Burying The Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute Dan moved his mouth between her breasts and started tracing a line down to her stomach. Although Emma tried to focus on the erotic nature of his ministrations, she found herself too ticklish and couldn't stop laughing and wiggling under him. The more she wiggled, the tighter he pressed her into the bed.

As Dan's mouth neared the top of her shorts, Emma spoke up for the first time.

"You'll have to get off my legs if you want to get in my pants," she said, straining her body against his weight to emphasize the point.

"That can be arranged," he replied as he let her go and climbed off to the side.

Dan roughly pulled her shorts and panties down past her feet. Pushing her legs apart at the knees, he began licking her clit while caressing her thighs with his hands. Emma felt her orgasm approaching quickly. In the moment before she reached the point of no return, she remembered back to the theater and a vision of her spraying Dan's face flitted through her mind.

"DaaaAANN!" she screamed to warn him, just as the orgasm overtook her.

She tried to hold in her bladder, but the spasms were too strong. Despite her best effort, she let out two large spurts in quick succession. With her eyes clenched tight she didn't see where they went, but when she finally opened her eyes she saw Dan drying off his face with the bed sheets.

Mortified and out of breath, she said nothing. Dan finished drying his face and laid down next to her on the bed, wrapping his bare arms around her naked torso.

"I think I'm starting to fall for you," he whispered.

Realizing he wasn't going to say anything about getting sprayed in the face, Emma started to relax again.

"Hopefully it's more than that at this point," she said, rolling to face him.

They laid in a tight embrace for a few minutes before Emma's curiosity got the better of her.

"Did you come?" she asked.

Dan laughed, "Not even close, that was all you."

"Then we're not finished yet," Emma said, breaking free of his embrace and sitting up.

Emma unceremoniously pulled off his pants and boxers and stared for the first time at his erect manhood. She reached out and touched a finger to its tip.

"Do I need to, uh, warm it up?" she asked.

"Oh, he's plenty warm."

Emma climbed over Dan, hovered her body above his cock, and grabbed him assertively with her hand. After a few failed attempts to guide him inside of her, Dan closed his hand over hers and helped. She plunged herself down to the hilt and winced as he tore past her hymen. She stopped as he bottomed out, digging her fingers into his side. Dan rested a hand on each of her hips to hold her down.

"Take the time you need, it'll feel better in a minute," he comforted her.

"It's nothing compared to my ankle," she joked, but she leaned over and kissed him for a minute while she rested with him inside.

After a minute the pain faded and she began to feel a fire in her belly. She began to gyrate her hips around in a circle. Under her, she felt him straining to pull back against the bed and then thrust up into her. She lifted herself up just as he was pulling back and his dick slipped out and flopped against his belly. Reaching down, she grabbed the slick shaft and managed to slide it back in without help. It took another minute and a few more slips, but eventually they got into a good rhythm. Emma held herself slightly above his body while Dan controlled most of the thrusting motion.

Emma felt herself starting to tingle. She reached down and started rubbing her clit to bring herself to the edge. Moments before her orgasm, another vision flashed through her head. She stopped rubbing herself and managed to hold off the orgasm.

"Oh, Dan, uhm... I'm not on birth control... by the way," she managed to say while trying to catch her breath.

He stopped thrusting, buried all the way inside her.

"Ahh, usually that's a good thing to mention beforehand. Do you want me to put on a condom?"

Emma felt a small spasm caress Dan's embedded shaft as she felt her orgasm rising. She felt very warm inside, and a maternal instinct nibbled at the fringes of her mind.

"It's up to you... but I really really can't afford a baby right now," she told him.

The deepest corners of her being willed him to do it anyway; the rational but inebriated part asking her why she was even giving him the option.

Dan held inside her a minute and then slowly pulled out. He paused, and then thrust quickly back inside.

"I can't afford the morning after pill either," she told him, as her heart raced and adrenaline surged through her.

"There's nothing between us, Em. I could make you a mother in a heartbeat."

He pulled out slowly again and then thrust back inside with great purpose. Emma saw stars as she came violently. She could feel her vaginal walls undulating against his hard shaft. She felt a gush inside her and prolonged her orgasm by imagining blasts of semen splashing against her cervix.

She came down shaking from her orgasm and looked down to see a puddle of clear liquid on Dan's stomach. The tip of his penis was just barely resting inside her.

