By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In her mind Slut Molly screamed yes, but all she could do was glare at him and whimper loudly in her heated pain, "No..." She almost cried the word.

"Tell me what you are," he laughed, "Tell them what you are!"

"I'm a slut, I'm a whore, I am whatever you want me to be, I am yours!" her legs were trembling with the need to close them, but she made herself hold them and her cunt open for him, she knew she had to make it through this and the only way to do that was to finally let Slut Molly have full control. Her eyes glazed over as she let go of last vestiges of good Molly

JD began striking her clit faster, each sharp blow caused an exotic mixture of pleasure and pain to flow through her. Her thighs were beginning to tremble and let her head fall back she released a low moan and her hips started thrusting. "Look at you, you fucking whore, you want to cum don't you? Legs spread in front of all these people, you want to cum, slut?"

Taking in everything, she wanted this, she deserved this, she was the whore she had been told so long ago that she would always be, by the demons of her nightmares. "Yes," she yelled into the room, "Yes! Please let me cum!"

"Should I?" JD addressed the crowd, "Do you want to hear my pet whore cum for you?"

There was loud cheer and reaching down, JD plunged two fingers roughly into Molly's sopping cunt. Her hips thrust into his fingers and she cried out when he added a third finger, stretching her open. he curled his fingers inside her searching for her G-spot as he continued assaulting her clit with the crop

"OH GOD!" her body arched and she began to beg... "Yes oh yes, please I need to cum, please, please," her mind barely registering where she was anymore, but she spat the word as if it tasted bad in her mouth, "Master!"

JD lifted the crop and as he pressed his thumb to her swollen button and began striking her nipples. He went from one to the other while moving his thumb in hard fast circles. Molly cried out, her hands going for her tits to hold them up to him, but he snapped, "Put your arms down!" she forced them down to her side, whimpering as his fingers clenched inside her. Thrusting his fingers knuckle deep into her oozing pussy he gave her clit a hard pinch.

Molly's brain flared with the bright hot light of pain and pleasure as she howled out her orgasm to the room coating his hand in the evidence that she had not been able to hold back the tide within her. She spasmed and jerked as waves continued to roll through her body, her hips bucking to fuck against his hand.

There was a rousing cheer from the crowd further fuelling slut Molly's orgasm. She bucked her hips wildly, writhing against JD's skilled fingers. With one last long shuddering moan, her body went limp and she lay there gasping for breath. "I don't remember telling you to cum whore!" Grabbing her by her hair, JD hauled her into a sitting position before yanking upwards on the leash.

Still dazed from her orgasm, Molly groaned as he she got her knees beneath her and tried to stand. "Stay there on your knees, slut. God knows you're used to it!' he snarled. "Put your arms up!" Molly barely had the strength to do as he said and didn't resist as he pinned her wrists together and wrapped the chain link leash tightly around her wrists. He yanked up, causing her to cry out at the pain in her shoulders. Holding her up with one arm, JD reached down and unzipped his pants

At the sound of the zip Molly forgot the pain her eyes focusing on the cock she so desperately desired at that moment. Licking her lips she had parted them without being told to as she hungrily awaited the feel of the hot flesh on her lips and tongue

JD unsnapped his jeans and made a show of removing his long thick cock. There were several whistles and looking at the audience, JD's cock twitched at the sight of raw desire on the faces of the women there. he noted with satisfaction many of the men had grown silent. Holding his cock at the base he began slapping it hard against Molly's cheeks. She opened her mouth, but with a yank upwards he told commanded, "Keep your whore mouth closed!"

Molly shut her mouth her eyes flickering up to his face momentarily as he slapped her face with his cock, She craved the taste of it, she moaned in her desire wanting it more than she could have believed possible. She wanted it, she wanted him, she wanted to be fucked, here on this stage in front of all these perverted people. She wanted to be used like the slut she was. The blood rushed in her ears and she squirmed rolling her hips lewdly

JD stared down at her and had to resist the urge to simply plough his cock between her eager lips. Playing his part he pressed the tip of his cock against her lips and squeezed it, causing his sticky pre-cum to ooze out. He worked the tip of his cock back and forth, smearing his fluid on her face. She whimpered, but held her mouth closed. "Open wide." he told her. Molly obeyed sticking her tongue out and JD teased her by squeezing several drops of pre-cum onto her pink tongue.

