Buttholing Ch. 03: Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ughhh! Fuck!" I groaned as her asshole spasmed around my thick shaft.

"Oh God, yes!" she screamed out as we both approached our climax. And as she did, she did my favorite thing, the thing that burned into my brain and sent a jolt of pleasure through my mature cock. "Ugh! UGH! Fóllame! Joderme mi culo! Joder mi culo de puta, papi! ¡Hazme gritar! Hazme tu puta y hazme gritar! ¡Sí! ¡SÍ! ¡Hazme tu puta! ¡Mierda! ¡MIERDA! ¡SÍ! ¡Hazme orgasmo en tu enorme pene! ¡Sí! ¡SÍ! ¡Cójame, papá! ¡Cójame, papá! UGH! ¡SÍ! ¡SÍ! ¡SÍ! Quiero que el orgasmo, y quiero que me cubrir con ella! ¡Sí! Llena mi culo! Cubre mi cara! ¡Quiero bañarme en tu esperma! ¡Me encanta! ¡Me encanta! Me encanta tu jodido pene! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡Sí! ¡SI! ¡SI! ¡SI! ¡SI! ¡SI! Papi! Papi! ¡SI! ¡SI!"

I didn't understand what she was saying, but knowing that my cock was so good it could make her mind and mouth revert to Spanish was a huge turn-on. Hearing her talented tongue babbling in smooth sexy Spanish drove me crazy. Even though I didn't understand a word she said, imagining what kind of filth she could spit out in her native tongue was almost better. From this point on, hearing girls speaking Spanish would make my cock throb, thanks solely to moments like this with Cecilia.

And one thing to add with her was that she was super into my cum. In this particular encounter, after I started cumming into her, filling her ass with cum, she pulled away, spun around, grabbed my cum-cannon, and aimed it at herself, letting a few thick jets of cum fire onto her face. She closed her eyes in almost rapturous bliss as thick bands of cum painted her face from her chin to her hair, some coating her nose, some sliding towards her closed eye-lid, weighing it down, and an extra thick gob hanging from her plump lower lip. Then, still with eyes closed, she pointed my cock at her tits, letting my thick seed fire off onto her large, jutting breasts, my cum landing on the smooth, sweaty flesh, another thick strand of it coating her nipple. When I backed away, panting as I recovered, she reached up with both hands to grope her own chest, spreading my jizz across her tits, forming a smooth, shiny coating. Then, with cum-covered hands, she did the same to her face, spreading the cum across her attractive features, gathering some of the thicker gobs onto her fingers and jamming them into her mouth, eagerly gulping it down. When she was done, she looked up at me, grinning wide, her face a cum-coated mess, looking like the trashy little whore she was.

She was amazing.

While Cece impressed me with her sluttiness, Skye impressed me with her sheer athleticism. Skye could run a marathon in the bedroom, and she, more than any of them, could wear me down. Her peak fitness was always on display, and she forced me to step up my game. In my whole time knowing her, she'd always been polite and friendly, but seeing her like this let me see the real her.

"Ahhhh! Shit! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes! Ugh! GOD! Do me, Mr. S! Do me!" she screamed out in my ear. We were standing up in the bedroom with me holding her up. Her arms were around my neck, and her legs were around my waist, my hands under her knees, holding her up. In this position, her athleticism showed as she rode my cock, never slowing down, driving me crazy.

"Ughh! Damn!" I said, admiring how she rode me like this. And I also admired how tight her pussy felt around my eager shaft.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! God damn, Mr. S! Fuck you're big!" she moaned, with her limbs wrapped around me, riding me while I was standing, bouncing on my dick. One thing she never shook was calling me Mr. S. It was always a reminder of the nature of our relationship, and a little bit of her deeply ingrained politeness that she could never quite shake, even during illicit sex.

"Ughh! Damn!" I groaned in pleasure as she bounced on me, my body straining as I supported her luscious frame. Somehow, I kept my balance as she vigorously rode me, my legs burning as she slowly wore me down with this intense, athletic fucking. My eyes fell to her bouncing breasts. It amazed me how big her boobs were. She was so fit and taut, yet she had these big tits and that round, full ass. It was just, wow! While her boobs were probably smaller than most of her friends, on her slim, fit frame, they looked absolutely huge. Watching the smooth, dark skin jiggling and bouncing was hypnotizing. I couldn't look away.

"You like those tits, Mr. S?" she asked, grinning, flashing me her perfect teeth, still riding me, my eyes arrested by her dark twisted nipples. I was able to lift my eyes to meet hers, giving her the answer she was asking for. Then, as quick as lightning, she lifted herself up, wrapped her arms around the back of my head, and scrubbed her big, sweaty black breasts against my face.

