Can There Be Peace Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Someone was shooting at us in a little useless town," Karen said.

"I thought you wanted me to tell my sister," Sandy said. She turned to Cat and continued, "Smitty was on point, I was behind him and the rest of the squad each about ten feet apart playing follow the leader. We were in a little ally when an IED went off right in front of him. He caught a big ass piece of it and died shortly after. Everyone dropped and that's when they hit us from both sides. The Staff Sergeant was close to a door so she busted it down and got to safety. That's when she caught her first round. Instead of playing it safe she went after everyone else and saved our asses that day. We all caught a piece of the hell but only Smitty died. We are alive now because of the Staff Sergeant." Sandy paused and then said, "That's when she got her Distinguished Service Cross."

"You were shot?" Cat asked shocked looking at Karen.

"Seven times. I would have died but that sister of yours got to a wall and kept them off me as best she could while I retrieved the rest." Karen paused, "We both know you deserved it more than I did Sandy. I just ran back and forth. You took half the fire while I was running around."

Sandy shook her head, "No Staff Sergeant, you saved my life, all our lives that day. I for one would peal my skin off and roll around in salt if you asked it. Don't sell yourself short Karen."

Karen looked at Sandy, "Dear, if you wish to make the scales balance, there are better ways than what you want to do here and now." She paused and then said, "Cat, tell her."

"Sandy, submission means the world to me. All that I am, all I could be, is in Mistress's hands. My world centers on her pleasure. Though she does things I want to try, I know deep down only her needs and desires matter. My old life, old world died last night when she bought me."

"You bought her?" Sandy asked shocked. "What the fuck Karen!"

"Let me explain first." Cat said quickly. She explained about her past in more detail than she had told her Mistress and could feel Karen's eyes boring into her. When she finished she said, "So when Mistress bought me, she paid me for me."

"Karen, I'm sorry," Sandy said looking at Karen. She realized she had fucked her chances over by her outburst and began to cry.

"Sandy, now you know all. How far dare you go on your own?" Karen asked.

"All the way Mistress if you will allow this worthless slave to." Sandy said trying to wipe her tears away.

"You are many things, but worthless is not one of them. New rule, no running yourself down. Leave it to me to do so if I think you need it." Karen replied.

"Did you bring your collar sister?" Cat asked softly.

"The best I could do was a dog collar," Sandy said looking at her. She turned her eyes up to Karen, "It was the best I could do."

"It will do for now... Go get it and we will continue." Karen said. Once Sandy went inside she said, "You forgot to mention your father's abuse to me pet."

"They are dead Mistress so I did not think it mattered anymore." Cat said. "I know... new rule... no leaving things out."

"You should have known that at the start Cat, I am disappointed in you. However, no punishment this time." Karen said.

Sandy came back and knelt next to her sister. She looked from one to the other and finally asked, "What did I miss?"

"Mistress was reminding me that leaving something out is the same as lying to her. Her first rule is never to lie." Cat said softly.

"That makes sense," Sandy replied. She looked up at Karen and asked, "Now what Mistress?"

"Sandy when you put that collar on, it is just like being in the team again. Everyone else other than your Mistress and sister can take care of themselves. Your place will be here, the idea of being separated even for a short time is a slice of hell. Ask Cat about that one. Your old world will no longer matter, friends, family, and lovers will not matter one damn bit. You will do as I command, act as I desire, and believe what I tell you." She paused and then said, "Sandy you are my best friend and next to Cat there is no one else I love in the world. I want you to be happy first and foremost. If you don't want to go all the way, I am just as happy being your play Mistress and friend."

Sandy turned to Cat, "Sister guide me."

"Touch your chest with the collar and give your body to Mistress."

"My body is yours Karen. You are my Mistress." Sandy looked at Cat.

"Touch your forehead and give your mind to our Mistress."

Touching the collar to her forehead Sandy then looked up at Karen, "I give my mind to you Mistress Karen. Make me into what pleases you."

"Kiss the collar and give your Mistress your love. Then put it on yourself." Cat said with bright eyes.

Sandy kissed the collar and said, "I love you Mistress Karen. With all my heart." She closed her eyes and put the collar on. Looking up at her she said, "A slave is ready for her first command." She looked at Cat who threw her arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"Welcome home sister." Cat said joyfully.