"God damn Em, that was so hot. Did I pass your test?"

Emma looked down at him in wonder, not understanding what he meant and shocked slightly senseless.

Dan continued, "I actually do have to pull out now, I'm so close."

Emma sighed, "Yeah, I suppose... Just one more?"

Without waiting for a response, she slid down and impaled herself. She paused a moment, and then lifted back so just the tip rested inside her again.

"One more?" she asked, waiting this time.

"Ugh, you're playing with fire Em," he groaned.

Emma sank down onto him and quickly rose again. She looked down and saw a semi-transparent, low-viscosity stream of liquid run down his shaft.

Locking eyes with him, she watched him grit his teeth as she sank down once more without asking, dared herself to hold half a second, and then jumped off him at light speed as he groaned loudly. She looked down to see a huge spray of semen covering his chest and stomach.

Emma collapsed on top of him, kissing him while rubbing the mess between them with her body.

"Holy fuck Em, that was the hottest ever."

"Yes, but next time you have to wear a condom or I'm going to get pregnant," she scolded him.

"Yeah, I can see that."

Holding each other tightly, they soon drifted off to sleep.

************

Chapter 6

************

Emma stood on a grassy field amongst a sea of people, but she only recognized her best friend from high school, Kate, standing by her side. Music blared from a stage a hundred feet ahead of her, and the sun beat down mercilessly on the cheering crowd around her.

Emma crossed her legs and looked around for a bathroom. She couldn't see one anywhere, but assumed she would find one if she walked directly away from the stage. She grabbed Kate's hand.

"Come on Kate, let's go find a bathroom."

Kate ignored her, continuing to sway in time to the music. Emma turned away, intending to leave her friend behind, but suddenly she couldn't walk on her own. She turned back to Kate.

"Kate, come on," she begged.

Kate turned to look at her, "Just go in your diaper Em."

Emma was pretty sure Kate had never once called her Em before, but she let it pass. Looking down, she noticed she was in fact wearing a diaper.

With little hesitation Emma began to pee. The heat of the urine filling her urethra startled her to instant alertness. She clamped down as quickly as she could and then froze. She lay intertwined with Dan and realized she must have peed almost directly on his leg. She listened for any change in his breathing as she assessed how best to extricate herself from his grasp without waking him up.

She felt Dan shift beside her and immediately shut her eyes and tried to breathe slowly and deeply. She felt Dan's hand on her shoulder and heard him calling softly.

"Emma... Emma, wake up."

Emma involuntarily let out a terrified sob.

"Dan, I'm so so sorry."

"Whoa, Em, it's OK, don't cry. What's wrong?"

Emma could feel warm pee pooling under their legs and knew she was caught, even if he hadn't realized what had happened yet.

"I, uh, I uhm, I had an accident."

"I know. Can I tell you a secret?"

"What?"

"I find that kind of hot in a way."

"Oh, uh that's uh, kind of weird, but I guess I'm OK with it."

"I could be into a lot worse things I guess, eh?"

"Yeah, true. So do you want me to finish going in the bed...or...?" Emma asked.

"Well, really I'd rather you didn't. I can't afford a new mattress."

"OK then, better help me to the bathroom pronto."

Laughing, Dan carried her dripping form to the toilet.

When they returned to the bedroom, Emma sat against the wall while Dan stripped the bed and did his best to dry the wet spot on the mattress with a towel. When he had put clean and dry sheets on the bed they climbed back in and lay side by side.

"Did I pass your test last night?" Dan asked.

"Huh, what test is that?" Emma asked, genuinely confused.

"You gave me the choice and I pulled out, so I'm trustworthy, right?"

"Oh, I guess..."

They lay in silence for a minute before Emma piped up again.

"That wasn't a test though, I just got a little carried away."

"Did you think I was actually going to do it?"

"I don't know, for some reason not knowing turned me on. I guess I'm weird too."

"I think everyone is, in their own way."

Dan rolled over and kissed her, and they drifted back to sleep.

************

Chapter 7

************

Emma woke up to sun light filtering into the room. She rolled over and saw Dan sitting up in bed, reading something on his phone. When he looked up at her, she shifted her arm across her chest to cover herself. She felt slightly exposed now that the room was light and she was completely sober.

"Morning Em, sleep OK?"

