Calm Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, little girl. Take as much time as you need. I'm guessing it'll take you about an hour to cook the food. Keep that in mind. Stand up now. I have to change pants. You made a mess of the ones I'm wearing."

The door of the playroom closed behind him, and Ruth leaned forward to find support on his chair. She breathed in and out slowly a few times before she made up her mind to get dressed. The first step she took caught her off guard though, and she ground to a moaning halt. She grit her teeth and tried to ignore the terrible pleasure in her pussy. This little piece of rope wouldn't get the best of her. She wouldn't let it.

Ruth jumped when Ellie popped her head over her shoulder to check on the simmering meat. "Mmm. Smells nice, Ruth,"

"Oh, Ellie. Yeah, thanks. I think it's going to be good."

"Tom's not cooking tonight?"

"No, I asked him if I could pitch in for once."

"Hmm." Ellie glanced over at the oven, in which the vegetables were roasting. "I'm looking forward to it."

Ruth sighed when she was by herself again. She turned the meat over and closed her eyes in gratitude when the bottom wasn't burnt, just extra brown. Her body was at the verge of collapsing, and if she didn't sit down soon, she'd come all over the floor. She hadn't known that she'd have to walk such a fine tightrope.

Every move she made stirred the fire in her pussy. She longed to slide the palm rope just a bit higher, so it touched her clit, but she'd come if she did that. Her nipples were rock hard and she'd had to stuf her bra to keep the little nubs from showing. A quick glance over her shoulder told her the coast was clear and she wiped her juices off her thighs with the tablecloth for the umpteenth time.

Just a little longer. A few more minutes and she'd be free. Tom wouldn't know what hit him. The first chance she got, she'd tackle him and beg him to fuck her. She bit her lip as she imagined ripping off her clothes and toying with her nipples as she rode him. What she wouldn't give to feel his throbbing cock inside of her right now, right here. She didn't care. She wanted it.

A loud sizzling distracted her from her thoughts and she yanked the pan off the stove. She groaned when she saw bits of black on the underside of the meat. It would have to do.

She put everything out on the table and tried to call out call out that dinner was ready. At first her voice cracked. She coughed a few times and found her voice again. "Dinner's ready!"

Ellie was the first to join her on the table. She looked Ruth over and said, "Are you okay, Ruth? Your face is all red."

Ruth touched her cheek and the heat emanating from it surprised her. She shrugged her shoulders and said, "It's the oven. I was stirring the vegetables, and I always get really warm when I stand in that heat for too long. It'll pass."

"It looks good, Ruth."

"So you said. I burnt the meat though."

"Oh, that doesn't matter. I'll eat anything you cook."

"You're such a sweet girl, Ellie."

Ellie blushed and said, "Thanks."

Ruth looked out into the living area. "Now where's Tom, he--"

"I'm here. Just tied up with some work. Smells nice in here."

Ruth had to hold back from rolling her eyes, but the smile on his face told her that he knew what she thought about his little joke. "Let's eat. And don't mind the burnt bits."

Dinner was pleasant, with some easy conversation and well-deserved rest for Ruth. Her pussy was still soaked and on fire, but at least it had become more of a simmer in the background. She tried not to think about what would come after dinner, or she wouldn't get a bite of food down.

Tom waited for Ruth in the bedroom. She locked the door behind her and leaned back against it. Her eyes were on him as he sat in his chair, relaxed and at ease. "You did well, little girl. Dinner could've been better, but you made it in time. And Ellie didn't seem to suspect anything. Tell me, what is it you want as a reward?"

Ruth's mind was hazy, and she didn't respond as she walked over to his chair. She stopped in front of him and ripped off her clothes. Buttons popped as she tore open her shirt, and she almost fell in her hurry to get rid of her skirt. With trembling fingers she reached for the piece of palm rope. She looked up at Tom and he nodded. Her sigh of relief turned into a moan as the coarse rope brushed her throbbing clit. She let the piece drop to the floor and pulled her crotch rope to the side. Her eyes pleaded with Tom to fuck her. "Please, Sir. I can't wait anymore. Please."

Tom stood up and with agonizing slowness he unbuttoned his shirt. Ruth couldn't look away from his hands. She knew very well what they could do to her. She moaned when he pulled down his boxers and pants. His cock was rock hard. She reached out to grab it, but Tom stopped her. He leaned in close to her and pulled her body into his. The heat of his cock burned into her side and Ruth bit her lip to keep from moaning. "What can't you wait for, little girl?"

