Camping Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surprisingly I don't," I replied back to him, "Sarah might show hers again though."

"Or your sister," Sarah said looking at Steph who had the covers up around her chin for total coverage.

"What colour you wearing?" Jack asked to no one in particular.

"Black," Sarah said.

"Light blue," Steph said, "Pervert."

I didn't know, yes I had put them on this morning and seen them a few minutes earlier when I had a quick shower, but you don't really pay attention do you? I knew they were bikini cut, but as for colour, I had no idea. "Lime green," I said as I lifted the covers to check.

"You don't even know what colour panties you have on?" Steph said with a giggle.

"I do now," I said to her smiling as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Come on then," Steph said, "What colour you wearing?"

"Oh, black," he said as he looked at her.

"Dare you to stand up and take them off," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

"Why not?" I countered.

"Because..." he said offering no real reason.

"You hard again?" I teased.

"No," he said straight away.

"Get naked and you can share the bed," Sarah said to him.

"With you two?" he said looking at us.

"Yep," I said smiling at him, "Two half naked girls."

He looked at us for a few seconds as he sat up, he was considering it. Of course he was, he may have been naive and young, but there was no way he was keeping his hands to himself if he got in bed with us. "If you stand up as well," he said to me.

"Okay, you first," I said.

He stood up and looked at us; Steph just looked at him and said nothing as he circled his boxers as he plucked up the courage. In one smooth movement he pushed his boxers to the floor exposing himself. He was not erect; he was telling the truth, his flaccid penis hung between his legs against his balls. I smiled at him when I dragged my eyes away from his penis. Sarah just smiled, her eyes locked between his legs as he stood uncomfortably before covering himself up. Steph's eyes nearly popped out of her head as she looked at her brother's penis, but she didn't look away straight away. She saw me looking at her and she looked away to hide that she was staring at her naked sibling.

"Can't believe you did that," I said as I looked at him.

I grabbed a pillow and held it across my breasts as I stood up so he could get into the bed next to Sarah. He shifted the covers so he got a look at her semi naked body and got in next to her. His eyes turned to my panties, his smiled spread across his face as I let the pillow drop to the floor. "Hot," he said as he scanned up and down me.

"Hard now?" I asked.

"Maybe," he said, "Take your panties off."

"Hahaha, no way," I said as I got back into the bed next to him.

The bed was a king size, so was fairly comfortable with three of us in it. "Oh fuck," he gasped as Sarah wrapped her fingers around his penis.

"Oooo, he is a bit hard," she said as she started to move her hand up and down his shaft

We kicked the covers off ourselves and I watched her work her hand up and down him. He was a good 6 inches long and a handful; Sarah's fingers couldn't reach around him as she drifted her hand up and down. He was just staring at Sarah's chest as she played with him.

I took his hand and gently placed it on her exposed breast; I wrapped my hand around his and squeezed his fingers together against her breasts. "Oh, hello," she said looking down at herself as he took over gently squeezing her breast.

"Play with her nipple," I said, "Squeeze it, but not too hard."

He shifted his hand taking her nipple between his fingers and rolling it. "Harder than that," Sarah said with a smile. "Oh yes, like that," she gasped as he did as she asked him.

I leant down and sucked his nipple causing him to moan softly as I flicked my tongue across it. "Sarah move closer," I said as she shuffled closer in, "Do what I tell you," I added as I gently bit his nipple.

He looked up at her as she continued to slowly play with him. His eyes flicked between her face and her breast before he leant in and kissed her nipple.

"Use your tongue," I said, "And suck it into your mouth."

"Okay," Sarah gasped, "Yeah that works."

Her breathing quickened as he sucked her nipple, his confidence growing he swapped to her right one using his hand and fingers to play with the one he was not kissing. He moved his hand to her tummy, slowly sliding it down until he pushed against the elastic of her underwear. She let him get the finger tips into her underwear before stopping him with her hand, "Not yet," she said.

"Tease," I said smiling at her.

"He seems happy enough," Sarah replied, her hand speeding up on his penis.

"Can't believe you are wanking my brother off," Steph said.

I smiled at her but didn't reply; she couldn't believe it, but her eyes had not broken off from watching him suck Sarah's nipples as her hand worked up and down him. I reached between his legs and cupped his balls, his soft pubes cushioning my grip as I gently squeezed them just enough so he felt it, but not enough to cause any discomfort.

"Oh shit," he gasped, "That feels... just... wow."

I moved myself around so I could sit up next to him. I crossed my legs so he could see between them, just my panties covering my pussy as he stared at me. He reached towards me, but I stopped him and put his hand back by his side again, "Not yet," I said.

"I am going to..." he began.

"We know," Sarah interrupted, "It is fine."

"Oh no," he breathed, his eyes staring at Sarah.

"Oh yes," she countered as she moved her hand to an angle that directed his penis onto his tummy and chest.

"Yes...." He breathed as he fired out a blast of cum that hit the covers Steph had wrapped around her.

"Fucking hell," Steph said, her eyes staring at the creamy splash that was starting to dribble down her covers next to her.

"Bit more and you would have just had a facial," I said smiling at her.

He came again, hitting his own neck and chin leaving a ribbon across his chest, his hips moving up and down to try to speed up Sarah's hand but she kept a steady pace, "Oh wow," he said, his eyes closed as a third pulse of his cream oozed out onto Sarah's hand and wrist as she started to slow down.

She let go of him, her hand coated with a ribbon of his cum as she looked at him and smiled, his breathing was fast and shallow as he caught his breath. "Sleepy?" she asked him as she kissed him on the lips.

"That was a lot of cum," Steph said, her eyes still staring at it as it soaked into her covers.

I stepped a foot off the bed and grabbed his boxers and passed them to Sarah, she wiped his cum off him and threw them back onto the floor. "Move," she said to him as she straddled across him.

His eyes locked between her legs as she knelt across his body, his penis in perfect position to push into her, if he wasn't spent, and she didn't have panties on. She smiled at him when she saw him thrust up against her underwear, his still dribbling cock leaving a smear of his cum across the front and underneath of her panties as he pushed against her.

"Yeah, yeah, you wish, move over," she said as she shuffled next to him to kneel next to me.

"Watch," I said to him.

I gently took her fingers and sucked them into my mouth, the taste of his cum coating my tongue as I simulated a blow job on each of her fingers as I swallowed his semen. She leant down and kissed my nipple, then sucked it into her mouth. I tipped my head back and let her do what she wanted; her hand wandered across my panties a few times before gently pushing them aside and sliding her finger inside me. "Oh fuck, are you..." he began.

"Almost," she said looking at him, her eyes glancing between his legs.

"Yeah?" I whispered into her ear.

"Not yet," she said, "Give him a few minutes."

Steph was just staring as we played with each other. I stopped her before she pushed a finger inside me as I wasn't on any birth control and she still maybe had cum all over her hands. I held her hands in mine, locking our fingers together as we pressed our bodies together. Our legs were apart as we kissed, our tongues twisting together as we rubbed our half naked bodies against each other. I let go of her hand and reached across to Steph who moved towards me. I found her nipple underneath the covers causing her to gasp slightly as I played with her. She reacted instantly, her nipple stiffening between my fingers as I gently rolled and squeezed it as we waited for Jack to recover again, relying on youthful recovery times.

Steph moved closer and let the covers slip exposing her breasts to me so I could now see what I was doing as I toyed with her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard between my fingers as I gently pulled and squeezed them. She let out a gasp as her body began to really respond to what I was doing. Her legs were closed, and stayed closed, so I didn't push my luck and kept my hands above her waist.

"Wait," Sarah said as she saw Jack was gently stroking himself again, his penis rock hard, "Don't waste it..." she added with a naughty grin.

He stopped and looked at us, his eyes dancing between me and Steph as she let out occasional moans of pleasure. "Who do you want?" Sarah asked him.

"What do you mean?" he said looking at her.

She opened her legs and smiled at him, "Me or Fi," she said, "Or both."

"Oh," he said looking at us, "Really?"

She lifted her bum off the bed and slipped her panties off throwing them at him. He caught them and looked at her, "Yeah..." she said

"Do we have condoms?" I asked, "Not on the pill or owt at the moment."

"Oh," Sarah said, "I don't have any."

"Not me then," I said.

"Bum?" Sarah said smiling at me, she knew there was not a cat in hells chance I was taking it up the ass.

"Yeah fuck off," I said back smiling at her.

"Why are you not on the pill?" she asked.

"My erm... My cycle went all weird on it," I said, "So the doctor recommended I come off it for a while. Wasn't sexually active so meh."

