Burying The Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xinycep
xinycep
67 Followers

Suddenly she felt his raw cock slip into her soaking slit and she let out a moan.

"I'm just going to warm it up a little and then I'll put on a condom, I promise," Dan told her as he thrust in and out.

Dan slipped one of his arms under her neck and then curled it upwards, putting her into a light chokehold. She raised both hands and held onto the thick arm under her chin. He reached around and grabbed one of her breasts with his other hand.

Dan bottomed out in her and then held still. The head of his engorged cock hovering centimeters from her cervix.

He whispered in her ear, "I'm about to cum and knock you up. Could you get off me in time if you had to?"

Emma tried to scoot forward to get off his cock, but Dan shifted his hand off her breast and pressed on her stomach, forcing her back onto him. He held her tight as she struggled against his grasp. Realizing she lacked the strength to get out of his embrace, she fell still. Her chest heaved from the effort she had exerted. Her mind latched onto the complete lack of control she had over the situation, and she felt herself skyrocketing towards an orgasm at the thought of Dan's unprotected cock potentially seconds away from filling her. She hadn't quite tripped over the edge of her orgasm when she suddenly felt Dan pull out, leaving her empty.

"Dan?" she whimpered.

"Sec... just putting on a condom," he grunted.

A minute later she felt Dan re-enter her, but it definitely felt different than before. It didn't feel bad, quite the contrary in fact, but every time he bottomed out she felt the bottom rim of the condom push up against her skin and it kept reminding her of the first time she had seen a detailed picture of a condom - back in health class in high school. She felt her orgasm starting to slip away.

After a few minutes she spoke up in a girly voice, "Dan?"

"What Em?"

Dan kept thrusting, but slowed his pace slightly while he listened.

"I don't like the condom."

"Oh christ," he exhaled.

"Could you just pull out instead?"

Dan sighed reluctantly, but pulled out, threw the condom to the side and slipped back into her.

He nibbled at her ear, "You know, you have a fetish too Em. You're a pregnancy waiting to happen."

Emma felt her stomach flip and her face flush when she heard that.

"Just pull out," she instructed him.

Dan stroked slowly. Every few minutes, pulling out far enough to pop out of her and then rubbing the slick head of his cock on her clit before plunging it back into her. Soon, Emma felt her orgasm approaching for the third time.

"I'm getting close Em, one slip up and I'll fill you up," he whispered in her ear as he gave several slow, deep strokes.

His voice nearly pushed her over the edge. She almost screamed when Dan suddenly stopped thrusting mid-stroke, but then she heard voices coming towards them from further down the beach. Emma looked up and saw a couple slowly walking their dog along the edge of the water.

"Shhhh, stay still and quiet," Dan told her.

Frustratingly, she felt her orgasm starting to slip away again. She slowly scooted her butt back until she felt Dan's balls brush her bottom. A contraction ran through her pussy, the slick walls undulating around Dan's stiff resistance. She stuck her hand in her mouth, realizing she was about to come. Dan pulled back a little more, and Emma followed him back again. She felt another series of contractions massage his dick. She tried to follow when he again tried to pull out, but suddenly Dan pushed back on her ass with both hands and she felt him slip out. A hot jet splattered hard across the inside of her thigh, pushing her fully over the edge.

When Emma came down from her orgasm she pulled her hand out of her mouth and examined the deep teeth marks on it. Dan hugged her, and they lay still and quiet as the couple walked past them and up the beach without ever noticing the two lovers.

Dan used the blanket to clean off Emma's legs, careful to wipe the semen away from her pussy. When they were both mostly cleaned up, they dressed, packed up the picnic and headed back to the car.

Once back at his apartment, Dan stood with Emma in the bathroom while she brushed her teeth.

"Remember to use the potty," he told her in a stern voice.

"Thanks Daddy, I almost forgot," she replied sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, speaking of that... would you consider going on the pill? After last night and tonight, I think we're going to be in trouble long term if you don't."

Emma spit, rinsed out her toothbrush and turned to face Dan.

"Yeah, I suppose that's for the best. We can go to the doctor tomorrow about it."

************

Chapter 8

************

The ringing of Emma's telephone startled her from slumber the next morning.

"Hello?" she answered groggily.

