Can There Be Peace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please let me help Mistress. Better yet allow me the honor to unpack and you have another cup of coffee." Cat replied looking up into Karen's eyes. "It is my duty to pamper you, Mistress."

"Very well," Karen said after a moment. She picked up both coffee cups and walked into the kitchen. On her way through she set the high heels and hose down on the table. She refreshed her cup and saw Cat go by with her duffel and then head back out. A moment later the woman came in with a paper bag and set it down by the door.

Going over to her she knelt and looked up confused. "Mistress, all I could find was a duffel bag in the trunk. Was there more?"

"You would think after all those years there would be more. But that's all of it," Karen said. "But what is in the bag?"

She stood and walked over to the bag. Setting it out onto the counter she pulled everything out as she spoke. "My clothes, Marie's driver's license and credit cards and a collar I hoped my Mistress would place around my neck someday."

Karen took each thing and set it off to the side before looking at the collar. It was a thin half inch high black dog type collar. It had a piece of metal riveted to it that said simply, "Owned." With the collar was a little lock and key. "Well you are owned that's for sure. There is no way I am letting my little kitty cat go now." She started to lift it to Cat's neck and was surprised when the woman stopped her.

"Permission to drop into formal mode Mistress."

"How come every time you say that I feel as if the other shoe will drop. Permission granted Cat." Karen saw that her little joke went over flat and really worried. "What is it baby?" she asked as Cat dropped down to kneel before her. Crouching down, she said, "Tell me what is on your mind slave."

Cat smiled slightly at her Mistress ordering her, "Mistress, while you were asleep this slave was a bad girl. She went through your purse and phone making sure her Mistress wasn't married or on the lamb. Then she transferred everything she had into her Mistress's name and into her checking account. A slave could not find a savings account so it all went into her checking account. Forgive your slave please Mistress. She was worried she would get caught in an abusive relationship." As tears rolled down her cheeks she said, "Please don't send your slave away."

"My brave little kitty cat," Karen said wiping her tears away. "I won't send you away pet. I love you. Had the high heel been on the other foot, I would have done the same. I don't know about transferring my four hundred dollars over but what the hell. However, you should have just asked me. I would have told you anything. I still will. Because you didn't ask you will have to be punished."

Standing Karen looked down at her and said, "I want you to put on your hose, get dressed and put on the high heels I picked out for you." With that said she giggled, "I think Cat is going to love her punishment." She strode out and her bedroom where she pulled out a summer dress and slipped it on. Returning she smiled at Cat as the woman took tiny steps around in the outrageously high heels. She clapped her hands once and pointed to the ground before her. Going and grabbing the collar she bent over and handed it to Cat. "Catherin, while I bought you because you looked lost. I found something in you I needed and pray you found the matching piece in me."

"I did Mistress," Cat replied with wide eyes.

"I don't know where this whole Mistress slash slave thing is going but if it makes you happy I will lead. However, having said that, please understand that I may make mistakes in the process." Karen said she paused and then continued on, "Once you put the collar on, you will forever be bound to me as my slave first then friend and lover. You will never be able to make a choice on your own without first thinking, what would Mistress Karen want me to do." She crouched down and rested her hand over the collar and Cat's hand. "If you never take that final step I will be just as happy with you. But once you put it on, no changing your mind."

"Mistress please make me yours in all ways and forever bound to you." Cat said.

"Then put the collar on and bind yourself to me," Karen said.

"Mistress, I give my heart to you," Cat said clutching the collar to her heart. "I give my mind to you," she raised the collar and touched her forehead. "I give my body to you." She kissed the collar and then placed it around her neck. Buckling it on she said, "I love you, Mistress Karen."

"I love my Cat too," Karen replied. Standing she reached down and helped the woman stand. She took the little lock and locked the strap to the buckle so it could not be removed without the key. She pulled Cat out onto the back porch. Looking out into the descending hillside she threw the little key as hard as she could. Looking at Cat she said, "Now and forever," before kissing her.

"Now and forever Mistress... Yes!" Cat said with joy. "Would Mistress allow her Cat to get pierced and a tattoo?"

Karen suddenly envisioned Cat with nipples, clit hood and tongue pierced. In addition, the woman having a little cat tattoo on her opposite hip as the healed brand. "I think I might have enough for that. But remember we need groceries too so it may have to be spread out over several months' slave. Mistress is not made of money."

