Can There Be Peace Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen smiled up at her, "Oh I like that much better than sitting in a tree alone." The five hurried out together and looked at her excitedly. The only one who didn't seem excited was Baby Girl, she seemed scared. Before the girl could speak she said, "I know you doubt yourself dear. I have faith in you. Do the best as you and your sisters can. If you're not pleased, I will simply heal my back and you can keep starting over until you are."

Having them tattoo her back was the most incredible feeling Karen had ever experienced. The pain while not intense continued through the night and morning. It was much better than any whipping she could imagine and the pain washed away her hurt. Time and time again Baby Girl would work on a section with each of the others teaching them how to work the gun as they created the mural on her back.

Finally, the gun stopped and Baby Girl said, "It's done Mistress."

"Take a pic with your phone so I can see it," Karen said getting up. It was only then that she realized the others were gone. A moment later Baby Girl handed her a phone and she looked at her back. Somehow, they had transferred the drawing onto her back in ink. The only issue she could see was that the drawing on her back looked red and irritated. "Are you pleased?" she asked turning and handing Baby Girl the phone back.

"I am as long as you, Mistress," Baby Girl replied. "I thought about coloring it, but I like it like this."

"Well I love it," Karen said pulling her close and kissing her hard. She smiled and stroked the woman's hair tenderly as she added, "That felt better than any whipping could ever do. No matter what happens with Rachel, let's just call it even."

"Thank you, Mistress." Baby Girl said relieved.

"The only down sides I can think of are I can't be whipped with anything more than a broad tail whip that doesn't leave scars and finding something to wear so I can show it off." Karen replied. "It's fucking beautiful." She suddenly giggled, "Could you imagine the look on the team if they had seen it?"

"They would all be begging to have one too and you know it." Baby Girl replied with a smile.

"I assume Cat told you how I would have gotten Rachel to come to the club tonight," Karen said.

"I already figured it out Mistress. You gave it away when you told me to send the others rather than going myself." Baby Girl replied.

She paused a moment and then said, "I know I said Carol was all yours. But would it be okay if I made sure she is trailer trash and wants older men instead of young ones? Perhaps someone she can call her sugar daddy or daddy for short..."

Baby Girl giggled, "Only if you add a need for her to have her father fuck her in the ass as he spanks her with her bent over his desk."

"Oh I like that. What have you thought about for a tramp stamp for her?" Karen asked as they walked towards the basement playroom.

"I thought about Cum Slut in cursive letters. Is that too much?" Baby Girl asked.

"It's better than mine," Karen replied. "Three entrances, no waiting," she added a moment later.

Baby Girl laughed, "I like it."

"How about this; Daddy's cum slut," Karen said as they walked up to the girl being fucked three ways with the machine. "Watch this," she said walking around to the front of the girl. Crouching down she looked at her face and only saw the whites of her eyes. She slapped her a few times before Carol's eyes rolled down and blearily focused on her. "Don't you think I have lovely eyes...." Karen cooed. She waited until the girl's eyes locked onto hers before saying, "It's time for you to live your dream. The dream of giving up everything you had for a new free life. No more having to maintain an image or acting prim and proper. You want more anything to be a trailer trash slut. Living and breathing to fuck and suck cock. Dressing to attract over forty-year-old men who know how to fuck a slut like you. Young men are a turn off, you need them older and more experienced. I know your secret dream Carol. I know all about your desire for your father to bend you over and fuck you in the ass on his desk while you suck off the banker's cock."

Karen paused a long moment and smiled, "Just think, you could be waiting for Tom when he gets home every night and fuck him mindless and then lick him clean. Imagine sneaking into his office and crawling under his desk. Then when he comes in and sits down you can spend all day sucking him off." She paused, "Feel the need consume your mind. You love the feel of cum dripping down your leg after an experienced older man fucks your brains out. It makes you feel alive." She paused and then added, "You know what else...You need it rough. Pain and pleasure combined is so hot."

Satisfied Karen stood and smiled down at the girl still trying to look her in the eye. "Good slut. Because you are so good, you get a tramp stamp saying Daddy's cum slut. You love that idea don't you." She smiled at Carol as the girl tried to reply. "I'll take that as a yes."