"Sarah then," Jack said, his eyes locked between her legs.

"Or Steph," I said looking at her.

"Oh no way am I fucking my brother," Steph said as she looked at him as he stood to attention again. Seeing him naked reminded her that she was topless and she covered her breasts up with her hands, but her eyes didn't deviate from between his legs.

"Lucky you then," I said to Sarah.

She moved over so she could lay down and opened her legs. She pulled him close to her and kissed him gently on the lips. "First time?" she asked to which he just nodded, "You okay doing it? Losing it like this?"

"You kidding?" he said, his eyes lit up with excitement.

"Point taken," she said as she looked down at him.

He moved forwards slightly as he pushed his penis against her entrance. She reached between her legs to guide him as he slowly pushed against her. He looked down as she was doing it, watching his penis push against her before her natural resistance was overcome and her slipped into her. "Ooo," she gasped as he popped into her.

"You okay," he said looking at her.

"Yeah," she said, "Go deeper."

He pushed into her slowly, watching himself disappear inside her until his crotch pushed against hers. He gently pulled out and slid back into her again; she just laid on her back letting him as she got used to him being inside her. He leant forwards, putting his hands above her shoulders as he started to thrust into her, his instinct over riding any nerves as he started to screw her.

She got off on penetration, if he lasted long enough she would cum for him. I watched, as did Steph as my best mate got screwed. He was uncoordinated and clumsy slipping out a few times but pushing straight back into her again urgently. "Fuck, ow, shit, shit, shit, one sec," she yelped arching her back and twisting him off her.

"What?" he asked, the sound of concern clear in his voice.

"That was my ass," she said, "Wholly fuck that hurt."

"So sorry," he said looking at her, the look of concern still in his eyes.

"It is okay, give me a second," she said as she composed herself, "Can't believe you just did that."

I laughed at her, "Did he go in?" I asked.

"Yeah, balls deep straight up my ass," she said.

"Owch. Bit wet then are you?" I said, my smile indicating a lack of compassion, though.

"Must be," she said still looking in a bit of discomfort, "Fuck me that hurts when you do that," she added to him.

After a few moments she rolled onto her back again and opened her legs, he pushed into her again and started to thrust into her again. He got into a rhythm as she gently raked her nails down his back. "Yes," she breathed into his ear, "Cum in me."

He smiled at her, his pace steady as he lost his virginity to her. Her legs fell from around his back as she started to lose her own battle with orgasm. His pace sped up as his coordination got worse, her eyes had glazed and she was so close. I watched her as he thrust into her, her breathing, rapid and urgent, as her body held on for the climax, but her brain pleaded for oxygen. "Oh fuck," she breathed almost silently.

"You okay," he asked again, looking down at her, his thrusts slowing down for a second or so.

She just nodded as she looked up at him; I smiled at her knowing she was going to cum unless he did soon. He didn't need the extra pressure, so I stayed quiet and just watched. It is strange watching two people have sex. The subconscious movements, the rising of hips, the twisting and change of angles your body tries to get as it craves more stimulation. She kept her hips raised up, curling the base of her back to raise her g-spot so he would hit it as he pounded her faster and faster. He buried his face into her shoulder as he moaned loudly. His thrusts stopping as he came into her, "Oh God," she said, her eyes lighting up with each shot of semen he fired into her.

He stopped and laid on top of her for a few seconds before kneeling between her legs. He watched as he pulled out of her, his penis already losing its hardness and her tight pussy forcing him out the last inch or so with a pop and a dribble of cum. He just stared as her body rejected his cum onto the bed. After a few seconds she placed her hand between her legs and closed them, "Yeah, staring," she said as she rolled onto her side to maintain a little dignity.

"Sorry," he said, "Does it always come out?"

"Some does yeah, hence wet patch," she said, "Rest will be about here," she said placing her hands on her mid riff just above her pussy.

"Can't believe you just did that," Steph said.

"Can't believe you watched," I said to her, "Bet you are creaming your panties as well aren't you?"

"No!" she snapped too quickly to be genuine.

Of course she was, I was, but I didn't push it any further; I imagine watching your brother get off with someone in the same room as you is a little weird. Seeing two people do that makes you horny though, I was gutted I wasn't on the pill or anything and I was considering going to the showers to see if they had any machines.