"Mistress has enough for anything she desires. Cat made sure of that," Cat replied with a smile.

"What does that mean pet?"

"Mistress, I deposited five hundred and twenty thousand in your account and assigned the bonds to pay out into that account each time they pay out every quarter." Cat said with a happy smile.

"How..." Karen asked shocked.

"Your kitty cat hit the lottery. I put everything in the bond market and has been living off the interest since then. Fifty thousand every three months at the current rate of return." Cat replied. "I can cash them out if you wish it."

"No... that sounds safe," Karen replied. "Good thinking Cat." She smiled, "Just for that I think my Cat is going to have her nipples, clit hood, and tongue pierced today and a cat tattoo on her thigh." She paused, "However you still need to be punished. So you will have everything done without anything to deaden the pain."

"Oh could I Mistress?" Cat said almost jumping up and down.

"If you're good on the way, I'll let you watch as I have my nipples pierced first." Karen said with a smile.

She said, "I'll meet you out at the car." She went inside to grab her belly bag and keys. Going out she found Cat sitting in the passenger seat with her seatbelt buckled. Giggling she went over to the driver's side and got in. Looking at Cat, Karen said, "When it is just the two of us I want you to refer to me as Mistress, but in public you will call me Miss Karen. Okay?"

"I understand Mistress," Cat said looking at her.

"Good girl. Also from now on, if I give you a command I expect you to follow it without fail. For example... Cum now!" Karen smiled as Cat's eyes rolled up and she thrashed around in the car seat a few moments and let out a thin keening sound. When the girl calmed down she said, "Again without moving slave... cum for my pleasure." This time Cat's eyes rolled back, she made a soft closed mouth scream and her body only twitched. "Good girl. Now pee." She grinned as Cat wet herself and said finally, "What are you going to do when I give you those commands in Wally World?"

"Shiver and display my wet spot proudly," Cat replied. She was surprised when her Mistress commanded her to wet herself but her bladder had released on command without her thinking about it.

"Let's get you changed and the car cleaned before we go," Karen said getting out of the car. Going inside she picked out a matching dress, hose that she cut the crouch out of, and said, "Put this on and meet me outside." Grabbing a bottle of cleaning spray and a rag she went to the car and cleaned the seat. As she returned she smiled at Cat walking carefully towards the car.

They drove with the radio playing down to town. Karen parked before one of the many tattoo parlors and asked, "Cat, if you don't feel comfortable doing anything I ask, please tell me."

"Mistress, it is not a slave's place to question anything her Mistress commands her to do," Cat said looking at Karen.

"While that is true, I want you to tell me when I am taking you outside your comfort zone. That is an order Cat, not a request." Karen said.

"Yes Mistress. I will tell you a safe word."

"Safe word?"

"Mistress a safe word is a word that says please stop without saying please stop." Cat replied. "Something that doesn't normally come up. How about meow as a safe word?"

"No, I can see my little kitty cat meowing sooner or later in fun. Make it meow damn it instead." Karen paused. "Baby I don't want to go off the deep edge. Let's just slide into this please."

"Yes Mistress. Your command is my wish." She giggled.

"Good girl," Karen replied. Getting out of the car she took Cat's hand in hers and the pair of them walked to the tattoo parlor. Looking in she noticed a young woman working and smiled. She looked at Cat, "Inside you will speak in third person only." She waited until the woman went towards the back and went inside. In a loud voice Karen commanded, "Corporal Jones. Front and Center!"

A girl shot out of the back and snapped to attention, "Corporal Jones reporting for duty sir!" She smiled and then moved forward to hug Karen. "It's so good to see you Staff Sergeant. How long you here for?"

"I got out yesterday," Karen replied. She looked at Cat and then back, "Sandy this is Cat. Cat, Sandy... Sandy and I were in the same unit."

"Hi Cat," Sandy said smiling.

"A slave is honored to meet her Mistress's friend." Cat replied.

"A slave?" Sandy asked her eyebrows shooting up. She looked at Karen, "Ooo...kay. What can I do for you today Staff Sergeant?"

"Three things Sandy. First cut out the Staff Sergeant crap, I want my nipples pierced and Cat her nipples, clit hood, and tongue pierced. Finally, I want a unit tat like we talked about on my forearm and Cat gets a small cat tattooed on her hip. Can you do it?" Karen asked.

