Can There Be Peace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing she moved over and put the other two on Baby girl. Straddling her she commanded, "Tilt your head back and open your mouth Baby." When the girl had done so, Karen grabbed her pig tails and cut loose with a stream of urine. She made sure to get it all over and in the bound slave's mouth before stopping. "Swallow!" she commanded letting go of Baby Girl's hair. Moving behind her she looked at Cat who nodded without her asking. She repeated the process with Cat and then made her swallow also.

She untied the girl's ankles, and elbows. "Move your wrists before you and stand slaves." When the pair were standing and looking at her Karen held up two more clothes pins. "In my mind, a proper Mistress should enjoy what her girls enjoy. Since you two have been so damn good each gets to give me a shower and place a clothes pin on me."

While Baby Girl reached eagerly, Cat looked hers with a worried expression. "Cat, I need this. Please trust me," Karen said.

"I do Mistress. With all my heart and soul." She bent down and kissed her Mistress's nipple tenderly and then placed one clothes pin on her Mistress.

Baby Girl followed suit and after a kiss placed the other one on. She smiled at her sister "Why did that upset you sister?" she blurted out.

"No reason..." Cat replied.

"Wow, I never thought I would see you break the first rule again," Karen said removing the clothes pins and the rope tying Cat's wrists together. "Come with me." She led Cat to one of the spare bedrooms and pointed to the bed. "Strip and get in bed." Once Cat was in the bed she said, "I am profoundly disappointed with you Catherin. What I had hoped to be a deeply bonding moment between the three of us has crashed and burned. As your Mistress I must understand your desires as deeply as you do. Would you want a stranger to give you pain or one who loves you? Someone who understands fully what you both need."

"I wanted you to guide your little sister. Instead you have given her the wrong message. As punishment you are to lay in here separated from me with the knowledge you are a bad girl. I'll be back in a while for you." Going to the door Karen looked at her, "Only the knowledge that you failed me is your punishment Cat." As she closed the door she could hear Cat's wail.

In the living room she found Baby Girl crying. "It's okay Baby, your sister is just in a time out so to speak." She pulled the girl down to the floor until they were kneeling and facing each other. "Close your eyes and be at peace. Without going to deep sleep, go to the grove and feel the peace there. Now open your eyes and see me kneeling before you. I want you to see me as your friend and lover for now. Okay? Think of this me kneeling with you as your sister. Can you do that Baby Girl?"

"I'll try Karen though it is hard." Baby girl said finally.

"I need a sounding board and someone who will tell me what I need to hear instead of what I want to hear. Remember that night we talked all night? I was scared I would screw up and get us all killed. What did you say then?"

"I told you that yea most likely you would get us killed. But I was joking Karen. I was trying to get you to lighten up. A scared Sergeant is a sure was to get zapped."

"You told me what I needed to hear not what I wanted. I wanted you to say it would be okay," Karen replied. She looked down, "I know what was wrong with Cat. If you think about it, you will see it also. Can you name it for me?"

"A girl never hurts her Mistress. It is the other way around. Mistress wields the whip." Baby girl said after a moment.

"But what if the Mistress wants to feel it also? Who does she turn to? I so wanted to feel the clothes pins and your warm shower on my body too. Is that so wrong?"

"Sucks to be you," Baby Girl said. "You know I would without question sister. But my other sister has certain beliefs of how things must be done. I don't know if you can ever get her past it."

Karen nodded and removed her clothes pins. She bent forward and removed Baby Girl's also. "Go get your sister, another towel and return."

"Sister, are you going to have her come here also? I think it might help if you did," Baby Girl said standing.

"I had thought of just talking to her but I will try your way first." Karen replied not moving. She closed her eyes and waited. Hearing shuffling, she gave them a minute and opened them. Not looking at either girl she said, "Close your eyes for a moment. Now I want you to see our grove. Don't go completely asleep but feel the peace in this place. Hear the wind rustling through the leaves and smell the evergreen scent."

She gave them time to relax before continuing, "Instead of you resting your head on me, open your eyes and see me, nude just as you are and kneeling before you. See the woman, the friend, and lover instead of the Mistress." Karen turned her head to look at Cat, "Sister, I saw what you did not say. Baby Girl saw it but did not realize it at first. How dare Mistress ask you to give her pain. As Baby Girl said, Mistress holds the whip not the other way around. That's how it's done."