Molly relaxed and dropped her jaw ready to be face fucked rather than suck him as she might have at another time, the taste of him on her lips and tongue drover her to another level of neediness and she no long even acknowledged the audience in the room as she took what JD gave her and whimpered pleadingly for more.

JD placed his cock on her tongue and sliding it in a couple of inches paused for effect. Letting the crowd, especially the women take in the sight of his huge cock lodged between her lips. Holding her arms above her head, he grabbed a handful of her sweat soaked hair and pulling her face forward thrust his hips, burying his cock down her welcoming throat.

Molly gagged and choked loudly at first before swallowing loudly around the monster lodged in her throat, she had taken a breath before he plunged in and she held it as he stood there acknowledging the appreciative noises of the crowd. When he finally pulled back her eyes were beginning tear up, and she gulped a loud breath before the next onslaught

Keeping her mouth wide she gurgled and swallowed around each of his thrusts past the portal of her throat, she became better accustomed to such a lengthy monster, but her gurgling remained noisy as the drool began to coat her chin and drip to her tits.

JD withdrew his cock taking a long trail of spit with it and after wiping it on her face slid his cock up along her cheek and placing his balls in her mouth had to fight back a moan as she eagerly licked them. His cock throbbed against her face as she switched to sucking on them and no longer able to control himself, he grabbed her arms and hauled her to her feet. Letting her arms go he grabbed her ass. Muscles bulging lifted her up over his hips before letting her down impaling her on his cock. Molly cried out and wrapping his arm around her waist he pinned her to his chest as he thrust repeatedly into her dripping cunt.

Molly sank down onto JD's cock with a cry of absolute pleasure her tight little cunt gripping it feeling every inch of him as he pound up into her, "Ah fuck meeeee, she cried in a coarse croaking voice as she took him all bouncing up and down as he manipulated her as easily as he would a rag doll.

"Thank me," he hissed in her ear.

At that point she would have done anything he asked and she cried, "Thank you, Master, Thank you...." she sang in time with his pounding.

Within a few minutes, Molly's legs had begun to shake and JD, attempting to stay in character, said with undisguised contempt, "Don't you dare cum again!" he let her drop the floor and sprawl at his feet as he sneered down at her. "Such a fucking slut," he took up the crop again and laid it across her thighs and tits several times and she attempted squirm away from its painful arc.

"If you're going to act like a bitch in heat then be one!" he pulled the leash from her wrists and roared, "Hands and knees bitch!" his arm followed a figure eight arc until she moved into position facing the audience.

In absolute arousal and in need of her orgasm her glazed eyes saw, but did not quite take in the audience and their riveted eyes, she hung her head whimpering and panting for breath as he finally gave her a moment to breath, moving behind her. Using an underhand swipe the crop rose up and struck her clit causing her to lift her head and howl in pain.

"Feral fucking bitch," he growled, swinging the crop at random intervals and pushing his jeans down a little further over his hips. He looked out into the rapt audience as his impressive cock stood out from his groin throbbing with heat and a life of its own.

Tapping her sore clit lightly enough to cause her to whimper JD slapped his cock across her ass. "You're a pallid little thing aren't you?" glancing at the crowd, he raised his hand, "Shall I add some color my friends?"

"Spank that whore!" The woman who had passed him the crop called out.

Her voice was one of dozens egging him on and with a mock sigh he declared, "Looks like bad luck for you, slut."

JD brought his hand down connecting with Molly's right ass cheek with a slap that sounded like a gunshot in the suddenly quite room. She cried out loudly and reaching over her, JD grabbed the leash put it in front of her face.

"Bite down on this and if you open your mouth and let it fall, I'll make you open your mouth for every man in the front row!"

Her ass throbbing painfully and her face flushed with anger Molly took the leather in her mouth and bit down on it. Leaning back JD rested the crop on her back and using both hands went to work. The room was filled with the sound of his hands striking her quivering flesh and her grunting in pain. She bit down harder on the leash as tears of pain and humiliation ran down her cheeks.

But even as she felt her ass swelling from the punishment of his repeated blows her clit continued to throb and her hips rolled as if encouraging more attention from his hands. Behind her JD looked down at her swollen red ass, admiring the welts that conformed to the shape of his hand and fingers. His cock was pulsing and his balls aching with the need to cum. He knew he was playing into her darkest fantasies and her mixed emotions of loathing and lust fueled his fire.

Grabbing the leash he ripped it from her and shoved her in the back causing her arms to buckle beneath her.

"Lower!" He cried out. Reaching out he grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms back.

Molly yelped as her face headed for the floor, but as before he stopped her inches before she struck it. She placed her cheek on the wood, savoring how cool it was as he placed his hand in the middle of her back, holding her chest to the floor as her ass rose in the air. Taking her wrists he pinned them behind her back and wrapped the leash around them. Pulling on it until she whimpered, JD hissed, "Time to show you how a real man takes his whores."

With a powerful thrust of his hips, JD buried his cock balls deep in her pussy.

"Thank you Master, oh thank you for fucking this worthless whore!" she screamed as he fucked her with long hard strokes.

"Shut up skank!" he dealt her ass a hard blow, "I'm only fucking you because I got tired of that sorry excuse of a blow job you were giving me!"

There were several laughs as well as murmurs of appreciation at his jibe and now completely caught up in her humiliation, slut Molly moaned, "Sorry Master! Please use me! Please let me serve you!"

"You're serving yourself whore! Anytime you get this cock you don't deserve you serve yourself! You don't deserve a real man! From here I should put you back on the street to suck off old men and limp dicked losers who have to pay trash like you so they can have a mouth to blow a load into instead of their hands."

As he spoke JD pulled harder on the leash and dealt her a series of sharp slaps to her already tender ass. Off to the side of the dais he saw Higgins staring up at him, his mouth set in a frown. There was a part of JD that knew he was getting carried away, that even here he didn't have to go this hard, but he was caught up in the game, feeding his addiction for sex. They were the perfect couple right now, he longed to give it and he knew now that Molly's slut persona craved all the abuse and humiliation she was being given.

He was fucking her as hard as he could, his balls slapping against her cunt and his thighs wet from the juices splattering from it as he continued his assault. Molly was moaning and writhing in front of him and he noted she had lifted her head enough to stare out at the audience who were staring intently at them. He could see hopeful looks on their faces and he knew what they wanted. Molly squealed when he drove two fingers hard into her ass and began thrusting them roughly in and out.

He felt her ass stretch around them and knew without a doubt she was no stranger to sex that way. He gave her cunt several more savage pumps before pulling his fingers out and in one smooth motion replacing it with his cock. Molly howled beneath him as the full length of his cock invaded her asshole. He could feel her ass quivering around his hard shaft as it tried to adjust to him. JD didn't wait for her to get comfortable and began hammering way, tearing into her ass as hard as he had her pussy.

Molly was squealing like a pig. Her howls a song of pain and pleasure and JD made her reach an even higher note as he slapped her ass several times. He was sweating profusely and breathing like a bull. His heart was racing and he could feel the evil smile on his face get wider as he tore into her. JD glanced to the side and saw Felicity had moved closer to them, her eyes glued to JD as he gave slut Molly the fucking of a lifetime.

Felicity was sweating as well and her large breasts were heaving as her gaze moved to Molly's face.

"Make her cum!" she demanded as she walked over to stand next to him.

A cheer went up from the audience and leaning forward; JD reached around Molly's waist and found her swollen clit. He gave it a pinch as he drove his cock into her ass and she cried out loudly. JD felt her ass tighten on his cock and knew it wouldn't take much. He began pinching her clit in time with his thrusts and within seconds Molly threw her head back and released a shriek of raw animal pleasure that stunned the room into silence.

JD lost control and emitted a loud moan as Molly's ass convulsed around his driving cock. Keeping her head up, Molly let loose with a series of long loud howls that sent many of the women's hands between their legs and several couples to begin fucking in front of them. He looked up at Felicity as he played Molly's clit like an instrument of pleasure and gave her wink. She licked her lips and gave him a nod of approval before stepping behind him. Her hands came around and the crowd cheered as she gave his nipples a hard pinch.

JD grunted in pain and felt a surge through his cock at the sudden pain. In front of him, Molly was a trembling gushing mess who was alternately howling and squealing, unable to control her body as the orgasm crashed through her again and again. When her head limply fell to the floor accompanied by a pathetic whimper, Felicity slid her fingers down to his stomach and ripped them up his chest tearing his skin and leaving a red trail with her nails.

JD cried out and losing control gave Molly's ass several more hard thrusts. With a howl of his own he whipped his cock out, squeezing it at the base. The Countess stepped around to his side to watch him cum and not asking permission, JD turned to the side, pointed his cock downwards and released it.

A loud gasp came from the crowd when his cock exploded sending a long thick stream of cum splattering onto the top of her booted foot. JD pumped his cock furiously sending spurt after spurt of his thick cum onto both of her feet. She remained motionless and as he wrung the last few drops from his cock he looked up to her she had a slight smile on her face, "Without my consent?" the smile turned wicked, "I'll have to show you some manners in my chambers later this evening."

"That was my hope." He replied quietly, then turned to Molly who was still on her knees trying to catch her breath.

Grabbing her by the hair he yanked her around to face him causing her to cry out in pain and surprise.

"Clean this mess, my cumslut! Every fucking drop!"

He pushed her head down hard onto the Countess's boots. When Molly squealed in protest he reached between her legs and slapped her over sensitized clit.

"Fucking lick it up! It's your fault it's there, you weren't even worth coming on!" he gave a mock sigh, "Not even good enough to be a cum dumpster."

Molly stopped struggling and he watched her begin to lick the cum from the soft leather boots. JD felt his cock twitch at the sight and snapped, "Slurp it up! We want to hear it!"

Molly began making wet gurgling sounds as she placed her lips to the boots and sucked it up. Her eyes were closed and her body trembled as she was forced into this last act of degradation, yet at the same time the act and taste of his cum had slut Molly purring happily to herself. When Molly finished, JD pulled her to her knees and opened her mouth to show first Felicity then the audience that it was empty.

"Ladies and Gentlemen," Felicity spread her arms wide, "What say you to that performance?"

As one the crowd rose to their feet erupting into cheers and applause.

Rising to his feet, JD bowed deeply, then pulling Molly to her feet, gestured to her. The crowd went into another round of applause and slipping his arms around her waist, JD pulled her against her chest. Holding her gently he kissed her neck and whispered, "Good girl."

Dazed and exhausted, Molly gave an awkward curtsy to the crowd before leaning back into his strong arms. Looking at Felicity, JD asked, "And have I proved my worth to you dear Countess?"

"Your worth we'll discuss in private," she said running her fingers lightly through the scratches she had left on his chest, "But your legitimacy has been proven."

Giving Molly's left breast a squeeze she addressed the audience.

"Esteemed guests and members, between being highly recommended by an old friend and this performance I do believe Mr. Wolf has deemed himself worthy of consideration to become one of us, do you agree?"

She paused to wait for the applause to die down.

"In addition to his amazing show Mr. Wolf has also agreed to share the very whore he just proved himself on. She acquitted herself well and I feel she would be quite worthy entertainment for any of you."

"Now, Mr. Wolf was going to let me choose, however I have a better idea. As you know I enjoy giving to this community I call home and there is a school that needs some help in procuring new computers. So what I am going to do is put this whore up for auction. I want all of you to write down a bid and your name and give it to Anastasia, at the end of the evening she will provide me with the winning bid and I will personally escort this oh so usable slut to the man who will own her for the rest of the night, agreed?"

As the crowd cheered, Molly tensed in his arms. Placing his lips to her ear he whispered, "Don't worry; it's not going to happen." Even as he spoke he tried not to think about what would happen to her as well as Tammy if the meeting with Knox backfired.

* * * * *

"This house was originally built during the slave years." The Countess spoke as they approached a door located in the back of one of the empty rooms. "And when it was renovated I decided it would be beneficial to the club to maintain some of its secrets."

The two large shirtless men standing on either side of the door bowed and one opened it, stepping aside for them to enter. JD saw a stairwell that was lit by a series of torches along the wall.