"Only if you buy me a beer Karen."

"How about a home cooked dinner and you bring the beer?" Karen replied.

"Stake, burgers or chicken?"

"Hotdogs... those nasty bright red ones you always bought." Karen said with a smile.

"Deal!" Sandy replied with a laugh. "I get off at six."

"See you tonight then. But can we get the piercing done first." Karen said.

"Sure, come on back," Sandy said with a smile. She looked at Cat who was silent and noticed her choker had a word on it... "Owned?"

"Mistress owns this slave," Cat said with a smile.

"That would be expected since you are her slave," Sandy replied with a smile looking at Karen. "Do you want rings or barbells?"

"Rings, golden." Karen replied not knowing what a barbell piercing would look like. As Sandy went to a little freezer she added, "Nothing for pain. I want us to remember this." She reached around back and unzipped her dress half way and displayed her tits.

"Suit yourself," Sandy replied getting her supplies out.

She was surprised to find that while it hurt more than she expected, the pain was not as bad as being shot. She smiled at the pair of golden rings and said, "They look hot! Thanks girlfriend."

She couldn't help herself and kissed each nipple tenderly, "Your welcome Mistress." Sandy blushed and turned to Cat so Karen wouldn't see her blush. "Your turn Cat."

Instead of just dropping the top half of her dress, Cat unzipped it and let it fall to the ground leaving her in crouch less pantyhose and heels. "A slave is ready."

She looked at Cat and then Karen who smiled back at her. "If you think you can get me, you have another thing coming," she mumbled as she pierced both nipples and tongue of the woman. Taking a smaller ring with a little ball on it, she carefully pierced Cat's clit hood. "There all done."

"Not going to kiss Cat's piercings also?" Karen asked with a slight smile.

"Of course," Sandy replied. She kissed each place working her way up. Finally reaching her mouth Sandy looked at Karen before kissing Cat passionately.

Karen waited until Sandy broke off the kiss before saying, "I think my Cat has earned a reward. Cum now."

Cat's eyes rolled up as she orgasmed. The force of cumming on command and in front of a stranger made it all the more exciting and she would have fallen had not her Mistress caught her.

Sandy watched shocked as Cat orgasmed. She knew it wasn't faked by the other woman's musky scent filled the little shop. Suddenly she realized this wasn't a game between the pair and looked at Karen in new light. When Karen looked at her she gulped.

Karen saw the deer in the headlights look Sandy gave them and also a longing. "Don't you wish you could do that." She said softly stepping forward until she was nearly eye to eye to Sandy. "To cum for your Mistress simply because she wants to see you orgasm without a single touch." She reached out and caressed Sandy's cheek tenderly, "We both know how this will turn out don't we Sandy."

"Yes Karen... Mistress," Sandy said softly. The thing about it was that Sandy knew she was doomed. She and Karen had been best friends since elementary school, and the other woman had saved her life while across the pond.

"I think we will wait on the tattoos for now," Karen said looking at Cat. "Sandy has other things to think about." Turning back to Sandy she asked, "How much do I owe you for the piercings?"

"Fifty?" she replied softly.

At the counter Cat looked at the girl and then her Mistress, "Mistress, can Sandy have one of your gifts for being so gentle?"

"Gift?" Sandy asked looking from Cat to Karen.

"What Cat is referring to is she thinks you should be granted a slave orgasm on command." Karen said. She paused and then said, "This is real between Cat and I."

"I kind of figured that out Staff Sergeant," Sandy replied not meeting her eyes. She looked at Cat, "How can I refuse the woman who saved my life anything?" She looked at Karen, "Even my complete submission to her will."

"Tell you what, just for grins and with no strings attached, see if you can cum now for me." Karen said tenderly. The force of Sandy's orgasm caught her off guard and she didn't catch the girl as she passed out and fell like a sack of wet cement onto the floor. She pulled her up to a sitting position and stroked her face worriedly. "Are you okay?" she asked as Sandy's eyes fluttered open.

"Yes Mistress," Sandy replied softly. Never in her life had she felt the amount of pleasure she had just received from her Mistress. Anything Karen asked she would have given if she could have just one more orgasm like it.