"Your first command is quit your job, pack everything up you want, cancel your lease, and then return with all bills and credit cards. Once your past is clear and no longer a worry, you will be able to move forward dear." Karen replied.

"Done Mistress. All I owned and cared about is in the back of my truck. The only thing inside is Meowzers." Sandy replied with a smile. "A girl was hoping her Mistress would allow Meowzers to come also but understands if the answer is no."

"Meowzers is your cat I take it. I hope you have food and a litter box." Karen replied. She had heard Sandy talk about getting a rescue cat when she got out but didn't think anything about it until now.

"He is in his carrier Mistress, but I have food and a litterbox for him."

"Okay, I want Meowzers let out of his carrier and put in my old bedroom with food, water and a litter box. Then, you two to unpack everything out of the truck, put it into one of the spare bedrooms for now. Once that is done, Cat will set up the laptop while you and I discuss what we both want and need." Kathy looked down, "I messed up with Cat..." She looked at Cat, "A naming ceremony should be important and I just said. Marie? yuck... make it Catherin or Cat for short."

"Mistress, I didn't mind," Cat said softly. "It is the name, not the glitz and glamor that is important to me."

"Anyways we will talk while I cook," Karen said. Once the pair were inside she shook her head. How did she get into this mess? Cat was one thing, but Sandy was her little sister as far as she was concerned. She would take care of her as best she could until the day Sandy is ready to move on. She heard them giggling together and after a few minutes Sandy returned and knelt before her. "That was fast."

"There was not much of my old life I wanted and prayed to be allowed to bring forward." Sandy replied looking down.

"Your sister, loves the feel of latex, bondage, and mind modification such that she is controlled so deeply that if I say cum she orgasms if I say pee she wets her pants." Karen paused and then continued, "I love the feel of nylon against my skin and high heels." She looked at Sandy, "What gets you wet love? What haven't you told a soul for fear they would shun or worse laugh at you?"

"Tattoos, tight lacing corsets, and you, Mistress." Sandy answered after a bit.

"I would never have laughed or shunned you Sandy," Karen replied. She paused and then added, "Did you own your own tattooing supplies or were they the shop's?"

"Mine Mistress... yours I mean." Sandy replied catching her mistake at once.

"Good girl." Standing she said, "Come with me." Walking inside she saw Cat hard at work and said, "Once you have it up and running, come to the bedroom, we're going to my grove." She smiled at how that caused Cat to speed up. Going to the master bedroom she said, "Lay down pet on one side of the bed please."

Sandy laid down and looked up at Karen. 'Mistress,' her heart sang. "Take me, ravish me, make me write bad checks..."

Karen giggled at the misquote and sat down in the chair beside the bed. "Two out of the three will happen but which two?" She paused and then after a moment said, "I had something else in mind first. I want you to close your eyes and imagine. There is a place, a magical place close by I want to take you to. My secret place. Remember me telling you about my secret place while we were over there. I said one day, once we make it home, I would take you there."

"I remember Mistress," Sandy replied thinking about the night they had spent talking. Two women scared of what could happen and only had each other to turn to for confession.

"Tomorrow, I want to take you and your sister there in person, but tonight... let's travel there in our minds." Karen said tenderly. She saw Cat come in and smiled, "Lay down Cat we are just about to walk to my special place, my grove."

Waiting until Cat was laying down and settled Karen continued, "We three leave the side door and walk past my car and your truck Sandy. On the other side of the gravel drive is a little path leading into the woods. See it... feel the gravel crunch under your shoes as you walk with me to the path." She stopped to let them capture the feeling, "At the edge of the path I stop and look at you both and you can see the excitement in my eyes." Just as she had with Cat, she led the pair of girls up the mountain path and to the grove of evergreens. "Laying down I open my arms wide so you both can lay with me, two heads on my chest as we leave the outside world behind."

"I love it here, just us three and peace." Karen said. "I already know Cat is deeply relaxed but let's get Sandy relaxed, let go of everything Sandy, listen to my heart beating in my chest, the gentle rise and fall as I breath, and take in the scent of the evergreens. "You love it here," Deeper and deeper relaxed... Let your mind float and open to me and your sister."

