Capture Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was still early in the day as they finished at the latest location and Jonathan was packing up his equipment. He looked at his watch and asked, "Have you got any pressing plans this afternoon? If not, I'd like to check out one more place."

"No, I'm all yours," she replied.

"Excellent. We could grab lunch beforehand, if you'd like."

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," she said with a warm smile.

After a quick bite, they headed across town. The neighbourhood was very upscale, way out of Jennifer's price range. But maybe not for long.

They parked the car and entered a tall building. The design was very modern, with sharp angles and lots of glass.

They had both been here before, but it took her a few moments after they exited the penthouse elevator for her to recognize the luxury condominium.

Jennifer wandered around looking here and there, picturing the now empty space full of people like it had been when she was here last. Caught up in her thoughts, she jumped when her phone rang.

Looking at the call display, she said, "Excuse me Jonathan, I have to take this call."

"Ok, no problem," he replied, "I'm going to take a few photos out by the pool while I still have good lighting."

Jennifer moved into the spacious kitchen before answering her phone to keep from being overheard.

"Tess, you'll never guess where I am," Jennifer said excitedly.

"Hello to you too," said Tess from the other end of the line.

"Sorry, hello," said Jennifer. "Go ahead, guess."

"I give up Jen, where are you?"

"Remember the party we went to in that penthouse?"

"Oh, the sex party, where you seduced me?"

"If I remember correctly, it was you that took two women into a bedroom and stripped for them."

"Well," Tess said defensively, "you invited me."

"And I'm glad I did."

"So am I," said Tess with a giggle.

Jennifer quickly explained why she was there with Jonathan, but the conversation soon turned to reminiscing about that party.

Out by the pool, Jonathan was taking some photos of the magnificent view the rooftop penthouse offered.

He set up his tripod at the far end of the pool deck, very near where he had been several months earlier, at a party he attended with a female friend.

Jonathan still remembered the way she looked that evening, water dripping from her naked body as the gorgeous blond strolled away from him.

There had been a commotion over by the bar and she was curious to see what was happening. He loved the fact that she had absolutely no inhibitions about walking around wearing only a gold body chain, and was soon swallowed up in the small crowd of people.

Jonathan had moved on shortly afterward, dressing to rejoining the party indoors.

He had glanced in the direction of the bar before going inside, but couldn't see his companion any longer, only the group clustered around a woman on a lounge chair with a cute redhead standing next to her holding her hand. He didn't get a good look at the brunette that was the centre of everyone's attention, but he could clearly hear her moans of pleasure, even from where he stood.

Thinking back to that moment as he snapped off a few more pictures, Jonathan could feel himself begin to swell and had to adjust his pants.

There was something about the sound of that woman's voice that seemed vaguely familiar.

Standing up and peering over his camera, he first stared at the bar where the crowd had been that night, and then turned his gaze toward the house.

"Naw," he said, shaking the thought from his head, "it couldn't be."

Jonathan's phone rang at that moment. After a brief conversation he hung up, slightly irritated and began packing his gear.

"I know," said Jennifer. She was still standing in the kitchen, leaning on the countertop. "And I'll never forget seeing your little red bush for the first time. Mmmmm."

"Uhm, Jen?" Tess said. "Are you...?"

"No! Of course not!" Jennifer exclaimed, yanking her hand from her pants and blushing.

"Ya, right," replied Tess slyly. "And neither am I."

Jennifer could hear Jonathan calling her name.

"I gotta go, Jonathan is calling me," she told Tess. "I'll talk to you later. Bye"

When she came out of the kitchen, Jennifer immediately knew something wasn't right. She tried to apologize for being so long on the phone, but he waved it away.

He apologized himself, telling her about the phone call he had received. There was a problem at the art gallery where he was to exhibit some of his photographs that coming weekend, and he had to go there to sort it out right away.

"I didn't know you showed your work. That must be quite rewarding," said Jennifer.

"It is, but it's also very stressful," he told her. "I can't tell you how many times I've had to deal with one problem or another, but it will all be worth it in the end."

"When is this show happening?" she asked.

"It's this weekend. That's the reason I have to rush over there right now."

"Oh, ok."

"You should come to the gala," he said. "I'm sure you would enjoy it. In fact, I insist you be my guest for the evening."

"Thank you very much," she said. After hesitating a moment she asked, "Would you mind if I brought someone?"

"No, not at all," he said, trying not to let her hear the disappointment in his voice. "I will send you the details and add your name to the guest list."

Back downstairs, Jennifer waved to him as her taxi pulled from the curb. On the ride to her apartment she made a phone call.

"What are you doing tomorrow night?" she asked when the call was answered.

Chapter 5

The gallery was filled with artists and patrons alike, an important night on the event calendar of many of the city's most influential people.

Jonathan moved from one group to the next, making small talk, but not really engaging in the conversations. He scanned the crowd and checked his watch for the tenth time, but still saw no sign of his most important guest.

He was becoming anxious with her absence, something very uncharacteristic of his usual cool demeanour.

To his left, something caught his eye. He turned as the crowd parted and there she was, all alone and absolutely beautiful.

All his anxiety melted away at the sight of her, and he waved to get her attention.

Jennifer waved back and came toward him. He couldn't take his eyes off her as she glided elegantly through the crowd. She looked stunning in a black halter and long white skirt that parted on the side showing quite a bit of one long tanned leg.

They greeted one another, both feeling a bit awkward, neither knowing what to say.

Finally, Jonathan kissed her cheek and said, "I'm so glad you could make it."

"Thank you for inviting me," she said. "I've never been to an art exhibit like this. It's a little overwhelming. There are so many beautiful people, and I think I saw two movie stars before I even got inside."

"Well, I for one think you look amazing," he said, making her blush.

"Doesn't she though," said a cute redhead as she handed Jennifer a glass of wine.

This new woman was almost as attractive as Jennifer, but in a different way. She seemed very sure of herself, both in the way she spoke and dressed.

While Jennifer's dress was simple and elegant, the short, tight, low cut red dress this woman wore was something else. It was stylish but left little to the imagination and seemed to suit her perfectly.

Jonathan recognized her immediately as the woman from the party at the penthouse. That could mean only one thing.

His smile grew wide as he turned his eyes back to Jennifer.

She was smiling right back at him. The perfect red lips parted as she spoke.

"Jonathan," she said, "this is my friend Tess O'Brien. Tess, meet Jonathan Blake, the photographer I told you about."

He heard her speaking, but didn't register what was being said. In his head, all he could hear were her moans of pleasure.

Jonathan snapped out of it to find both women with puzzled looks. He took Tess' outstretched hand and shook it, saying, "Pleased to meet you."

"Likewise," she said before sipping her drink.

"So where are your photos?" Jennifer asked. "I'm eager to see them."

Jonathan motioned toward the room on the right, and led the way. Their progress was slowed as he had to stop and shake hands with several people, but they eventually reached their destination.

Jennifer was completely unprepared for what she saw. It hadn't occurred to her to ask what the subject matter of this exhibit would be, and while she knew Jonathan had photographed models in the past, this wasn't quite what she expected.

At that moment, an older woman, well past her prime and trying to look twenty years younger, spotted Jonathan and called out to him.

"Yoo hoo," she called, waving her hand to get his attention.

Jonathan groaned and rolled his eyes, but he smiled and waved back.

Turning to the girls he said, "I'm very sorry, but I should go speak with her, but I'll back as soon as I can."

"That's fine," Jennifer said with an understanding smile, "we'll be here."

"Thanks," he said, placing his hand on the small of Jennifer's back as he moved around her.

It took Jennifer a moment after he walked off to realize she was holding her breath. His touch on her bare skin had sent a jolt through her body, something she'd never felt with anyone ever before.

Tess noticed the way her friend reacted and said, "Oh, you've got it bad."

"What do mean?"

"What do mean, what do I mean?" Tess asked, "I know you well enough to know you've fallen for this guy."

"I...well...I," Jennifer stammered.

"Do you like him?" asked Tess, "Because I guarantee he likes you."

"Really?"

"Do you see my dress? You do look amazing, but he didn't give me a second glance. He's had his eyes on you the whole time."

"There's something about him," said Jennifer. "I can't explain it, but he makes me feel all squishy inside."

"I'll bet he does," Tess said, nudging her friend.

"Not like that!" Jennifer exclaimed.

Tess raised one eyebrow.

"Ok yes, just like that," Jennifer admitted. "Sometimes."

