Capture Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers

Tess nodded again, still believing she was playing her role.

"And you know you deserve to be punished," Jennifer said, her fingertips trailing down her captives neck and chest.

Moving closer, Jennifer whispered, "Don't you?"

Tess nodded yet again, but something about the tone of that whisper sent a chill through her.

Jennifer pressed her lips to Tess', kissing her tenderly while her fingers brushed over the little tuft of fiery pubic hair.

Tess moaned softly as Jennifer broke off the kiss.

Before walking away, Jennifer whispered one more thing. "Don't worry my pet, I won't hurt you...much."

Chapter 8

Jennifer let her friend think about that last statement for a minute as she paced back and forth. Suddenly, she moved behind Tess, so close she could feel the heat of her friends naked body.

Reaching around Tess, Jennifer let her hands play over the large pale breasts, kneading the firm globes. The light pink nipples grew and hardened as Jennifer rolled them between her thumb and forefinger.

From experience, she knew the right nipple was much more sensitive and she pinched it hard.

Tess bit her lip, but made no sound, even though she wanted to.

"Very good my pet," Jennifer whispered in her ear. "But what if I do this?"

She stretched both of Tess' nipples, squeezing as she did so.

This time Tess couldn't keep quite, a long moan of pleasure escaping her lips. This was no punishment at all it seemed.

Jonathan had flipped his camera to video mode earlier and had caught the entire thing, including the erotic sounds Tess was making.

Jennifer was not at all pleased that her first attempt at punishment hadn't gone exactly to plan. Not that she really had a plan after all, but that was beside the point. She knew she was going to have to step it up or Tess would never learn to behave.

Exasperated, Jennifer began pacing again, searching her mind for a way to teach this ginger a lesson she wouldn't soon forget.

Jonathan wasn't sure what had just happened, but he rushed to Jennifer's side.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

She waved his concern away, "I'm fine, really. But thanks."

After a few deep breaths, Jennifer calmed down and strolled back toward Tess with purpose.

Without warning, Jennifer grabbed the chain attached to the collar and yanked on it, pulling Tess' head backwards.

Tess was startled and about to protest at the rough treatment but quickly reconsidered when she heard the icy tone of Jennifer's voice.

"You listen to me. I'm tired of you putting me in difficult situations," hissed Jennifer. "It's always a game to you. Well this isn't a game! This is my life. You know how I feel about Jonathan, and you nearly ruined everything with your stupid behaviour. I love you, but sometimes you're a real pain in my ass. Tonight you'll know how that feels!"

"Lean forward my pet and stick out that big ass," Jennifer barked.

It wasn't really that big, but Tess didn't deserve any compliments at the moment.

"Come on, a little more. That's it," Jennifer said as she ran her palm lightly over the smooth white skin.

'A spanking?' thought Tess. 'I love a good spank now and then. Let's see what ya got.'

When Jennifer gathered the chain in her hands, Tess wasn't so sure anymore but she prepared herself. Or so she thought.

Gripping the strap in her right hand, Jennifer began by dragging it lazily back and forth across Tess' ass. She nudged the redhead's feet a little farther apart with the toe of her shoe.

And then without warning she swung the strap. Right between Tess' legs.

The crack that the leather made when it struck tender flesh echoed through the room.

Tess cried out, a mixture of pain and surprise, but mostly pain. She clamped her legs together, squirming to try to alleviate the sting. This was not at all what she had expected.

"I believe that got her attention," said Jennifer. "Wouldn't you agree Jonathan?"

"I certainly believe it did, Jennifer," he replied.

"Now, now," Jennifer scolded her friend, "Be a good girl and keep those legs apart."

Tess slowly complied.

"That was a good start but I don't think once is nearly enough. What do you think?"

"I agree," he said.

They spoke as though Tess was not even there.

"How many more does she deserve? One, two?"

"I think six," Jonathan said.

Tess spun her head toward the sound of his voice in disbelief. She opened her mouth to protest but thought better of it and kept silent.

"Six?"

"Yes. One for each time she interrupted."