"You love it here don't you?"

"Yes," came two soft voices.

"Because I love it here, you love it even more. If I tell you to come back here, you will find it is easy to imagine yourself laying with your head on my lap or chest relaxing completely." She let that idea soak in and then said, "Here, in my grove, your mind is open to changes I make. Because you know I want them, you want them even more. The more of yourself you give me, the happier you become. Isn't that true Cat?"

"Yessss," Cat said slowly with the hint of a smile.

"Isn't that true Sandy?"

"yessss. Mistresss..." the girls said softly.

"Cat tell your sister those things you love and let them become her obsessions also." Karen gently prodded.

"Mind controllll... bonnnnddage... hoseee... heelllsssss... latexxxxxx," Cat said slowly.

"Sandy tell your sister she did not mention that you love and let them become her obsessions also," she prompted.

"Tattooos.... Tight corrsetttts.... Mistresssss," Sandy said softly.

"The clingier, dependent on me to decide your lives and fate, the more I like it. The more I like it, the greater the need fills you. The thought of an hour apart fills you with fear. Two hours is just this side of hell. Three hours... better to just die and get it over with." Karen said softly. She paused, and then repeated the need and desire for them to hurry to the grove every time they told them into their minds. She linked the fact that she loved them coming here and that made the desire greater for them. Finally, she had them wake and orgasm on waking.

Two voices screamed out in pleasure as they woke. Sandy came down first and looked at Karen and saw her as her Mistress all the way to her core. This goddess was much more than her lover or woman who saved her life, this was her whole world. "A girl thanks Mistress for the gift of understanding."

Cat looked at Sandy and then smiled up at Karen, her sister understood her deep devotion now and the world was right once more. "This girl is happy Mistress allowed her to share her sister's obsessions."

"Good girls," Karen said. "Return to the grove now." Two pairs of eyes slammed shut and bodies went limp. "Nice and relaxed, two good girls laying with your heads on my chest, your hands holding each other's across my belly." She paused a long time thinking and finally said, "When we were over there, I always thought of you as my little sister Sandy. Though you were every bit as rough and tumble as the next, I envisioned you as soft and feminine. Pink eye shadow, nail polish, lip gloss... the whole nine yards. Your beautiful blond hair in pigtails and wearing a school girl's outfit. But underneath the latex school girl clothing is a body covered with tats showing her devotion to her Mistress. Cat is also covered in tattoos showing her devotion to her Mistress. Can't you see yourself teaching your sister to do tats and then the pair of you doing each other as a sign of your devotion?"

"yesss..." two voices said with relaxed joy.

"Then when you both are worthy, me allowing you to do my artwork." Karen said softly. She paused, "Sandy... I take from you, your name and all that you were. In return I rename you Baby Girl, my Baby Girl. I love that name and hope you love it too. What is your name?"

"babyyyy...girllll," Sandy said slowly.

"Again but mean it this time."

"Babbyyyy Girllll..." Baby girl replied with more force.

"Good girl..." She had them wake while orgasming once more and then smiled at Sandy, no Baby girl she reminded herself. The girl seemed younger and acted more female than the butch she had been in the army. "While I cook the hot dogs, why don't you both get cleaned up."

"Mistress, may a girl put on makeup?" Baby Girl asked.

"And heels," Karen replied. "Just do the best you can with what I have in my dressing table." As Baby Girl moved away Cat looked at her with hunger in her eyes. "Yes, you too Cat, though I want you to surprise and delight me with the color you pick."

"What color Mistress?" Cat asked suddenly not knowing what to pick.

"If an adult, then earth tones. If you wish to be more like your little sister, then pink." Karen said.

Cat bit her lip, "Please... Mistress tell me what pleases you so that I can become a better slave."

"Pink..." Karen finally said. "After dinner I want you to find some yummy latex as long as it includes a pair of school girl dresses and a teacher's outfit for me." She licked her own lips and added, "Two school girls who were caught cheating and need to be put in their place by their latex Mistress and teacher... now that's a wet thought."

Cat was panting in need at the idea and nodded. She rushed to the other bedroom to talk to her sister about it and get made up properly for her Mistress.