"Your cock. Please, I want it in me. I want you to fuck me. Fuck my pussy, Sir. Please, fuck my pussy. I'm so close, but I need you to do it to me. Please, please..."

Something had finally snapped inside her. Her last bit of resistance had collapsed under the pressure of her need. Her hips humped against him. She rubbed her nipples against his chest. Her eyes closed and her breathing picked up as she felt the ropes constrict and relax. They bound and caressed her.

Tom grabbed the harness just above her crotch and gently pulled on it. Ruth gasped as her clit got squished and sparks of raw pleasure nibbled at the dam inside of her. She stared up at him with wide eyes. He didn't let up the pressure and Ruth had to stand on her tiptoes to keep the rope from digging in too much. "Grab my shoulders, little girl."

She obeyed immediately and kept her balance only because of his support. The only thing touching the floor were her big toes now. Not enough support to stand still. She had to switch from foot to foot. Every time the ropes would slip and brush against her clit. Again and again. Her legs burned. Her pussy was on fire. An explosion brewed inside of her. "Please, please, please..." It became her mantra. She wanted to come so much. If he'd just let her, she'd topple over into a storm of pleasure.

Suddenly her feet were on the floor again. Before she could ask what was next, Tom grabbed her ass and threw her on the bed. Ruth looked up at him and saw him loom over her. The look in his eyes spoke volumes. She didn't even have to be told. Her legs were wide open for him. "Pull the ropes to the side."

Ruth bit her lip hard to not come as she pulled her crotch rope to the side. Her eyes locked onto his cock as he put it just at her entrance.

"Look at me, little girl."

She looked up and saw her own stormy desire reflected in his expression. He wanted her like this. His need to possess her exuded from him. He leaned in closer and in a hoarse whisper he said, "I'm going to fuck you now. I won't be gentle with you. You don't want me to be gentle right now anyway. Come as much as you like, little girl. You deserve it. Such a good girl."

His last words still lingered when he drilled his cock into her pussy in one hard thrust. He claimed her mouth, and Ruth screamed in his mouth as her body shocked in orgasm. The ropes stretched and pulled against her thrashing body. It felt like her whole body was being teased, and it drove her wild.

Tom waited for her to calm down enough to see him looking at her. "Get ready, little girl. I won't be stopping next time."

She nodded and stretched her arms out. There were tears in her eyes. He leaned in for a kiss, and she wrapped her arms around his neck and put all of her gratitude into that one lip lock. She didn't have the words to tell him how blown away she was, but she could try to show him. They were out of breath when Tom pulled back. In a whisper Ruth said, "Please fuck me, Sir. Use me for your pleasure. Let me make you feel incredible. I want to. There's nothing I want more."

Her tears returned to her eyes, and Tom smiled a loving smile down at her. "Grab the sheets, little girl. And get ready."

She wasn't ready. Tom fucked the hell out of her pussy. All Ruth could do, all she had to do, was hold on for dear life and take what he gave her. And come like a truck in the process.

***

Ruth stepped out of the shower and bit her lip as she felt the soft towel brush her nipples. They'd been hard ever since Tom had told her to pay special attention washing her ass. He hadn't said it out loud, but it was clear what his plans for her were. Ever since the first time he'd tied her up, Tom hadn't played with her ass. She loved it when he did though, but was too embarrassed to ask for it if he didn't bring it up. But tonight he'd do her ass again, and she couldn't help the excitement that her body felt.

Once she was dry and dressed in her uniform, Ruth made her way to the bedroom. Tom was waiting for her there, and she kneeled in front of his chair and lowered her eyes, "Your servant is clean, Sir."

"You can look up, Ruth."

She didn't look up. Seconds passed and Ruth didn't budge. Tom leaned forward and ran the tips of his fingers along her cheek and rested them under her chin. "Little girl."

Ruth looked up at him without even the slightest nudge. Tom nodded and smiled. "I see. Ruth isn't here tonight, is she?"

"No, Sir."

"Come sit in my lap with your back to me."

She stood up and settled down in his lap. His arousal was evident through his pants, but she knew him too well to expect him to do anything about that soon. He cupped one of her breasts and let his other hand slide into her boxer shorts. "I was looking for something I could do with you today. You know, a little game for me to play."