"That seems fair. Don't you think my dear?"

Tess was shaking her head.

"Oh silly pet," Jennifer said to Tess, "it's not like you have any say in the matter."

Jonathan positioned himself on the floor in front of Tess for a front row seat, camera ready.

"Now, I want you to count with me pet," Jennifer said. "Ready?"

WHACK

"One."

Tess flinched. "One," she said through clenched teeth. Although she knew what to expect, it didn't lessen the sting the least bit.

WHACK

"Two."

WHACK

"Three," Tess said, her voice wavering.

The forth smack sounded slightly different than the previous ones. Jennifer listened closely as the strap made contact the fifth time. It was definitely different, she was sure if it.

"Ok, last one," Jennifer announced.

WHACK

"Six," Tess whimpered.

After unhooking the leash Jennifer walked around to face Tess.

"You may stand up straight," she said.

Tess stood up and Jennifer got a good look at the aftermath of her disciplinary actions.

The tender skin where the leather had struck was bright red , angry and swollen. It was also, to Jennifer's amazement, sopping wet. Tess was in fact so wet, that it was trickling down the inside if her thigh. That explained why the last few hits sounded different.

"Unbelievable," Jennifer muttered, shaking her head.

She stepped closer to Tess and said quietly, "Oohh, that looks like it hurts. Does it hurt?"

Tess nodded.

"But you liked it, didn't you?"

Tess shook her head.

"It's ok, you may speak," Jennifer told her.

"Are you sure that having your pussy spanked didn't turn you on?"

"No," Tess said quietly.

Jennifer ran her finger up the inside of Tess' thigh, collecting a droplet of sticky fluid on her finger and studied it for a moment. The scent made her tingle with fond memories of other times the women had spent together and she moaned softly to herself as she licked her finger clean.

"Well, I'm afraid your body tells a different story my dear. I've never seen you this wet before, not even on the island."

Jennifer ran her fingers lightly over the tender skin.

Tess flinched.

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Jennifer. "Do you want me to kiss it better?"

After a moment Tess said, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes please."

"Of course I will, since you ask nicely," purred Jennifer.

It took all of Jennifer's self control to keep from diving between Tess' legs face first. It seemed the redhead wasn't the only one turned on by the role playing. Jennifer found it quite exhilarating to dominate her friend.

On her knees now, Jennifer said in a commanding voice, "Ask me again."

Accepting her part completely, Tess said," Please will you kiss my pussy better, mistress Jennifer?"

Being called mistress made Jennifer tingle again.

She started slowly, gently kissing the swollen, tender skin. Tess winced now and again, but the kisses were soothing and it wasn't long before she was grinding her crotch on Jennifer's face. The fiery pubic hair tickled Jennifer's nose as she slipped her tongue past the smooth lips and buried it deep inside her friend.

Jennifer had experienced more sexual delights over the past year than she had the rest of her life combined. She'd also discovered that she loved going down on women as much as men. The power she felt giving pleasure to another person was exhilarating.

As she licked and sucked, Jennifer couldn't help but touch herself, only to discover the moisture seeping through her black panties.

Jonathan had taken several hundred photos already, but continued taking more. He had hoped to take some artistically erotic photographs of Jennifer during this shoot, but this was way beyond anything he had imagined. He paused for a minute to enjoy what he was seeing. Jennifer had her face buried in Tess' pussy while her hand moved between her own legs as she masturbated, both of them moaning.

Jonathan was constantly moving to get the best angle as he tried to capture everything.

Jennifer was not being gentle any longer and although Tess was in some pain, she was in heaven. From the way Tess was breathing faster and grinding her pussy on Jennifer's face, her orgasm wasn't far off. But Jennifer wasn't finished having fun with her pet by a long shot.

By the time Jennifer was finished, she would have Tess begging for release. She sucked Tess' engorged clit into her mouth and began flicking it with her tongue.

Thirty seconds later, Tess was panting. "Yes, yes, just like that!"

Now Jennifer had her right where she wanted, and picked up the pace.