"Good first time?" Sarah asked Jack as she closed her legs and rolled onto her side.

"Yeah, wow, thanks," he said.

"Oh don't thank me, makes it sound like you should be paying or something," she said, "You are welcome though. Wow, you almost saw my O face."

"Did you not cum?" he asked looking at her.

"No, nearly though," she said.

Jack looked genuinely gutted as he looked at her, "Oh, sorry," he said as he looked at her.

"No, don't be, girls rarely do during sex," she said.

"I never do," I said to back her up.

"Never?" he said.

"Not during penetration no," I said, "That is why I make him go down on me till satisfied before he gets fun times."

"I have never done that," he said, his guard dropped as he was being so candid.

"Have you ever received?" Sarah asked him.

"Blow job?" he clarified, to which Sarah just nodded, "No, never been naked in front of a girl before."

"And now here are three of us," I said, "And one of us is very naked."

"She is," Sarah said covering herself up with her hands as she laid in the bed, "Pass me a shirt, be back in a min."

"Where you going?" Jack asked as she slipped the shirt on and stood up.

"The bit of sex the videos don't show you," she said, "Bit sticky."

"Does it all come out?" he asked.

"Well not all of it, some will be banging on the walls of the egg," she said smiling at him.

"Oh my god, what is this? Sex education?" I asked looking at them.

"Practical," Sarah said with a grin, "Be back in a couple."

She disappeared and was backing within five minutes as she pulled her panties back on and got back into bed. "Lovely," I said gesturing between her legs.

She looked down and saw the streaks of cum that had dried into her underwear from earlier. "Fucking hell Jack, how much cum?" she said with a mock annoyance in her voice, "Nearly took your sisters face off from 6 feet away, covered my underwear and not to mention what you left in me."

He didn't say anything, there was nothing to say as she used her hand to wipe the marks off the front of her panties. "Underneath as well," Steph said.

"Probably inside as well in a bit," Sarah replied looking at her and shrugged.

She climbed back into bed and laid next to me leaving Jack towards the slowly drying wet patch that they had made. He just laid next to her his body rigid as he was unsure what to do. I noticed, but didn't say anything as he glanced over at us every so often. His eyes were heavy as he listened to us chattering away about nothing in particular. Steph joining in on occasion, but her voice got more and more distant and slow as tiredness overcame her.

I heard a low snore as he fell asleep and Sarah looked over her shoulder, "Awww," she said as she looked at him, "Bless him."

"Bless her as well," I said as I nodded towards Steph who had fallen asleep with no covers on. Her hands still cupped her breasts for a few minutes before they fell away leaving her on her back with just her panties on.

"So how close were you?" I asked.

"Wholly hell, so nearly came," she said.

"Should have let yourself," I replied.

"He just needed to go another 30 seconds or so and I would have," she replied.

"Him cumming not tip you over the edge?" I quizzed.

"No, it never does," she said, "Does it for you?"

"If I am horny enough yeah, I sometimes cum when he does," I said, "Feels awesome as I grip him as he explodes inside me."

"As you said, ladies first then let them do what they want," she said.

"Within reason," I said with a grin, "How is the ass?"

Her eyes flashed with discomfort as though it triggered a memory, "Fucking hell that hurt," she remarked, "Still isn't overly comfortable. No warning, no build up, just bam full depth."

"Right in?" I said to which she just nodded, "Good shot I guess."

"I wouldn't say good," she said with a grin.

I kissed her softly on the lips and stroked my hand across her cheek, "Night," I whispered to her.

She kissed me back and smiled at me, "Night," she replied to me before climbing half out of bed to switch off the light before returning next to me. She rested her hand at the top of my leg as I rested mine on her side and we fell asleep.

I could feel the bed moving and waited to feel Sarah jab me or move as she went to the bathroom, but she didn't, in fact she was still asleep, her breathing steady and she was laying still. I listened for a few more seconds as I worked out what was moving. It must have been Jack, was he playing with himself? The bed was moving ever so slightly in a rapid shaking that would indicate that he was. I smiled to myself as I listened, his breathing was quiet, but clearly laboured and being forcefully controlled.

"Want a hand?" I whispered.

He stopped and froze, holding his breath I could almost hear him listening. It was still dark outside, but the full moon was giving enough light to show shadows and outlines. "Want a hand?" I repeated as I perched up onto my elbow and smiled at him.