Camping Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wriggled out of the covers and manoeuvred Sarah so she wriggled to where I was as we swapped positions. She grumbled a bit, but rolled over to face the side of the van and stayed fast asleep. I reached out and touched his leg, slowly moving my hand up until I found his penis, taking it in my hand. He was hard; I could almost feel his heartbeat as his rock hard cock pulsed in my hand. "Oh God," he breathed as I slowly moved my hand up and down him.

He felt big in my hand, my fingers nowhere near touching I stroked up and down him in the dark as he laid on his back and let me play with him. I stayed perched on my elbow so I could see him, the darkness around his groin where his pubes were was the only thing I could see, broken by the lighter occasional shine of the skin from the back of my hand and wrist as I stroked up and down him. "Oh my God," he repeated as a whisper, his hips slowly rising and falling with my hand as I played with him.

"You okay?" I whispered to him.

"Yes," he nodded, "Feels so nice, what are you doing?"

"Just what you do I guess," I replied to him.

"Isn't this nice." He replied.

I shifted my weight around so I was knelt up next to his shoulder, aware of any bed movements and where my feet were so I didn't wake Sarah I softly kissed his tummy, slowly going down to his groin, skipping over his penis, but kissing his balls gently.

"Wholly shit," he gasped.

He gasped loudly as I slid my hand down to the base of his shaft holding him vertical as I closed my lips around him and slid him into my mouth then throat. "Oh wow, yes," he breathed as I gently bobbed my head up and down on him.

He moved his hand between my legs and stroked me through my underwear. His fingers were wandering blind with no real target or purpose, but the occasional glance and brush against my clit felt good. I moaned from around his cock when he touched where it felt nice, he gradually learnt where I moaned most as he concentrated on my clit.

He cautiously pushed my underwear to the side, but let go as his boldness betrayed him and let them cover me again; he did it a few times as I gently sucked him. "Yes please," I whispered stopping momentarily as I looked up at him and smiled.

He pushed my panties to the side; his fingers searching out my pussy as he clumsily penetrated me. He poked and prodded into me, but after a while started to get into a more focused rhythm and it actually started to feel quite good. I stopped him after a while and repositioned him onto my clit, "There," I whispered, "Just small firm circles."

He did, his coordination as good as can be expected with a girl's mouth attached to his cock as I sucked him. I was impressed how long he had lasted as I expected him to finish quickly. I was not sure how long he had been playing with himself before I woke up. I could feel the tingling build in me, his fingers circling my clit were feeling nice, longing to take over myself, I would cum in seconds.

I was distracted enough to not notice him stop breathing as he neared orgasm, the only warning was a twitch of his penis in my mouth less than a second before liquid fired against the roof of my mouth. A long squirt of his cum coated the roof of my mouth before dripping onto my tongue, the sharp salt taste followed by the texture of his cum in my mouth. I physically jumped as he surprised me by cumming in my mouth his second blast hitting the back of the throat just as I breathed in, my breath squeaking as I tried not to gag or choke as I wheezed a breath in, but I managed to control his third and fourth spurts as I swallowed as best I could. My eyes were watering as I fought back my gag reflex, gradually winning as I swallowed the last bit of him.

"Bit of warning would be nice," I said as I looked at him with a smile.

"Wow," he breathed, "Sorry, just, came."

"Yeah thanks, I noticed," I said.

I shifted myself around carefully avoiding Sarah, sorting out my underwear I laid next to her. I was going to say something to Jack, but he was asleep again so I rolled over to face Sarah. "Dirty bitch," she whispered with a giggle.

"What?" I asked innocently.

"Did you swallow it all?" she asked softly.

"Most, wanna kiss?" I said puckering up and leaning in.

"No I fucking don't, cum breath," she whispered pushing me away, "Cant believe you swallow that. Gross."

"Lovely," I lied as I licked my lips, it wasn't that bad, but lovely was probably overplaying the taste slightly.

I fell asleep quickly only to be woken up what felt like minutes later to movement in the van. "Morning," Jack said quietly as he moved around quietly.

"Morning," I said looking at his naked body as he fumbled with his shorts and pulled them up, "What time is it?"

"Half 6," he said, "Need a piss."

"Nice," I replied wrinkling my nose up at him. That was in my mouth a few hours ago, in fact thinking about it, it was in Sarah not so long before that and I still sucked it.

"Make sure you clean it, she may suck it again when you get back," Sarah said with a giggle.

He closed the door and I kicked the covers off to cool down a bit. I checked the window as I lay at window height in plain daylight with just panties on; I maybe should have checked that first, but the curtains were closed at least anyway. I glanced over to where Steph was, she was fast asleep laying on her side facing the side of the van. She was just wearing panties, her breasts only hidden by the closeness that she was to the wall of the van.

After a couple of minutes I pulled the covers back up and flipped onto my side. Jack came back a few minutes later and looked at us as we laid there. I shifted across for him and he took the invitation to get back into bed again. He glanced more than once at his sister who was asleep, her bare back and bum exposed by her panties that had slipped slightly. I smiled at him as he saw me watching him look at his sister, "What?" he asked.

"Perv," I said to him.

He didn't offer any defence, he was looking at his sister wearing just her panties and there was no getting around that, so silence was probably his best defence. He lay back in bed and we just chatted between ourselves for a while. The atmosphere was sexually charged as Sarah and myself were half naked, and he was only wearing boxers. We all paused and watched as Steph rolled onto her back, her breasts fully exposed with her left leg bent at around 90 degrees to the side. Her underwear had bunched slightly between her legs and although she wasn't actually showing anything, they were pulled across enough to give more than a hint of what they were supposed to be hiding.

"Steph," Sarah said softly before repeating it a bit louder, she grumbled, but didn't move, "Close your legs," she snapped much louder.

Steph reacted instantly, her legs snapping closed as she threw a hand between them to cover herself up. Her half asleep brain working out where she was she swapped her hand between her legs to use them both to cover her breasts up. She twisted her legs together as she hunted for the covers pulling them over herself. "Morning," I said.

"Morning," she repeated back looking at us. I saw her run her fingers around the elastic of her underwear to sort them out as she looked at us with the question clearly in her mind.

"Just about covered," I said anticipating her question but saving her the embarrassment of asking it.

"Awesome tits though," Sarah said with a grin.

She flushed as Sarah said it and looked around the van. "What are you wearing?" she asked.

"Same as you," I said.

"Yeah, just panties," Sarah agreed.

"Boxers," Jack said, "Pee break."

"Oh, anyone about?" she asked.

"Nar," he said, "No one around at all. Just us on site."

"Gonna nip for a pee," she said looking at us.

"K," I said as she kicked the covers back and cupped her breasts.

"Go like that," Sarah said to her with a smile.

"No way, what if someone sees?" she said.

"Dare ya," Sarah said to her.

"Dare you," she said back to her.

"I'll go topless if you do," she said.

You could see Steph regret her reply as she hoped to call Sarah's bluff, but it back fired as she just agreed to it instantly. "Go the whole lot," I said to them.

Sarah looked at me and smiled, "You know I'll go full birthday suit if she does."

"Naked?" Steph said staring at us.

"Yeah, why not," Sarah said, "No one is around."

"I will do topless, not going naked though," Steph said.

They disappeared out of the van topless and you heard them run across the field, their giggles and hushed voices fading from ear shot. The door flew open as they got back, both of their nipples were rock hard on their breasts as they got back, combination of the cool air and excitement of being in public with them out perking them up to attention. "Perky," I said.

"Exciting that," Steph said, "Never done that before."

Her voice wobbled as the adrenaline flowed through her and she got back into bed. I smiled at her and watched her get into bed, she really was quite cute. Her youthful enthusiasm and new found freedom was cute to see, she had probably never even been seen in her underwear by anyone except boyfriends. Yet in the last 24 hours she has swam in her underwear, watched her brother get wanked off, watched him have sex, heard him get sucked off and then streaked across a field with her breasts out.

The conversation drifted back to the previous night and then to how close Sarah was to showing Jack her orgasm face when he was screwing her. "Do I have an O face?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," she said smiling at him, "I think everyone does."

"I have never seen a girl orgasm," he said looking at her.

"Do you want to?" I asked looking at him. Of course he did, my question was just to buy time as I worked out how we could get Steph to cum in front of him.

"Of course," he said.

"Paper scissors stone," I said, "Loser is played with until she cums."