"Not yet your Mistress Sandy, just a good friend." Karen said standing up. Instead of the girl smiling up at her, Sandy started to cry. Not sure how to comfort her, she looked at Cat and said, "I'll be outside."

Cat looked down at the crying girl, "Don't be sad little sister. Mistress just wants you to be sure."

"I am," Sandy said looking up at her.

She crouched down and hugged Sandy tightly. Releasing her Cat said tenderly, "Then find a collar like mine for her to lock on you and pierce yourself to match me. I don't know what we can do about a brand before tonight but the other aspects will show her you are serious." She paused, "Sandy, Mistress picked this place and you on purpose. She wants you but you must make the next move." She glanced outside and saw Karen watching her, "I have to go but we will talk more tonight." She hurried out and got into the car and sat down.

Starting the car Karen drove to the supermarket. "I didn't plan on that Catherin. I went there because I wanted to say hi to Sandy and mess with her." When she parked she said, "Cat what am I going to do? You know damn well she is going to do whatever you told her to before she gets home for dinner."

"Yes Mistress," Cat replied.

"There was a question in there, Cat. Please give me your feelings," Karen said looking at her.

"A girl thinks her Mistress knows what she is doing and is willing to follow where she leads. That is the formal reply. Personally, I think Sandy needs your firm hand and I wouldn't mind having a little sister." Cat said. She reached out and rested her hand on Karen's leg, "Mistress, it will work out."

"I hope so," Karen said. As they went in she said, "While I am getting the groceries, I want you to get anything you think we might need as long as you include rope. We don't want your little sister running off do we?" She giggled and then added, "Oh, I will hit the computer section first to get a laptop and printer." She realized that instead of being happy, Cat looked fearful, "What's wrong love?"

"Mistress, can we stay together?" Cat asked in a childlike voice.

"Okay dear," Karen replied. She lowered her voice and added, "As long as my little kitty cat cums now without showing it." She laughed as Cat shivered and made a soft closed lip scream of pleasure. "Good girl," she said. Having Cat push the cart they made their way through the store buying everything she could think of and plenty for them to eat over the next week or so. Every so often she would softly command Cat to orgasm and smile. By the time they made it out, Cat smelled like a woman in heat.

After everything was unpacked, Karen sat out on the porch with Cat, dressed only in the crouch less pantyhose and heels, kneeling beside her. "Cat, what are your dreams?"

"I found my dream Mistress... you." Cat said nuzzling Karen's leg.

"I know that dear and my dream was fulfilled when you came into my life. I was meaning other things. We both know how you feel about nylon and high heels. You mentioned latex, bondage and mind control. I'm sure we can find some yummy latex for Cat and her Mistress to wear online. But I was asking what else do you wish and yearn for? What else gets you wet baby? I want to allow my Cat to experience everything she desires at least once.

"Bound in public." Cat finally said. "I saw a picture of a dress called a hobble. It forces the wearer to take tiny steps because it is really tight all the way down." She looked up at Karen and said, "To be covered in tattoos showing my devotion to my Mistress. That is what I wish and yearn for."

"Then you had better have a slave sister who can do them," Sandy's voice said from behind them.

Karen looked back and saw the girl had freshly pierced nipples and clit hood. By the slur in her voice she guessed the girl had pierced her tongue also. "You're early but I'm really glad you came." She looked out over the forest, "I was worried you wouldn't." She looked down to Cat, "Could you get the three of us something to drink Cat?" Turning back to Sandy she said, "Are you going to stand nude in the door or come on out."

Sandy was scared down to her toenails. Even combat didn't come close to the fear she felt when she moved forward to sit on the deck before Karen. Looking down she said, "Mistress, will you make me yours?"

"Sandy, look at me." Karen said softly. When the girl looked up at her she continued, "Always look me in the eye when speaking." She paused and saw the fear in the girl's eyes, "What are you afraid of Sandy?"

"Not being found worthy... being found worthy... I don't know Karen... I mean Mistress." She said disjointedly.

"Both will work for now Sandy. I could never turn the woman who had my back during that god awful goat fuck, down for anything she wanted." She took the beer that Cat offered her and waited until the girl knelt beside Sandy.

"May a slave ask what goat fuck Mistress was referring to?" Cat asked.

"Tell her Sandy," Karen said.

"We had intel of some hostile insurgents in the town about two klicks away." Sandy said.