Can There Be Peace Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the music faded out Karen said, "If I may have your attention for a minute or two. I believe you will find what I have to say interesting to say the very least." As they turned towards her, she motioned for the people in the front to crouch down so the others could see. "In the beginning, the Great Mother made the creatures of the earth. She then made man from clay." She motioned for Baby Girl and Rachel to lead the man over. "He needed a mate so she then took some more clay and made Lilith." She turned her head and said, "Lilith show how you took your pleasure from him." In a soft voice, she added, "Give him a case of blue balls in the process."

Lilith laughed and pushed him to the ground and then sitting on top of him made a big production of getting herself off on his stiff cock. After screaming with pleasure, she stood and looking down at him laughed. Karen looked at him and then the crowd, "Like any mother, her first born grew up without any rules or boundaries. She got what she wanted and left poor Adam with a serious case of blue balls every time she decided to fuck him silly."

"Well after a time, she realized her first born knew all about pleasure but lacked the compassion for her fellow man and recalled her. The Great Mother tried again with Eve." Karen looked at Eve, "You're up." Eve went down and kissed him tenderly before rolling onto her back as he fucked her. After he orgasmed he rose up and Baby Girl moved forward to take him off to the side. As she stood, everyone could see the look of profound sadness in Eve's face. "Eve was filled with love and compassion. However, while Lilith was dominating, her little sister was passive and rarely if ever felt the pleasure of the flesh." Karen looked down and then back up at the crowd once more. By now she had their attention so she pushed on.

"Like Bill Murry in the movie, Groundhog Day, I have lived the same scene three times. First as Eve, I saw how deeply I had hurt someone and I ran away. I was down at the city park when a young man came in and decided to see how many here he could kill." Karen closed her eyes and cried silently, "More than half of you including my priestesses died in the onslaught. I wish you could feel my pain at the sight of so much blood and suffering." Suddenly she heard wails and screams as the memory flowed out from her to everyone in the club.

Coming back to herself, she said, "Be at peace brothers and sisters." She waited until everyone calmed down. "I couldn't stand the idea of being the cause of so much death and suffering so begged the Great Mother for a chance to make it right." She gave a bark of laughter, "Instead of running like Eve, I remained and waited outside for him. I would face the attacker deal with him as Lilith would. For my folly I manage to take one of his pistols away and planned to take the other away when I was gut shot five or six times."

Again, Karen closed her eyes and cried silent tears, "While death does not scare me nor being shot bother me. The sight of Eve, who had never had raised her hand in anger pick up the discarded pistol and shoot him in the head was the worst thing I have ever seen." Karen sobbed and said, "The look of shock of what she had done on her face is one that will haunt me until the ends of time."

She took a few breaths to get a grip on her emotions, "Again I stood before the Great Mother and begged for another chance to get it right. I had no idea how I would keep anyone from dying but I would keep trying until no one suffered from my actions." She paused and looked around, "Instead of sending me back right away, I found myself kneeling." Karen knelt with Lilith and Eve on each side of her. "I was ready to die and be done with it. I have seen such suffering and human cruelty in my life that even now it tears my heart apart to think about it." She lowered her head as Lilith took up the story.

Standing Lilith said, "Mortals see me in my true form and listen." Standing beside Karen's sobbing form she told and showed them the discussion she and her mother had about Karen. When she finished she knelt with lowered head.

Eve stood, "Look upon me and see my true form and hear my story." Like Lilith she showed them the discussion she and the Great Mother had. When she had finished she knelt beside Karen with lowered head.

Karen was about to stand and finish the story when the Great Mother appeared. She looked around and finished the story and finally said, "Karen stand and show your true form." While Lilith was a deep red and Eve was a pale pink. Karen looked bright red complete with wings, tail and little horns. "I give you my third daughter, one who is the mix of pleasure and compassion. Learn from her and find peace in your hearts and minds." She hugged Karen tightly and said, "Teach what you have learned with my other two daughters at your feet." She paused and then added, "Karen, do as you must and make them yours."

"I will mother," Karen said. She turned and looked at first Lilith and then Eve, "Lilith, sister, are you sure you wish to submit?"

Bowing her head Lilith said, "Yes Mistress."

"What about you Eve? Are you sure you wish to take this step?"

"Yes Karen, please make me yours so that I can learn fully," Eve said softly.

Reaching out Karen placed her hands over their pubic bones and said, "Then I claim you as mine." The pair mewed in pleasure and she smiled. Moving her hand away she smiled at the circle with horns and the letter K in the center. "There is another step you both must take, but let us wait on that for a minute." Turning back to face the humans in the bar she said, "I speak to the sons of Adam. You will be as you will and there is nothing I can do the change you. For that I am sorry. However, I can teach you pleasure and compassion towards your mate if you wish to follow my path."

Karen paused and then continued, "Daughters of Eve..." She looked at Eve and smiled softly before turning back to the crowd, "Daughters of Eve, you may continue as you are and follow Eve's lead of living with love, compassion and submission. Or you can follow Lilith's path of pleasure and dominance if you wish. Finally, you can follow where I lead you with compassion and pleasure."

She looked at the bartender at the back, "Close out every tab other than mine, the rest of the night is on me." She looked at the disk jockey, "Thanks, you can start the music one more." With Lilith and Eve walking with her, Karen went back over to her booth and sat down. Looking at Rachel she asked, "Which path will you walk?"

"Mistress, I walk with you," Rachel replied simply.

"Sandy?" Karen asked. "Are you going to learn all about pleasure from Lilith or love from Eve?"

She looked down for a long moment. When she looked up Baby Girl said, "Like my sister Rachel, I will follow you. However, if you call me by that name again, we will have a serious blowout Karen. You wanted me to let go of our past and every time you use that name, you remind me of it. Mistress, please I am begging you to use Baby Girl instead."

"Dear, I don't use it to hurt you. I use it when I am serious. Once we are home, I want you to take Eve and Lilith down to the playroom. There the three of you will teach our guest pleasure and to love her new station in life. Okay?" Karen replied stroking Baby Girl's cheek.

"Of course Mistress," Baby Girl replied smiling at the pair of immortals.

Karen spoke with each of her other five girls to see where they stood. In each case their answers were like Baby Girl's in that they would follow her just as Lilith and Eve and learn both natures and find balance. Turning to Lilith and Eve she said, "Mother wants me to take you both all the way." She looked down and added, "I don't know if I can though." Not turning her head she said, "Cat, what is submission to me like?"

From across the room Cat stopped talking to a woman and turned to look at her Mistress, "Goddess, my mind is yours to mold so that I may be a better slave for you. My body is yours so your desires become my obsessions and finally my soul is yours because without love, nothing else matters." From all across the bar, those who had become sisters agreed to Cat's words mentally.

Turning back to the pair she lifted her hands where a pair of owned collars formed, one dark red and the other a pale pink. "Whether you take this step is up to you two. If you wish to truly kneel below me with your sisters, then place the collars on." As the pair eagerly reached for them, Karen said, "But once placed on, they will never come off. This is not for a day, a week or even a year. This commitment is for all time." Again, they reached for the collars and she stopped them, "Don't you understand? You will become just as my other slaves and lovers are. No powers other than what I grant all of you at the same time, and an equal to any other here." She raised her head towards the ceiling and said softly, "Great Mother, how do I make them understand the cost of granting them their wish?"

Suddenly Lilith's and Eve's eyes got large and before her eyes they became mortal. "They understand now daughter. Now do as you must do so that they can learn fully," Karen heard the Great Mother to all say into her mind.

"You still have a choice, take this next step or return as you were." When they didn't reach for the collars eagerly she smiled, "Good girls, you're learning. Baby Girl walk your two new sisters through the submission process."

Baby Girl got out of the booth and stood beside Karen. She looked from one goddess to the other and then Karen, "Mistress, perhaps Red or Little Bit would be better than I." Karen's stare was all it took for her to turn back to the other two, "Take the collar. Touch your chest with it as you give Mistress your body to mold as she pleases. Touch your forehead as you give your mind to our Mistress so that she can change you so that you may serve her better. Finally kiss it and place it around your neck as you proclaim your love to her. Because with only with love can the binding be complete."