At the word game, he gently twisted one of her nipples while he dipped two fingers in her pussy. Ruth moaned in pleasure and pressed her back against Tom.

"And I made a wonderful discovery. Two discoveries actually." The lower hand slipped between her thighs and tickled her asshole, making her gasp in surprise. "I saw a picture, and I just knew I'd be doing that to you tonight. It was called komon sarashi shibari, which loosely translates to tie with the ass exposed."

Tom slowly pushed the tip of his finger inside her ass and curled it towards him. "But as much as I want to see you like that, it wasn't enough, I wanted more. Have you ever heard of an anal orgasm, little girl?"

"Mhm." It was all she could answer.

His second hand had traveled down to take over teasing her pussy. Tom's hands stopped moving. "Answer me."

"It's when I come with something in my... in my ass, Sir."

"Almost, but it's a little bit more complicated." He wiggled his finger in her ass, and she clenched her tight hole around it. "An anal orgasm is when you come just because you have something in your ass. So no playing with your clit or your pussy. You've never had one of those, have you?"

She shook her head, "No, Sir."

"Apparently every woman can have one. Not every time and only when done right, but still. And best of all, it's supposed to be better than coming with this little one here."

Ruth's hips bucked when he massaged her clit between two fingers.

"If every woman can have one, then you can have one as well. And if it doesn't work tonight, then I'm sure you won't mind trying again," He lifted his fingers from her pussy and held them to her lips as she shook her head no. She took his fingers into her mouth and swirled her tongue around them to show him what his words did to her.

Tom grabbed her chin and pulled her head to the side so he could kiss her throat and run his teeth over the sensitive skin. "Stand up and undress, little girl."

He'd told her to take off her clothes, but his hands never let go. He played her body with little tweaks, touches and brushes. One moment his fingers trailed the curve of her breast, the next he might brush aside her hair so he could nibble on her earlobe. Each time she tried to break free, he'd put his hand on her flat stomach and slowly slide down under her boxer shorts. Ruth would tense and wait for what was coming only to be lost in more of his teasing.

From time to time he'd repeat his order, and she'd try to break free from her gentle prison, but every time she failed. She gave up on escaping and started tugging on her uniform and on his clothes. Her skin had to touch his. Every piece of clothing had to go. She wanted to turn around and do something more than be putty in his hands.

"Stand up and undress, little girl."

This time, Ruth grabbed her chance. She jumped up and ripped off her clothes, only barely remembering to fold and stack them at least a little. She looked down at him with a hungry look in her eyes. She wanted to sit down on his lap face to face, unbutton his shirt and feel her skin against hers. Tom saw her move back toward him and with a smile he stopped her. "Stay there and spread your legs a little, just about as wide as your shoulders."

Tom got up and took a bundle of rope from the little table next to his seat. As he walked around her, he let the soft rope glide along her skin. He untied the bundle and let the loose rope fall over her shoulder. Inch by inch, he pulled the rope back up. It got trapped between Ruth's breasts and rubbed against them.

Tom leaned in close to Ruth and whispered in her ear, "I think you're ready."

The rope wrapped around her and step by step it crisscrossed her body like she'd felt before. There was just one difference. Once he'd finished her crotch rope, Tom bent Ruth forward and pulled the two loose ends through the gap between the ropes running between her ass cheeks. Ruth's eyes went wide when her cheeks spread with a gentle pull, and she swallowed when he anchored the ends with knots. He could see everything. And it would last until he untied her. A shiver of anticipation went through her body.

"Lean over the edge of the bed. I've put a pillow where I want you."

"Yes... yes, Sir." Her voice was hoarse and she could hardly speak.

Once she was kneeling down and in position all of the excitement from his earlier teasing reared its head again. Her pussy was soaking the rope pushing against it, there was no denying it. Her hips drove down into the bed when he first touched her asshole. She expected him to push inside, but instead he took his time massaging and exploring every little piece of sensitive skin. Before long, Ruth was pushing back against him to try and get him inside of her.

Tom clicked his tongue and said, "You're in too much of a hurry, little girl. I'll have to do something about that. Put your arms on your back."

Ruth heard the smack of rope hitting the floor and then her arms were tied together with a quick series of twist and pulls. He kept teasing her, and she responded even more strongly now she was helpless. She had to bite the sheets to keep from screaming when he finally stopped his teasing massage, and he put his tongue on her ass.

He explored it in tiny circles with the tip of his tongue, staying clear of her tight little hole at first. A scream escaped her improvised gag when Tom circled the rim of her hole for the first time. It took him forever to make a full circle, and she felt the delicious, wet heat of his tongue bump every little ridge. Her hips pumped helplessly up and down, but she couldn't find release that way. The knot pushing down on her pussy mound was too high to do more than tantalize her clit. The ropes helped, but the pillow below her had too much give.

She was in heaven and in hell at the same time. When Tom pulled back, she groaned in distress, but she went deadly silent when she heard the click of a plastic squeeze bottle being opened. Her body trembled by the time he slipped his finger inside. He didn't go in very far, just one knuckle. After a few minutes teasing and probing, Tom got more comfortable, and Ruth knew she was in trouble.

Pleasure bloomed inside of her as he massaged her cheeks with free hand, while he kept brushing against her insides. It felt like the spot he was touching was a button that send stunning shocks of pleasure through her body. One after the other, the blasts battered her body. A sheen of sweat covered her body, and her moans became continuous. She couldn't stay still. Her body squirmed as much as it could, but there was no escape. She was trapped in a bubble of pleasure. "I think you're ready, little girl."

She pushed back the moment the tip of his cock touched her tight hole. Tom chuckled and pulled back. She'd get it slow or not at all. "Will I need to tie your legs or are you going to be a good little girl and stay still?"

"Please, Sir."

"Will you do as I say?"

Ruth would've said anything. "Yes, Sir. But please hurry. Please!"

"I won't, not today." He put the tip of his cock back against her hole and pushed in until he popped past her sphincter. His hands were on her ass and he felt her cheeks quiver under his hands. She wanted to push. Tom didn't allow her to as he slowly pushed in a little further before pulling back and repeating the thrust. Ruth's moans started up again as Tom stretched her ass around his cock, sending tingly sparks of pleasure down to her pussy.

Not one thrust was faster than the one before it, not even after he was all the way inside of her. Ruth squirmed and begged him to go faster, a teeny tiny bit faster. Just a smidge. Anything so she could let go and crash down the precipice of the waterfall she was drifting towards. Still nothing. His cock was throbbing hot in her ass. Tom spanked her, and she curled her back up as the brief spike of pleasure almost made her topple over the edge. Tom leaned forward with his cock lodged inside her and whispered into her ear, "You're close, aren't you? So very close. Beg me to make you come."

Her voice was no more than a whisper. "Please, please, please."

"Louder."

"Please!"

"Please what, little girl?"

"Please fuck my ass, Sir."

"You love what I'm doing to you, aren't you?"

"Yes. I love it! Please!"

"Please what? I want you to keep saying it. Please fuck my ass with your cock, Sir. Don't stop saying it."

Tom straightened up and sped up his fucking as Ruth chanted her new mantra over and over. Each time she said it, her position as his servant seeped in deeper and deeper. She couldn't run from what was happening to her and now she couldn't hide from the pleasure it was giving her. The complete control he had over made the pleasure so much more intense, and she toppled over the edge of the waterfall with a scream.

Pleasure crashed through her, and she felt like she was drowning. Her body thrashed in orgasm as Tom kept fucking her at the same pace. Ruth couldn't escape, there was only black in front of her eyes. Beneath the surface of the water a vicious current dragged her deeper into the pleasure.

Tom couldn't keep going forever, and he sped up a little more, fucking her tight little ass harder until he shot his load down her bowels. This added bit of force killed Ruth for the night. A second orgasm exploded in her body, and she froze, strokedrified by a pleasure overload.

Tom stood leaning over her, panting while her brain power was reduced to dealing with the sparks of pleasure and the incredible heat spreading through her body. "Well, that wasn't what I expected at all. Little girl, you're incredible."

He smiled when there was no response. She probably hadn't even heard him. He untied her and pulled her into his arms on the bed. Her breathing was slow and even. She deserved her sleep.

***

Tom squinted his eyes at the light coming in through the open bedroom door. He lifted his head and saw Ellie standing in front of him. In the faint glow he could see the wet streaks on her face. He got up from the bed and took her in his arms. She clamped her arms around him and squeezed herself against his body. Her shoulders shook as silent sobs got smothered in his pajamas.