By Demon's Driven

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wouldn't be asking if I did." He rolled his eyes, talking to Tammy was like talking to a child as well.

"A little likes to be a little kid and we need to be taken care of." She thought for a minute, "I don't think there are guys who are little's it's mostly a girl thing. We need daddy's to take care of us. Make sure we're okay, be good to us make us a feel good and punish us if we need it."

"Oh."

"Right now I'm a little without a daddy."

"Sorry to hear that." Sorry he had asked at all.

"The club is good for me, a lot of those guys are good daddy's and are nice to me." She sighed, "But some want to punish me and that's okay too, sometimes I'm a bad girl."

"So you're like this all the time?"

"Hmm-mm"

"Well at least you like your work then."

JD let it go from there thinking that even though there was something appealing about an adult woman with the appearance of jailbait dealing with that for more than an hour would drive him to...

Tammy emitted a startled yelp when her cell phone rang, looking at it she whispered "Its Brad!"

"It's okay." He whispered back "He can't hear you!"

She frowned at his mocking her, but didn't answer it.

"Say hello and sound normal." He smiled coldly, "Sound scared."

"I am." Her lower lip was trembling and JD felt an icy calm flow through him. The fucker was going to come and he would get the pleasure of making this right.

"H...hi Brad." Tammy nodded, "I...I'm home. You coming back, baby?" she paused, "Money?"

JD snapped his fingers and when she looked over he nodded.

"Yeah they let me work today, I...I wore a mask. Not much, a couple of hundred. I...I guess I can give you some." She looked at JD and taking a deep breath she said nervously, "J...just be good to your little girl tonight, please, Brad?"

She listened for a minute then said, "I...I'll be here."

She put the phone back in her pocket, "He said he'll be here in a couple of minutes. He...he's flying JD, we need to leave."

"Why?"

"He's coked up he...he's crazy! You don't know what he's like he's..."

"You don't know what I'm like." He narrowed his eyes at the sight of someone walking by the window. The shade was down, but because of the outside lights he could still make out a silhouette. "He's here; he called from outside. He's waiting to see if you leave."

"He's here?" her good eye widened. "JD, we can slip out the...:"

"I don't run." Standing he unbuttoned the long sleeve black Armani shirt he had worn at the club before coming here and slipped it off. Beneath he was wearing a gray muscle shirt and carefully folding the shirt and draping it over the chair said, "When I tell you to leave, you leave. Julie and Angel came here with Robert and packed all your things. You never come back here, ever."

"I...I won't I...oh!"

There was a loud knock followed by the sound of keys fumbling in the door. JD remained where he was in the corner and watched as the door pushed open. Brad came in, slamming the thin door behind him.

"Hey, slut!" He laughed, "I knew you'd come back!"

"I...I missed you."

"You did?" he took a couple of steps towards her, "Guess I missed once too, you still have one eye open."

"Brad, you said you'd be nice."

"Nice? You want me to act like your daddy like those johns do at the club? Whatever, I guess you need the eye to see their cocks to suck them."

Brad was so far gone he didn't notice JD in the corner and that gave him a moment to size up. Brad was a big guy; over six feet tall and an easy two twenty. Back when he worked it was construction and despite the roll over his jeans his arms contained little flab and his shoulders were wide and powerful. Big, strong and mean. JD felt a thrill run through him.

Brad took another step towards Tammy who he knew was struggling not to look his way. She cringed back into the couch when Brad snapped, "Money bitch, now!"

The sight of her tiny form cowering before the hulking Brad caused a surge of rage to flow through him, but it was quickly smothered by that icy calm JD knew so well.

"I...well...."

"Give me the money now and I'll just slap you a couple of times, you don't give it up and I'll..."

"I have plenty of money." JD said softly, reaching into his pocket he pulled out a roll of hundred dollar bills.

Brad spun around and JD knew Tammy was right; he was coked out of his mind. His blue eyes were not only bright, but bulging and his face was beet red.

"Who...hey!" Brad pointed at him, "You're that pretty boy prick that runs the club."

"And you're the fat coward that slaps around women." JD said with a sneer, "Nice to meet you." He spread the hundreds out in his hands, "You need money Brad?"

"You going to pay me to not slap your property around" he laughed, "What's the matter asshole afraid she'll be too ugly for even the sick fucks at your place?"

