Capture Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers

"Some trick indeed," agreed Jennifer as she stood up. She grabbed Jonathan's cock and gave it a squeeze. If she didn't know any better, she would have sworn it was even harder than before.

In a demanding tone she said, "Sit down, it's time to put your little trick to the test."

Chapter 10

Jonathan was barely seated when Jennifer climbed on top of him. His erection poked against her stomach as she leaned in to kiss him deeply on the mouth.

Reaching between them, she guided his stiff cock inside her.

"Ooooohhhmygod," she moaned as she lowered herself down onto his lap.

She could feel every millimetre of his hard shaft as it sank deep into her. Jonathan filled her completely, stretching her tight pussy just enough. Jennifer had never felt anything quite like this before. The shape and size of Jonathan's cock were perfect.

Jennifer kissed him again and then said, "Now we fuck!"

With his hands on her hips, Jennifer started slowly, grinding on Jonathan in order to feel him deep inside.

Jonathan let her take the lead. He took her erect nipple into his mouth, sucking gently and flicking her piercing with his tongue.

Jennifer purred with contentment.

It wasn't long before she started fucking him in earnest.

Lifting herself up until just the tip of his cock was still in her, she paused for a second, then came down hard, driving him deep again.

Tess decided that this was too good to just sit and watch, and while she wouldn't hesitate to jump into the mix if asked, she hadn't been, so she would capture it on film instead.

Picking up Jonathan's camera, she positioned herself behind Jennifer and snapped a few photos.

Jonathan saw what she was up to and for a moment Tess thought he might be angry that she was using his expensive camera.

She was relieved when he nodded and grabbed Jennifer's ass cheeks, spreading them apart.

"Ahhhh!" Jennifer moaned.

Sitting on the floor, Tess took several more shots, zooming in to photograph Jennifer's puckered pink asshole and the way her pussy lips gripped Jonathan's hard, slick shaft.

Tess tried her best to capture the raw sexual energy she was witnessing and moved around to get photos from every angle as they continued to fuck. She had pictures of Jonathan licking Jennifer's nipples, pictures of his cock, her pussy, and the look of sheer ecstasy on Jennifer's face as she rode him hard.

Jennifer was in heaven. She had never felt like this having sex with anyone ever before. Her entire body was tingling and she wanted more than anything to orgasm right here, right now, impaled on Jonathan's magnificent cock.

But she couldn't. She'd been close twice, the butterfly feeling in her stomach growing, spreading outward, but then fading away. Maybe she wanted it too much, maybe she was trying too hard.

Jennifer made up her mind that if she wasn't going to cum, she would make damn sure Jonathan did.

She began by riding him harder, slamming down on him, their thighs slapping together from the impact.

"Unngghh," he groaned.

It was working, but she took it up a notch with some dirty talk of her own. While not as skilled as Tess, she wasn't too bad.

"Mmmm yes," she purred, grinding into him, "Your cock feels amazing, deep inside of me."

"It certainly does," he agreed.

"Do you like fucking me Jonathan?"

"Yes I do."

"Do you like the feel of my hot wet pussy wrapped around you?"

"Y-yes," he stammered.

"My pussy is hungry Jonathan," she said in her sexiest voice, "It's hungry for your cum."

Jonathan mumbled something unintelligible.

"You want to cum in me don't you?" she asked. "You want to fill my pretty pink pussy just like you filled my mouth?"

By the look on his face Jennifer knew he couldn't hold out much longer and began riding him again.

"Ooohh yes!" she said, "Just like that. Fuck me!"

Jonathan held her hips firmly as he thrust upwards to meet her. Their bodies crashed together over and over.

"Ohmygod Jonathan! Fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

He was beyond words now. His only reply was to do as she asked.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried. "That's it! Cum in me! Fuck my cunt and fill me with your cum!"

Her last words finally sent him over the edge and he came deep inside her, but he continued thrusting even as cum trickled from her, running down to drip off his balls.

Jennifer eventually had to ask Jonathan to stop. True to his word he was still rock hard. She loved the way he filled her, but she was starting to get a bit sore.

She kissed him passionately on the mouth and then said, "Don't worry, we're not finished yet."

Jonathan smiled and she leaned forward to whisper, "You still have one more hole to fill."

Jennifer winked and climbed off of him. Her legs were a little wobbly after the pounding she'd received, but she regained control of them quick enough.

Tess was returning from the spare room, having already dressed when she stopped Jonathan in the hall as he headed for the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"I would like to apologize for the way I acted earlier," she said.

