Buttholing Ch. 03: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was great!" she effused, looking at me, the cute, effervescent grin on her face impossible to ignore.

"Yeah. Really good..." I panted, smiling at her. We basked in the warm silence for a few moments, still recovering, when she turned to face me again.

"Mr. Sanders, do you own a ball gag?" she asked, taking me slightly aback, something she definitely noticed. "Oh, um, sorry! I, uh, was just thinking that maybe you would. But if you don't, maybe you should get one!" she chirped. "Because, like, obviously, you know that I scream when I cum. So... maybe... the next time we do it, you can get one, so you can free up your hands to do other things! And maybe you should get, like, handcuffs too, instead of ties. Something that will keep me tied down and won't let me go. So you can, like, totally fuck me however you want, and there won't be anything I can do to stop you! I'll be moaning and yelling like a whore, screaming into the ball gag, and even if I tell you to slow down, you won't be able to understand me, because of the gag. And my hands will be tied up, so I can't slow you down, so you'll just keep fucking me and fucking me until I just cum like crazy! It'll be awesome! Does... does that sound okay?" she asked with a cute, crooked smile, babbling slightly in her post-coital bliss. I marveled at her, amazed at how she could be simultaneously adorable and deeply filthy. And this was her at the beginning of her embracing her slutty side. I could only imagine how freaky she would get after gaining a bit more experience and confidence in the bedroom.

That was just a sample of what I experienced that weekend. That's not even mentioning Sabrina. Even though this weekend was more about me spreading the wealth to her friends, me and my daughter did do a lot of screwing that weekend. I mean, at this point, we were so addicted to each other sexually it was hard to keep our hands off each other. As amazing as it was fucking all these gorgeous young women, whenever I fucked Sabrina, it just felt right. It felt like I was home. When all the girls were worn out, Sabrina would step in, and it didn't take long for us to go to town on each other, something that the other girls loved watching. They couldn't get enough of seeing me and Sabrina fucking each other. It was as if they couldn't believe they were seeing something as wicked and nasty as father-daughter incest, but they could never look away.

Needless to say, it was a pretty insane weekend.

And that was only a glimpse of the one-on-one moments, when there was so much more than just those. The whole weekend was a blur as I lived out every fantasy I could think of, and I had trouble keeping track of the different pairings and combinations of girls I hooked up with. Sometimes in threesomes. Sometimes foursomes. Sometimes, I watched as two or three of the girls do things to each other, which really tickled my masculine core, watching these desirable young women hooking up with each other.

And sometimes, on a few golden occasions, I actually hooked up with the entire set at the same time. Five girls and me. It was nuts! And in the blur of this crazy weekend, those moments stood out.

At one point, I was in a bed, lying back, with these five sluts working over my cock with their mouths. A swirling, heated blowjob attack by these amazing young whores. One working the balls, two the sides, one the tip, and one other putting her mouth on any available free real estate. That sight of that mass of teenage sluts working my cock, and the ensuing geyser of cum that followed, would never be forgotten.

I remembered that final night, when we had fucked ourselves into exhaustion, passing out in Devon's parent's bed. All of us, naked, passed out and exhausted. Me in the middle, on my back. On one side of me, Sabrina, head on my chest, pressed into me, her huge tits against my side. On the other, Cece, her head on my shoulder. Behind her was Devon, her massive tits pressed into her back. Behind Sabrina was Skye, on her back, her large black breasts exposed. And on the end, behind Skye, passed out on her stomach, slightly awkwardly, was Julie.

This would have never happened if I hadn't chosen this side. If I hadn't followed Sabrina down this road of filth and lust. I had lived out fantasies that most men would chop off a leg for. I had experienced things I had never known were possible. I was living my life, riding this wave of lust. And at this point, feeling like a fucking sex-god, passed out along with these five young goddesses, the one thing I wasn't thinking about was my wife back home. Clueless, as we called her now, sleeping alone, as I lied here on my throne.

At the very beginning, she asked me if I knew what Buttholing was, and back then, I couldn't answer. But now...

Well, the answer was simple.

What was Buttholing?

There was truly only one thing I could say.

It was the best.

***************

(Six Months Later)

***************

(Sabrina)

That weekend was the start of something. It truly was us graduating. Back then, we were girls in high school. But after that, we were young women, unleashed on the world and the men of it. And man, were we unleashed.

While we all enjoyed my dad and his amazing talents at fucking, the other girls had targets in mind beyond my dad. The whole point of this thing was to see if Buttholing worked on real men, and turns out, it works even better on real men than it did on high school boys. It could turn normal, suburban, domestic men into raging, rutting sex gods. It certainly did on my dear old Dad. And now that we had proof, the rest of the girls already had targets in mind.

The funny thing was, that after everything, the first one to get the job done was Julie. It was amazing to watch the newly confident, bold Julie. Now that she'd tasted the life of the slut, she'd found it quite comfortable. We wanted to offer her advice to pursue her crush, her now former teacher, Mr. Porter. But she rebuffed, saying that she had a plan. Ceding the floor to her, we let her run wild.

It was fun watching from afar. I'd hear from her, of course, but watching the details from a distance, like a stranger, was fun too. Scrolling through her Facebook, I was able to trace her whole journey. At first, she ran into Mr. Porter, our handsome, youngish former history teacher, out in town, and they snapped a quick photo together. Now that she was no longer his pupil, he accepted her friend request. Even though she was a cute 18-year-old, she was his favorite student. Nothing wrong with that, right? He had a steady, long term girlfriend that he had had since college, so there was no danger coming from his slightly nerdy former student. No one would think twice at seeing the two be friends online.

They would chat online, sharing comments about various boring, intellectual stuff. Nothing unusual there, right? All above board. There would be these local political and environmental events in town, and both would be seen there, running into each other more and more, snapping pictures together. His cute, blonde girlfriend was there too, and she didn't seem the least bit concerned.

Well, she should have been.

From what I understood, Julie and him began texting at this point, at first totally innocent. But as they got to talking more, they became more casual. And then a lot more casual. And then a little flirty, at least from her. And then a lot more flirty, which made him nervous. He pushed her away for a bit, recommitting to his girlfriend. But then, Buttholing happened, and, well... you know how that goes.

An outsider would be stunned to see relationships statuses changing. This beloved handsome teacher was suddenly out of a relationship status with his long-term girlfriend, and in a new one with nerdy, dorky Julie, his former student. People were talking. A lot of our classmates and people around town. Was this a mistake? Well, suddenly, they were in a lot more pictures together, in intimate looking settings. And they were holding hands and looking close. Could this be? Were they actually dating? Oh yeah, dating, and a lot more.

Within months, Julie got what his former girlfriend never did, a ring on her finger, which she proudly shared to the world. And totally coincidently, at this exact same time, she proudly shared that she was knocked up with his baby. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what had gone on there. Me and the girls were still hanging out with her, but she had never asked for advice about anything. She knew what she wanted and she had clearly taken it. Most of the time, when she opened up about things with Mr. Porter, she did it to me. From what I understood from talking to her, things were going really, REALLY well. And from some of the rumors I'd heard, and me putting some pieces together, Julie was an absolute fucking freak in the bedroom. I loved it!

Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Out of the five of us total sluts, Julie was the first one to get knocked up? Nerdy, responsible Julie. Well, it was true. The whole new Julie was about to be a mom.

And the rest of us weren't far behind.

There was a whole big thing with Devon as well. Her dream man worked with her father, and had known him for years. A handsome, much older married man with kids not much younger than Devon herself. She was definitely aiming high. But having easy access to her crush's phone number made making first contact with him easy.

And what a mark she made.

So, when her crush was caught with his face between Devon's tits as she rode him in his office, taking his large cock up her ass, it became a huge scandal. And the best part about it, well... the most delicious part, was that Devon planned it out perfectly so the wife would be the one who'd catch them in the act. This gave Devon the moment she was built for: viciously humiliating the wife while fucking her husband right in front of her. Even when Devon told me the story afterwards, she lit up in a way she doesn't ever do. Apparently, Devon just went in on this guy's older wife, truly tearing her down in a brutal and vicious manner while fucking her husband, showing off her perfect body and jiggling boobs in the process. Devon said the wife collapsed to her knees and was sobbing while her husband was filling Devon with cum, and by the end, she was practically catatonic. Devon said this whole thing with a huge smile on her face, letting me know, if I didn't already, not to get on her bad side.

The aftermath was pretty severe. Devon's parents were furious, his family as well. Through the wreckage she had caused, not only in her family, with her getting kicked out of the house, and in his marriage, with his wife leaving him, and then in her dad's company, with his biggest partner being forced to leave the company, Devon ended up just fine. Her new man had dived fully in, enraptured with his young slut. Her new man was pretty well off, almost as rich as her father. And he had started a new company soon after, which I heard was doing well. So yeah, Devon was pretty much set for life, so it was inevitable they marked all these major life changes by him putting a baby in her belly.

As for Skye, she'd had her eyes on this esteemed track coach, a handsome Latino man who started this camp with his fellow Olympic athlete wife. Skye had had her eyes on him for the years she had gone to his camp. So, when she traveled to his camp for a couple weeks with a bunch of other track standouts, she made a reconnection with the married man. But she was one of many, so she had to do something to really stand out.

Of course, Skye found a way to make her mark.

A simple stray late night Buttholing session left its impression on him. And as it turns out, her coach's wife's many athletic accomplishments didn't compare to Skye's firm, athletic ass and huge black tits. And because of this, within a couple months, her track career had to be put on hold. Because, you know, it's hard to run track when you've been knocked up with twins by your coach! Plus, she had a new man in her life, and the expecting parents needed a lot of free time to get to know each other a little better.

Cecilia's target was her much older brother's best friend, a guy who ran this inner city charity. Now, I know Cece, and she's the farthest thing from charitable. But she sucked it up and helped out, just to get closer to him. She'd see her crush's wife, as she'd show up with his kids at these events and greet him warmly. She seemed like a nice lady, but Cecilia couldn't stand her, and wanted to ruin her perfect life. Working long hours together helped Cece and her crush get to know one another more intimately. But it was too slow, and she was not a patient girl.

So, she sent this nice, warm, charitable guy a picture of her asshole. She Buttholed him.

The next time his wife came by, she caught him in a back room, screwing Cece's brains out, his dick lodged up her tight ass. Divorce soon followed, the charity crumbled, but Cecilia had what she wanted. Or at least, what she thought she wanted.

Her fairy tale didn't have the proper ending. Turns out, her dream guy didn't end up being her prince charming. Things were going great for her for a bit, the sex was vigorous and nasty, and all seemed to be well. But then her guy tried to go back to his wife. Apparently, his guilt had caught up with him, and he tried to make things right with his ex-wife. UGH! Yuck! Obviously, after what he'd been caught doing, that attempt at reconciliation failed, and when Cece found out what he tried to do, that killed any desire she had for him. I mean, that was a total slap in the face. Cece had shown him so much, and he goes and pulls that shit? He tries to pretend that none of that had meant anything to him? Bull! Cece was right to dump him on the spot, leaving him alone and broken. After what he pulled, he deserved to have his life destroyed completely. Cece was clearly the real victim here, but despite that, you don't have to feel bad for her. She found something to keep her very busy. But that part comes later...

As for me?

Well, Dad and me didn't slow down. For the entire summer, we went at it like animals. Clueless never suspected a thing, and there probably wasn't a day where we didn't go at it. Neither of us felt any concern at being caught. Mom could walk in and see Dad's cock in my vagina, and she'd somehow misunderstand it.

So, with the amount of sex we were having, with the amount of cum he'd shot into my pussy, it was inevitable that I'd end up pregnant, and yeah... he'd gotten the job done. It was a little after Julie shared her good news that I did the same, and each of us girls were so lost in the lust of it that none of us were really bothered by the fact that I'd been knocked up by my father. After everything, it just felt right for it to end that way. With my slutty cunt knocked up.

Mom certainly wasn't happy with it, to say the least, but Dad, seemingly being a great dad, offered to help in any way. Secretly, I wanted to say, 'Well, yeah, you put the baby there, you'd better help out!', but I wasn't ready to say that in front of Mom just yet.

It wasn't long before college started that this news came out, and Dad had offered to spring for my own apartment off campus for me to keep me out of any more trouble. Luckily, school wasn't too far from home, an hour or so trip. So Dad volunteered to make the trip often and help me out in whatever I needed.

Turns out, what I needed was lots and lots of hot, nasty sex. So it all worked out!

I went to school, knocked up with my father's baby, and me and him went at it all the time at my personal, private, paid-for fuck pad. Life was pretty fucking stellar.

****************

(Jim)

Obviously, the events of that day had left a very huge mark on me as well. My life could be divided very neatly. Before and after the day my daughter sent me a picture of her butthole. The before was good and quiet and peaceful, but the after, well...

That part was a lot more fun.

Obviously, I had stopped having sex with Charlotte. It had been months since we had done it, and it was glorious. And it wasn't like she was begging me for sex beforehand, so part of me wondered if she was a relieved I wasn't asking for it as much anymore. Plus, she'd been too distracted by her own stuff anyway. I still remember how pissed she was that her little vote to curb Buttholing fell through. She could not comprehend how this plan had failed so thoroughly. I understood completely, and I knew the role I played in it. And the funny thing was, despite Cece Buttholing pretty much all the fathers in town, word did not get out about it. At all. The city's fathers kept that little treat to themselves. Clearly, Buttholing had left the same mark in them as it did in me.

Buttholing was too powerful... too potent... to try to deny. The only way of dealing with it was by either stepping out of its way, or embracing it with open arms, otherwise you'd get caught up in the wave and get demolished by it. I embraced it. And Charlotte, she'd had her life upended by Buttholing, and she didn't even know it. I still remembered the impotent rage she carried with her for weeks on end after the humiliating defeat of the failed vote. All I know is that it put her out of the mood for a good long while, allowing me time to feed my own wicked desires.

When my wife did cool down and began feeling more amorous, starting to hint that she wanted sex, I either said no or ignored her completely. And I couldn't deny the dark thrill that coursed through me at this. I was finally completely immune to her persistent nature. And, ironically enough, denying sex with my wife made my cock rock hard. That was the best use of her in my sex life anymore. And whenever this happened, as soon as she would fall asleep, I would walk down the hall and let my daughter suck me off until I came on her talented tongue.

Me and Sabrina had too many misadventures to count that entire summer. Certainly, too much to get into now. Needless to say, there was a lot of fucking. I mean, a LOT of fucking. My appetite had been inflamed to a fever pitch by those twisted teen girls, and Sabrina met and exceeded everything I needed from her.

I can't explain how thrilling it was to be in the same room as both Charlotte and Sabrina and knowing that I was getting away with it. Getting away with all the insanity I was taking part in. I was fucking my hot daughter at every available opportunity, and the fact that Charlotte was completely oblivious to it was thrilling in a way I could barely put into words. Betraying my wife over and over again by fucking our daughter made my cock as hard as iron. And being around Sabrina, feeling the obvious sexual energy between us, sharing this amazing secret, and having Charlotte being clueless to it... it was the deepest of turn-ons. Seeing my daughter smile knowingly at me, or shake her butt for my greedy eyes, or bend over slightly to give me a good view of her succulent cleavage, and Charlotte being none the wiser... it was incredible.

These girls had created a monster out of me. It felt like if I didn't get relief two or three times a day, I would struggle. Luckily, at first, the girls would come around, or they would make it very clear they were available for whatever nastiness I was up for. And this was perfect. The ideal solution to my current state. But then they started becoming less available, as they were each on their own missions. Julie stopped showing up first, as she had found her one and only pretty quickly. Then Devon and Skye did the same. And when Cecilia found her own man, that meant all I had was Sabrina. And that was fine, but it was becoming harder and harder for me to keep a normal work schedule, and if she showed up at my office during the day anymore, even the most conservative of my office mates would start wondering if there was some incestuous nastiness going on between us.