"That was so hot goddess," Baby Girl said with wonder and lust in her voice.

She gestured for Baby Girl to follow her up and said once they were on the stairs, "Can you do her tat now? I can make sure she holds still for you. I would love to send her on her way tomorrow evening if you think she will be ready." Karen stopped and looked at Baby Girl, "It's up to you love. You make the call and if you want more time to condition her then you have all the time in the world."

"I can try for tomorrow Mistress." Baby Girl replied. "How long can she go without eating drinking and stuff. I never saw it used without an IV running also."

"She can go forever is you want her too. She is a sister, a warped sister and unmarked. The day will come where having her on the inside may come in handy," Karen said. She rested her hand on Baby Girl's shoulder and said, "I wouldn't have made you whip me. I said I would choose and I have."

"Who?" she asked in a whisper. "Cat?"

"Yes and she knows it. Each one of you will cross the line once and learn not to fuck with me. You did, Red, and last night Cat. She accused me of setting you up to fail. I pointed out that if I gave a command did she think any of you could really refuse me?" Karen said. "What do you think?"

"I know damn well I wouldn't refuse you even if you made me use that whip and took you to the edge of death." Baby Girl said looking Karen in the eye. She dropped her eyes and said, "I only hope that if I ever piss you off that much that you kill me before that idea occurs to you."

"Back to Carol, I had an idea I wanted to run by you." Karen said. "She is a part of the deal for the sale of the club. While I am all for fucking her over, what if any male who fucked her became addicted to fucking her. In time she could bring them to me and I would have control of the town's banker and other influential men about town. She would be a happy trailer trash slut fucking anything over 40 and they would never get enough of her." She looked at Baby Girl, "So what do you think?"

"Wouldn't be easier just to take them yourself instead of having her become an itch they need to scratch?" Baby Girl asked.

"Well yes," Karen replied.

"I just worry about giving her any power. She is supposed to be getting away from that and it seems you want her to go back that way." Baby Girl said. She knew she was skating on thin ice, but had to speak up.

"I hadn't thought about it that way," Karen finally said. She stopped and said softly, "You are right of course. We'll just let her be a slut and leave it at that. I'm glad I asked your thoughts, I would have made a mistake." She hugged and kissed Baby Girl tenderly and said, "You do know I love you despite you being right."

"I love you too," Baby Girl cooed. "You have always been my world even when I was hers."

They walked back into the house to find the five girls kneeling nude in the living room. As Baby Girl went over to join them Karen said, "The tattoo turned out beautiful. We will be spending the next six nights doing each of you. Trust me, you're going to love it." She knelt before them and asked, "Cat did you and Red get the dye, clothes and slutty makeup?"

"Of course Mistress," Cat said with a look and smile shared with Red.

She looked towards Little Bit, "What about Rachel?"

"It's funny Mistress, she didn't want to come even with everything we tried. It wasn't until we were leaving and Doll said, 'Karen will be disappointed with us,' that she stopped us. She asked about you and after finding out you were buying it pumped us for everything we knew about you." Little Bit smiled, "Of course we gave her answers she was looking for."

"She will be there at seven sharp dressed for pleasure Mistress," Doll said with a smile.

"Mistress, it seems she has had a serious crush on you since high school," Darkstar said. She licked her lips and said, "Just talking to her we could feel her sexual need grow." She paused, "Mistress, is that how we feed?"

"In part," Karen replied. She looked at Doll and smiled, "Cum for me and don't stop orgasming Doll." As the girl threw her head back and mewed Karen said, "The rest of you, open you wings and feel her pleasure." She giggled as five more voices joined in to Doll's mews. Her own wings opened and began to fan the flames of their pleasure. Her wings pushed them to higher levels of pleasure.

After a moment she said, "Do not stop pets. Hear and remember my words. Each of you is feeding off the others. You could go a long time feeding this way but it is empty calories so to speak. You need to feed from humans directly or take in human food to survive. If you think the pleasure you are feeling now is something. If humans were here instead of you six, the spike of pleasure would drive you into insanity and a feeding frenzy." She paused, "Daughters, calm down now." She retracted her wings and waited for them to calm down.

