All Comments on 'Caged Pt. 02'

by ToferSixoErotica

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I liked chapter one. Not so much chapter two. It is too easy for teasing to get out of hand. I really didn't like how quickly you included an outside person. He expressed a legitimate negative reaction and she blew it off. Even worse that Rachel seems pushy and almost obnoxiously so. I certainly think less of Elle for the decisions she's made this time. I'm afraid you will turn her into another crazy domme. Anytime an author has a dom/me blithely say they know the sub's limits, I cringe. That usually is an excuse to do petty, mean and terrible things that the sub is always magically okay with.

ToferSixoEroticaToferSixoEroticaover 6 years agoAuthor
Reply

Thanks for the input. I'm really new at this and still totally an amateur. Looking back on this story...yeah, I'd say most of your criticisms are right.

I think, with this story, I felt like I needed to push things further. Also, with the first two stories, I was really just writing what I wanted to write. With this, in many ways, I was more influenced by other people's stories which I personally enjoy, but may not be the kind of stories I want to write. Finishing and submitting this story, I distinctly remember not being as satisfied with or proud of it as I was the first two stories I wrote.

There's a good chance I'll retcon this story away, or replace it with another part 2, especially if I get more comments saying similar things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

I think both are great. I’m ok with her brining in another to push things since she’s from the bdsm community. I felt the whole situation was really hot especially the pegging discussion!

senorlongosenorlongoover 6 years ago
just one criticism

For the most part the story was well written, but there's no such thing as "I contact." I'm sure you meant "eye contact." There were a few other errors that I'm sure you would have caught if you had proofread the story. I usually review mine as many as ten times, sometimes for errors and others so a long story will have the right continuity and I can remember all of the characters' names and relationships.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous