Capture Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers

Jonathan returned, placing several large binders on the coffee table. Jennifer and Tess each picked one and started thumbing through them while Jonathan grabbed himself a cold beer.

All of the albums contained some form of nudity, but all of it very tasteful. One was completely black and white with both male and female models totally naked, both alone and together. Tess even found a few more of her boyfriend Marcus. She made a mental note to ask for copies of these before she left. The last one they looked through was all black leather and bondage.

In the end, Jennifer still couldn't decide.

"I've got to be honest with you Jonathan," said Jennifer, "this is a little overwhelming."

"Did you see anything that interested you?" he asked, motioning toward the binders.

"There were a few," she said, flipping the pages to show him.

"Ok, I think I have a idea," he said.

She looked to him for clarification.

"Let's do a little role playing."

Jennifer raised an eyebrow.

"Image you're just home after a long work week and you want to kick off your heels and unwind."

"After a long week I usually strip off my clothes and throw on a big t-shirt. Not very sexy at all," she said with a smile.

"Fair enough," Jonathan agreed. He got up and led her back to the open area. "Remember, relax and have fun. Ok?"

"I'll try," she said.

Tess sat down on the sofa and watched intently, sipping her wine.

"First," Jonathan said, "unbutton your jeans."

He snapped away.

"Now the zipper."

Jennifer pulled the zipper down while he continued clicking.

After a few seconds Jonathan paused. "May I?" he asked, moving closer and pulling her pants open at the front to expose her blue and white lace panties.

Jennifer had purchased these panties and a matching bra the day before just for this occasion from a small boutique near her office.

Jennifer didn't budge, she was frozen in place, her heart pounding so hard she was sure he would hear it.

'Ohmygod, ohmygod!' she thought, he just touched me.

"Perfect!" Jonathan said as he snapped off a few move pictures. "Now turn around and slowly slid your pants down."

Tess had been quietly sitting on the sofa until now, but Jonathan's request made her sit up and take notice.

"Yes, take them off," she said.

Jennifer did as she was asked, hooking her thumbs in the belt loops and pulling her jeans down, trying to be as sexy as possible, but still feeing awkward.

As more of her panty covered ass was exposed, Jonathan continued clicking away, giving her encouraging words.

Soon, her jeans hit the floor and she kicked them aside.

"How was that?" Jennifer asked.

"Fantastic," Jonathan said. "I think you're getting the hang of it. How do you feel?"

"It's exciting and nerve wracking all at the same time."

"Don't worry," he said, "you're doing great."

Jonathan kept snapping photos as he posed her this way and that.

Jennifer was finally relaxing as her confidence built. She undid a few of the buttons on her sweater and Jonathan took full advantage of it.

After a couple more photos he stopped to show Jennifer how they looked on the screen of his camera. The two of them stood shoulder to shoulder and Jennifer breathed in the scent of his cologne.

Tess was beginning to feel like a third wheel sitting alone on the sofa. This feeling was driven home when Jonathan asked her to move so Jennifer could sit down. Tess got up in a huff and sat on one of the bar stools at the large kitchen island.

Before sitting on the sofa Jennifer unhooked her bra and removed it, while still wearing the sweater. Jonathan was impressed at this feat and told her so.

Jennifer smiled at him and asked what was next.

"Ok, let's say you're at home relaxing, maybe enjoying a good book and a glass of wine," Jonathan said. He grabbed a book from a nearby shelf and handed it to her along with her glass.

Jennifer sat back and opened the book, pretending to read. She would occasionally sip her wine as Jonathan moved about snapping.

Movement caught Jennifer's eye and she glanced over the top of her book.

Tess sat on a high stool facing Jennifer and was slowly sliding her hands up the inside of her thighs, her plaid skirt rising higher and higher.

Jennifer looked back to her book but all she could think about now was Tess.

She stole another quick glance and what she saw make her nipples stiffen. The soft, thin material of her sweater did nothing to hide her arousal and was noticed by both Tess and Jonathan.

Try as she might, Jennifer couldn't concentrate at what Jonathan was saying to her, so instead, she stared hard at the page in front of her, trying to block out thoughts of her friends soft bare thighs.

'Don't look, don't look,' she said over and over in her head, but she couldn't resist.

Tess was now holding the front her skirt up against her stomach, exposing her white panties. Panties, Jennifer noticed, that were so thin and sheer, she could clearly see through them even at a distance.