"Yeah okay," Steph said as she looked at us and then Jack.

I looked at her for a few seconds a little surprised at how quickly she agreed to it, but I guess if she was as horny as I was then she just needed attention. "Okay, paper scissors stone, loser gets naked and is at the mercy of the other two," Sarah said.

I looked at Sarah until she caught my eye, discretely gesturing for her to go stone as we shifted around the van. She nodded back to me as she saw my gesture. It was all eggs in one basket, if she went paper we would have to play off between ourselves for who lost, but going the same stopped us competing with each other at least.

Jack counted us down, my eyes flicking between Sarah and Steph as I threw stone, as did Sarah, as did Steph. We laughed and went again, sticking with stone we relied on the double bluff, we would go paper to beat Steph's stone, but she would go Scissors to beat our paper. She did, holding out her two fingers in a scissors gesture she just stared at it for a while as it sank in.

"Fuck," she said.

She looked at us for a few moments as she decided whether to try and get out of it or not. We waited; truth be told if she wanted to back out of it we would only apply a bit of pressure to her, but would let her off if she wanted. Not that we were going to let her know that. "So... think you are wearing too much," Sarah said to her.

"Yeah, I am," she said softly as she stood up and hooked her fingers into the elastic of her underwear. Jack's eyes locked onto her as she hesitated for a second, but then slid them to the floor and stood back up again. She didn't cover, she just stood in front of us all naked, her thin blonde pubes offering little coverage from Jack as he stared at her.

We let her sit on her bed, her back in the corner of the van wall and the driver's seat as she kept her legs firmly closed. Jack just watched as I gently pulled her nipple. She offered herself to my fingers, not pulling away as her nipples reacted to my touch. Sarah copied me on her other one as we gently teased her nipples, both of us gently stroking her breasts and tummy.

"If you want to stop just say," I said to her as I leant in and kissed her ear lobe.

"Hell no," she gasped as she tipped her head back exposing her neck.

I kissed her neck, gently licking my tongue across it as Sarah played with her breasts, her legs were still closed, but they were not as tense as they were to start with. I knocked her knee with my elbow as though I was just moving to a more supported position, but she didn't push back so I gently lowered her knee to the bed. Her flexible teenage body allowed me to push her leg and knee flat against the bed as her other one stayed upright.

Sarah moved in and sucked her left nipple into her mouth before switching to her right and back again. "Oh God," she breathed as I caressed her neck with my tongue and Sarah sucked her nipples and breasts.

Sarah pushed her other knee to the bed so she was sat leaning against the corner of the van, her legs wide open and exposed as Jack just stared at us. Every one of his wet dreams was happening in front of him. I teased a finger between her legs and gently stroked her pubes, her wetness coated my finger as I teased her pussy open with my fingers. I gently pushed against her, she slipped down a bit and opened her legs wider so I penetrated her. She easily took my full two fingers, she was dripping wet, the sound of wetness instant as I gently fingered her.

"Fuck," she breathed, "Wow."

"You okay?" I asked her, my kisses trailing down her chest to her breasts as Sarah moved back and took over between her legs.

"Yes," she nodded, gasping as Sarah pushed her fingers into her.

"Oh, yeah," she said looking over her shoulder at Jack who was just sat on the bed behind us. His boxers pointing directly out as he was rock hard and stroking himself through them, "Intimate female anatomy," she added as she pulled her fingers out of her.

"Ass," she said as she pointed at her bum, "Express permission for that one."

"Labia," she said as she showed him her lips as she let go and they closed again.

She used her fingers and opened her pussy, "Oh my God, what you doing?" Steph asked as she looked at her.

"Sex education," Sarah said with a grin.

"Oh God," she breathed, my lips still sucking on her nipples, she covered her face as Sarah continued to point out her most intimate anatomy to her brother.

"Pussy," Sarah said gently pushing her finger into her, "She will enjoy any sort of movement into there," she added demonstrating as she pushed as deep as her fingers could go.

She moved her clitoral hood back exposing her bright red clit to him; she pointed at it for a few seconds, "Clit," she said matter of factly. "Find that reliably and she will let you do pretty much what you want to her."