"Yeah, thanks."

"Feel free to help yourself to more of Alice's clothes if you want."

Emma could feel Dan's eyes on her back as she rummaged through his closet looking for something that would fit.

"Em, could I use your car today to drive Uber? I have to pay rent at the end of the week and... well it's kind of embarrassing, but I don't have enough in my account at the moment."

Emma turned around. She wore a long tee-shirt which fell just below her waist, but she hadn't found any bottoms that fit yet.

"Oh shit! I forgot about rent."

"Do you have enough to cover next month at least?" Dan asked.

Emma shook her head, "Not quite, but I should be close. Could you spot me some?"

"Sorry, I'm in the red as is. But I was looking at Craigslist this morning and noticed someone was looking for a tutor for the day to help them finish an English paper, I'll bet that would pay pretty nicely."

"Oh, I think I could do that. Could you send me the link?"

Emma went back to searching for clothing and eventually finished dressing herself.

"I'm fashion-blind and even I can see that outfit clashes," Dan commented as he helped Emma to the kitchen.

Emma punched him playfully in the side, "Yeah, well maybe you should have told your former fiancé to put on a little more weight so her clothes would be big enough for me."

Emma followed up on the Craigslist ad while Dan made breakfast. She arranged to meet the student at the library in an hour and help him until late afternoon.

When they finished eating, Dan drove them to Emma's apartment so she could change into her own clothes. Dan sat on her bed as she was packing an overnight bag to throw in the car in case she stayed at Dan's again. She tried to sneak a few pull-ups into the bag without Dan seeing.

"So, how are you going to use the bathroom if you have to go at the library today?" he asked.

"Uhhhhh, I guess I hadn't thought about that. I suppose I'll just hold it."

"I have a suggestion."

Emma stopped packing and looked over at him expectantly.

"You could wear one of your pull-ups."

"What? Are you serious? In public?"

"No one will notice... and it's just in case you need it while I'm not there."

"I suppose so," she acquiesced.

After Emma changed into a pull-up, Dan drove her to the library and dropped her off at one of the study tables. Then he left to pick up his first passenger of the day.

Emma's pupil showed up a short time later and she spent the next few hours helping him edit and refine his English paper. Early in the afternoon her bladder filled to the point where she would normally have excused herself for a bathroom break. At one point, her pupil did just that and she sat contemplating whether she should go in the diaper while he was away. One half of her mind told her to use the diaper because that's why she was wearing it, but the other side told her that she was a big girl and should be able to hold it until Dan got back. The latter half of her mind won out, and she continued holding it.

By the time Dan arrived to pick her up, she was sitting at the table with her legs crossed. He walked up and took a seat next to her at the empty table.

"So, how did it go Em?" he asked.

"Good, we got his paper all finished up."

Dan leaned in close and whispered, "Did you end up needing the pull-up?"

"Not yet, but if you don't help me to a bathroom soon it won't be dry much longer."

"Now that we have enough money to pay our rent, I was thinking we could celebrate tonight."

Emma rolled her eyes, "I can't afford to eat out again, Dan. For someone with no job I've been spending way too much already the past few days."

"I had a better idea, let's pick up some sandwich stuff at the grocery store and have a picnic on the beach."

"Oh... Yeah, I guess that sounds pleasant."

"I have a game I'd like to propose, but feel free to say no if it makes you uncomfortable."

"A game?" Emma asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, for the rest of the night, you have to ask my permission to use the bathroom."

"Ohh, that sort of game. Well, I guess so. I need your help to get to the bathroom anyway so I guess it's not that different from not playing. You're not going to make me actually wet myself, right?"

"No, only what you're comfortable with... plus you have the diaper on, just in case."

"OK, I guess so. Can I go now before we start? Otherwise it's going to be a pretty short game."

Dan opened his mouth to reply, but Emma cut him off.

"Wait, wait. Let me guess, No."

Dan smiled, "I think you can hold it a bit longer. Come on, let's get going."

Emma re-crossed her legs as soon as Dan helped her sit down in the car.

"Do you think this pull-up will hold it all if I flood it?" she asked as Dan put the car into gear and started towards the grocery store.

"Ehh, I'd guess probably not."

"Do you know if the park has a bathroom then... because there's no way I'm going to make it through dinner."

Dan shrugged, "We'll see."