An involuntary moan escaped Jennifer and she coughed trying to cover it, but Tess had heard and wasn't fooled in the least. She lowered her skirt with a wicked smile and decided it was time to have some fun with her friend.

"Excuse me," Tess said. "Where is the washroom?"

Without looking up Jonathan said, "Down the hall on the right."

"Thank you," she said.

With Tess gone temporarily, Jennifer could cool off and get back to her photoshoot.

Jonathan had her lie face down on the sofa, still reading her book. He took quite a few photos, concentrating on her equisite ass.

Several times he had to 'adjust' the scalloped edges of her panties so they were just right.

Every time he touched her, Jennifer thought she would melt.

It wasn't long though before Tess returned. Jennifer turned her head slightly and saw Tess twirling her panties in circles on her index finger. Raising them to her nose Tess inhaled, breathing in her scent, her eyes rolling back in her head. Then she drop them into her purse on the floor and winked at Jennifer.

'Oh dear God,' Jennifer thought.

Jonathan hadn't noticed any of this with his eye to the viewfinder.

Before taking her seat again, Tess asked, "Jonathan, is there any more wine?"

Jonathan was starting to get exasperated with all the interruptions, but he politely told her there was another bottle in the bar fridge.

Jennifer watched as her friend bent at the waist searching the small refrigerator. The farther she bent, the more of her pale white ass was exposed, and she peeked around her leg to make sure Jennifer got a good look before grabbing the bottle and returning to her seat.

Jonathan seemed oblivious to Tess' antics but it was having a definite affect on Jennifer.

It only got worse when Jonathan had Jennifer turn on her back and she once again had a clear view of Tess.

"Alright," said Jonathan. "Let's pretend that this book is one of those very erotic stories that are so popular these days, and that you're getting turned on reading it."

There was no pretending needed, not with Tess here.

Jonathan had Jennifer rest her right hand on the inside of the thigh. He took a few photos, then lifted her hand, placing it on top of her panties as though she was touching herself.

"Nice," he said. "Very nice."

Lying there in Jonathan's apartment wearing next to nothing as he photographed her while Tess used her gorgeous body to tease her friend, was messing with Jennifer's head and she began to get lost in the fantasy. She glanced toward Tess. The beautiful redhead had her hand up her skirt and was staring directly at Jennifer, her gaze full of lust.

With a mind of its own, Jennifer's hand slipped under the waistband of her lace panties. The two women were each touching themselves now, fingers sliding over soft smooth skin. Jennifer gave a slight shiver as she grazed her clit. The little nub of flesh was extremely sensitive and grew hard as she rubbed two fingers in slow circles.

For several minutes, the women pleasured themselves, never breaking eye contact.

Finally, overcome with the sensations coursing through her body Jennifer closed her eyes. The book slipped from her hand and dropped to the floor with a soft thud.

Jonathan couldn't believe his eyes but made sure to capture every moment.

Jennifer's hand moved farther still, dipping a finger into herself.

"Mmmmm", she moaned, arching her back and pinching one of her hard nipples through the soft fabric of her sweater.

She wasn't in Jonathan's studio anymore, her lust had transported her away to a place where only pleasure mattered. She was blind and deaf to everything around her until..

"Holy shit!" Tess exclaimed loudly.

Jennifer snapped out of her trance like state and quickly realized what she had been doing. Embarrassed at losing control like that she swung her legs off the sofa and sat up straight, clutching her sweater to cover up. She could feel her cheeks instantly grow hot.

Jonathan turned to glare at Tess for interrupting yet again.

"Let's take a break," he said, a tinge of anger in his voice, as he walked away.

Chapter 5

Jonathan was sitting at his computer when Jennifer approached him. She had retrieved her jeans, but not her bra. He made a mental note of that fact.

"I'm sorry," Jennifer said.

"You're sorry?" he asked, "Why are you sorry, you did nothing wrong."

"Well, I'm sorry for the interruptions," she said. "I don't know why she's acting like this."

"Someone needs to teach her some respect."

"Next time I won't bring her, I promise," Jennifer said, holding up three fingers, "Scouts honour."

This lightened the mood and they both laughed.

"Next time eh?" asked Jonathan.

She just shrugged and smiled.

Jennifer looked over her shoulder at Tess who was busy with her phone.

Turning back to Jonathan she said, "Are we going to continue or should we call it a night?"

"I'm willing if you are, but your friend had better behave herself," he warned.