"It's all right," he replied, "I'm sure you learned an important lesson."

Tess laughed. "If this afternoon was a punishment, I didn't learn a damn thing! But on a serious note," she continued, "I hope I got some good photos of the two of you. I have to admit it was hard keeping both hands on the camera."

"I'll be sure to let you know," he said, "now if you'll excuse me."

"Oh of course," she said as he continued down the hall.

Marcus had called Tess and was waiting downstairs for her. Jennifer hugged Tess goodbye and the redhead kissed her cheek.

"Thanks for everything Mistress Jennifer. Have a great evening, but don't do anything I wouldn't do."

A moment later both women burst out laughing.

"I love you Jen."

"I love you too. I'll see you soon."

Chapter 11

Jonathan returned to find that Tess had gone. Jennifer stood in the living room looking out at the city through one of the large windows.

She looked incredible, still in the black lingerie he had chosen for her so he picked up his camera to snap a few more photos.

Jennifer turned around when she heard the clicking of the camera and he captured several more images before she said, "Enough pictures Jonathan, show me your bedroom."

Putting the camera down, he held out his hand.

Her heels clicked on the wood floor and her breasts bounced slightly as she strode toward him from across the room.

Taking his hand, she let him lead her down the hall to a set of double doors.

The spacious bedroom was lit by several candles, the light flickering and bouncing off the glass of the photos on every wall. Every one of them depicted a nude body, male and female alike and were very erotic.

Jennifer gave Jonathan an inquisitive look and he shrugged.

"A collection of my best work over the years," he said in explanation.

A large bed dominated the middle of the room and Jennifer sat at the end, extending her foot toward Jonathan.

Without any instruction, he knelt and unbuckled the strap of her shoe, slipping it from her foot.

Removing the other shoe, he rubbed her foot, kneading the tired muscles.

"Mmmm, that's nice," she purred.

Jonathan continued rubbing, moving up her stocking covered leg. His fingers lightly traced the inside of her thigh as he grasped the top of her stocking to pull it down.

He was teasing her and she knew it. He barely brushed her pussy, most likely on purpose as he removed the second stocking, sending a jolt of electricity through her, tingling her exposed nipples.

Jonathan had her stand so that he could continue undressing her.

The black corset she wore was fastened up the back with laces and Jonathan took his time untying them.

When he was finished, he told her to lie on the bed face up.

He retrieved a small bottle of oil from a drawer and rubbed some on his hands, warming it.

Beginning with her left foot and slowly working his way up her leg, he expertly massaged the oil into her skin.

When Jonathan reached the top of her leg, he stopped and began on the other foot.

Higher and higher his hands worked, kneading her soft skin.

His hand passed over her pubic mound and the triangle of dark hair there, but that was as close as he got to actually touching her where she wanted it the most.

Jonathan drizzled oil over her stomach and chest, and climbed on the bed to straddle her thighs as he massaged it in.

He cupped her breasts, but continued teasing her by deliberately avoided her nipples. They grew stiff none the less and ached for his touch.

Reaching for the bottle of oil, his forearm grazed one nipple and Jennifer seriously though she might orgasm.

Jonathan oiled his hands and leaned over her to rub her neck and shoulders.

Jennifer could feel his erection between her legs and she raised her hips off the bed.

Without pausing his massage, Jonathan took the invitation and sank deep into her in one motion.

She was still well lubricated with his cum from earlier and he slipped in easily.

He didn't move a muscle other than to continue rubbing her arms and fingers.

At last, Jennifer couldn't stand it any longer.

"Jonathan," she said softly. "Please fuck me."

It had taken great self control on his part to not begin thrusting into her immediately, but this was what he had been waiting for. He wanted to hear her say it.

Leaning forward, he pressed his lips to hers, kissing her softly. Their tongues intertwined and as the kiss became more passionate, Jonathan began moving his hips.

"Oohhh yes," she mumbled between kisses. "Fuck me Jonathan."

She wrapped her arms around his strong back, holding him tight as he thrust in and out of her.

Jonathan kissed her neck and shoulder, and his breath tickled her ear when he whispered, "I think it's time to fill your other hole."

Jennifer squeezed him tighter, "Yes, please."

Chapter 12

Jennifer could hardly believe the incredible day she'd had so far, and now to top it all off, Jonathan wanted her ass.

She lay on her stomach while he rubbed oil onto her back and legs.

She arched her back as his oily hands slid over her bum.

He gripped the pale skin, squeezing and spreading her cheeks apart.

"Ahhnnggg, yesss," she moaned into the cool white sheets. "Spread me open."

Jennifer's pussy glistened in the candlelight, a mixture of his cum and her own juices trickled from between her pink lips and dripped from her clit onto the bed.

Jonathan had been with his share of women over the years, but Jennifer was unique. She was beautiful and sexy, smart and funny, and he wanted her more than anything else.

Running his fingers through her wetness, he smeared the sticky fluid over her puckered asshole.

She moaned when he pushed one, and then a second wet finger into her, stretching her open.

"Unngghhh...yes," she said. "Push your fingers in me. F..f..uck my hole."

Jonathan obliged, sliding his fingers in and out of her, even slipping his thumb in her pussy.

It was good, but not good enough. She needed more.

"Your cock," Jennifer said urgently. "I need your cock!"

Jonathan didn't need to be told twice. He positioned himself behind Jennifer, squatting with a foot on either side of her.

Grasping his hard cock in one hand, he guided it toward her waiting hole.

Jennifer felt him pressing against her and looked over her shoulder.

"Go ahead," she told him, "fuck me. And don't hold back, I can take it."

Jonathan pushed forward, but she was still very tight. He tried again, and this time was able to break the barrier. Jennifer gasped as he entered her. Despite her bold words, it hurt as the tip of his cock popped into her tight hole. It was a good hurt though, and she pushed back against him, forcing him deeper.

"Ahhhhhh...fuck that's good," she moaned.

He was thicker than she thought, stretching her to the limit, but thankfully he had started off slow and she soon got used to the feeling of him deep inside.

Jennifer savoured the fullness she felt as he pumped her ass, but she needed to cum.

Turning her head again, she said in a demanding tone, "I thought I told you to fuck me Jonathan!"

If that was what she wanted, that was what she would get.

Jonathan picked up the pace until he was ramming his cock into her. Their bodies slapped together, his balls swinging to smack her wet cunt with every thrust.

Jennifer's moans echoed through the room as he pounded her.

"Yes! Yes, j..just like that!" She said. "Oohhhh god that's good!"

Jonathan was beginning to sweat from the exertion, droplets of perspiration falling on her back.

"Your fat cock feels sooo good in my ass!"

Jonathan only grunted.

"I need to cum Jonathan," she said. "Fuck me harder and make me cum!"

Somehow he did just that.

Jennifer could feel her orgasm building, but she didn't want it to slip away like it had earlier.

She reached between her legs, coating them with her juices and began rubbing her clit.

This just might do it, she thought through the sex crazed fog in her head. Jonathan needed a bit more encouragement though.

"Yes Jonathan, fuck my tight ass," she said. " Just..just like that! Oh god I'm close now. So close."

Jennifer pushed two fingers into her sopping cunt, wetting them again before returning to furiously flick her engorged clit.

"Almost there," she told him, breathing heavily. "I want you to, ungghh fuck, to f..fill my ass with your hot stiiiccyyyy, oooh yes! Yes! I'm cumming!! I'm cuummm..." her voice trailed off in a long low moan.

Spurred on by her words, Jonathan wasn't far behind with his third orgasm of the night. Every muscle in his body tensed and he threw his head back in a choked scream as he erupted, his cock pulsing as it shot his cum deep into her bowels.

He collapsed, panting and completely spent beside Jennifer, who was drooling on the sheets, nearly comatose.

Chapter 13

Twenty minutes after one of her top three orgasms of all time, Jennifer snuggled into Jonathan.

They lay together with his arm draped over her naked body, holding her close.

She let out a heavy sigh of contentment. This was where she was meant to be.

Maybe it was the hormones still coursing through her blood after an evening of unbelievable sex, but there was something special about Jonathan.

Jennifer had felt a spark between them from the moment they met. She honestly felt that she was in love with this incredible man.

Jennifer's moment of reflection was interrupted when her stomach growled loudly.

"Woah, it seems someone is hungry," he said, trying not to laugh.

"Don't laugh, it's not funny!" she scolded him, slapping his leg.

"Ok, ok," he said, "Not funny. Although, I could go for some food myself. And a shower. A hot, steamy shower. Care to join me?"

Nearly half an hour later they finally finished showering, most of that time spent having sex however, and probably would have been longer but the hot water began running out.

The couple dressed quickly and went out in search of sustenance.

As they strolled along the quite early morning streets arm in arm, Jennifer said, "Jonathan, have you ever been to South Korea?"

1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers