Buttholing Ch. 03: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it was hot to suck a cock in front of my friends, fucking right in front of them was even hotter. And having it be Dad made it all the more sweet. Me and all my friends had traded all our sex stories with each other to the point where it was impossible not to be curious about what it would be like to just watch each other in action. To see what we are each capable of in bed. And I was the test case, as I rode a huge mature dad-cock in front of all my slutty friends. They watched me in action, doing it with my own dad, and they were each captivated. Eventually, they were inspired to act.

Naturally, Cece was first, taking off her clothes, exposing those large, double D, Puerto-Rican tits to Dad for the first time. Round and smooth, full and fleshy, capped by dark nipples, all encased in smooth caramel colored flesh, my dad was enchanted. And while he was staring, Cece acted, kneeling on the couch and sitting on my dad's face. As he eagerly ate at her dripping pussy, she was facing me. As I rode Dad's cock, she leaned forward and slid her tongue into my mouth. Now, we had fooled around, playfully kissing at parties, but never something as legitimately lusty as this. I'd had a couple girl-girl-guy threesomes in the past, never with any of my friends, so I'd fooled around a few times with other girls. But the added fact that it was my dad below me, fucking his huge cock into me, and my best friend in front of me, kissing me nastily while sliding her big tits against mine, made this all the more memorable. From his position below Cece, he saw the sight of his hot daughter making out with another girl, and this spurred him into further action, fucking up into me roughly as he feasted on Cece's dripping cunt.

Knowing that we had a long weekend in front of us, and knowing that I had my friends waiting for their turn, I let go and came on my dad's huge cock. As I shivered and screamed on Dad's weapon, the girls watched, envious of the pleasure I was feeling. I slid off his cock, shivering as this orgasm tore through my luscious body. But Dad would not go unattended for long.

Cecilia eagerly got off his face and pulled him up so he was sitting on the couch. She then straddled him, pressed her massive, Puerto-Rican tits in his face, and slid down onto Dad's cock.

As my slutty friend began cursing loudly and riding my dad's dick, Skye leapt into action. She kneeled on the couch, pulling my dad's face from between Cece's sweaty tits, and jamming her tongue down his throat. As Dad's cock was barraged by Cece's tight, slutty cunt, and her huge tits were sliding against his handsome face, he fell into a nasty kiss with Skye. Soon, his eager hands went for her tits, pulling her top down and greedily groping her huge black breasts. When this became too much to take, she pulled back, ripped off her clothes, stood up on the couch, straddled Dad's head, and slid her ass right into Dad's face.

As Skye ground her ass into Dad's face, she squeezed her own big tits and pinched her own nipples. Her hands dug into her large, smooth breasts, toying with the succulent flesh. Cecilia, always up for more filth, slammed her mouth against Skye's pussy and began eating her out, still bouncing her ass in Dad's lap. And Dad was there, the steady, unyielding man he was, always there, fucking Cece and rimming Skye, pleasuring two eager sluts at the same time.

Dad's stamina was being showcased, as Cece soon came hard on his cock, her juices splashing down against the base of his shaft. And still, despite making two sluts cum on his dick, when Cece slid off his cock, his pillar stood strong in the open air. But not for long, as Skye kneeled down and sat on his beefy Dad-cock, taking him to the root in her tight black cunt.

For the next few minutes, Skye rode Dad's cock cowgirl, her athletic prowess properly showcased as she rode him at a sprint-like pace. Dad squeezed her smooth, round black tits in his manly hands, driving up into her roughly, filling her tight black cunt with his mature dick. By the time she screamed on his huge cock and had a life-changing orgasm, Dad was somehow still standing tall. That being said, I knew Dad as a lover well by this point, and I could tell he was nearing his end. He needed to cum badly, and although he had amazing endurance, he was no doubt helped by the fact that we were a group of horned-up teenage girls who needed to get the edge taken off their boiling lust. But he was getting close to cumming, and he had one girl left.

As Skye fell to the side, a quivering, cumming mess, Devon was revealed to Dad, standing in front of him, completely nude. Dad's eyes went wide at the sight of Devon's watermelon sized tits, exposed to him in all their glory. Golden tanned, and absolutely massive, jiggling lusciously, forming a natural canyon of cleavage, capped with hard, pink nipples. Dad was definitely staring. Devon looked at him with lust in her eyes, looking every bit the uber-bitchy princess we knew and loved. If Dad was enjoying the view he had now, he enjoyed the next one even more, as she wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him forward, squishing her huge tanned tits around his face as she did so. She dragged him to the floor, molding her tits against him. And once he was on his back, she mounted his beefy cock.

Devon was soon riding him vigorously, her huge tits bouncing against his face. Where before, she looked nervous, she was now the cutthroat bitch we'd known for years, screaming and cursing and yelling out as she rode Dad's huge cock. Within a few minutes, she screamed out as she came hard on his cock. As her tight, quivering cunt spasmed in orgasm, it was enough to coax Dad's cock into turning a corner. As he announced his impending orgasm, me and the girls were all on the same wavelength.

Assuming the position, me, Cece, Skye, and eventually, a still recovering Devon, kneeled on the floor, cupping our tits, presenting them to him as the perfect cum targets they were. Dad, rising to his feet, knew what to do. He stood in front of us, vigorously jacking off, roaring as he came, huge jets of cum rocketed out of his pulsing cock, the first shot landing on my tits. He spread the wealth, and by the time he was done, all four of our jutting racks were coated lewdly with his seed. He fell to his knees as his orgasm came to end, and all of us looked at each other, smiling with joy.

And that was only how our weekend started.

************

For a full day, this was the arrangement. Dad, me, and my three friends, Skye, Cece, and Devon. After that first, heated encounter where he spread the wealth, he began focusing on us, giving us each personal lusty encounters.

Dad's stamina, it was incredible. I didn't know it was possible to for a man to keep going as much as he did. He found the time to give Cece, Skye, Devon and I hot sweaty sex, one on one, just him and one of us. Or sometimes, there'd be two of us. Honestly, it was all kind of a blur. He saw to all of our needs, drilling us in every hole, making us all scream in pleasure, taking me and my friends to new heights. I don't know how he did it, but he did it. That's how it is have a sex-god for a father, I suppose.

However, even he needed breaks to rest and recharge. He'd get some rest, usually in the arms of one of us girls. Both Cece and Skye were pretty good cooks, so they would feed us all and give us some fuel to keep going. And plus, with a gaggle of naked, slutty teenage girls around, it was easy for Dad to be ready for more.

Dad got very familiar with all of our bodies during this time, getting to know our tits, our asses, our mouths, and our cunts very well. He'd get wrapped up in one of us, or maybe two, and the other two would split off and relax or swim or snack. Cece knew a good weed guy, and Dad had bought a bunch of booze for us, so it was easy to relax and feel really good.

So this was the point in time where Julie showed up. She'd been invited at the start, but she'd not replied. We'd all been texting her throughout, telling her some of our misadventures, sharing some pictures, but she didn't say a thing. And then she showed up, worn down to the point where she gave in, and when I left her in the room with Dad while he finished off Cece, I just knew Julie's life was about to change forever.

After leaving Julie behind, I padded over to the side of the pool, where Skye was sitting back, relaxing, some bottles of booze next to her on a little table. I sat on the chair next to her and grabbed the bottle of whiskey, my head swimming dreamily as I gulped some of it down. I lied back and basked in the silence of the moment.

"That Julie?" Skye asked.

"Yeah!" I replied.

"Ha ha ha... girl's about to have her world rocked," Skye said with a smile, sipping her drink. "She don't know what your daddy's capable of..."

"No, she does not," I replied with a smirk. We sat silent for a few minutes before Devon wandered out, back in her bikini, soon joining us in the chair next to Skye, lazily grabbing a bottle of vodka as she walked by.

"I can't believe she actually showed," Devon said.

"Yeah, we were just talking about that," I said.

"You think she's gonna like it, or is she gonna run screaming when she sees his giant cock?" Skye asked. Devon shrugged, unsure. A few minutes later, a dazed and sex-drunk Cece stumbled out, having pulled on a loose top and a thong, grabbing a joint from inside and plopping onto a chair next to me. Still coated with sweat, still in that post-coital glow, she didn't say anything for a bit, just sitting back and savoring the weed, before passing it around.

"She stick around, or did she run away screaming?" Devon asked her.

"She stuck around..." Cece said quietly, smiling slightly.

For about ten minutes, we all lied back in silence, the noises of the night and the splashing of the pool relaxing and peaceful, lulling us into a daze. We all probably could have fallen asleep right then and there in the peace and quiet. That is, until...

"Ahhhhh! Fuck!" came a lusty scream from in the house. All of us sat up and perked up, listening for more. And then...

"Fuck! Yes! Yes! YES!" came that teenage scream from inside. Our eyes all went wide and we all smiled triumphantly.

"Fuck! FUCK! Fuck my ass! Yes! YES! YES! YES! FUCK! Fuck me, Mr. S! Fuck my ass, Mr. S! YES!" Julie screamed out from in the house.

"Oh my God! Holy shit! Yes! YES!" she screamed out, her voice heavy with lust. "Oh my God! Your cock is so huge! YES! YES! Oh my God! Your dick feels so good in my ass! Yes!"

I pumped my arms excitedly as we all reacted to the final definite proof that Julie was the secret slut we all suspected she was. She was currently getting fucked in the ass by my dear old Dad, and screaming out how much she liked it. We were all beaming as we listened to our nerdy friend getting her brains fucked out.

"Yes! YES!" Julie screamed. "Please! More! Yes! Yes! I love it, Mr. S! I love it! I want your cum! Yes! I want your cum inside me! Yes! Please!" she begged loudly. I heard the sound of a crisp spank echoing off her ass, a feeling my own butt remembered well. "UGH! FUCK! UGHH! YES! YES! AHH! YES! Oh my God! Oh my God! YES! YES! Holy shit! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum again! Yes! YES! Mr. S! Oh my GOD! YES! Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my whore ass! Yes! GOD! I'm such a slut! I'm such a slut! Aren't I a little slut, Mr. S? Ughhh! Fuck! Aren't I a little fucking whore! Yes! Fill my whore ass with cum! Please! Please! AHHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES! YES! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

We listened as Julie's screams of rapturous pleasure echoed throughout the night. Luckily, the nearest neighbors were far away, so no one could hear Julie scream, unless her moans carried for miles through the air. We were sharing this moment together, as my nerdy, repressed friend had her first moment of proud, blissful sluttiness, fucking her friend's dad and having him cum in her ass while screaming and moaning in wicked pleasure. And then...

Silence.

For a few minutes, we heard nothing. We all looked at the house, looking for any signs of life. Finally, a naked Julie emerged. Her body was covered with sweat, and it was red in certain areas. Her surprisingly large breasts were bouncing as she walked, and it was clear even from here that my dad's thick cum was leaking down her legs.

"YEAH!" We all called out, clapping in approval as this new Julie emerged from the house, approaching us near the pool. She stumbled on shaky legs towards us, before plopping down onto the far chair, facing all of us. Her eyes were wide and she was still panting for breath. For a few moments, she said nothing, as if trying to mentally deal with what she'd just gone through. We all waited with bated breath for her to say anything.

"You guys were right..." she finally croaked out, looking at the pool, wiping the sweat from her brow. She then turned to look at us. "I did need to get fucked in the ass." We all burst into proud laughter, and she fell back onto the chair, smiling lightly.

"How was it?" Cece asked once the noise lowered down.

"It... it was amazing!" she said with barely contained glee, giggling as we smiled at her. She looked like a new person, having been properly fucked for the first time. Feeling bold, she reached over, grabbed a bottle of some booze I didn't recognize, and gulped it down. This was definitely a new and improved Julie.

And we couldn't be prouder.

***********

The star of the show, Dad, emerged from the house a few minutes later. He had pulled on a pair of loose swim trunks as he wandered out, clearly a little sore after spending most of the day having, like, all of the sex. And with the rate this day had gone, it was probably best to hide that meat of his from our eager eyes.

He grabbed a bottle of expensive tequila and moved towards us. I made space on my deck chair, allowing him to lay down on his back near me. I curled up next to him, resting my head on his chest. Opening up the bottle, he took a swig, his face reacting to the strength of the tequila, before passing the bottle to me. He then lied back, resting up and recovering.

All of us basked in the silence of the moment. Despite all the sex, it did still seem kinda weird for my friends to be hanging out with my dad. But here we were, drinking and smoking, and he didn't say a thing. He was the farthest thing from parental. If anything, he fit right in.

We all looked at him with amusement when Cece offered him a joint, but he took it without question. And when he brought it to his lips and inhaled some of that smoke, he did it like a natural, as if this was something he had done before. My boring old dad had some experience with weed, a fact that made me smile. I watched him exhale the smoke, and got a clever idea. I moved my mouth towards his, and he got it immediately, inhaling some of the smoke before our mouths met in a fierce kiss, our lips smacking together, smoke leaving both of our mouths during this steamy make-out session. When this ended, he passed the joint on, and I rested my head on his chest.

We sat in silence for a bit, and I saw Dad glancing at his phone for a bit. It was only when he laughed that I looked up at him.

"Your mother went to this PTA meeting a few weeks back," he began. "And they want to put this app on all the students' cell phones in the school that apparently blocks nudity. Like, dick pics and boobs and buttholes, all blocked."

"That's bullshit!" Cece said bluntly.

"Yeah, agreed," Dad said. "So, they're doing this vote with all the parents to see if they want to do this. I'm voting no, obviously, but, if they all the parents are as incensed as Charlotte is, then..."

"Hey..." Cece said. "Send that email to me." Dad obeyed, and Cece was soon looking at the email. And as she did, she smiled.

"All the parents' emails are attached to this," she said with a wicked grin. "Alright, I got an idea." Cece stood up and marched over towards the edge of the pool. She pointed to Skye and handed off her phone to her when she followed her. Cece then got on her knees near the pool, head down, ass up, and reached back to peel her butt cheeks apart, exposing her asshole. Skye zoomed in and took a few pictures of the view Cece was offering. When a good enough picture was taken, Cece returned to her chair, phone in hand.

"I'm gonna send that picture to every single man on that mailing list," Cece said shamelessly, ready to Butthole practically every father in the city. "Let's see how that affects the vote." We all laughed at this, and a few minutes later, when she sent the email off, we all sat back and relaxed, basking in the moment.

I was here with all my best friends and my super-hot dad, basking in post-sex bliss, drinking some good booze and smoking some good weed.

I couldn't imagine a more perfect moment.

**************

(Jim)

If I had any doubts about my choices, this weekend fully erased them.

It was all a blur. A blur of skin. A blur of boobs. A blur of butts.

I fucked them all. My daughter, and all her slut friends. All of them. These girls that I had known for years. Some I'd known for over a decade. This little clique of 18-year-old sluts whose group centered around my daughter. Over the course of the weekend, I claimed them all in all of their tight holes. And in doing so, I got to know each of them in the most intimate of ways.

They were all great in their own way. It probably goes without saying that they were all far superior to Charlotte in terms of sex. These were sexy, bursting with hormones, horny 18-year-olds with dirty minds and the skills to match. They had each picked up more skills and more moves in their 18 years than my wife had in her 44. And spending time with each of them, alone, one-on-one, was a learning experience, each one adding a new layer and depth of depravity to my ever-growing repertoire of skills in rough sex. Each one leaving an image burned into my mind from this long weekend of debauchery.

Cecilia was easily the filthiest. Easily. Not only did she have the dirtiest mind and dirtiest mouth, her body seemed to be designed for the sole purpose of sex. That round, shapely ass, each well-formed cheek large and firm, and the crevasse between those two perfect mounds was fucking mouth-watering. And those tits of hers... those juicy Double D tits. Smooth and curvaceous, each large udder jutting out from her chest, perky as hell, craving touch, with those dark twisted nipples of her almost constantly hard... it was hard not to lose control upon seeing them. Her entire luscious form was contained in that smooth, glowing caramel skin, adding to her lusty appeal.

Near the end of our long one-on-one fuck session, I was fucking her in the ass roughly. I'd seen so much of her delectable asshole so elegantly displayed in her fancy Buttholing photos, but being inside it was even better. Her butthole was built for cock, and it could smoothly and easily swallow up a dick even as large as mine to the hilt. I never would have imagined that I would eventually feel my daughter's best friend's tight asshole around the root of my cock, but I did, and it was amazing.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" Cece screamed out. She was in front of me, on all fours, taking my cock in her ass as I roughly drove myself into her. I pulled her back by the hair harshly as I fucked her. Her entire body was coated by a sheen of sweat, adding to her appeal.

"Take that cock, you little bitch!" I growled, savagely drilling her tight ass while spanking the firm, jiggling cheeks. I gave her my full length on every stroke, drilling my throbbing cock into her tight, eager rear end.

"Fuck me! Yes! Take that slut ass! Yes! YES!" she said, slamming her ass back into me as I fucked her, our bodies slamming into each other hard. Her boobs were swaying with the rough fucking, and it took every fiber in my being to focus on fucking her and not on reaching under her and groping her huge tits to my heart's content.