Cantar's Chaos Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers

Soon it was noon, and Kyra appeared in the library and the two friends embraced. The girl's sat down to talk.

"So, dish, tell me about him." Krya encouraged.

It didn't take much. "Kyra, he is everything I ever dreamed. He's a little taller than me, strong, and has the sexist accent. He has the deep olive skin with jet black hair. His eyes are grey, but they turn dark when he is excited. His voice is so deep, and sexy. I get goose bumps every time he speaks. He stayed after he finished his shift last night and we talked for hours. He doesn't treat me differently. I mean, like most people look at me and see Mother but, he treated me as if I was normal. He never changed the way he talked to me. Unfortunately, he had to go. He came by early this morning, and I asked him to join us for lunch. He should be there, let's go." The two friends walked to the dining room. Corliss had not arrived yet, and Cantar was anxious. When he did arrive, Mrs. Manuel stopped him. He explained that he was invited. She walked him in, and Cantar lit up. Stunned, the older lady reminded Corliss he had one hour for lunch, and not a minute more.

Cantar introduced her best friend, and Kyra checked the guy out. The three talked. Kyra really liked him. They talked the entire hour. Corliss made Kyra a roast beef sandwich, and she swore to Cantar if she lost this guy, their friendship was done. She knew Malcolm would like him, and they made plans to go out Friday night. Corliss was hesitant."

"Cantar, remember Malcolm and I are not made of money, so whatever we do needs to be cheap," she gently reminded her friend. Cantar looked confused. Kyra knew that she would cover any cost, but then she saw a look of relief on Corliss's face. Then she understood. So she laughed and said, "OK." Corliss was relieved. He didn't have much money, but he wanted to be able to cover his cost.

Soon lunch ended. Corliss went back to work and Kyra vanished back to home. Cantar returned to her office. Samaria had called to report on the meeting. She returned the call.

"Ms. Ivanov, something is wrong with this guy. I am advising you to not take any more applications from him. You may want to alert your brothers as well. It is something not right about him." She emphasized.

Her report made Cantar nervous. She started to call Kale, but they would use any reason to make her move back with them. So she kept quiet. Cantar focused on her work and forgot to call home. After a few weeks, her sisters in law concern grew.

Cantar would call Brenwan, almost every week. For the last four weeks, she had not heard from her. Brenwan called her. Cantar, are you alright.

Brenwan, I'm fine. I'm sorry I've been busy with the foundation. How's my nephew? Cantar queried.

He's bigger and all three kids miss their aunt. When will you come visit? Brenwan asked.

I'll pop in next weekend. I promise. I have plans this weekend. she sighed.

Brenwan heard the wistful note in her voice and had to ask. When will we meet him?

Cantar laughed, As soon as you guys promise me you'll restrain your husbands.

Brenwan chuckled and said. Please come see us next week OK.

I will, and Brenwan, I am fine. Try not to worry so much. Cantar sent.

Brenwan sighed and the women ended their communication.

Meanwhile, Christophe was rethinking his revenge plot. His brother claimed the witch and he wanted to respect that. However, her family had to learn money did not fix all the damage their mother caused. He sat at local bar drinking. As he was drinking, the atmosphere changed; he walked in. If this vampire was around, then trouble was brewing. Christophe didn't like that guy, and he would make sure he avoided him at all cost. As quickly as that vampire entered, Christophe left.

Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed the tale. Please vote and comment.

Iread2relax
Iread2relax
1,299 Followers