"Oohhh fuck, right there," moaned Tess. "Yes! Yes!"

On the verge of orgasm, Jennifer pulled away from her friend.

"No, no, no, no!" Tess cried. "Just a little more."

Jennifer stood up, watching and waiting.

After a minute she stepped close to Tess and asked, "What's wrong pet?"

Tess didn't answer, so Jennifer began to tease her captive, rubbing her sensitive clit a few times and then stopping.

"Please," Tess whispered.

"Please? Please what?" Jennifer mocked.

Tess was squirming now.

"Please make me cum."

Jennifer kissed Tess hard on the mouth as she redoubled her efforts below. Tess could taste herself on Jennifer's lips and tongue and it pushed her closer to the edge. Another few seconds and she would have what she needed, but Jennifer suddenly turned and walked away.

"Nooooo!" Tess cried, thrashing around. "Come back! Please come back!"

Jennifer chuckled to herself. Apparently denying pleasure to her friend was a much better punishment.

Tess thrashed against her restraints, but it was no good. Her body was screaming for attention, it wouldn't take much to get her off. Her nipples were so hard they ached and her pussy burned. She had been so close to cumming and Jennifer had cruelly denied her of that. The mistress had played her hand well.

Deep in thought, trying to mentally will herself to orgasm, Tess didn't realize anyone was behind her until the blindfold was being removed.

Music began playing, the sensual sounds were soothing, but somehow the thumping beats aroused Tess even more.

Blinking her eyes against the harsh light, it took a moment for her vision to clear. What Tess saw made her heart quicken.

Jennifer stood a dozen paces away, a strange object in her left hand. It looked like some sort of dildo, but it was shaped like a letter J. It all became clear as Jennifer worked the shorter end between her legs and into her pussy. When she was finished, it looked as though Jennifer had grown a big black cock, and the toy swung from side to side as she approached her captive.

"Now, my pet," Jennifer said with a glint of raw passion in her eyes, "we fuck!"

Grasping the dildo in her right hand, she rubbed it against Tess' pussy, wetting the tip.

Tess moaned and Jennifer pulled her friend closer, kissing her as the toy slipped in.

Tess grabbed the bar above her head, lifting herself up and wrapped her legs around Jennifer. The toy sank deeper, stretching her pussy, but Tess wiggled her hips to get every last inch of the thick black cock.

"Oh fuck that's good," Tess moaned.

Gripping Tess' ass, Jennifer pulled back, paused a moment, and push in again, fucking her friend slowly.

This dildo was unique with no need for straps or harnesses. It also had the bonus feature of two vibrators.

"Jonathan," Jennifer called to him.

"Yes?"

"I have a surprise for my pet. There is a switch at the base of this toy. If you would be so kind, my hands are a bit full at the moment."

"Of course," he said, reaching under Tess, between her legs. Jonathan took this opportunity to touched as much of the two women as possible while he 'fumbled' for the switch.

With the power on and the strong vibrations coursing through them, both women made a satisfied moan.

Looking her friend in the eyes, Tess taunted, "I thought you said you were going to fuck me."

"Oh I will," Jennifer responded. Moving her hips, she began pumping the toy into her friend.

"Mmmm, that's more like it," said Tess.

It wasn't long though before Tess was moaning loudly, her eyes closed tight as she rode Jennifer's fake cock.

Jennifer had a perfect view of the thick dildo sliding in and out of her friend's gorgeous pink pussy. The black cock was coated in her juices and shone in the light.

Tess was closing in quickly on her long awaited orgasm, her moans becoming louder.

"Gonna...cum soon," she mumbled.

Jennifer egged her on. "Ya, cum for me pet, cream my fat black cock."

"Oh God Jen. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Picking up the pace, Jennifer plunged her fake cock deep, making Tess squeal.

"Ooohhh yes! Ahhhh ahhhhh! I'm cumming!" she screamed.

Tess clamped her legs around Jennifer as her body convulsed, the long overdue orgasm coursing through her.

After a few final spasms Tess collapsed, totally spent. Her grip slipped from the bar and Jonathan was quick to scoop her in his arms while Jennifer unfastened the restraints.