"Good morning. Is this Emma Smith?"

"Yes, that's me."

"This is Ted Jones with the West Hill Banking Group legal division."

Emma felt dread fill her stomach as she recognized the company as one of her student loan servicers. The noise also woke Dan, who rolled over and stared over at her with curiosity.

Ted continued speaking, "We saw a copy of your résumé online and currently are looking for technical writers to assist our legal team. Would you have some time to talk now or later in the day?"

"Oh, yeah, now would be fine."

"Great, I wanted to start by asking a few questions about your work history."

Fifteen minutes into the call Dan silently excused himself and left the room. Emma continued talking with Ted for another 30 minutes before they concluded the interview. She felt the interview had gone really well, and was bubbling with pride inside at having completed her first interview related to her technical writing degree.

"Dan!" she called to summon him from the other room.

He appeared in the doorway a moment later.

"How'd it go? You look excited." he asked.

"I dunno, but I think I nailed it."

"Nice, congrats. While you were on the phone, I did some research and found a clinic where you can get a birth control prescription for cheap. We can head over there this morning if you want."

"Well aren't you the responsible one. Yeah, ok. We could do it once more without..." Emma suggested, her voice trailing off.

"Uh, I think that's probably not a good idea, but we could play our game while we run errands this morning if you want."

"I suppose that will suffice. Can I pee before we go, I've been holding it since I woke up?"

"Only if you can get to the bathroom on your own."

Emma sarcastically rolled her eyes and smiled in response.

Dan brought her a pull-up and an outfit from her overnight bag, and Emma changed into them on the bed.

After a quick breakfast, Dan prepared two travel mugs of coffee for the journey, and they headed out to drive to the clinic on the other side of town. Along the way, Dan pulled into a gas station to fill up the car.

"That coffee is going straight through me, could I use the bathroom here? We still have a really long day ahead of us," Emma asked Dan before he could get out to pump gas.

To her surprise, he agreed, "Yeah, but just pee a little, like a quarter bladder."

Dan helped her to the restroom and left her there while he went to finish pumping gas into the car. Emma did her best to pee what felt like a quarter of her bladder into the toilet and then pulled the pull-up back on. As she sat on the closed toilet waiting for Dan to return, her bladder ached and she felt an intense urge to pee more. She began to wonder if she had severely underestimated how much a quarter bladder was. Emma was just about ready to pull down the diaper and pee a bit more in the toilet when Dan returned to collect her.

They arrived at the clinic about fifteen minutes later and took seats in the waiting room. Despite it being early on a weekday, the clinic was still very busy and it took almost an hour before a nurse called Emma back. As Dan helped her walk back to the exam room a sudden fear crossed Emma's mind: she was still wearing the diaper - what if they asked her to undress? However, it was too late to do anything about it now; they were already at the exam room.

Fortunately the Doctor didn't ask her to undress. He just asked a few questions as a matter of formality, wrote up the prescription, and sent them on their way. They were in and out of the exam room in a matter of ten minutes.

Halfway back to Emma's car in the parking lot her phone went off. Dan helped fish it out of her pocket and handed it to her so she could answer.

"Hello?"

"Hi Emma, this is Ted Jones again. I just wanted to call to tell you that we'd like to make you an offer. I've emailed the contract details to you, please review them at your earliest convenience and let me know."

"Thanks! OK, I'll take a look and get back to you."

"Great, have a good day."

Emma handed the phone back to Dan.

"I got the job!" she said, nearly toppling over as she shifted to give him a hug.

"Wow, that was fast, congratulations!"

"Let's get back to the car so I can look over the paperwork they sent me."

Back in the car, Dan waited patiently while Emma read through the documents Ted had sent her. At one point Emma let out a soft gasp.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked.

"They're offering so much, look!" she said, holding out her phone for him to see.

"Wow, yeah. It's a lot more than I make on Uber... must be a lot more than you made in retail too."

"And a signing bonus too. They want me to fly out to California for a three day training session before I begin though."

"When's that?"

"It says they can schedule it anytime. I need the money as soon as I can get it though, so I guess I'll do the movie thing and book the next flight out."

"You know Em, it's hard to believe I'm thinking this already, but it's going to feel weird without you around for three days... even though I know we did almost just meet."