She continued to finger her as Jack watched, her fingers gently rocking in and out of her as she built her up to orgasm. Her tummy twitching every so often, her body began to lose control of itself.

"See," Sarah said, "Girls like this," she added as she let him watch her fingers.

"But," she said as she shifted position, "If you go a little higher and use your tongue," she added as she lowered between her legs. She gently kissed between her legs and her tummy pulsed visibly as the electrical touch of lips on her clit caused ripples through her, "She will cum so quickly," she continued as she sucked her clit into her mouth.

"Oh fuck," Steph gasped, "Gonna pee myself."

"No, you aren't," I said, "You are gonna cum, in front of your brother."

"Oh god," she breathed as she stared down her body at Sarah as she licked her out. Her hips rising and falling as she tried to get Sarah to do exactly what she needed. Her breathing stopped as Sarah fingered her again and I sucked her nipple gently biting it.

She gasped loudly as her body rippled as she stared at Sarah between her legs. I had stopped playing with her nipples and was just watching her as she sat, her legs wide open with her knees bent at 90 degrees. Sarah kissed and licked her clit and pussy, gently and carefully she ran her tongue up and down between her legs as she rocked her hips in reply to her tongue.

She was no longer aware she was being watched, her body needing release as she was brought so close to climax again and again, but each time being denied as Sarah worked out if she needed clit or penetration. "Has she cum?" Jack asked, staring at his sister as she moved and arched on the bed as she got pleasured.

"Not yet," Steph gasped urgently.

I just smiled at him as he subconsciously stroked himself as he watched. They were the only two naked with Sarah and myself just wearing our panties. His eyes danced from Sarah to myself to Steph as she neared orgasm again. He saw me watching him playing with himself and stopped. I looked down at his penis as it stood vertical between his legs. I just nodded at him for him to continue which after a few moments he did, slowly, as he watched Sarah.

She rocked her fingers inside her, curling her fingers forward and searching for her g-spot, reacting to her gasps and movements as she brought her close again. This time as she stopped breathing and stared at her, her eyes wide open Sarah slowly lowered her head between her legs and sucked her clit into her mouth.

Steph's body pulsed violently as she came, releasing a soft constant squeal as she climaxed as Sarah licked her out letting her rock her hips onto her tongue as she came again. "Oh God," she gasped, staring at Sarah as she brought her to orgasm.

I moved Jack closer so he was knelt to the side of Steph, nudging Sarah out of the way I placed Steph's hand on her brother's rock hard penis. She gripped and started to move up and down him, his gasp as she played with him jerking her back to reality again as she looked down at her brothers cock in her hand.

She stopped for a moment and looked at him, they stared at each other for a few seconds, but then she continued a bit faster. Sarah got out of the way so they could get comfier, but I expect the fact she was in the firing line influenced her decision as Jack started to rock up and down with his sister's strokes.

"Warn me," she said as she watched her hand playing with his penis, "I don't want it in my face."

"Yeah, k," he said watching her, "Wont be long I don't think."

She just smiled at him and increased her pace and shortened her strokes. She had done it before knowing what blokes in general liked and as promised Jack didn't last long. "Okay," he said staring at her, "Cumming..." he moaned quietly as he tipped his head back

"Yeah?" she said back to him, staring at him in her hand.

He just nodded, the power of speech escaping him as he exploded in her hand. The force he came with caught her by surprise as her hand moved him downwards a bit, but not enough. A ribbon of his cum hit her on the cheek followed immediately by a second before she could react that hit her forehead and hair. "Oh fuck," she gasped physically ducking as she took a third shot straight into the face before his fourth and fifth splattered against her breasts and tummy.

He stopped her hand as he was done and she sat back down onto the bed, "Fuck," she said as she sat still not knowing what to do. His cum was streaked across the top of her hair as well as dribbling down her forehead into her neatly shaped eye brows. She had a splatter just below her left eye that was running down her cheek and gathering along the line of her jaw. A further one was just on the bridge of her nose and was running down the left side of it getting closer to her mouth. She had spots all across her breasts and tummy with a few of them heavy enough to have begun running down her naked body.

"Fuck indeed," Sarah said, "I think you may have been hit..."

"Slightly," I said with a giggle.

"Wow," she said as she stared for a few moments as she looked at her hand which was streaked with the cum.