When they came down from the pleasure rush, she continued, "You are unable to excite a human yourself or feed from any action you cause. I do this because it would kill me to lose any of you six girls. Do you see why I must move slow in your transformation?"

Cat looked at her sisters and then Karen, "Yes mother. We understand all too well. Take it slow, we have all eternity to learn properly."

That evening, Karen sat in the booth wearing a deep purple metallic latex body suit with matching heels and fingerless gloves. Before her sat a bottle of Jack, a small bucket of ice, and two glasses. She was drinking from one of the glasses as she looked over the club. It seemed her worshipers were doing as she wished and bringing their friends. As such all six of her priestess were keeping busy. She became aware of Rachel at the door and Jane pointing her out. As the woman started walking her way, Karen smiled and waved at her. She quickly got up and as Rachel came close pulled her into a long tight hug.

Releasing Rachel, she gestured for the woman to sit down. Sliding into her seat she looked her over. Gone was the mousy stuck up bookworm. Rachel was wearing a blue spandex dress that stopped about three inches above her black thigh high hose. "I love the dress and stockings." Karen said as her fingers trailed over it lightly. "I see you remembered my fetish for nylon and spandex." She sent small waves of sexual pleasure through the club and of course Rachel who was looking at her with wide eyes.

They locked eyes and she said, "No games, no bullshit words and half-truths. Agreed?"

"Oh yes Karen. I would never lie to you, not you," Rachel said mesmerized by Karen's beautiful green eyes.

"Every time I say good girl, you will have a little orgasm," her mind commanded to the girl's mind. Aloud she said, "Coming tonight makes you a very good girl in my eyes."

She moaned in pleasure as her mind and body responded to Karen's praise. "I try to be Karen."

Karen broke eye contact and took a sip of her drink. "What would you like to drink? I have Jack on the rocks here or the waitresses you can get you anything you want."

She really wanted to drink what Karen was drinking and be a good girl. However, she agreed to no games, "I haven't drunk since the party." She paused and looked down feeling as if she had disappointed Karen, "I'm sorry."

Karen signaled one of the girls, of course it was Baby Girl who came over. Instead of gathering new followers she was watching for Rachel and now them, "Baby Girl would you ask the bartender for a coke please." Mentally she added, "Stop being jealous, it doesn't become you."

She hurried over to the bartender and got a coke. Coming back, she realized she had been acting out over the girl and as she placed the glass of coke down said, "I'm sorry."

"Thank you, good girl." Mentally she commanded, Cum now. Cum hard but don't pass out."

Rachel reached for the coke automatically and thought she recognized the woman who brought it. There was a Sandy from high school who sometimes hung out with Karen. Before she could continue the thought trail, she heard Karen call the woman good girl and watched wide eyed as she orgasmed on the spot. "Fuck that's so hot," she said not realizing she spoke aloud.

Karen watched as Baby Girl orgasmed and then staggered away with a dreamy smile on her face. "Take a big sip so I can add a little Jack. I hate to drink alone. She smiled as the woman gulped down about a third of the coke before offering her the glass. "Thanks. She poured the whisky into the glass and then topped off her own. She took a sip and watched Rachel take a sip, "Not too strong?"

"No Karen," she replied. It was but she could stand it if she took little sips. "When did you get back in town?"

"A little under a month ago." Karen replied. She looked at her glass and said, "The military was a good way to escape for a little while but the second tour in Afghanistan was really bad. Trap and ambush... lost my team. My fault...." She didn't realize she was crying until she felt Rachel's hand wiping the tears away.

She had kept track of what was happening to Karen while she was over and heard she had single handedly saved her team from an ambush. After the award that made the papers, she didn't hear anything more about her until today. "From what I could find out, you saved all but one Karen. Don't blame yourself."

She looked at Rachel and smiled slightly. "I'm the one who is sorry. I wanted an excuse to see you and had the waitresses go ask you to come tonight."

If one... Dark something, hadn't said Mistress Karen will be unhappy I would never have realized you were back. Why didn't you just come yourself or call? I would have come running." Rachel replied.