"No." he waved the money. "Two grand, Brad. Two grand and its all yours." Folding the money in half he put it in his pocket, "But you have to come get it."

"Fuck you." Brad waved his hand at him, "Keep your fucking money, I'll put this cunt back on the street where she belongs and..."

"What's the matter Brad, you afraid to fight someone who fights back?"

"Get the fuck out of here, freak, there's plenty of sluts you can...."

"Tammy go." JD pointed towards the hallway that led to the back door. "Now."

"She stays!" Brad took a step towards her, his arm reaching out.

JD reached him in one long step and grabbing his shoulder spun him to face him. As expected Brad reacted by over reacting. He came around swinging wildly and JD easily ducked what he referred to as a redneck roundhouse, and drove a hard right into Brad's soft stomach. He heard Brad exhale loudly, but he barely bent over. JD slammed his left into the same spot and this time Brad doubled over . Dropping to his knee, JD rocked back and snapped a short kick into Brad's face, when he stood up JD came out of his crouch into a spin kick. He caught Brad in the side of the head and sent him sprawling down onto the glass coffee table that shattered beneath his weight.

Tammy screamed and jumping off the couch darted for the hallway. She stopped and turned to see Brad leap up from the pile of broken glass and splintered wood as if he had simply tripped.

"You little fuck!"

"Get the fuck out!" JD pointed at her.

Tammy turned and ran and reacting more by instinct then the face he saw it coming, JD jumped back, narrowly dodging another wild swing. Brad went off balance and as he staggered passed him, JD hit him in the back with his elbow sending him face first to the floor.

"Get up you fat fuck!" he snarled. "I have something special for you!"

Brad rolled over and sprang to his feet as if launched from a trampoline. His nose was bleeding and he was breathing like a bull, but his eyes were bright and he was smiling through the blood in his teeth.

"I know girls that hit harder than you." He laughed.

"Because all you fight is girls." JD snapped off three quick jabs, each striking home in the middle of Brad's face then jumped back avoiding a round house that would have taken his head off if it connected. "Guess what asshole? I don't have tits and I hit back."

"You're her fucking pimp, you're just pissed because no one would fuck her ugly ass today!"

"No," JD slapped him in the face, "I'm here because I-hate-your-kind!" he punctuated each word with a slap that left his palm stinging, Brad's face rocked side to side, but he stood where he was and once again swung for the fences.

JD dodged to his right and was caught off guard when Brad stopped his swing and came around with his other arm, catching him in the side of the face with a sharp left hook. A flash went off behind his eyes and as he rocked to the side, Brad threw another haymaker. JD saw it coming, but was off balance and could only manage to whip his head to the side. Instead of catching his face Brad's huge fist caught the side of his head and sent him spinning to the floor.

He somehow got his hands down, stopping himself from ending up on his face, but before he could he get up, Brad caught him in the side with his booted foot. JD grunted in pain, but using the impact of the kick to help him, rolled over twice, before coming back up to his knees. Brad had stepped forward and this time kicked at his head. JD caught his foot in his hands and deflected it to the side.

Holding onto to it and causing Brad to try to balance on one foot. JD kicked out, the steel tip of his boot landing a hard blow on Brad's soft upper thigh. He cried out in pain and made the mistake of leaning forward, trying to grab him. JD threw a quick kick into his stomach then one into his face. He was still holding Brad's foot and surging to his feet he shoved against it sending Brad flying several feet and crashing into the wall hard enough to crash through the cheap paneling and into the wooden studs behind it.

Coming to his feet, JD crossed the distance between them quickly and when Brad swung, stepped into it. He blocked it with his left arm and slammed his right elbow into the side of Brad's head.

"You like beating women you fucking coward?" he hissed, "What does she weigh? Ninety fucking pounds?"

Brad punched him in the stomach pushing him back and when JD bent over, caught him with an uppercut. He heard a crunch and his nose filled with blood as he staggered backwards. Fueled by coke Brad came forward as if he'd barely been hit and threw a quick right left. Both connected snapping JD;s head from side to side. He felt his legs starting to give and let his weight go. Landing on one knee, he extended his leg and spun in a circle sweeping Brad's feet out from under him.

Brad hit the floor hard, his head thumping off the wood. As JD rose slowly to his feet, Brad again popped straight up, but this time once he was on his feet shook his head like a wounded dog and almost lost his balance. JD stood in front of him breathing hard through his mouth as his nose clogged with blood.