Karen smiled and went out to start the charcoal and get herself another beer. She had just put the hot dogs on the grill when the pair came out wearing high heels and makeup. In addition, both girls had found pink ribbon somewhere and put their hair in pigtails. Wow, you two look beautiful. She was stunned at the change in Baby Girl's looks, she really was a different person than before. She smiled and then added, "Baby girl, set the table for three and put out the chips. Cat please open a can of chili and heat it. The chili will help, believe me. Tonight, you can drink what you please as long as it doesn't include milk or cokes."

Dinner was a gay affair and the girls kept a smile on her face. She had a chance to meet Meowzers and the cat seemed to make himself at home. Once they had finished the dishes, Karen had Baby Girl sit beside Cat and pay off all her bills. Only then did she allow them to shop for latex and corsets. The three of them went pig wild and bought more clothing and bondage items than Karen had ever believed existed. The total was nearly ten thousand dollars and would take two to three weeks to arrive from England.

Once they were finished she got out a couple large towels and folding them in half set them on the floor in the living room. "Kneel." She commanded as she went back after the rope they had bought. Cutting short pieces, she crossed each girl's ankles and tied them together. Then putting their hands behind their back tied their wrists and elbows together. Finally, she tied their wrists to their ankles.

"That's what I like, two good girls, bound for my pleasure. Now, what should I do with you?" Karen giggled, "I know just the thing... with each breath feel the need to cum grow." She slowly stripped and sat on the couch across from them with her legs open. Lightly caressing her breast and cunny she said in a bedroom voice, "Like what you see? I know I do." She licked her lips and dipped a finger in between her labia and mewed softly. "I am so fucking horny right now. I could really use a tongue, a woman's tongue pleasuring me."

As her finger picked up speed and she began flicking her clit. Karen threw her head back in pleasure. "Oh god...." She looked at them and said, "Do you follow my command to kneel in place or do for me what my body so desperately desires?" When the reply was only whimpers she said, "In that case cum for me now... cum hard slaves and show your devotion." Their orgasms brought her own and she was surprised by the force of it. "Yes!" she screamed. As she came down she realized both girls were still in place and seemed to be passed out cold.

Cat slowly raised her head and looked at their Mistress in wonder. Never, even in her dreams had she orgasmed that hard. She looked at Baby Girl still slumped forward and then back up at her Mistress. "Don't calm down yet pets...Cum again!" she heard Karen said and another orgasm ripped through her mind and body. It seemed that every time she raised her head another of the mind-blowing orgasms slammed through her; melting and molding her into a better slave for their Mistress.

She lay back on the couch with her legs open and slathered in a fine coat of sweat. Each of the girl's orgasms were stronger than the last. In addition, she would cum and pass out also from watching their orgasmic pleasures. Karen waited until both were looking up at her before saying, "As you see, your pleasure is tied to me. While you love and need to be bound for my pleasure. A Mistress induced orgasm is something special."

She paused and then looking at them, "Each of us has something hidden. Something we haven't shared with each other. A need if you will. Now that we have bound fully in pleasure. It is time to open that door." Karen looked at them and something made her choose Baby Girl, "Baby Girl, what are you hiding from your Mistress and sister. What dark and hidden fetish do you have?"

"Golden showers..." Baby Girl said. Her eyes dropped for a second and she had to force herself to look up at her Mistress.

"Golden showers?" Karen asked not knowing the term.

"Little sister wants you to urinate on her."

"Okay... Cat?"

"Pain..." Cat said this was always the deal breaker in the past. "Please don't send me away Mistress. I can break the desire I know I can."

"Not if I can help it." Karen replied. "I didn't want to know just so I could go eww oh hell no." She stood and went over to the pair. She rotated each girl until they were facing each other. "Look at your sister as I talk to you now." She paused a long moment, "Next to me, the woman before you is the most important person in your life. She is your sister, your mirror, your souls are intermixed and minds think alike." She paused and went back to the laundry room and grabbed some clothes pins. Returning she took two of the clothes pins and put them on Cat's tender nipples. Crouching down behind Cat she looked at Baby Girl's eyes. The other girl was staring at Cat's clothes pins.

"Tell me what you need Baby Girl," Karen said softly.

"Pain... Please Mistress," Baby Girl said glancing up into her eyes for a moment before returning to the pair of clothes pins.