Camping Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steph appeared a few minutes later, her hair was dry which was good, as I couldn't be bothered waiting for her really. She was dressed in a long t-shirt and I assume panties, although I couldn't see them. We headed back to the van and closed the door. Sarah was already in bed, her bare arms clutching the covers as she lay on her side facing us. "Warm tonight," she said.

"Just a bit," I said, "Is the window open?"

"Yeah," Steph said checking the sliding window that was behind the curtain.

"Gonna be toasty," Sarah said.

Steph got into bed. She tried to do it smoothly, but caught her foot on the covers and almost fell over, managing to grab the side before she face planted into it. I couldn't help but laugh as she so ungracefully practically fell into her bed. She was wearing panties, and it was a good job or she would have shown all.

I however was not wearing any underwear as I looked at her. "You sleeping like that?" Steph asked.

"No, will change," I said, "What are you wearing?" I asked Sarah.

"Same as yesterday," she replied.

Steph looked away and I stripped, Sarah smiled as she saw I wasn't wearing any underwear, but she didn't say anything. I slipped on a pair of panties and climbed into bed next to Sarah. "Okay," I said.

Steph looked back at us and smiled, stretching up to turn the light off. "Open the curtains for now to let some air in," Sarah said.

"Won't people be able to see in?" Steph asked.

"Nar, it is pitch black in here, unless they shine a torch in," I replied, "And if they do we are under covers, plus we are wearing significantly less than you anyway."

"Just remember to close them before we go to sleep," Sarah said.

"If it doesn't cool down the clothing may even out," Steph said.

"It is warm, isn't it." I agreed, "Take the top off if you want."

"Not that it makes much difference," Sarah said.

"I don't have a bra on," Steph said.

"Sleep topless, we are," Sarah replied.

"Doesn't it feel really exposed sleeping outside?" Steph asked.

"Not really, feels like a proper room; it does a bit in a tent," I answered.

"Up to you," Sarah said, "I am warm just in panties. You must be baking in a long shirt."

"Take it all off," I said looking at her in the darkness. Her outline was just about visible to my fully adjusted eyes.

"What?" she asked sounding a little surprised.

"Yeah; dare you to sleep nude," Sarah said.

"Ha, no way," she laughed.

"Dare is a dare," Sarah teased.

"Not if not accepted," Steph countered.

The conversation switched to the general day's activities as we remembered the day's activities. We had fit a lot in, it felt a long time ago when I flashed my boobs, and yet it was that same morning. I heard Steph lean forwards and the curtains get pulled closed again. "You going to sleep?" Sarah asked.

"Going to try," Steph said fanning the covers to cool herself. "Can you see me?" she asked.

I looked at her and squinted, "No, not with the curtains closed," I said.

"Okay," she said shifting around for a few seconds, "Topless."

"Liberating isn't it," Sarah said.

"It feels nice," she said, "Swimming in undies also feels nice."

"Strange isn't it," I agreed, "Water seems to get more places without a proper costume on."

"Swimming naked is awesome," Sarah said.

"Have you done that?" she asked.

"Yeah, couple of times," Sarah said.

"Who with? Where?" she asked.

"Fi and I did it when camping once, just us though and very secluded spot," she replied.

"I have always wanted to try that, but never been brave enough," she said.

"I am sure if you suggested it tomorrow you would get a few takers," I said.

"Do you think?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, defo," Sarah said, "Wander upstream a bit and it gets a lot quieter."

"Would you do it?" Steph asked.

I hesitated for a while, the blokes would, of course they would; taking their kit off to see three girls naked, no contest. "After a few beers," I replied after a while.

I shifted my weight on the bed and flipped onto my side looking for a cool part of the sheets, but as quickly as I found a cool spot it got warm. I tried with no covers on at all, on my back, on my side, on my front, but the warm air clung to my skin. The more you thought about it, the more you noticed it and the worse it got. I could hear Steph gently snoring, but Sarah was still awake. I looked over my shoulder and smiled at her, her outline just about visible.

She was on her back with no covers on, my eyes diverted to the silhouette of her breasts, just about able to make out the darker skin of her nipples and areolas. "Stop making heat," I whispered.

"Yeah sorry, if you could stop breathing out hot air that would be awesome," she whispered back.

"Jealous of her in her own bed," I said jabbing her playfully in the side.