"I'll have a word with her, don't worry."

"Alright."

"So what were you working on when I came over?" she asked.

"I was looking over some the last pictures I took, and all I can say is WOW."

"Really? Can I see them?"

"Absolutely," he said.

A few mouse clicks later and Jennifer was staring at a beautiful dark haired woman who was obviously caught up in her own pleasure.

Jennifer had never seen herself like this and hardly recognized her own image.

The photos were also very erotic and she felt a tingle between her legs as Jonathan scrolled from one to the next.

In the last picture, he had captured everything she was feeling in that moment and she blushed.

"Those are fantastic," she said, "but a little embarrassing as well. I seem to have gotten a bit carried away."

"Nonsense," Jonathan said. "You're beautiful in these photos."

"Thanks," she said, resting her palm on his arm.

"Are you ready for the next step?" he asked.

"Nude?" she asked. "I'm not sure."

"No, not nude."

"Ok, so what then?"

"Well," he said, "I hope I'm not being too forward, but on the off chance this went well, I've left something I'd like you to wear in the guest bedroom."

"Oh, and what is this something?"

"It's...oh you'll see," said Jonathan. "And take her with you. You might need some help."

Jennifer headed off toward the spare bedroom, Jonathan's gaze following her the entire way.

Collecting Tess on her way past the kitchen, Jennifer said though clenched teeth, "Come with me."

Opening the door to the spare room, Jennifer let Tess pass and then followed her in before closing it.

"Is he mad?" Tess asked sheepishly.

"Well, he certainly isn't happy, that's for sure," Jennifer replied.

"I'm sorry Jen. It's just that Marcus has been sick and I haven't had sex in like, a week, and then a couple glasses of wine, and you striping and being all sexy. I can't help it, I'm horny," Tess tried to explain.

"Ok, so I'll go tell Jonathan you're sorry you disturbed his photoshoot because you're horny," Jennifer said. "How do you think that's going to go over?"

"Well, you don't have to worry, I'm leaving," Tess said in a huff. "Marcus is coming to get me, but he won't be here for at least an hour. I guess I'll just hang out in here until he arrives."

"You don't have to do that," said Jennifer.

"Then what am I going to do?"

"Maybe you could model in the next set with me."

"I highly doubt Jonathan would go for that," Tess said, as she flopped on the bed.

"Stay here and I'll go talk with him," Jennifer said. "But first, let's see what he wants me to wear."

Jennifer tipped the contents of a beautiful paper shopping bag onto the bed beside Tess.

"I think I'm going to need help with this," Jennifer told her friend.

Chapter 6

Several minutes later, Jennifer emerged from the bedroom wearing a long silk robe that she'd had the foresight to bring with her.

Jonathan was still sitting at his computer, reviewing her photos. He looked up from his work to watch her cross the room.

"So what did she say?" he asked.

"She said she's very sorry for disturbing your work, and I honestly believe her," said Jennifer. "Tess is my best friend and I love her, but ARGHHH," she shook her fists in the air, "sometimes she can be so infuriating."

"You must really care about her to put up with it," he said.

"I do. But she always seems to put me in these situations."

The more Jennifer thought about it the angrier she got.

"One day I'll turn the tables on her! We'll see how she like it," she said.

A moment later Jennifer snapped her fingers and blurted, "That's it!"

"What's it?" Jonathan asked.

"I have an idea," said Jennifer. "I told Tess I would convince you to let her model with me in the next set."

"Are you sure?"

"Oh I'm sure."

Jennifer walked to the coffee table and retrieved the last album she and Tess had looked through.

Plopping it down on Jonathan's desk she flipped to a page and asked, "Do you still have this?" pointing to something in the photo.

"Yes."

Jennifer turned a few more pages and asked, "And this?"

"Yes," Jonathan said again.

Jennifer grinned at him.

"I think I know what you have in mind," he said.

Jonathan rose from his desk and went to the far corner of the room. From a large storage cabinet he retrieved two objects.

Returning to where Jennifer stood, he placed the second item she'd asked for in her hand.

"You're just full of surprises aren't you?" he said.

"You ain't seen nothing yet!"

With that, she kissed him on the cheek and headed for the spare bedroom.

Tess was sitting on the bed when her friend returned.

"What did he say? Can I join you or am I waiting here?" Tess asked.

"You can join me as long as you promise to behave."

"I will, I promise."

