Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NRMathis
NRMathis
439 Followers

He heard me breathing heavily through clenched teeth. "Baby, I think I need to stop."

"No!" I yelled. "Please keep going! I'll be fine."

He kept pushing, and very gradually I started relaxing. Every millimeter came easier than the last one. It was a process, but eventually he was inside me and it felt amazing. The two of us were joined. He was a part of me that no other person could be.

"Fuck me," I moaned. "Make me yours!"

He started out with slow, shallow strokes, but got more and more intense. Soon he was fucking me with the entire length of his cock. His full weight was on my back and he wrapped me up in his arms. I was at his mercy and it was incredible.

After only a few minutes, we both started climbing up, me without touching myself even once. He came first, and the feel of his dick twitching and flooding my body with his seed pushed me over the edge. Even after we came so hard and for so long, we were both still aroused and needy.

"I need more!"

He nodded and flipped me over so I was on my back. He pushed my legs back and buried into me with one thrust. I was completely relaxed, hungry for more of him. He made love to me, making sure to get my prostate and kiss me. It was better than I ever thought possible. We built up more and more, and this time I could feel us both come at exactly the same moment. Our bodies were perfectly in tune with each other and as we both came, I felt like I was flying. It was so good that it brought tears to my eyes.

Slowly, gradually, we came down from the high. Todd's cock got softer and softer until it slipped out of me. We were so sweaty and tired we couldn't even speak. After a solid thirty minutes of lying on the bed catching our breath, Todd was the first one to break the silence.

"I'm not sure we should have done that."

I got scared for a second. "Why not?"

"Because now I want you to be mine forever."

After a moment, I laughed and punched his arm.

The two of us got ready for bed. We showered together, brushed our teeth, and changed the bedsheets. The whole time we didn't say a word to each other. We just kissed occasionally.

Once we were in bed again, he cuddled me in the dark.

"I meant what I said back there," he told me. "I don't think I can ever let you go again. I'm yours now."

I nuzzled him. "You say that like it's a bad thing."

"Well, we're both barely out of high school. We have our whole futures ahead of us. What do we know about building a life with each other?"

I put my forehead against his.

"We'll figure it out. We have friends and family that'll help us, but most of all we've got each other. As long as we're together, we can handle whatever comes our way."

I could still see the concern in his eyes, even in the near darkness.

"How can you be so sure?" he asked.

I laughed quietly. "I don't really know why I'm so confident, either, but something tells me it'll be alright. Deep in my bones, I know the two of us were meant to be together. Do you feel that way, too?"

He nodded. "Yeah. Making love with you confirmed it to me. You're my mate."

I snuggled up tighter against him. "We can start from there, then. You and I are gonna be just fine."

He turned me around and kissed the crown of my head.

"I love you, Preston."

I felt myself get drowsy.

"I love you too, Todd."

Seconds later, I was asleep.

*****

It has been almost a year since that day, and the two of us are still going strong. I just finished my freshman year of college, and am ecstatic to have another summer with Todd. He would drive me to and from school with his pickup truck, which he finally got repainted, mostly due to insistence on my part. I'd go to college and he'd work in construction during the day. In the evenings we'd be together, and after the first semester we had saved up enough money to get an apartment. We've lived together since.

We're not adults yet by any means, we still have a lot to learn, but with him by my side it doesn't seem so bad. We love and support each other, give the other someone to lean on.

If you had told me a few years ago that Todd West would be the one I loved, the one I'd want to marry one day, the one I'd be happy to settle down and start a family with, I probably would have taken it as an insult. He used to torment me, make me feel small, but now he makes me feel better than anyone else could. To me, that's just a testament to how much he's grown.

Things like bullying and homophobia and prejudice are wrong, but they come in the form of actions, not people. I truly believe that all people have the potential to be good, just like how they all have the potential to be bad. That's why I think we should be quicker to forgive and show love when people indicate that they want to change. I'm not perfect, nobody is. I still make judgments on people and write them off, but looking at my boyfriend reminds me that everybody has a story, and on a one-on-one level, any two people can understand each other if they're both willing to put forward the effort.

Nobody is beyond redemption, not if they're willing to try. We need to love if we want the hate to end. I don't want to get on a soapbox like this, but we all know that life is complicated. It's messy. There's so much we don't know, so much we don't understand, not only about others, but about ourselves. Even so, compassion can bring us together, no matter how far apart two people can appear to be. In my eyes, Todd and I are direct proof of that.

Todd isn't a bully anymore. He's the man I love.

NRMathis
NRMathis
439 Followers