"What's the matter bitch, not used to a fight?" he asked. "Come on, pretend I'm half your size and hit me!"

Brad growled and threw a punch that JD easily avoided by whipping his head to the side.

"Try again,"

Brad swung with his left and JD jumped to his. This time he saw Brad's feint and when his right arm came around he grabbed his wrist and his arm under his. Their arms locked at the elbows and bracing his feet, JD used the power in his hips and shoulders to wrench upwards. There was a loud crack and Brad screamed in agony when his arm snapped backwards.

JD turned to the side and swung his leg up slammed his knee into Brad's stomach. He bent over and wrapping his arm around his neck, JD held him in a head lock and began driving his knee repeatedly into Brad's ribs.

"How's that feel you fucking piece of shit!"

Brad screamed when JD chopped down, striking his dangling arm.

"I like that!" he snarled "Just like you liked when Tammy screamed, didn't you?"

He was driving his knee into Brad with so much force, that his feet were leaving the ground. He retched and JD heard something wet splatter on the floor.

"You fucking bitch!" he yelled, "You made a fucking mess!" stepping back, JD threw his knee up one more time, this time catching Brad in the face. It stood him up and wrapping his arm around the back of his head, JD yanked it forward and drove his forehead into Brad's face. He heard a snapping sound and Brad made a wet gurgling noise.

"This how you do it? You just keep going?" JD pulled back and bashed his head into Brad's face three times in succession, then stepping back hauled off and hit him in the side of the head with a left cross. JD felt the vibration of the blow all the way to his shoulder and watched as Brad went down hard into the wall. He slid to the floor, his arm hanging uselessly at his side. He looked up at JD and gasped,

"P...Please..."

"Oh, I like when they beg!" Grabbing him by the hair, JD pulled forward then threw his head into the wall. "You do don't you?" stepping back he kicked him in the stomach. "Don't you?"

Brad rolled over onto his knees and tried to drag himself forward on his good arm. Looking down JD imagined Tammy on the floor bleeding trying to crawl away, begging, crying. A hot flash of rage went through him and lifting his leg he stomped on the back of Brad's hand with the hell of his boot. Brad shrieked in pain.

"Beg!" JD demanded, "Beg!"

"Pl...please I...I...I'll never go near her again! I..." he was cut off by JD slapping him in the mouth.

"Why should I stop? You never stopped! Tell me asshole, were you hard when you beat her?"

Brad tried to speak, but all that came out was a trail of spit and blood. He was on his knees unable to use both arms.

"Helpless." JD whispered, "Just like she was. Now let me show you the mercy you showed her."

Lifting his arm, JD drove his fist straight down into the side of Brad's face. Blood flew and as if in slow motion JD saw two teeth explode out of his mouth and bounce off the floor. Brad fell over sideways his shoulder against the wall and dropping to his knees. JD grabbed his hair, lifting his head and looking into his ruined face.

"You think we're done, bitch? We're not. I just wanted to show you what it's like to fight something that fights back. Now the real fun starts."

Reaching behind him, JD drew the .45 and showed it to Brad.

"I think I'll shoot your nuts off, how's that?"

He shoved the barrel of the gun hard into Brad's balls and grunted at the sight of the large wet stain spreading across his crotch.

"You pissed yourself you pussy." JD hissed,

Raising the gun he shoved it into Brad's swollen eye.

"You know what the best part of this is Brad? Because of what I do for work and the money I handle I have a permit granted by this state to carry a gun. That's right, this gun in my hand is totally legal meaning if I were to do the world a favor and paint the wall with what little brains you have all I have to do is tell the cops you came here strung out and looking to beat Tammy. I was here you assaulted me and I had to kill you." He smiled down into Brad's terrified eyes.

"I...Oh god please don't kill me!"

"God? You think God was okay with you beating women and he'll spare you now?" he sighed. "You know what? Just for that I think I will kill you."

JD shifted the gun so the muzzle was between his eyes and smiled, "Bye Brad." And pulled the trigger.

Brad screamed and drowning out the sound of the loud click of the unloaded gun.

"Oh...oh....God." Brad moaned.

"You listen to me you sack of shit. You ever go near that girl, you ever even call her I'll kill you?"

"I..."

"If you see her anywhere your ass better run the other way because if someone tells me you were even on the same street as her, I'll kill you." He whacked Brad on the head with the butt of the gun, "See the pattern?"