"Good!" said Tess. "Now, about these photos. If you want to get me into bed, all you have to do is ask. There's no need to show me lots of naked people to get me going."

"Oh shut up!" said Jennifer. "I honestly had no idea all his photos would be nudes."

"Uh huh."

"Come on," Jennifer said, "let's look around."

The pair wandered around the exhibit sipping their wine and admiring the various artwork.

At one point, Jennifer stopped in her tracks and stared in amazement at a photo behind Tess.

Noticing her friend's reaction Tess asked, "What? What is it?"

Turning around, she saw immediately what had caught Jennifer's attention.

"It's...it's..."

"Marcus," Jennifer finished for her.

Hanging on the wall was a life sized black and white photo of Marcus Johnson, Tess' boyfriend, completely naked.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Tess.

"Wow," Jennifer said quietly. He looked every bit as good as she remembered.

Jonathan rejoined the women as they both stared at the nude photo of Marcus.

Tess had a confused look on her face and was mumbling something to herself, making Jonathan turn to her friend for an explanation.

"The man in that photo is dating Tess," Jennifer explained.

"Well, isn't that interesting," said Jonathan. "Marcus is a great guy. Probably one of my favourite models. He always seemed to know exactly what I wanted from a shoot with none of the attitude that some professional models possess."

Tess didn't look away, but simply asked, "When?"

"Oh, it must have been at least five or six years ago that I took this photo," said Jonathan. "I worked with Marcus for several months, off and on, but I haven't seen him I quite some time. Please say hello for me."

"Uh huh."

Looking at his watch, Jonathan said, "I have to meet with the gallery owner in half an hour, but I would love to give you a guided tour in the meantime."

"That would be lovely," said Jennifer. "Please, lead the way."

She grabbed the still stunned Tess by the arm, "Come on, let's go," she said. They turned to follow Jonathan, but Jennifer couldn't help taking one last long look at Marcus, and moaned softly to herself.

Their tour led them back and forth through the exhibit as Jonathan showed off his work first, giving a brief explanation of each piece.

One that caught Jennifer's eye was a ballerina. There were several photos of her in fact. In each picture she wore only her ballet shoes and a very, very small tutu. Although the dancer was nearly naked, her poses made her seem less so, being beautiful and erotic at the same time.

For a moment, Jennifer imagined herself in the photo, arms raised gracefully above her head, balancing on the toes of one foot. The other leg was raised up, bent at the knee, offering the slightest glimpse under the frilly tutu. Her bare breasts stood out proudly, the light reflecting from her pierced nipple.

Noticing Jennifer's appreciation of this particular photo, Jonathan said, "Beautiful, isn't she?"

Jennifer nodded.

"Another of my favourite shoots," he said. "In fact, most of my best work was done with complete amateurs."

Motioning to the ballerina he continued, "Katia here is in fact a real dancer. You can see it in the gracefulness of her pose. And the couple over there are married, and wanted to be photographed together."

"I don't know how you do it," stated Tess.

"Do what?" he asked.

"Photograph people naked. If it we're me, I'd be horny all the time," she said jokingly.

"It's all very professional," he replied. "Taking these pictures is actually a lot of work, and not nearly as sexy as the finished product."

"Still," she said, her voice drifting off.

They continued the tour for another ten minutes when Tess asked, "Do you still do this sort of thing?"

"Nudes?" he asked. "Yes, occasionally, although not as much as I used to."

"But you still do them," she said.

"Yes."

"Then I think you should take Jennifer's photo."

"What? No!" Jennifer exclaimed. "No naked photos of me!"

"Of course not," he said. "But I would be happy to photograph you any time if you'd like."

"Well, maybe," she said, "I'd have to think about it."

"The offer stands," he said with a smile, "But I'm afraid I must leave you. I'm not sure I'll see you again this evening, but we'll speak soon. I want to thank you for coming." With that he was off, making his way through the crowd.

"I'll bet that's not the last time he says that," Tess said with a grin.

Jennifer glared at her friend.

"What?" Tess asked.

"Why did you do that?" she asked the redhead. "It's the tattoo shop all over again. And that time on the island. You're always putting me in these awkward situations."

"I'm sorry, but sometimes you just need a little nudge in the right direction."

"A nudge!" exclaimed Jennifer. "More like a shove if you ask me."

"I really am sorry," said Tess, resting her hand on Jennifer's shoulder and giving it a squeeze. "Honestly."

"Hmph."

Tess simply smiled back at her friend and said, "You love your piercing though don't you."

Jennifer tried to look stern but couldn't help smiling back and said, "You're such a bitch sometimes, but I'll get you back one day."

"Right," said Tess sarcastically. "Come on, let's go ogle my boyfriend again."

"You don't have to ask me twice," said Jennifer with a laugh, hooking her arm through Tess'.

Chapter 6

Although Jennifer hadn't stopped thinking about Jonathan's offer to photograph her, it was nearly a week before she got up the nerve to raise the subject the next time they met.

He was more than happy to hear that she had agreed and they arranged to meet the very next day.

It was late afternoon, and the sun was ducking from sight behind some low clouds when Jennifer and Tess arrived at Jonathan's studio. She had brought her friend along to keep things casual. Not that she didn't want to spend time alone with Jonathan, but having Tess here would keep things from possibly getting awkward.

Two words best described the outside of the old factory that had been recently converted into apartments. Dark and dreary. The girls gave one another apprehensive looks and only hoped the inside was better.

Jennifer had called ahead and Jonathan met them out front. He lead the girls down a short hallway to a freight elevator. The building smelled old and dusty, the lift creaking as it rose to the fourth floor.

When Jonathan lifted the gate, Jennifer and Tess were both amazed at the space before them.

Jonathan's apartment was huge, the open floor plan stretching nearly a hundred feet from where they stood to the large windows on the far end. The floor was made of wide honey coloured wood planks and the walls were exposed red brick.

In front of them was a spacious kitchen and to the right, what would be considered a living room. A short hallway to the left of the elevator most likely led to the bedrooms. The rest of the space was empty, as this was also Jonathan's photo studio.

He poured the girls each a glass of wine and told them to make themselves at home while he finished preparing his gear.

Tess wondered off to the far end of the room to look out at the view of the city while Jennifer hung back to speak with Jonathan.

"I hope you don't mind me bringing Tess along," Jennifer said.

"No, it's no trouble at all," he replied. Although this wasn't entirely true. "Give me five minutes and we can get started."

"Ok."

Jennifer sipped her drink as she watched him go about his work. In no time at all he had everything ready.

"Alright, I'm ready when you are," Jonathan said.

"I brought several different outfits like you asked," Jennifer said, pointing toward her bag. "Should I change?"

"No, no," he said, "what you're wearing is fine for now. We just want you to get comfortable in front of the camera."

"Ok. So what should I do?" she asked.

Jonathan gave Jennifer some direction on how to stand, where to look, and what to do with her hands. After fifteen minutes she was starting to get the hang of things, but was still a bit stiff.

"Just try to relax Jennifer," Jonathan told her.

"I am trying, but I'm just worried I'm not doing it right."

"There is nothing to be worried about, you're doing fine," he said, trying to sound as encouraging as possible. "Why don't we take a break and look at what we've got so far."

"Ok," said Jennifer.

Jonathan's camera was equipped with wifi, so he quickly downloaded the images to his computer for viewing on a larger screen.

Tess poured more wine while they waited.

"I think you're doing really well," she said to Jennifer.

"Thanks," Jennifer said, " but I just feel awkward."

"Ok, here we go," Jonathan announced, as the first image appeared on the screen. The girls moved to stand behind him looking over his shoulders as he scrolled through the photos. The first ones were not so good. Jennifer had either moved at the wrong time or her eyes were closed, but there were a few that she had to admit were rather flattering.

"Not so bad eh?" Jonathan asked.

"Ya, not so bad," she said.

"It's definitely a promising start," he said. "If you're up for it, I think the next set should be..."

"Sexier," Jennifer said.

"Sexier is good!" said Tess.

"Exactly," said Jonathan. "Have you got anything in mind?"

"Not really," she said.

"Alright then," Jonathan said. "I've got some albums you can look through for inspiration. You two have a seat and I'll bring them over."

The girls sat on the large white leather "L" shaped sofa while Jonathan retrieved the albums.

"You look fantastic in some of those photos," Tess told Jennifer, "but I'm looking forward to the sexier ones."

"Of course you are," Jennifer said rolling her eyes and laughing.