"I wasn't sure... After my going away party you never wrote or anything so I thought..." Karen said trailing off. A bunch of the girls she knew threw a going away party that quickly got out of hand. At one point she and Rachel were making out and she went down on her while Baby Girl looked on. She would have made Baby Girl go elsewhere but she was still mad at her and making out with another woman was a great way to punish her.

"I..." Rachel started but stopped herself. No lies between them hammered into her mind. "I was scared. All through high school you were everything I admired in a person. You were strong, never let anyone push you around and knew what you wanted out of life." She took another sip and nodded as Karen refilled it with the whisky and making it stronger. Then at the party you showed me pleasure I only imagined existed. When you left, I realized I had fallen love with you and wanted to be like..." Suddenly she realized Sandy was the girl who knelt and watched them make out. "It was Sandy that night..."

"Yes, she was a very bad girl and being punished." Karen said. "You on the other hand were very loving and yummy...A good girl."

Sher mewed loudly as another orgasm rocked her mind and body. All too soon it was over and she moaned in need as she looked at Karen, "Remember what we talked about?"

"How you always wanted a strong woman to take you and make you hers," Karen replied. "Why didn't you say anything to me after we talked about how slaves live only to please their Mistress. That being considered a good girl is the greatest award she desired."

"I did after you left and I got home. I knelt beside my bed and gave myself to you. There has been no other since that night." Rachel said. It felt good to tell Karen. She took a sip and slipped under the table to kneel and look up at her, "I give myself to you in all ways. Please find me worthy." She dropped her eyes and lowered her head.

"How could I find you anything but worthy Rachel? Good girls wait four years for their Mistress to return to them." Karen cooed. "Come back up here dear." She helped the woman up and said, "I want to make sure you know what you are getting yourself into. The life as you know it now would end. While I may command you to continue working, it will only be because I wish it. You will dress, think and act as I say." She paused and said, "So far I don't think you have a problem with anything I have said so far. Correct?"

"Yes Mistress. I was just going through the motions of living while waiting for your return." Rachel replied timidly.

"Close your eyes and listen for a minute. I am no longer the woman you knew. Not completely that is. The Great Mother, creator of all has two daughters. Lilith, the dominate one and Eve, the submissive one. To help Karen's self-destructive feelings and to help her daughter Lilith learn compassion, the Great Mother infused the pair into one being. I am that being. When I tell you, I want you to open your eyes and see my true form. I would be pleased if you didn't run away screaming." Karen took a deep breath and let it out slow, "Open your eyes Rachel."

She thought that Karen had lost something while in the military and was prepared to lie and say she saw a different woman. Opening her eyes Rachel's mouth fell open. Before her was Karen but with red tinted skin, two small horns, and what could be folded wings raising up behind her. On one hand she was terrified and on the other her Mistress was oozing sexuality. She smiled, "I didn't run away Mistress..." She paused and then asked, "What name do you use?"

"I use Karen for the most part. Sometimes my daughters refer to me as goddess or Lilith. Look out at the others here. Can you tell who are my daughters and who are my followers?" Karen asked. There was something about Rachel that was different but she couldn't put her finger on it.

Rachel looked out and suddenly she could see who was who. The followers were hard to count, on the other hand, her daughters as she put it, were easy. They had wings! "I see five... no six," she said excitedly. Turning back to Karen, "You have six beautiful daughters Goddess."

"Rachel, each of my daughters started out as you wish to be. They became slaves, then priestesses and finally my daughters. But you are different, you don't want anything more than to serve me in any way I wish. You've held yourself chaste since that night in hopes I would come back." Karen paused and looked out over the club, "Only one other has done that mostly..." She caught Baby Girl's eye and said, "Come to me."

Baby Girl hurried over and said, "You called Mistress?"

"Have a seat Baby Girl," Karen said gesturing on the other side of Rachel. "You remember Rachel, don't you?"

"Of course, Mistress." Baby Girl said. She looked at Rachel, "Hello Rachel, how have you been?"

Rachel looked at Baby Girl a long second, "I am fine Sandy. I almost didn't recognize you. I have been lonely." She looked at Karen and then back, "But I'm doing much better now. Being the goddess's daughter, I don't think I need to ask how you are doing."

"Please test Rachel and tell me what you think," Karen said.