"Y....yes."

"Good." JD stood and tucking the gun back into his pants looked down at Brad, "And one more thing."

"W...what?"

He sniffed, the action causing a sharp pain in his bloody nose. "Find someone to clean the shit out of your pants."

* * * * *

JD pulled over next to a stand of trees and grabbing the bottle of Cuervo from the seat next to him along with the red rose he had bought earlier tonight exited the car. He walked through the trees enjoying the night air and the silence around him. Saint Ann's closed at seven, but he'd been slipping the caretaker a hundred dollars to go in after hours since he'd come back to Boston ten years ago.

JD wandered across the grass looking at the tombstones and stopping to right a couple of plants that had tipped over in front of one of them. The night was on the cool side for June and he took a deep breath, wincing at the stinging in his nose. He held the breath for few moments before exhaling then took a swig from the bottle. The tequila left a warm trail down his throat, but hit his stomach like a rock. He grimaced, but took another swig anyway.

Reaching a large rose colored marble tombstone, JD placed the rose in the vase built into the side. Kneeling in front of it he reached out and traced the name Emily with his finger.

"Hey ma." He spoke softly, "Sorry it's been awhile, But I guess you really can't tell time anymore anyway."

He took another swig and frowned, "I'd say better late than never, but that's not really true is it?"

He traced his last name then moved down to the dates 1957-1999.

"I'd say a day late and a dollar short, but more like a month too late and a mother short."

This time he took several long swallows and when he lowered the bottle, clutched his twisting stomach and leaned his head against the cool marble.

"Wow." He closed his eyes to stop the grass he was staring at from spinning.

Feeling as if he had himself back under control he sat up, "I'm sorry mom." He placed his palm on the stone. "I...shouldn't have left you alone or better yet fixed it so you could be."

He paused to wipe the tears from his eyes and winced at the pain that caused his swollen left cheek.

"But can't fix the past, just the present." Reaching into his pocket he pulled out a folding knife and with a flick of his wrist snapped it open. "Speaking of a present, I brought you one."

Just under the dates was a row of notches carved into the stone. JD counted them, tapping the tip of the five inch blade on each one. "Hey, this is twelve. The next one's lucky thirteen I'll have to make it extra special."

Pressing the tip of the blade into the marble he started sliding it up and down, grunting with the effort to carve deep into the stone.

"This was a good one, ma." He spoke as he worked the blade. "He hurt her a few times before she smartened up, but I made it so he won't do it again." He moved the blade and peering at the notch stuck it back in and returned to his carving to make it deeper. "Should have seen it, pissed himself and..."

"JD what are you doing?"

He dropped the blade and looked up to see Miranda standing at the edge of the grave. She was dressed in plain jeans and an white Old Navy sweatshirt, her long hair pulled into a pony tail.

"What's it look like I'm doing." He pointed at the stone, "I'm visiting my mother."

"And defacing a grave." She walked over and knelt down next to him.

"How'd you get in here?"

"You think that kid that watches the gate only takes money from you?" She looked closely at his face, "You okay?"

"Fine." He lifted the nearly empty bottle, "I have something for the pain." He started to bring it to his mouth, but she snatched it from his hand.

"You've had enough." She put the bottle down behind her.

"Mom you remember Miranda, right?"

"I'm sure she does." Miranda said, "She met me a few of times when she came to see you in Jacksonville," she grinned, "Thought we were a couple."

"Yeah." He folded the knife and slipped it into his pocket. "It's only eleven, shouldn't you be at the club?"

"Tammy called me and said she was worried about you and I knew where you'd be." She sighed, "And honestly JD the club was so slow it, well you don't want to know how slow it is. I sent three girls home and Melanie said she's going to take a shift at Red's until she can start making some money with us again."

"Great," that fat slob over there must be in his glory."

"Yeah and no. He knows Knox will be onto him soon enough. Bill Teves called tonight and said there's too many of those freaks out there and he's afraid to come back until this blows over."

"Fuck." JD rubbed at his eyes. "We'll...."

"Talk tomorrow." Miranda tapped the bottle, "You're tired, you're drunk and you look pretty rough. The Playground can wait. So..."

"So..."

"How bad did you hurt Brad?"

"Pretty fucking bad." He grinned, "Did my mother proud."

1...56789...29