"MMMMmmm!" I groaned as she smothered my face between her smooth black tits.

"Haha! Fuck!" She laughed victoriously. I kept driving my cock up into her amazing pussy as she still bounced on me. "Mr. S likes a bit of that dark meat! Haha! All you white boys do... fuck. Yes! A town like this... ugh... don't see a ton of girls like me around. You're so fucking big! Fuck! All the boys in town want to get all up in me. The men too. Fuck! Mmm. God, we look good together... don't we?" she asked, looking to the side.

There was a mirror there, and the image reflected was our naked copulating forms. My body, naked, covered with sweat, standing, straining with the weight of the young woman I was holding up. And on me, wrapped around me, was Skye, her black skin shining with sweat as she bounced up and down on me, a smile adorning her model-like face. I looked down where our bare skin was pressed together. Her smooth, dark flesh sliding against my taut white skin. Our sweaty bodies sliding against each other as we rutted standing up. I could see her perfect, bare ass and huge fleshy tits jiggling as she bounced on me. Her tits were sliding against my face as we fucked, and the image of my face against those dark, perfect jugs was enough to send a jolt through my cock.

Yeah, we did look good together.

"So many white guys, in a sea of all that pale flesh... ughhh... fuck! The minute a black girl who knows how to work it comes along, they all go nuts. Nothing makes a white wife look less appealing than a hot black girl like me! Yes! Fuck! FUCK!" she groaned out.

"Mmmmm!" I groaned, her nipple dancing against my lips.

"There ain't nothing like it, right Mr. S?" she asked, her tight, elastic pussy sliding up and down my bloated shaft. "You got that hot daughter of yours... ohhh... you got the whore, Cece... ahhh... and you got Devon and Julie... ugh... fuck! But nothing compares to that black pussy! All men want that black cunt! Especially bored married dads with fat ass white wives who let themselves go! Ahhh! Yes! FUCK! FUCK ME! Fuck that nasty cunt, Mr. S! Fuck that nasty fucking cunt! YES!"

A shiver went through my cock, and driven by pure need, we began rutting like animals, our words transformed into sighs and moans. She lowered herself down as we moved to the stage of serious fucking. As her luscious body slid against mine, and her pretty face worked into my shoulder, I spun so I could look at her in the mirror and see her long, taut back and firm ass flexing as we fucked like animals. My muscles were burning, but I didn't slow down, wanting to keep up with her and finish this fuck out right, standing on my two feet. Her copious juices were dripping to the floor as we kept vigorously fucking. As we got closer and closer to the finish, her dark flesh looked even hotter dripping with beads of sweat. Hot enough to finally take me over the edge.

And when that happened, I learned how good my cum looks on black skin.

While Cece was incredibly slutty, and Skye was incredibly athletic, my encounter with Devon was... far different, to say the least.

WHOMP!

A fleshy slap against the side of my head knocked me for a loop.

WHOMP!

Again, this time from the other side, a weighty collision against the side of my face.

"You like that!?" Devon screamed out from above me, swinging her tits like weapons, slamming them against my face. "YOU LIKE THAT!?"

WHOMP!

WHOMP!

Each smash against my face sent me into a daze, distracting me momentarily from the super slutty blonde teenager riding my cock with her tighter than tight pussy. She swung her huge tits above me, the massive hanging udders looking like overfilled water balloons. Sometimes, she slammed her huge boobs into the side of my face roughly. Sometimes she slid her mammoth melons across my face, dragging her hard pink nipples over my face.

Through my daze, I was able to look up. Devon was absolutely stunning, and being alone with her, one-on-one, allowed me to really appreciate that. Her long, straight, golden hair. Her stunning eyes, smooth lips, and immaculate features. Her perfect, smooth golden tan. Her flat, fit belly. Her long legs. And those tits. Man, those tits. They were fucking blimps, seriously. They were insanely massive. And they were currently slamming against my face.

WHOMP!

WHOMP!

Each collision was forceful and made me see stars, but I wouldn't change a thing. Her smooth, weighty tits against my face was an amazing sensation. I couldn't get enough.

"You like it, you dirty fuck?" she spat out, bouncing on me, her tight cunt swallowing my shaft. "You like having my big fucking teenage tits slamming into your face?" She asked again, putting on that delightful, snobby tone that put me off before, but now, it made my cock throb with delight. I loved it.

She had moved back to say this, so her boobs were swaying above me, and as she made a move to slam her tits into me again, I reach up and stopped her, grabbing her huge breasts in my hands, gripping them firmly. Her eyes flashed with anger.

"Yeah, I like it!" I growled at her, squeezing her tits roughly. "I like having these big fucking tits of yours slamming into my face!" Her eyes glimmered with heat, and although her face seemed to look angry, she moved to kiss me, sliding her tongue down my throat.