Cat whimpered and nodded without speaking. She didn't trust herself to speak.

"But sister, how can Mistress give you what you wish without her experiencing it also. That's why she pierced her, our nipples to feel the pain and yes pleasure of the heavy rings on our breast." Karen paused and looked down, "She needs to understand to enjoy it also. Once the clothes pins were placed on she was going to lay down and experience a gift from her slaves, she wanted to taste them, feel their golden showers covering her body." Looking up she asked, "Was that so wrong Cat?"

"No Karen," Cat said softly.

She looked at Baby Girl, "Baby Girl, when back at the fire base, was I still Staff Sergeant to you or was I Karen?"

"You were always the Staff Sergeant, I'm sorry. I know that's not what you wanted to hear Karen." Baby Girl wiped at a tear.

She sighed and looked down, "And now you still see Mistress and not the woman don't you."

"I see both Karen. I see Mistress letting her down and becoming my big sister and nothing more." Baby girl replied. "It's the only way I can do it." She looked at Cat, "Sister?"

"I'm sorry. I know what you are trying to explain Mistress and do. But I see Mistress, not the woman behind the title." Cat said sadly.

"Okay let's try this a different way. Go to my grove. Go now, go fully." Karen paused and looked at the pair of slumped over women. "Instead of being on my lap or chest you realize you two are laying alone. Opening your eyes, you see me kneeling nude off to one side with my head lowered. As I raise my eyes to meet yours you realize you are seeing my dark secret. All my life I have put on a brave face. While inside I am nothing more than you two are."

"The only difference between the three of us is because of my brave face, you both submitted to me and once more I was thrust into a leadership role." She paused and then said, "I say aloud, but who can I turn to? Who else than you two dare I trust? I want to be bound too, I want to feel the golden shower of love and painful pleasure. But I am once more thrust onto a damn pedestal and made to give and never receive." Karen sobbed and held her head in her hands as she cried. "Sucks to be me... You had that right Sandy."

"You see me stand and face away from you. Find a solution for me to be what you need from me and what I want in return from you." She stood, "You can wake up now."

She felt a hand on her shoulder and Baby Girl's voice sounding even younger than ever before, "I'm sorry Kar-ren."

"So am I sister," Cat said moving up to hug her from behind and rest her head on Karen's other shoulder. "Can we try again? Please Karen, I didn't mean to be bad." She whimpered, "Tell me what to do... tell us how to make you happy."

"Happy would be if you saw me as your sister. Dominant yes, but one who needs to just be one of the girls with you sometimes." Karen turned and looked from one to the other, I so want to be bound on the bed as you two ravish me. Or laying on the floor of the shower as you both give me your golden showers."

Cat looked at Baby Girl and giggled. She took Karen's hand in hers and pulled her to the bathroom. "Get in sis, you're in for a treat because I really got to go."

Karen lay back on the oversized shower floor, closed her eyes and opened her mouth. When the warm stream hit her in the face and open mouth she about orgasmed. It was so nasty and so hot that she wanted to swallow the bitter salty fluid. She felt the stream move down her chest and belly and opened her eyes to look up at Cat. Her sister was smiling down at her and giggling. As the girl stopped Karen made sure she saw that she still had a mouth full before swallowing it.

As Cat moved out of the way, Baby Girl said, "Me next," and started dribbling before she got into place.

She lay back down with open mouth and waited as Baby Girl's hit her and mewed in pleasure. Fuck this was the best thing she had ever had felt next to sex. She orgasmed as the woman's stream hit her mouth and moaned deeply. Like she had with Cat, Karen made sure Baby Girl watched her swallow. Sitting up she pulled her down to her and kissed her roughly before turning to Cat only to find her waiting for her kiss. She looked from one to the other, "That was so fucking hot! From now on while we are home, we will always share with each other. Deal?"

"Can we do each other also sis?" Cat asked.

"Of course Cat," Karen replied. She looked down, "Cat, will you be able to see me as your sister always? Even when I have you call me Mistress?"

"Karen you are my sister in pleasure. With you deciding what we do makes you my Mistress. But behind the mask is my sister. I understand that now fully. No matter what, you will always be my big sister who has returned from the shadows to guide me." She looked at Baby Girl, "Just like my little sister here has stepped forward to share in the joys we three discover together."