Karen waited until the pair placed the collar around their necks. "I take a piece of your soul and give a part of myself to you in return." She sent Lilith and Eve out to see where the others in the club felt and leaving her alone with Rachel and Baby Girl. "Baby Girl, I want you Cat and Red find out who of those who follow your sister Lilith and ready to follow me. Those who are place my mark on them in place of Lilith's."

As Baby Girl started to get up she said, "Karen I..."

"I understand love. Imagine how hard it was for me to enslave the woman I worship and Eve. It would be like me submitting to you." She hugged Baby Girl and said softly, "We have made it this far Sandy, don't lose it now."

After a second Baby Girl clung to her sobbing. It took nearly five minutes before she got it under control, "Thank you, Mistress," she finally got out. Releasing Karen, she smiled back at Rachel and went out to check on Lilith's followers.

"I really am sorry that you spent your life alone Rachel. How can I make it up to you? How can I make you happy?" Karen asked sitting down next to Rachel.

"Claim me as yours Karen. That I have to share you with everyone else does not matter to me. As long as I know I can gain your love sometime in the future is all I ask." Rachel said leaning against Karen. She looked into Karen's eyes and said, "I love you."

"I love you too little one," Karen replied as she kissed Rachel. "Go enjoy yourself with your sisters," she said stroking Rachel's cheek with the back of her hand. Pouring herself a drink, she looked at the glass and sighed. With all that she had gone through she still felt soul sick. "I wonder will I ever find peace?" she asked softly as she lifted the glass to drink. Catching sight of the young man, she lowered the glass.

"Doll come to me and bring Reg with you." Karen said mentally. She wasn't sure if the woman was in the club but was willing to take that chance. She saw the pair come over and gestured for Doll to sit. Looking at the Reg she said, "Daughter, loving me or Lilith doesn't mean you can't love another. You loved Ed before you were called. I know it and you know it. You still have that love in you."

Reg looked down, "Yes goddess."

"Go to him, be happy. There is room enough for both of us in your heart." Karen said tenderly. She watched as Reg went to the young man and after a moment hugged. She looked at Doll and said, "Doll, you claimed Reg for Lilith didn't you."

"Yes Mistress, "Doll replied not meeting Karen's gaze.

"You missed out on my lecture on not breaking existing unions so you will not be punished. However, I am at fault for not telling you and causing so much pain and destruction." Karen paused and looked at her hands, "So each of my slaves will whip me 5 times using the weighted wide tailed whip." She heard their outcry and said, "Or one of you, and I choose who, will use the whip of my choice ten times." She looked out at Lilith and added, "She already knows who and which one to use."

Lilith broke down sobbing, "Please goddess, please don't ask me to use that one. I can't hurt you Karen." She looked at Cat, "Now I understand your outrage and Baby Girl's refusal." Lilith turned back to Karen from across the bar, "Mistress I'm begging you to allow me to use any other whip than that god awful thing. I can't do the same thing that your mother did after you were raped."

"Come here Lilith," Karen said. She patted the booth seat next to her and waited until the woman sat down. "Calm your mind love, I wasn't talking about you." She paused and lowered her voice, "I don't want to hear you act like that again, you're sending the wrong message to your sisters."

"I'm sorry Mistress," Lilith said looking down. "I guess I didn't learn my lesson as well as I thought I had."

"You did and the last statement was proper proof of it. It's just that you need to tone it down a notch. Think of how you would have reacted if I had said the same to you?"

"The old me would have lashed out in anger. But I learned better when you tried to burn your nipple off." Lilith said still looking down. After a moment she asked, "May I ask who you were talking to?"

Although her slaves were scattered throughout the club, each was hanging on to each word she and Lilith were saying to each other. Before she could answer Eve looked at her and said, "She was talking to me."

Rachel came over and sat down on Karen's other side. She took a sip of her drink and then said "Mistress, I understand your need to be punished. But why choose Eve to hurt you? Can you explain it to me or is it something I will come to understand in time?"

"I'm sure your sisters would also wish to understand why. We will wait until tonight. You have until then to decide which you choose one girl and ten or all and five." Karen replied not meeting her eyes.

A few minutes later Reg came over holding Ed's hand. "Goddess, Ed is going to give me a second chance." She looked down and then raised them, "Will you marry us?"

"I know you only allow female followers Staff Sergeant mam, but will you allow me to worship you from afar," Ed said suddenly.

"Yes dear." Karen turned to Rachel, "Why don't you and Lilith take Regenia out to do some dirty dancing while Edward and I talk." She waited until the other two got up and said, "Come sit down Edward, I don't bite." She smiled and added, "I leave biting to Baby Girl."

Ed smiled in reply because it was the polite thing to do. "Baby Girl seemed nice when I met her, why did she bite you?"

"I fell when the tree holding up an old obstacle course rope bridge fell on top of me. While doing an assessment on my injuries she bit my leg to see if I had any feeling in it. I did." Karen replied.

Baby Girl came over and handed Ed a glass, "What she forgot to mention was that my hands were busy holding limbs out of the way." She smiled at Karen, "At least I didn't shoot at you."

"That time," Karen shot back. She turned to Ed, "Enough joking aside. What did you learn in training about family?"

"My squad is my family. Family takes care of family." Ed intoned without thinking.

"Becoming one of mine is the same thing. We take care of our own." Karen paused and looked around, "Cat, join us."

Cat walked over and asked, "How may I serve you Mistress?"

Instead of replying Karen looked at Ed, tossed a few ice cubes in his glass and filled it about half full with Jack. "Cat, Ed and Reg are going to be married in the grove under me. That means you and Baby Girl will both need your dress uniforms with all awards. See to ordering them tonight rush shipping."

"All?" Cat asked in a childlike voice.

"All Major," Karen replied. She smiled at Ed who was looking at Cat with wide eyes. "See Ed, even Majors listen to Staff Sergeants'."

"Sir, I didn't realize the other night..." Ed stumbled.

"It's okay Ed," Cat replied.

"Would you test him for me Cat?" Karen asked.

Cat's eyes got large and then she turned to Ed. Taking his head in her hands she kissed him. The echoing love for the goddess was stronger than anyone save her sisters. "Yes you are worthy to follow our goddess and love her as we do." Without waiting she said, "Look at our goddess and give yourself to her fully so that you can carry out her will."

"I am yours, use me as you see fit goddess and I pray I do not ever fail you again." Ed said looking at Karen.

"I accept you as one of mine." She rested her hand over his pubic bone. "This will hurt for just a moment Edward. Be strong."

Instead of hurting for a moment it felt as if she was putting a cigar out on his lap and Ed closed his eyes tightly. The pain faded and he took the glass of Jack and drank it down.

"Welcome home little brother," Cat said finally. Like the other priestesses, she was mind blown.

"Look out and see who is your sister. All wear the same brand as you over your pubic bone," Karen said. "This is your new family, just like your squad, your sisters and I will always have your back." She paused and then added, "Now go dance with Reg and have a good time."

"Thank you, Staff Sergeant goddess mam," Ed said as slid out of the booth.

The rest of the evening passed quietly and it was near three am before they made it home. Stripping Karen looked at Baby Girl, "Baby, take Lilith and Eve down to check on our guest. The rest of us will be up in the grove."

"Yes Mistress," Baby Girl replied. She paused and asked, "Karen are you okay?"

"I don't know..." Karen replied. She looked at Rachel and said, "Care to see my grove?" She paused, "It's really Lilith's grove, but I love it so much up there." She handed the girl the headlamp and took her hand.

"Don't you need it Mistress?" Rachel asked.

"I could walk there in my sleep. So will you once we finish tonight." Karen turned to face her fully, "I need you to trust me Rachel. For you and the other two, you must live our lives and we yours. Some will be bad... real bad." She bit her lip and added, "But there is light at the end of the tunnel." She looked at Cat and said, "Could you make some coffee Cat? I could really use some of your special blend." She glanced at Rachel, "It lets me know that no matter how bad it is, everything will work out."

"Of course Karen," Cat replied. "Would you like me to bring you and Rachel a cup up at the grove? That way you two can head on up without having to wait."

"Good idea Cat," Karen replied. She took Rachel's hand in hers and led the way up to the grove. Reaching the grove, she bowed her head, "Mother please grant us light so that we may see clearly."

And now for my disclaimers which were inspired by JimBob44 and acup. Thanks for the inspiration.

Yes, I never met a comma or ellipse I didn't like.

Yes, it jumps around too much.