I rolled onto my side and smiled; Steph was on her back with the covers around her thighs, the tops of her legs were contrasted by the black panties as her breasts were highlighted by the moonlight that was creeping through the gap between the curtains and the wall. "Perv," I heard Sarah whisper as she cuddled in behind me and looked over my shoulder at what I was looking at.

"Can't see," I defended, but Sarah's fingers interrupted me as they casually stroked across the front of my underwear. Before I could react or move her fingers returned, this time she pushed her index finger against my clit gently.

"Yes you can; shame she has panties on hey," Sarah said as her fingers continued gently stroking my clit through my underwear.

"Oh God," I breathed, "Stop."

"Really?" she whispered in my ear gently biting it.

"No..." I breathed, "But I am so gonna make a noise if you keep doing that."

"What noise," she teased, her fingers pushing against my entrance through the thin material.

"A noise that would wake Steph up and give us an audience," I said pushing my hand between my pussy and her hand.

"Spoil sport," she said kissing my shoulder.

"Will fuck you senseless when we get back," I whispered to her.

"Oh, romantic," she joked.

"You love it, dirty bitch," I replied to her.

"I do..." she cooed, still kissing my shoulder, "Wanna go al fresco?"

"No, not really," I replied with a smile, the warmth between my legs was building as she gently stroked and played with me. She was good, but not good enough to make me want to do it outside.

"Damn," she breathed, "Oh well."

"Would you have done it outside?" I asked, the tone of surprise carrying even on my whispered voice.

She didn't reply, she just smiled at me and kissed my shoulder again. She dropped something on the bed in front of me, which I automatically reached for, my eyes unable to make out what I was. I felt the soft warmth of her panties in my fingertips as she pushed herself against me. "Warm?" I asked, "Or just horny?"

"Bit of both," she replied rolling onto her back and removing her hand from between my legs. A pang of disappointment pulsed through me as I felt her hand withdrawn; it was nice, almost relaxing knowing it could go no further, but felt so nice and sensual.

I rolled over to face her and rested my hand on her tummy, gently drawing circles lower and lower as I watched her reaction. I could feel her hips rise up as my fingers grazed against her pubes; gently pulling them as I stroked my hand across her tummy. She was well trimmed, just sporting a small triangle of hair above her pussy which was just about long enough to grip between thumb and finger to gently pull.

I felt her legs open underneath the covers and I accepted her invitation. My fingers coated by her excitement, I penetrated her as deep as my fingers allowed. "Oh shit," she gasped, her voice breaking a whisper as she tensed, aware of the noise she made.

We lay still for a few seconds; Steph's breathing stayed stable, her gentle snoring constant as she slept less than a couple of meters away from us. I curled my finger inside her, gently pushing against the front wall of her vagina. After less than a minute her hand reached down her body and she used it to block my own hand as she covered herself. Her breathing was heavy as she laid on her back naked, her legs wide open underneath the covers, but her own hand resting between her legs. "So gonna cum if you do that much longer," she breathed as she caught her breath.

"Awww, shame," I teased, "Was just about to go down on you."

"Then we would have the whole campsite as an audience," she smiled.

"Squeal the place down," I whispered to her as I rested my hand on her tummy.

"Yeah," she said.

I just smiled at her and glanced over my shoulder. Steph was still asleep and now laying on her side. Her breasts were large enough to feel the pull of gravity as she slept with nothing to support, or cover them. Her teenage breasts were nice; even masked by a moonlit darkness you could see the perkiness and firmness of them, her nipples erect as they gently moved with her breaths.

"Are you sleeping naked?" I asked Sarah.

"Yes," she said, "Way too warm. You?"

"Will see how I go," I replied, "It isn't too bad now you have stopped fingering me."

She just laughed softly as she rolled over and faced away from me. "Night," she said.

I fell asleep quickly, the busy day making it easy for my mind to submit to sleep as I kicked the covers off myself to keep cool. I rarely slept naked, favouring topless and no covers too naked with covers. Strange, but the feel of the covers against my naked body felt strange and kept me awake.

"You awake?" I heard Steph whisper.

"No," I whispered back as I worked out where I was.

I was on my front with no covers on, so decent at least, so I just stayed still as I moved my head to face the voice. "Need a pee," she said, "Sorry."

"Yeah, me too," I lied, my eyes still closed, "You decent?"