"I want you to come too Dan. I can buy another ticket with my signing bonus."

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes of course. I wouldn't have gotten this job without your help, and I need your support while I'm there. I do need some newer work clothes though, I don't think my retail uniform will cut it for this job."

"There's an upscale clothing store a few blocks away. My brother, uh..."

Dan couldn't help but chuckle before he continued.

"Well, I guess it's kind of ironic in a way, but I was going to say my brother used to work there... until his boss walked in on him banging one of the cashiers in the lunchroom."

Emma looked over at Dan's face. He seemed genuinely happy. She rested her hand lightly on his arm.

"I'm glad to see the wounds are starting to heal."

Dan nodded, but changed the subject as he drove out of the clinic's parking lot.

"Diaper still dry?" he asked.

In all the excitement Emma had mostly forgotten had badly she needed to pee, but Dan's reminder brought her full bladder back to the forefront of her mind. She was really starting to get into Dan's game, although still mostly for his sake, so she told a little white lie.

"It might be a little damp actually... I was just so excited. It'll be more than a little damp if you don't let me go soon though."

After saying it, she realized the second part was actually probably true. She crossed her legs on the drive to the store - and made sure Dan noticed - to emphasize how badly she needed to pee.

At the clothing store, Dan helped her pick out a few outfits to try on. The fitting rooms were busy, and Emma shooed him away when he tried to come in with her. She was really struggling not to have an accident, but wanted to hold until they got home and had some privacy. Removing the diaper to try on some new pants left her feeling a little anxious. She actually feared she might dribble, and she didn't want to accidentally pee on clothes that weren't hers. She quickly tried on a number of outfits and selected a couple to buy.

When Emma finally put the pull-up back on she felt an instant sensation of calm and relief. She also felt a sudden intense urge to pee, as if having the diaper back on had given her brain permission to go. She jammed a hand between her legs and crouched down to ward off the leak. After regaining control, she went back out to Dan.

"I'm all set, we have to go straight home though,"

She leaned close and whispered to him, "I'm literally about to have an accident."

They hurried through the checkout line and out to the car as quickly as Emma's injured ankle would allow. Once they were back on the freeway, Emma took out her phone and looked up flights to California.

"There's a flight leaving in 3 hours with seats available, is that enough time for us to get to the airport?"

"Let's see, it's about 30 minutes home, say 30 minutes to pack, and about an hour to the airport. It's close, but we can make it."

After booking the tickets, she called Ted to accept the offer and confirm her training schedule. While talking to him, she began to feel a now-familiar cramping feeling in her bladder. As she listened to Ted talk, she saw a sign for a rest area. She tried to motion to Dan to pull over, but he didn't seem to notice her. Momentarily she took the phone away from her ear and tried to quickly find the mute button, but when she found it she looked up to see the entrance ramp to the rest area flashing by on her right. Returning the phone to her ear, she continued to listen to Ted as the cramping in her abdomen intensified.

When she finally finished her call with Ted, she sat quietly with her legs crossed and her hands between her legs. Her eyes searched the side of the road desperately for sign of an upcoming exit.

Emma felt an especially strong cramp, the first one that actually hurt a little, and felt herself leak into the pull-up. She felt her face growing hot, embarrassed at the thought that she had misjudged her capacity and had an actual accident. The situation got worse however, as another strong cramp led to another leak. Suddenly her sphincter gave way and she felt pee flood the diaper, covering her crotch and inner thighs in warm liquid. Emma shoved her hands into her crotch to try to muffle the faint hissing she could just barely hear over the road and wind noise.

When Emma had regained control, she looked over at Dan to see if he had noticed. His eyes were glued to the road and he didn't seem to be paying attention. She felt wet, really wet, between her legs, and she prayed she hadn't leaked on the seat. Despite knowing that Dan would be turned on by what had just happened, she was still very embarrassed to tell him.

"Uh, Dan?"

"What Em?"

"I, uh, couldn't hold it and had a small accident," she told him in a rush.

"Oh! Do you need me to stop?"

"At this point it's too late, let's just get home."

By the time they arrived back at Dan's apartment, Emma's wet diaper had cooled considerably and she found the sensation rather unpleasant. With some embarrassment, she asked Dan to check the seat for leaks after he helped her out of the car. Despite feeling a drip run down her leg when she stood, Dan reported that the seats were completely dry.