This heated kiss lasted for a just a brief few moments before she pulled back, looking down at me, that spoiled princess look adorning her face.

"Your fat wife doesn't match up, does she?" she spat out. "Your nasty fucking old wife with her huge ass and her disgusting flat tits! Fuck! We've been making fun of her pathetic body for years! Yes! Deep down, you've always felt the same! You think she's even more disgusting than we do! Especially now! YES! I'd rub her face into my ass if her face wasn't so ugly! UGH! FUCK! Why put something so ugly against something so perfect? Yes! Fuck me harder! Fuck me harder! YES! God, if she was here, I'd tear that bitch apart! Disgusting, old, saggy cunt! Stupid, clueless bitch! I'd make that bitch cry while fucking her hubby better than she ever could. Does the thought of your wife sobbing in betrayal turn you on? Does it!?" she demanded, riding me harder, her blimp-like tits jiggling with every bounce.

"Jesus!" I groaned, amazed at how nasty she was, but I couldn't deny the thrill that went through my cock at her wicked words.

"You're such a pervert," she said with glee, squeezing her cunt around my pulsing shaft. "You love hearing me trash your gross wife! UGHH! SHIT! And not only that... ugh! YES! Fucking your own daughter, and all her fucking slut friends! I used to think you were just a good, normal dad. But look at you now! Just like the rest of them. Would give up anything just to get your hands on a pair of big teenage tits and be balls deep in some slutty cunt! At least you have the guts to follow through with it!" I kept groping her big tits as she kept bouncing on me, her words making my blood boil slightly.

"You love it, you little fucking slut!" I growled, making her eyes flash with glee. She began riding me faster at this. "You little fucking tease! Fuck! Shaking those tits and that ass every time you were around me! FUCK! Making me fucking do this! UGH! Making me cheat on my wife with a spoiled little slut like you! Fuck! I bet no one ever pushed back at you! I bet you ran over so many guys. I bet you ran over your parents, too. But not me... not me!" She sped up faster as I fucked up into her, pinching her nipples, making her squeal with delight. "Tell me, you little slut! Tell me you fucking love driving men crazy! Tell me what a little whore you are!"

"UGGHHH! FUCK!" She screamed out, tits quaking as I drilled up into her. "YES! I'm such a little whore. FUCK! I love driving men crazy! I love being such a huge bitch and still getting laid like crazy! UGH! I love knowing that all the men in town think about me when they jack off behind their boring wives' backs. I love knowing my big fucking tits have broken up marriages! Yes! I love knowing that so many women hate me, and all their men love me! God damn! Yes! I love being a spoiled little princess, and always getting my way!"

She rode me like crazy, trying to fuck me into the bed. I drove up into her as hard as I could, still groping her massive tits. It was rough. It was brutal. It was nasty. But I delighted in making this spoiled little cunt scream in a hard orgasm, and I delighted even more in filling her spoiled pussy with my thick married cum.

All these girls were different in their own way. But out of all of them, my time with Julie might have been the most surprising. Julie had always been this nervous awkward girl. She always seemed very proper, calm, intelligent, and rational. Very friendly, kind, and sweet.

And then I power-fucked her, and got to know the real Julie for the first time.

And the real Julie is absolute fucking freak, and I mean that in all the best ways.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!" Julie squealed out, her voice warbling from the forceful fucking. She was below me, on her back, bent in half with the backs of her legs on my shoulders. I was driving down into her at a furious pace, showing her no mercy, because she didn't want any. "Yes! YES! Don't be gentle! Don't be fucking gentle! FUCK! FUCK! Tear that fucking ass apart with that huge fucking cock! Yes! YES!"

I drove into her as hard as I could, slamming into her body, driving my full length into her asshole. I was amazed by her flexibility, because from what I knew she wasn't really an athlete. But, here below me, with her shins against her shoulders, and her wrists tied to the headboard with neckties, you could have fooled me.

"Yes! YES!" Julie screamed out. "Destroy that fucking ass! Shit! Fuck! Destroy my fucking asshole with that huge, perfect man-dick!" she moaned. From above her, reaching between her splayed legs, I reached down to squeeze one of her bouncing breasts, gripping the sweaty orb tightly as I drilled her.

"Ughh... fuck!" I growled in lust, being slowly driven mad by her fantastic asshole gripping my cock. It was clutching my cock for dear life, trying to keep my sizable cock buried in her ass. How could someone so inexperienced at sex be so good at it? And so delightfully filthy.

"Ohhh GOD! YES!" she squealed as I gave her my full length. "Fuck! I don't care that you're my friend's dad! I want you to destroy my fucking ass! Yes! YES!" I grabbed both of her nipples and twisted them roughly. "UgghhhhhhhhhaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHH! AHHHHH! YES! YES! YES!" she screamed in delight. Her legs were driving back at me as I drove down into her. My hands were gripping at her tits roughly, digging into them. Her wrists strained at their constraints, but her hands were clenching in barely contained excitement.

"Damn! Fuck, Julie!" I groaned in excitement, my balls slapping into her ass on every stroke. "Your ass is amazing!"

"Oh my God! OH MY GOD!" she screamed out, her cute face twisted in rapturous pleasure. "Yes! Yes! You have no idea how many times I wished you would take me just like this! Yes! FUCK! I swear to God, every time I was around you, I was thinking about it! AHHH! YES! And it feels even better than I ever dreamed! Yes! YES! I needed this! I deserved this! YES! YES!" Her entire body was quivering with pleasure as I stretched out her butthole with my thick cock, digging into her again and again and again, forcing my full length inside her. "Please! More! More! Harder! Harder!" she croaked out. Her shaking body caused one of the knots holding her wrist to loosen, allowing her to free one hand. She immediately reached down to grab my wrist roughly, her nails digging into my flesh as she tried to move my hand. Releasing my grip on one of her perky boobs, I allowed her to pull my hand upwards, curious as to what she wanted. She then pulled my hand up so it was over her mouth and pressed it down against her.

"Now make me cum! Please!" she begged, her voice muffled by my palm. I was resting my hand over her mouth tentatively, so I could still understand her urgent pleas. Giving her what she wanted, I began to drill into her faster, pumping my entire length in and out of her eager ass.

"MMMM! MMMPPHHH!" she groaned into my palm as I pressed it down more firmly against her mouth. My cock began to throb with need. I was getting close, and this driving urge to cum spurred me into speeding up, drilling her ass harder. I pounded my slick, swollen prick into her eager asshole, pounding her from head to tip. As I drove into her, her entire body shook from the force of the intense fucking.

"YYYYYEEESSSSSSSS! YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!" she screamed into my hand. As I got closer to my own orgasm and pounded her harder, my entire body tensed up, meaning my palm was now pressed forcefully against her mouth, forming a seal. Her pleasured moans soon transitioned into high-pitched screaming, easily the loudest of any of the girls, thankfully muffled by my palm, or else the neighbors might call the cops. "YYYYEEEESSS! YYYYYEEESSSSS! YYYYYYEEESSSS!" she squealed louder and louder, her pleas becoming less intelligible with every passing moment as they devolved into guttural moans and screams. Her entire body began spasming violently, and her asshole clenched around my thick pillar as her orgasm began coursing through her. Her arms were shaking wildly, and as I fucked her through her orgasm, her body tightened. Not only her asshole around my bulging meat, but her entire teenage body tightened up in intense pleasure, shaking in pure bliss. As I kept pounding into her, her face turned red, and her eyes rolled up into the back of her head. For a moment, even though I knew her nose was uncovered, I feared I had cut off her breathing, so I began to pull my hand away. But her free hand grabbed my wrist before I could move too far away, pulling me back, keeping my hand pressed roughly over her mouth.

"UUUUGGGGHHHHHH! FFFUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!" she groaned roughly, her free hand slamming into the bed as she came, eyes rolled completely up into her head in pure bliss. Her extreme orgasm and tightening asshole was enough to take me over the edge, and my throbbing cock began firing like a cannon, spewing boiling hot cum into her waiting asshole.

"UGGGHH! FUCK! Fuck, Julie!" I groaned, my entire body jerking as I pumped broiling semen into the asshole of this nerdy teenage slut. I drove down into her ass, her legs shaking on my shoulders as I fucked into her, pumping my full length inside her ass as I filled her up with cum. She kept screaming into my hand as I fired off a quart of semen into her ass, my cock firing wildly inside her. We remained like this for a few minutes, our bodies shaking as violent orgasms crashed through both of us. My body flexed as cum exploded out of me. Her, below me, with her legs on my shoulders, shaking and screaming as she came.

Finally, after minutes of intense pleasure, I pulled myself back from her. I released my palm from her mouth and lifted myself upwards, sliding my softening dick from her tight ass. As the head appeared, a band of thick cum connected the tip to the inside of her ass, and when I pulled back enough for that band to finally snap, the entirety of that band of semen fell into the waiting cavity of her ass, the hole closing up behind it, the tight hole now containing every drop of cum I had fired off. I fell to the side, allowing her folded up body to straighten out, the backs of her legs now resting on the mattress. We both panted for breath as we recovered, and when I finally found the strength to move, I glanced over to her, only to see a huge grin on her face.