"Yep," she replied.

I opened my eyes and she was sat on her bed wearing the t-shirt she had worn originally, "I'm not," I said to her, blinking my eyes awake, "What time is it?"

"Three," she said, "Do you want a top?"

"Is Sarah's jacket around?" I asked as I heard her move around and pick it up.

I took it off her and thanked her sitting up keeping my chest facing away from her as I slipped the jacket on and zipped it up. I shivered as the cold zip rested straight down the middle of my bare chest. "You okay?" she asked seeing the shiver.

"Cold zip straight down between my tits," I said to her smiling.

"Oh," she said, unsure what to say or do.

"Are you going like that?" I asked looking at her. Her t-shirt wasn't that long and she would be walking around with her panties on show. The jacket was actually a little longer on me than her shirt was on her, one of the advantages of being tiny.

"Yes," she said, "Still dark."

I stood up and sorted my panties out so they were sat correctly. I grabbed my torch and checked it worked. I tapped Sarah on the shoulder, "Going for a pee," I whispered.

She just grunted and nodded her head, curling herself up into a ball, falling straight back to sleep again. Steph opened the van door and stepped into the awning. It was her turn to shiver as the cool night air surrounded her. I just smiled and followed her out pulling the van door closed as I did so.

It was a lovely night; the cool breeze was a constant as the noise of gently rippling tents filled the air. The campsite was silent as we stepped outside and got our bearings. Our eyes able to see outlines as the moon light covered the place with its silvery glow. "Be careful of guy ropes," I whispered to her as I switched the torch on and headed into the centre of the field. No tents were there, so there were no ropes to trip over which was the safer way to go.

As we silently tip toed to the shower blocks I heard a rustle and a noise; stopping, I listened again. Steph stopped as well and listened, "What?" she asked.

"Listen," I said, the sound of movement was just about audible above the breeze with the occasional hushed voices.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Someone is having sex," I breathed smiling at her, "Naughty."

She grinned back at me, "Lucky them," she said, "Who?"

"Dunno, none of us," I said as I looked around suddenly feeling like I was intruding on them.

We went for a pee and waited for each other; the noise of the couple having sex was impossible to not hear once you picked it out. Even the noise of her wetness accepting him was able to be picked out above the almost silent back drop. Her occasional squeak and gasps, his hushed moans as they went for climax while trying to stay silent.

I shook my head and headed back out again, Steph following as we quickly got back to the van, opened the door and stepped inside closing it as quietly as we could. To my surprise Steph lifted her top off and got back into bed, my eyes locked to her breasts as she did so before I consciously looked away from her.

"Sorted?" Sarah whispered.

"Yeah," I replied as I took the jacket off and got back into bed. She released the covers that she had monopolised, but I left them to the side just tucking my feet under them as I lay on my front again.

She was asleep again before I settled down. I made sure she was covered as she wasn't wearing anything before settling down to sleep again.

I woke up first, the morning sunlight finding its way through the only crack in the curtains and straight into my eyes. I looked over my shoulder at Sarah who was on her back, the covers across where her belly button was as I smiled at her breasts. Steph was on her front, no covers and just wearing panties which covered very little, the elastic of both legs had ridden up creating thong coverage as she slept.

Half 5, I said to myself as I checked the time on my phone I shifted myself out of the line of sunlight and stared at the van roof for a while. I lay on my back for a while enjoying the cool air against my body. The air in the van was warm, with three bodies asleep in it, plus the ambient temperatures outside it was definitely not a pyjamas temperature. I glanced at Sarah; she was fast asleep, the covers diagonally across her body, her breasts on show as the covers diagonally crossed across her body. They were low enough to not show anything lower, but the angle of them showed the skin at the top of her leg so anyone who saw would know she was naked.

I looked at Steph, also asleep and on her front I slowly slid my hand down the front of my panties. I bit my lip as I felt my excitement on my fingers, gently rubbing against my clit until the electricity built up to a level that almost made me give out a moan. I held my breath as I penetrated myself, first my index finger, my warmth and wetness surrounding my finger as I pushed it into me. "Fuck," I whispered, as silently as I could. I opened my legs to 90 degree angles and let my knees fall open as I used a second finger.

"Ya gonna cum?" Sarah whispered silently to me.

I jumped and stopped fingering myself, my face flushed as I had just been caught, but she had seen me do it a lot, she had also helped on more than one occasion. "Before I was rudely interrupted," I whispered back to her.

"Don't stop on my behalf," she said watching me.

I closed my eyes and slid my hand down the front of my panties again. She smiled at me and opened her legs underneath the covers, her eyes closing as she penetrated herself. "Can you do it quietly?" she asked softly.

"Hopefully," I said back to her checking Steph was still asleep, "You?"

"Not to climax," she said, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her hand shifted underneath the covers.

We watched each other's faces as we fingered ourselves; she was going to watch me cum, I just needed to keep quiet while I did it. I was able to get myself off quickly, but I didn't usually have to do it while thinking my breathing was noisy, never mind keeping any impulsive noises to myself.

"What are you doing?" I asked her, her hand moving rhythmically under the covers.

"Two fingers and clit," she said, her gasp indicating she was struggling to keep it quiet, "You?" she asked looking down my exposed body, my hand down the front of my panties.

"Clit," I gasped as quietly as I could as I stared at her.

I stared at her, my breathing stopped as I was scared the noise would wake Steph as I neared my climax. My pussy was begging for attention, my clit needed more attention than my fingers could manage as I neared orgasm. She smiled at me and looked down my body, "Let me watch," she breathed, "Keep your eyes open."

I stared at her, my eyes glassing over although I didn't break the physical eye contact she was just a blur in front of me. I gasped for a breath as I came, her smile broadened as she saw my eyes light up as I came, my body twitching as I pushed against my clit.

I stopped and stayed facing her as she smiled at me; I was just about to kiss her when I heard Steph move behind me. I snapped my head to see behind me as Steph laid on her bed smiling at me. "Sorry," she said, "That was so sexy though."

I just blushed as I realised she had watched me cum, granted she couldn't see anything as I was facing away from her, but she would have heard my laboured breathing and saw my hand doing what only yourself can do that well. I composed myself and sorted my breathing out before turning to face her. Resting my arm across my boobs, I smiled at her, "Ooops," I replied with a smile.

"Did you properly finish?" she asked looking at me.

"Yeah, once," I said, "I am multiple though; I can have a few."

"Oh, me too," she said, "Hurts after a while though."

"Bitches," Sarah said looking at us.

"She is a single and done girl." I explained.

"Did you do it as well?" she asked Sarah softly.

"Not to finish," Sarah replied, "I am not as quiet as Fi."

"Do it now," Steph said looking at her.

Sarah looked at her and smiled, she would be horny, she would have brought herself close before she stopped, "I will if you will," she said looking at her.

"All of us," I suggested.

"Ourselves though?" Steph said, "Not each other."

"Yeah, just ourselves," Sarah said.

"I have never been watched," Steph said.

"Not even by boyfriends and stuff?" I asked looking at her.

"Well, yeah, by them but they usually lend a hand..." she said shyly.

"Hands to ourselves," Sarah said.

Steph paused for a while, you could almost hear her mind playing it over and over as she decided. She looked at us and smiled, I didn't want to pressure her, and I must admit I was expecting her to wimp out. And wimp out is the wrong word; I am fairly liberal, but I think if I was offered to finger myself in front of two people I had known for less than 48 hours I would likely wimp out as well. She sat up, holding the sheets against her chest to keep herself covered up, "Okay," she said quietly, "Yeah, shift over," she added sounding a lot more confident.

"I am naked," Sarah said.

"Oh, nothing on?" Steph asked looking at her.

"No," she said quietly as she looked at her.

"Okay," she said quietly again.

I paused for a second as I waited for her to back out, "Naked is easier," I said looking at her.

She smiled at me with a broad grin as she looked at us, "You first."

I rolled onto my back and lifted my hips off the bed, she watched me, her eyes glancing a few times at my breasts before they locked between my legs as I removed my panties. I bent my legs and kept them in my right hand as I placed them next to me, my left hand covering between my legs.

Sarah kicked the covers off herself showing that she was naked, her hand covering her pussy loosely as she looked at Steph. She let the covers go and stood up, she didn't bother to cover her breasts up, I guess as she was about to get totally naked covering boobs was a bit pointless. She looked at us for a moment before sliding her panties down. My eyes were drawn between her legs, her pubes were trimmed short, but she had full coverage at the front. A cleft of hair was just above her slit as she covered herself with her hands.