Their first stop in the apartment was the bathroom, where Dan helped Emma get cleaned up. Despite the both of them being very turned on, he kept it professional. After disposing of the wet diaper, he washed her off with a wet towel and brought her another pull-up.

"Could we keep playing our game on the flight?" he asked.

Emma agreed, as they didn't have time before their flight for the "alone time" she ached for.

Cleaned up and re-dressed, Emma worked with Dan to hurriedly pack their bags, and the two set off for the airport to catch their flight.

Dan and Emma arrived at the airport and rushed through check-in. Fortunately few flights were departing at that time of day, and the lines were mercifully short.

As they walked over to the security checkpoint they passed a small sandwich stand. Emma's stomach growled.

"Dan, do we have time to get lunch first?"

Dan examined their boarding passes and consulted the clock.

"Uh, we're boarding in about 20 minutes and we still have to get through security, so we'll have to make it fast."

After helping Emma sit down on a nearby bench, Dan went to the sandwich stand and ordered a turkey sandwich to split and a bottle of Coke for each of them. She and Dan snarfed down the sandwich in record time and then headed towards security.

As they walked towards security, Dan brought them to a halt by a trash can outside the line and held Emma's bottle of Coke out to her.

"We won't be able to bring these through security, do you want any more?"

Emma took a minute to finish her drink while watching people pass through security. As she watched one man get patted down, she became self-conscious of the diaper wrapped around her legs.

"Dan, I don't want to go through security with the pull-up on, can we go to the bathroom?"

"I hadn't thought about that. Yeah, we'll have to hurry. And there's no time to pee, just remove the pull-up, OK?"

They found an unoccupied family restroom and Emma changed into normal panties and discarded the diaper. For a moment she felt slight anxiety without the protection of the diaper, similar to what she had felt in the changing room. She did have to pee, and would normally have used the bathroom, but she didn't have to go as badly as she had back at the store. All the same, leaving the bathroom without using the toilet felt a little naughty.

They hurried through security with no problems - and no pat-down - and headed over to their gate to wait. The scheduled boarding time came and went, but the crowd at the gate seemed abnormally thin and no agent had come to man the kiosk at the entrance to the jet bridge. Emma nervously wondered if they had mixed up the gate or time or something, but she had already double-checked their boarding passes three times and hadn't seen any mistakes.

Finally, Dan got up and went to find someone to ask. He returned a few minutes later.

"Our flight was delayed for two hours. There's a bar a little ways down the terminal though, we have time for a round of drinks if you want."

Emma shrugged, "We don't have anything else to do."

Emma crossed her legs as they sat on bar stools sipping on drinks. Each time she took a sip, she reminded herself that it was stupid to be drinking more when she already had to pee and didn't know when Dan would help her use the bathroom.

When their new boarding time rolled around, the Coke from lunch had filled Emma's bladder and she found herself tapping her leg uncomfortably.

"Can I go pee before the flight Dan, please?" she asked as they got up to return to the gate.

"Hmm..." Dan murmured, appearing to be deep in thought.

"I already have to go really badly, I don't think I'll be able to hold it when the drinks from the bar make their way through my system."

"How about you go and just let a little bit out, to make room for the drinks?"

Emma thought back to her experience at the gas station and how just "letting a little out" had actually made the urge to pee even stronger. She looked at Dan, uncertainty in her eyes.

He leaned over and spoke a little more softly, "It's a hundred times hotter knowing you don't have the diaper for backup, but if you really need to end the game it's your choice."

Emma did need to end the game, but she didn't. Instead she let Dan guide her into the boarding line and help her onto the plane.

Once in their seats, she leaned over and whispered to Dan, "Once we're in the air I'm going to use the bathroom, I can't hold it anymore."

Dan nodded in agreement, "Fair enough, you've been a good sport."

During the safety briefing when no one was looking, Emma suddenly felt Dan's hand between her legs. She clamped her legs together to hold his hand in place, and he rubbed her roughly through the polyester fabric of her shorts until one of the flight attendants started to walk down the aisle toward them. His sudden and unexpected groping left her feeling damp between the legs, but not from urine.

xinycep
xinycep
67 Followers