problem with him doing those things at a later time, but at that moment I was perfectly content to keep things where they were. I felt like I could cuddle and kiss him forever.

He held my face in his hands and kissed the tip of my nose. "Thank you so much for giving me a second chance, Preston." He hugged me and ran his hands through my hair. Todd was so much bigger than me that he could pretty much envelop me in his embrace. I melted into him, feeling so safe and warm.

Things calmed down enough for us to have a conversation. We laid on our sides, so close our foreheads almost touched.

"Your family is really nice," I told him. "Progressive, too. I wasn't expecting your little sister to be so chill with you having a boyfriend."

"That's not quite it," he said. "Yeah, they're accepting and all, but we were totally used to gay people long before this. Erika's a lesbian."

That was a bit of a shock. "What are the odds of two queer kids in a row?"

He laughed. "Not high. It's a good thing all signs point to the twins being straight as an arrow, or else Mom and Dad might give up on ever getting grandchildren."

"So do you think you're gay or bi or what?"

"I'm pretty sure I'm gay. I've never been interested in getting a girlfriend. You're the only person I've ever really been attracted to."

I nodded. After a few minutes something occurred to me. If Erika was gay, then that meant that what happened at the beginning of our senior year would have caused even more drama in Todd's family than it would have otherwise. Todd was able to pick up on my concerned expression.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing."

"It doesn't look like nothing."

"Don't worry about it."

He held my face and made me look him right in the eye.

"Preston, I don't want us to hide things from each other. I've gone through so much grief already because I couldn't just talk to you. If we're gonna be a couple, we need transparency. I promise, whatever it is, we can talk about it."

I blinked a few times, taken aback by his sincerity. He was right, though.

"Well, I was just thinking about what happened between us last fall. Considering the details, it...you know..."

He nodded in understanding.

"My family was shocked. The twins didn't really know how to react, but Erika was pissed, as she should have been. She wouldn't talk to me for weeks. The whole arrangement where the twins would come and leave school separately from me was set up by her. She didn't want them to be seen with me. It's harsh, but her disgust was justified. I didn't want them to be seen with me, either."

My jaw dropped. I had no idea how much what he did to me rocked his entire life to the core. Now it was starting to make sense that he thought he needed to punish himself so much. It wasn't right, but it made sense. It also explained why she felt weird about meeting me, the kid Todd had bullied who was now his boyfriend.

I lightly cupped his cheek with my hand.

"It's not like that anymore, right? It's been almost a year."

He smiled sadly.

"Things were rocky between me and her for a while, but I was able to prove to her eventually that I was sorry. The twins still have that schedule, but it's for the reasons we told you earlier instead of us needing to distance ourselves from each other."

I didn't know what to say. I'm sorry wasn't right, it's not like I did anything to him. He did something wrong and got rightfully punished. But it was kind of insane how one thing so completely shook his whole life. He didn't just make the whole school hate him, he made some of his family hate him.

I kissed his lips.

"You've come a long way, Todd." I told him. "You're not that bully anymore, and that makes me happier than I can put into words."

He smiled. "I couldn't have done it without you, Preston. I could spend the rest of my life thanking you and it wouldn't be enough."

I kissed him again and he nuzzled my cheek.

Enough time passed for us to get tired and want to go to bed for real. He turned out the lights and flicked on the fan. It was at a high setting and my tiny body felt it.

"Are you cold?" He asked. "I'm just used to sleeping at a low temperature. I get sweaty easily."

"I'll be fine," I told him. "Just hold me and I'll be warm enough."

He drew me into his arms and spooned me, lightly kissing the nape of my neck. It felt right. It felt like home.

It was so good that a few minutes later I got a little bolder. I wanted more.

"Hey Todd?"

"Yes, baby?"

My heart warmed to hear him call me that.

"I normally sleep in the nude." That was true, but I had an ulterior motive bringing that up. He caught on.

"Well...if it'll make you more comfortable, I don't mind."

"I mean, I would, but I'm kind of shy," I said, trying to sound innocent. "I think I would feel better if you did it, too..."

He nuzzled the nape of my neck.

"I really want you to be comfortable, baby. I don't mind if you don't."

We both took off our underwear and he hugged me tightly again. It seemed so much more real and intimate to just feel that there was nothing separating the two us. His naked body was against mine. I felt his cock touching my bare skin.

"Does that feel better, baby?" He whispered.

"It feels perfect."

He kissed my ear and pulled me closer. I felt his dick touch my ass and it aroused me. It aroused me a lot. I forced myself to calm down. We didn't have to rush things. This was all we needed for now.

I cuddled with my new boyfriend before falling asleep in his embrace.

*****

The two of us stayed together all summer. We got to know each other's families a bit better. There was a bit of a wall between Todd and my parents at the beginning, for obvious reasons, but eventually they got along. Things also got easier between Erika and me. She got less stiff and her interactions with me became more like the interactions I'd have with the twins or Holly.

Todd really was the sweetest, gentlest boyfriend, but he got a little bit more forward as time went on. Once he realized that I liked it when he acted possessive of me he did more things to line up with that. He'd have his arm around my body, holding me against him by the hip. He'd put me on his lap and wrap me in his arms. When we were in bed together, he's spoon me so firmly I wouldn't have been able to get away, not that I ever wanted to.

On that subject, we also fooled around a lot. We went from kissing to making out to hand jobs and oral. I was blown away when I first saw his dick. It was long, 7 inches, but more than that it was thick. I'm a guy, I've seen porn. His cock was right up there with the best of them. Sucking his dick made me feel like I was swallowing a beer bottle, but with time and practice, I got good at it.

I, on the other hand, had a thoroughly unimpressive member. The stereotype of Asian men being a little smaller unfortunately has some basis in reality, and I wasn't an exception to the rule. Fully erect, it was right under 5 inches: nothing tiny, but small, definitely smaller than average. Like my height, it was always an insecurity of mine, but Todd never did anything that indicated he wasn't satisfied. He told me that he loved everything about my body, from my dick to my nipples to my ass. He especially loved my ass.

Both me and Todd were completely unexperienced with sex before this, so we took the journey together. I couldn't think of a better person to do it with.

By the end of July, we were ready to take the final step. We got tested (yes, it was unnecessary, but you can never be too careful) and we were both totally clean. We talked about it and decided that we wanted our first time to be special, so we wouldn't wear condoms. Even though we did our research and prepared ourselves, it was a little intimidating. I was nervous in the hours leading up to it.

Todd is going to fuck me, I thought.

Yeah, but it's Todd, I countered. Nobody else would be more gentle.

That was true. He was such a tender lover with me. Still, the loss of virginity was a big deal, so I was still anxious about it all.

The stage was set and everything was perfect. My parents were away for the weekend (it was their anniversary), I had thoroughly cleaned myself out, we had an excess amount of lube, and so many other ridiculous preparations we didn't need were made. There was no better time than that Friday night at my house.

We went to my room, knowing that when we left it again, there would be something different between us we'd never be able to reverse. It was kind of scary, but the thought of Todd being with me for it made it alright. We took off our clothes and looked at each other. The only light was coming from a lamp, so the lighting was dim and sensual. I saw his large, strong form. He was muscular and hard-looking, but I knew firsthand how soft he could be. I was small and thin, but Todd told me time and time again that I was the cutest, sexiest thing he'd ever laid eyes on.

Todd gently cupped my cheeks and kissed me on the lips, his lightly whiskered face tickling me a little.

"Baby, will you do me the honor of letting me mate with you?"

I looked right into his beautiful eyes, blue-green and deep like the ocean.

"I love you," I told him. "I want you to be my first."

He picked me up and carried me to my bed in his arms. He gently laid me down and got next to me. He kissed me, moving down from my face to my neck.

He sucked the tender skin and it made my body light up with pleasure. If I woke up with a hickey the next day I would wear it with pride. I was his.

He nuzzled and petted and kissed me until my whole body was warm from the inside out.

"Todd," I panted, "I need you now. Make love to me!"

He nodded and got me on my stomach. He rimmed me for a bit before slowly inserting a thick, lubed finger into me.

"That feels so good!" I moaned.

He added another and massaged my prostate. The first time he touched it a few weeks prior, I screamed. My dick wasn't even hard and come poured out of it like water from a faucet. It was the strangest, most intense, but most satisfying orgasm I'd ever had. That's when I knew I wanted him to fuck me.

He had three fingers inside me. The pain was ebbing as he stroked my sweet spot. I wanted more of him.

"Todd, you have to fuck me,"

"Not yet, baby," he said. "I don't want to hurt you."

He gradually inserted a fourth finger and my virgin hole swallowed it right up. After a few more minutes I was delirious with want.

"Please, Todd, please!" I begged. "I need you now! I can't take it anymore!"

He slowly pulled out his hand and the empty feeling was horrible. He generously lubed his manhood.

"Preston, if it hurts too much, let me know."

"I promise. Please fuck me!"

He kissed my ear and slowly brought the head of is cock to my hole. Gently, he pushed forward. Even with all the preparations it was still painful. Anal sex is not exactly the most natural thing in the world. It's one thing to say that you want to get fucked in the ass, but it's another thing entirely to actually feel the cock stretching you open.

NRMathis
NRMathis
445 Followers