Camping Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched as the cum to the side of her nose got closer and closer to her mouth, the gloopy liquid slowly edging down her face until it inevitably dripped over her closed lips and onto her chin. She wiped it with her left hand that was clean and grimaced at the streak across the back of her hand, "Okay that is gross," she said screwing her nose up, the movement speeding up the dribbles down her cheek so they dripped onto her chest as the pool of cum soaked over her thin eye brow and into her right eye.

She closed it and wiped it with her left hand before trying to open it again but the sticky liquid glued it shut. She pursed her lips and reached for something to wipe herself with. I handed her her own panties which she used to wipe herself clean and dropped them on the floor, the thin cotton material quickly becoming sodden with the cum that was all over her. "Hair as well," I said.

"Yeah I know," she said as she gently dapped at the top of her head with her hand, "Think I need a shower."

"Sorry," Jack said as he covered himself up with the sheets.

"I cant blame you for that," she said, "I was aiming..." she added as she realised she was the only one who was still naked and not covered.

She placed a hand between her legs and across her breasts as she stood up off the bed, "Bit late for that," I said with a smile, "Think we saw most of what you have..."

"And tasted," Sarah added.

"Cant believe a girl just licked me out," she said, "And it felt fucking awesome."

"Better than blokes?" Sarah asked smiling at her.

"Yeah," she said, "How did you do that? That was better than when I do it," she said and immediately blushed as she admitted to masturbation.

"Just patience," Sarah said ignoring her blushes, "I guess penetration gets you off then."

She nodded as she pulled on her shorts and a t-shirt. "What does it taste like?" Jack asked.

With no hesitation Sarah offered him her fingers which he just looked at, she nodded towards them as he stared for a few moments. He didn't take up her invitation so she just smiled at him, "Hard to explain really, not as bad as cum."

"That doesn't really help," he said with a smile.

"You haven't tasted your own?" I asked looking at him.

"Ewww, no," he said, "Have you?"

"Well yeah," I said, "Curiosity and all that."

Steph grabbed a towel, clicked open the door and stepped out into the awning. "You have cum in your hair," Sarah said, "Like really obviously it is cum."

"Really cummy panties or slightly cummy boxers to wipe it with," I said.

"Or your clean ones," she said, "I think you are the only one who has kept panties on..."

"Oh they are staying on," I said as I threw her the pair I had swam in the previous day.

She wiped the cum out of her hair with my panties and disappeared to the showers leaving us to get up and get dressed. I was out of clean underwear and the ones I had on were not massively comfortable after being fingered by Jack then going to sleep in them. I pulled a skirt on as that was all I had that was clean as well as a t-shirt. I hesitated for a few seconds before reaching up my skirt and pulling the panties down as Jack watched, a twitch of a smile in the corner of his lips as he watched me pull them down. "Yeah you wish," I said as I stood up and looked at him. His eyes flicking to the panties in my hand and back to my face again. I looked at him, then at the panties before throwing them to him. He caught them and closed his fingers around them before he looked at them in his hand.

They were tiny in his large hands as he held them by the crotch, the remains of my previous excitement were visible as he held them. "Is that.." he began.

"Girl excitement" I interrupted, "Yeah. Taste it."

"Yeah, but I think I would rather go direct to source," he said staring between my legs.

"Oh you wish," I said looking at him, but truth be told if I had a condom I would fuck his brains out there and then skipping any sort of foreplay.

Jack headed off to the bathroom as Steph came back wrapped in just her towel and got back into the van. "All out of underwear," she said looking at us.

"Yeah, us too," I said, "We are without."

"Both of you?" she said.

"Yeah we only packed for two nights," Sarah said as she checked her skirt.

"Three skirts and no underwear then hey," Steph said.

"Yep," I said, "May make taking the awning down a bit challenging."

*******

Thanks for reading. All comments welcome