Soon they pulled up in front of the grocery store.

"Can I come in and use the bathroom before dinner?" Emma asked.

"It'll take too long with your ankle, just wait here and I'll be back in a few minutes."

Dan left her in the car while he went in to do the shopping. As soon as he was out of eye sight, Emma snuck a hand into the diaper to hold herself. Her full bladder felt rather good, although the idea of wetting herself, or even wetting her diaper, didn't bring her any pleasure. However, she could tell that it made Dan happy, and that made it worth it to her.

When they got to the beach, Emma's eyes locked onto the concrete bathhouse almost immediately.

"Please Dan, can we stop at that bathroom? I'm about to pee my pants."

Instead of turning towards the bathhouse, Dan kept them plodding through the sand towards the water.

"Let's get our picnic set up first."

Dan spread out a blanket and they sat down on the ground and began to make sandwiches. Dan pulled out a beer and set it in front of her.

"Oh god Dan, if I drink that I'm going to burst."

Emma lifted the fringe of her shirt, showing him her bulging bladder and the top of her pull-up.

"How about a deal, when you finish your beer we can take a bathroom break."

About halfway through dinner Emma felt slight cramps forming in her bladder.

"I can't hold Dan, I'm starting to cramp."

"Did you have an accident?" he asked, excitement showing in his eyes.

"No, I want you to take me to the bathroom now." she said, as seriously as she could muster.

"Oh, but you haven't finished your beer yet."

Sighing, Emma picked up her half-empty beer and chugged the rest of it.

"Happy?" she asked, a little annoyed.

"Yep, let's get you to the bathroom before you have an accident."

Dan helped her up and they trudged through the sand towards the bathhouse. The going was rough, and when they were almost to the building Emma felt herself dribble a little in the diaper. Fortunately she managed to hold the flood gates closed.

After listening at the entrance to make sure the bathroom was empty, Dan helped Emma to a stall and then retreated out to the entrance. With the diaper pulled down around her legs, Emma inspected the padding while she peed. It wasn't quite as wet as she had expected, but there was definitely a noticeable yellow patch.

After peeing, Emma discarded the diaper and changed into a pair of panties she had stashed in her purse. She called for Dan, and he helped her back to the picnic blanket. No sooner had they arrived, than he presented her with another beer.

"If I'm too drunk tonight to remember to use the bathroom before we go to sleep, you have to remind me," she instructed him as she popped the top on the second bottle.

"You could always wear a diaper," Dan suggested.

"If I'm too drunk to remember it, maybe I will."

The sun sat low in the water as they finished eating. Wispy orange-streaked clouds radiated out along the horizon in either direction. Dan leaned back on his hands, and Emma sat between his legs and rested her head on his chest while they watched the sunset. Dan played with a wisp of Emma's hair, and every once in a while playfully fondled her when he thought no one was watching.

By the time the sun had fully set, Emma was feeling a bit damp between the legs from Dan's slow but relentless assault. The other beach-goers began leaving in droves, but the appearance of an almost-full moon prevented it from growing too dark. The moon provided little warmth however, and the temperature began to drop shortly after the sun had disappeared.

"Roll off the blanket a minute," Dan told her, pushing lightly against her back to raise her into a sitting position.

"Help me," she asked, raising up her arms.

Dan grabbed her under the armpits and dragged her onto the sand, which had retained a significant amount of heat from the day and felt warm on her skin. Dan lay down on the sand against Emma's back and pulled the blanket over top of them. They lay together, feeding on each other's warmth in the faint white light of the moon as the beach emptied out.

They watched as the last remaining family on the beach packed up their things and headed back to their car. Before the car had even left the parking lot, Emma felt Dan reach around her and undo the button on her shorts. She wiggled her bottom to help him slip them over her hips, and he pulled them down around her knees, but left her panties on.

Brushing the crotch of her panties to the side, he slipped a finger into her from behind. Emma pushed back against him, and Dan wrapped his other arm around her and hugged tightly as his finger slid in and out. She reached a hand down and put her finger on Dan's, trying to keep it inside of her as he tried to pull it out.

As Emma felt herself growing close to orgasm, Dan suddenly forced his finger out of her and pulled back his hand. Emma let out an audible sigh. She heard him unzip his own shorts, and felt him shifting around behind her as he pulled them down.