When Karen looked at her, Baby Girl knew it was her turn, "Karen I would follow you to hell and beyond. You know that or should from our past together. Like Cat says, you are our sister first and foremost. Like her I forgot it and it took you showing your heart for me to fully remember. For that I am sorry. Yes, you are my Mistress but that is just a title, just like Staff Sergeant. Behind those titles is a woman I love with all my heart and my sister, along with Cat."

"Thank you both," Karen said.

"Sister, what is hidden behind the door you keep locked. I know what you said, but that's not all there is. Can you put words to it?" Cat asked looking at Karen.

"Let's shower first, put a load of towels on and then I'll talk okay?" Karen said getting up.

"Only if you don't dodge," Baby girl said. She looked at Cat, "Sis always did that when I asked her about her needs."

"Well if she does we will just tickle her until she says uncle." Cat said with a grin.

After they had a long shower together they retired to the bedroom. Laying in the bed with one on each side of her Karen said, "I know it will sound silly to you two but when I was young I had a coat with a fur collar. I would spend nights, under the covers and in the dark, rubbing the fur over my body and masturbate with my free hand. Nothing like it since, short of you two playful sisters of mine, ever came close to the pleasure of that fur collar caressing me."

"We have to buy some fur covered gloves," Cat said with a smile. She licked her lips as she looked at Baby Girl, "Just think about it, tying sis down and using the gloves to drive her crazy."

"Can we?" Baby girl looked at Karen, "Please?"

"Order some first thing in the morning. But first, Baby Girl, do you have any piercing supplies? Do you think you can pierce my tongue and clit hood? We three should have matching piercings. Though I think it would be best if only you and your sister wear collars. I don't want any trouble with some asshole thinking we three are runaway slaves when we go out and try to claim us as his own." Karen said.

"All you need do is open your legs and say Ahhhh," Baby Girl said with a smile. She got up and hurried out of the room.

Karen looked at Cat, "Sister, please tell me when I cross a line for you. Putting you in time out hurt me as much as it hurt you."

"I will love." Cat said softly, "I love you so much that it scares me."

"I know right?" said Baby Girl coming back in. She pierced Karen's tongue and then clit hood before giving her the lecture about being careful with infection. She ended with, "For the next ten days only crotchless pantyhose and or cotton panties Karen. I don't want to see any infections. That also means shower after showers for all of us."

"You're the boss," Cat giggled.

She smiled at the pair before saying in a slurred voice, "Well now that my tongue and kitty hurts... no play tonight for me. Having said that, a night of cuddling would be nice." After the lights were off, Karen remembered something that happened while they were at the fire base and she had to ask Sandy about it. "Baby Girl, I hope you don't mind me asking. But remember when you made coffee at the firebase? After that first time, no one would let you make it again. Did you?"

Baby Girl turned the light on her side on and looked at Karen, "Did I what?" She looked at Cat and back again. "You said you liked my coffee."

"Well it comes to mind that every time you brought me coffee you said you made it just for me. Did you use water?" Karen asked slowly. >From the other side she heard Cat giggling.

"Of course I used water!" Baby girl said.

"Yea recycled water," Cat said howling in laughter.

"I did it as a prank the first time but you said you liked it Karen so I made sure to tinkle in each cup I brought you." Baby Girl said with a smile.

"The jokes on you. In the end no one could make coffee I liked as much as yours. Now I know why. You're on coffee duty from now." Karen said with a grin she looked at Cat, "I hope you add a touch of your flavoring also."

"What about yours?" Baby Girl asked.

"Mine? I expect to sleep in every morning an extra half hour before our daily five mile run. Good night." Karen said closing her eyes with a smile.

"I haven run a mile in years," Cat said.

"I have had a run in my hose," Baby girl replied.

"Well you two will get you chance to do it tomorrow," Karen said not opening her eyes.

"Is she serious?" Cat asked her little sister.

"She's joking," Karen said still not opening her eyes.

"Thank you," Cat said resting her head on Karen's chest.

"Amen," Baby Girl said turning her light off and rolling to her side and resting her head on the other side. She drifted off to the sounds of Karen's heartbeat.

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.

Yes, it's in the wrong category.

Yes, it's too long.

Yes, it's too short.

Yes, this is stupid shit.

If you want a perfect story go find one written by Mr. Data.

And, yes, I suck.

Go have yourself a warm and fuzzy day.

BTW, you only get to comment on spelling and grammar if you are volunteering to be an editor. Those comments and rants will be deleted, you've been warned.

Don't forget to vote!