"Good. Now get your clothes off," said Jennifer.

"What am I going to wear? Is it something sexy like you're wearing?

"I certainly think it is," Jennifer said. "Now hurry up."

As Tess dropped her last article of clothing on the floor, Jennifer revealed what her friend would be wearing. In her hands, she held a wide black and red leather collar that had studs running along the centre. Attached to the collar was a long metal chain with a leather strap for a handle.

"Whoa, what's that?" Tess asked.

"It's what you'll be wearing."

"I'm not wearing that!" Tess said emphatically.

"Why not? It'll be fun."

"How is a dog collar fun?"

"It's like role playing. I'm dressed like a dominatrix and you'll be my pet," explained Jennifer.

"But I'll be naked," Tess whined.

"Oh please," said Jennifer, "don't give me that innocent act. I remember quite vividly that not long ago, on a warm tropical afternoon, I watched Marcus fuck you silly while at least a dozen other people cheered him on. Besides, Jonathan is a professional. He's seen hundreds of naked models."

"I'm not crawling around on the floor or barking or anything like that!"

"I promise no crawling and no barking."

Tess thought about it for a few seconds. "Fine," she said at last, "give me that thing."

Chapter 7

Jennifer led Tess out of the spare bedroom at the end of the leash.

Jonathan turned when he heard them coming and his jaw dropped at what he saw. He had worked with hundreds of models over the years, but he was blown away at how beautiful Jennifer looked.

The way she strode across the floor with her pet in tow, it was clear Jennifer wasn't just playing a part, she was in total control.

Dressed head to toe in black, she looked both sensual and dangerous, her six inch heels clicking on the wooden floor.

Tess began lagging behind.

"Keep up!" Jennifer barked, tugging on the leash which caused Tess to stumble. Her large breasts bounced and swayed from side to side as she caught her footing.

That was when Tess first noticed the shiny metal bar suspended from the ceiling and her heart began to race. About a foot from either end of the bar, hung a padded leather handcuff on a short chain.

Jennifer led Tess directly under the bar and said, "Raise your arms," in a tone that was neither harsh nor loud, but one that was not to be taken lightly.

Tess obeyed the command, raising her arms over her head so Jennifer could fasten the restraints around both wrists.

As the buckles were tightened, Tess began to have second thoughts about this whole thing. Jennifer didn't seem to be playing around. Something was definitely different about her.

Jonathan had been snapping photos all along, and the last thing Tess saw as Jennifer blindfolded her, was Jonathan peek over his camera at her and wink.

Tess could hardly believe the situation she'd gotten herself into. She was beginning to realize that she may have gone too far this time. Completely naked, unable to see or move, she at least trusted that Jennifer wouldn't let anything bad happen to her.

She could hear Jennifer's heels as her friend moved about the room. She could also hear the other two talking quietly but couldn't make out what was said. For the moment she felt completely alone.

Leaving Tess to stew for a bit, Jennifer took Jonathan aside.

"I appreciate your help with this," she said.

"I'm only too glad to be of assistance," he said. "Besides, I'm getting a ton of great material."

"There will be plenty more to come, believe me," she said with a wicked smile. "I'd also like to thank you for this wonderful outfit. It feels amazing."

Jennifer ran her hands up the sides of the black corset and over her bare breasts, cupping them.

"These stockings are a nice touch, but I can't keep the seams straight. Are they alright?"

She turned her back to him, deliberately pushing her ass out.

"They look good to me," Jonathan said, never taking his eyes off the tiny thong wedged between her pale cheeks.

Five minutes later, Jennifer glanced over at Tess. "I think we've left her alone long enough," she said. "Let's get this party started."

Jonathan grabbed his camera and started shooting again.

Tess looked fantastic in her own way, her skin so pale, her fiery hair so bright.

He already had many photos of Tess from every angle, close up and full body, but he continued taking more as Jennifer approached her.

Tess could hear the clicking of Jennifer's shoes coming closer and she prepared for the worst, but was pleasantly surprised at the soft tone her voice.

"Hello my pet," Jennifer said quietly.

"Jen, I'm sorr.."

"Hush now," said Jennifer, pressing her finger to Tess' lips. "There's no need to speak. In fact, I don't want to hear a single word from you unless I say so. Is that understood?"

Tess nodded slowly.

"Good."

Jennifer caressed Tess' cheek with the back of her hand.

"You've misbehaved this evening haven't you?"

1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers