Burying The Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I'd like to come along. We're not really in a hurry anyway."

Dan shrugged, "Sure, OK, let me help you."

They were an odd sight walking down the street, her arm tightly wrapped around his waist for support as she limped along. A couple times they mistimed their steps and almost went to the ground together, but each time Dan managed to catch them.

As they walked through the auto parts store, Dan looked for the replacement module and Emma looked for the restroom. She caught a glimpse of a restroom sign near the back of the store as they turned down one aisle. After Dan finally found the part he was looking for, Emma spoke up.

"Could we stop at the restroom before we go?"

"Sure, let me check if they have a public one here."

"They do, I saw the sign, it's over near the back."

At the back of the store they found one door for men and one door for women. They stopped outside the door to the women's room.

Inquisitively, Dan asked, "So, uh, did you want me to come in and help then, or what?"

"I guess I hadn't thought that far ahead. Does it lock from the inside?"

"Let me check."

Dan shifted Emma so she could use the wall as a support and then went into the men's room. A moment later he popped back out.

"It doesn't lock, it's a multi-person set up."

Emma looked around the store. Although it wasn't packed, there were a fair number of other people in the store.

"I can just hold it I guess, let's get back to the car."

Dan nodded and helped her to the front of the store where he paid for the module on credit. By the time they returned to her car another hour had passed, and she already regretted not having made more of an effort to find some way to use the restroom at the auto parts store.

Dan sat her down in the passenger seat this time, and within 30 minutes had the new module plugged into the car. He sat down in the driver's seat.

"Moment of truth, " he said, and then he turned the key.

The car coughed to life with little hesitation.

"TaDa!" he proclaimed.

Emma leaned over and gave him a kiss.

"So handy, good work."

"How about lunch, Em?"

"Could we go back to my apartment first? I really have to pee."

"Could you hold it through lunch?"

Emma was a little taken aback by the unusual response, "Uh, maybe if I really had to, but I have to go pretty badly already. I wouldn't want a repeat of this morning."

"Your apartment is on the other side of town is all. We could probably find a place with a family bathroom... if you'd be OK with that?"

"... I suppose that would work," she agreed hesitantly.

Dan drove down the street until they came to a gas station.

"Let me go in and check," he said, leaving Emma in the running car and going into the gas station.

Emma fidgeted in her seat, the nearness of the restroom having a profound impact on her need to pee.

Dan came back a few minutes later.

"No luck, let's keep looking," he told her as he climbed back into the car.

"Better hurry, your Uber passengers won't like it if the seat smells like pee," she joked.

Another mile down the street they pulled into another gas station and Dan again ran inside to check. Emma stuck a hand between her legs to hold herself, and made up her mind to tell Dan to just take her home if this gas station didn't have a suitable bathroom.

After what seemed like ages she saw Dan returning to the car. He came around to her door and opened it.

"You're in luck, they have a locking bathroom."

"Great, now help me there before I have an accident and we have to go home anyway to change," she said, stretching out her arm for Dan to grasp.

Dan helped her out of the car and into the gas station. In front of the bathrooms he paused.

"Men or Women's?"

"Uh, Women's," she answered without hesitation.

Dan glanced around, and once sure that no one was looking, ushered Emma into the restroom.

Dan helped her over to the toilet and she turned around and faced him with her back to the seat. Before she had time to think, Dan raised his hands to either side of her waist and she felt his thumbs dig slightly into her sides as he hooked them under the waistband of her shorts. The fabric caught on her hips as he began to pull down. He had done it so fast she didn't have time to think about how to react, however she could feel herself starting to lose her balance as he tugged down, and she reached out instinctively to grab his shoulders and steady herself.

As she regained her balance and her wits, she realized he was still trying to get the shorts over her hips.

"The button, dummy," she told him.

"Oh, duh..." Dan said, embarrassed.

He unsnapped the button and then easily pulled her shorts and panties to her knees in one quick motion.

Blushing and feeling light headed, she sat down quickly on the toilet and covered her lap with her hands. When she glanced up at Dan, he was looking away to give her some privacy. Despite having to pee very badly, she had trouble getting started with Dan there. After a minute, she apologized.

"Sorry, I'm not used to going with someone else around."

"I can step out if you want," he offered, looking down at her.

"No, it's OK. Someone might see."

After another minute she finally let out a few trickles, and then managed to force it into a flood. Emma felt self-conscious at the loudness of the splashing liquid in the bowl and how long it continued, knowing that Dan had to be listening intently. As she was wiping, they heard a loud knock at the door. Dan pointed to her immediately.

"You answer," he whispered.

"Uh, occupied! Just a minute!" Emma called out.

After wiping, she reached out her hand to Dan and he helped her stand. This time Emma was nervously anticipating the fleeting touch of his hand on her legs and thighs as he pulled up and fastened her shorts.

When they emerged from the restroom, the old women waiting outside the door initially registered shock on her face when she saw Dan come out first. Then her expression shifted to suspicion when she saw Emma on his arm. Emma blushed furiously as they walked quickly past her and out to the car.

Dan drove down the town's main avenue as they looked for somewhere budget-friendly to eat lunch.

"There!" Emma exclaimed, pointing out a small local restaurant she had eaten at a few times before on her way home from work.

Dan slowed down and turned slowly into the parking lot. He idled the car for a minute without pulling into a parking spot. Emma looked over and saw him biting his lip.

"Is this OK? We can go somewhere else if you want."

Dan seemed to make up his mind, "No, this is fine."

They entered the dim, mostly-empty restaurant and were seated at a corner booth. Dan said hardly a word as they looked through the menu and placed their order. Finally, Emma snapped her fingers in front of his face when she caught him staring off at an empty booth to the side.

"Something's up. Come on, tell me," she prompted.

"Well... maybe another time, I've really enjoyed our time today and don't want to ruin the mood..."

"Come on Dan. I told you about my mom and we got through that together. What is it?"

"I suppose, it's just, well this restaurant is where my fiancé and I went on our first date."

"Ex-fiancé you mean, right?"

"Yeah, yeah, of course, it's just kind of hard to believe it's over, you know?"

Emma reached out her hand and rested it on top of Dan's on the table.

"You don't need to dwell on her anymore, and I don't need to dwell on my family anymore. You know why? Because now we have each other."

Emma felt a bit dumb saying it, but her heart fluttered as well. Despite the events of the past few days, it was the first time either of them had actually verbalized any sort of affection towards the other. In the back of her mind there was always that nagging doubt, the question of whether he actually felt the same or whether he was just being a good friend and had no romantic intents.

Dan flipped his hand around and wrapped his fingers around hers.

"I feel like we should kiss, but you're sitting too far away so I'll have to owe you one," he said, smiling for the first time since they had entered the restaurant.

The waiter arrived with their food and topped off their drinks. As they dug into their meal, Dan recalled the events of the afternoon of the day on which the car accident had occurred.

"I had gone out to pick up a passenger that afternoon and expected to be home late because they were asking for a really long ride. I had texted Alice, my ex-fiancé, to tell her I'd be gone a while. However, halfway there the rider cancelled on me. It was around the time Alice normally got done with work, so I decided to swing by and see if she wanted to grab an early dinner together. I pulled up outside her office just in time to see her and my brother walking down the sidewalk. I watched them both get into his car and drive off. I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but I decided to follow them."

"I followed them to his house and parked down the street a ways while I watched them go inside together. I gave them a good 15 minutes or so - maybe she was just picking something up I told myself. Eventually I went up the doorstep though, and wasn't really sure what I would do next until I heard her moan from inside. I knew her well enough to know it was a moan of pleasure, not pain. My brother had a key hidden outside, so I let myself in quietly and peeked into his living room."

"Alice was sitting on the couch with her work blouse unbuttoned halfway, her skirt pulled up around her waist, and her panties down around her ankles, and my brother had his head buried between her legs. I was so shocked that all I could do was watch in disbelief. Soon she kicked off her panties and scooted to the edge of the couch and my brother kneeled in front of her and went in bare. She wasn't even on birth control, or at least she had told me she wasn't."

"Anyway, at that point I was furious and couldn't remain hidden anymore. I shouted out something, just some meaningless gibberish since I couldn't even really form a coherent sentence in my anger. Alice let out a shriek and turned white as a ghost, and my brother froze buried in her and looked over in surprise at me. They pulled apart and tried to cover themselves as soon as they recognized me. I just shouted at her that it was over. Told her she might as well finish fucking him now because we were through. Then I spun around, went back to my car and started just driving Uber again because I wanted to put my mind on auto-pilot and had no idea what else to do."

By the time Dan had completed his story they were done eating lunch.

"Sorry, that was a bit more graphic than I meant it to be. I got carried away thinking about it," Dan apologized.

"Dan, I will never cheat on you, I promise," Emma told him, a little shocked. It was the only response she could think of that seemed appropriate.

"Thanks Em, I honestly do believe you."

"How about we go see a movie? Something to take your mind off it," Emma suggested

"That sounds like a great idea."

After looking up the showings for that afternoon, they rushed to the theater to catch the movie they wanted to see. As they stood in the lobby getting tickets, Emma wanted to use the restroom before the movie, but the theater had no family bathroom and the gender-specific restrooms appeared quite busy, so she just held it.

A short while later they sat in the back row of a mostly empty theater watching previews while waiting for the movie to begin. Dan sat with his arm around her shoulder. They each had a drink, and between them were sharing a large bucket of popcorn.

About halfway through the movie, Emma was feeling a very consistent nagging from her bladder, which was distracting her from the movie. However, that distraction was soon forgotten when Dan's hand shifted down to her lap. She felt it rest there a moment before he slipped his hand into her shorts and began slowly running a finger up and down the length of her slit over top of her panties, slightly pressing the fabric into her.

Emma spread her legs slightly to give him more room to maneuver, and then rested her hand on the crotch of his jeans. Dan clearly knew what he was doing as he bumped his finger into her clit with just the right amount of force at the top of every stroke, but Emma herself felt a little lost. She pressed her hand flat against his pants and felt the clear and obvious outline of his cock. With her fingertips, she rubbed in small circles near the top of the bulge, similar to what she normally did on herself.

Emma felt very moist between her legs now and knew her panties must be fairly wet from the way the fabric was starting to ride into her. She forced herself to suppress a groan when Dan's fingers pulled her panties to the side. Resting his finger firmly on her clit, he began see-sawing the tip into her pussy, varying the pressure on it as his finger dipped in and out. With his finger inside, he swirled the tip slightly to gather up lubrication and then distributed it across her lips and clit on the upward motion of the see-saw.

Emma realized she wasn't making much progress on Dan, but he seemed content to let her explore and figure it out on her own. Deciding the thick material of his pants was a hindrance, she unbuttoned the button and unzipped them a short distance. She rested her fingers on his shaft again. It felt much more defined and rigid with only his boxers between them. She began running her fingers up and down the shaft again, but then found herself wrapping her thumb around the shaft and grabbing it more tightly as she stroked.

Emma felt herself starting to get close to an orgasm, but didn't want to finish until she had Dan closer as well. She tried not to come as she pumped away at Dan furiously, finally feeling like she understood the right motion and trying to get him caught up to her present state. She had no idea if he was close or not, but felt a burning desire for them to come together. She felt a contraction build inside her and finally could not hold out any longer. As a ripple of involuntary contractions flowed up her body, she felt her bladder momentarily let go and a spurt of pee sprayed out onto Dan's hand.

As she came down from her orgasm, she felt Dan's cock throb in her hand. She continued stroking until she felt wetness soak her fingertips. She looked up at him for the first time since they had started touching each other to see his beaming face inches from her own. Before she could say a word, he gave her a long and passionate kiss.

"Want to stay for the rest of the movie?" he asked.

"Not really."

"My apartment is nearby, over the store next to a bar, want to go grab drinks?"

"Sure, but uh, I think I squirted when I came," she lied.

"I felt it, it was sexy. Stand up and I'll see how bad it looks."

Emma fastened her shorts back up and used the seats to support herself while she stood.

"Barely noticeable, no one will suspect a thing," Dan told her, but the wink he gave while saying it was lost in the darkness of the theater.

************

Chapter 5

************

Dan parked in front of his apartment and helped Emma out of the car.

"I'm going to head up to my apartment and change," he said, motioning to the damp patch on the front of his jeans.

He continued, "I have some of Alice's clothes up there. I'm sure she wouldn't mind if you wanted to borrow some."

Emma slid a hand between her legs and felt the damp backside of her shorts.

"Yeah, that seems like a good idea."

Dan's apartment was mostly clean, although fairly spartan. The walls were plain white, and several had empty nails for pictures. But there weren't too many dirty dishes in the kitchen, and the floors were clear and swept. All in all, Emma had seen far worse at college.

She instructed Dan to drop her off in the bathroom while he went off to change. Emma was still sitting on the toilet when he returned with his arms full of a random assortment of women's clothing. After setting them on the counter, he dutifully left the room when Emma made a shooing motion with her hand.

Emma pulled off her wet panties and shorts and, after looking around for a moment to try to find a suitable place to deposit them, spread them out in the shower to dry. She rummaged through the clothing pile and held up a pair of panties made of a very fine black see-through mesh. She set them to the side and pulled on a more modest pair of solid grey panties. Although they fit, they were a bit on the small side. She tried to pull on a pair of form-fitting black athletic shorts, but they were obscenely tight on her, so she instead settled for pink shorts made of stretchy material.

She hobbled to the door and opened it to find Dan waiting right outside.

"You look great! Shall we go get drunk?" he greeted her.

Emma took his outstretched hand and they walked next door to the bar.

They started slow, with a short glass of beer each. Dan asked what someone with a technical writing degree actually did for a living, and Emma launched into a lengthy exposition suitable of someone with said degree. By the time she finished they were at the bottom of their second beers.

A friend of Dan's from high school pulled up a chair and offered to buy them a round of shots. He and Dan regaled Emma with tales of their wild high school antics, and she laughed along as one round turned into two, three, four... and then they lost count. Rounds and time began to fly by faster and faster.

When Dan's friend finally stood up to leave, Emma glanced down at her phone and was shocked to see it was already 1am. No wonder she had to pee so badly.

"Ready to go?" Dan asked when he saw her looking at her phone.

"Yeah, I guess I'd better stay at your place tonight, you shouldn't drive me home like that," she slurred.

"No, definitely not," he agreed.

They walked together up to his apartment and Dan dropped her off on his couch.

"Want a glass of water?" he asked.

Emma nodded, quite enthusiastically.

Dan returned with two glasses and sat down next to her. Emma took a large sip from her glass and then set it on the coffee table. Leaning over, she gave Dan a sloppy kiss on the lips, nearly knocking over his water.

Setting his own glass aside, Dan lay back and pulled Emma on top of him while they kissed. He reached up and caressed her pert breasts through the thin shirt she was wearing, and in retaliation she ground her hips between his legs. When Dan began thrusting back against her, Emma curled up and rolled off the couch.

"Oh no! I think I've broken my ankle," she said playfully.

Dan sat up very quickly and looked down at her, but quickly understood her ploy.

"Don't worry, I'll carry you to safety," he proclaimed.

Dan picked her up and carried her back to his bedroom. With the lights still off, he laid her flat on the bed and climbed over her on his hands and knees and leaned over to give her a deep kiss. As their tongues danced, Emma's hands worked their way up his thick legs, across his taut sides, and to the buttons on his shirt. When she had them all loose, he sat back lightly on her pelvis and pulled off his shirt.

Emma squirmed under his weight and giggled as he tickled her inadvertently while pulling her own shirt up. He got it as far as her chest before she had to do a sit-up and help him get it over her arms. She collapsed back with only her bra covering her chest. Dan grabbed a breast in each hand and gently squeezed. Emma felt her hard nipples smashing into the cups of the bra. She placed her hands on his as she pressed her pelvis up against his butt, trying to generate some friction against her clit.

Dan soon reached under her back and unclasped her bra. Bending over, he grabbed it in his teeth and threw it to the side, gently scraping her chest in the process. As he returned his lips to one of her nipples, Emma reached a hand between them to start rubbing her clit. Sensing her intentions, Dan grabbed her arms and pinned them against the bed as he continued to use his mouth on her breasts.