Chapter 9

Jonathan carried Tess to the sofa, her hot naked body pressed against his. She smelled of sex and he felt himself stiffen slightly as he set her down gently.

Curled up in the corner of the sofa, it was now time for Tess to be the spectacular.

Jennifer had nearly fucked her friend senseless and now the beautiful brunette came over and sat down near Tess.

Jonathan was busy replacing the full memory card in his camera when Jennifer spoke.

"Jonathan?"

"Yes?" he said, still fiddling.

"Look at me."

He turned his head to see her lounging on the sofa, legs crossed. In his opinion, she was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen.

Keeping her eyes fixed on his, Jennifer very slowly and deliberately uncrossed her legs, giving him a good, long look before crossing them again.

"I thought you told me once that as a professional, you don't get turned on photographing naked people. By the look of the bulge in your pants I'd say that statement is false."

"Well, photographing nudes and watching two beautiful women fuck in my apartment are two completely different things," he explained.

"I'm very glad you enjoyed it. Now put that camera down and come here," she said.

As soon as he was within reach Jennifer was unzipping his pants.

"Let's have a look shall we," she said, grasping his erect cock and pulling it free.

Jonathan didn't resist at all, and pulled his pants down slightly.

Jennifer was impressed. She had seen bigger, she had fucked bigger, but size wasn't everything.

In her eyes, this was the perfect cock. The shape, the size, everything was right and she had to have it.

Tracing the thick vein down the side with her finger, she grasped the shaft at the base and pulled him forward into her waiting mouth.

Taking only the tip at first, Jennifer bobbed her head, letting him slip in and out, making a wet popping sound.

She ran her tongue in circles around the fat purple head, causing Jonathan to moan.

He made even more noises when she pulled him closer, his cock sliding further into her warm mouth.

Jennifer fought her gag reflex and relaxed, taking him in until her nose touched his belly. His thick cock was literally in her throat, and although she couldn't breath, she held him there as long as possible, tickling his balls with her tongue.

Her eyes began to water and she finally pushed him away, gasping for breath.

Jonathan's cock bobbed in front of her face, dripping with her saliva.

Grabbing the hard, slick shaft in her hand, Jennifer began stroking him while she caught her breath. She cupped his balls in the other hand, rolling them gently.

Tess was impressed with Jennifer's deep throating skills, and by the look on Jonathan's face so was he.

Jennifer took him again into her mouth, but not as deep this time.

She worked her hands and lips in unison, stroking and sucking which elicited an approving moan from Jonathan.

He ran his fingers through her dark hair, caressing it, then gripped a bunch in each hand and began slowly fucking Jennifer's mouth.

Placing her hands on his thighs to steady herself, she made encouraging sounds as he pumped his hips back and forth.

Tess had recovered enough to sit up and she watched with envy as Jennifer sucked Jonathan.

He was starting to breath heavily and grunted now and then as he slid in and out of Jennifer's mouth.

Tess was a master of dirty talk and although Jennifer was doing an amazing job, she thought she'd help her friend out, to try and make up for her behaviour earlier.

"Jonathan," she said quietly.

He turned his head toward her, but didn't stop thrusting. The way he looked at her while he continued fucking Jennifer's mouth was one of the most erotic things Tess had ever seen and she swore her pussy dribbled a little.

Regaining her composure she said, "Do you like the feel of Jennifer's warm, wet mouth around your hard cock?"

He didn't answer, but he didn't turn his head away.

Tess tried something different.

"I'm sure Jennifer loves having you in her mouth," she said. "Don't you Jen?"

"Mmm huh," Jennifer agreed.

"You love the way he's taken control, pumping his stiff cock in and out of your beautiful mouth. Isn't that right?"

"Mmm huh," she agreed again.

"And you want him to cum, don't you?"

"Mmm huh!"

Jonathan looked down at Jennifer, watching his cock slide in and out and then turned back to Tess.

"Go ahead Jonathan, you heard her," Tess said to him. "Fuck her pretty little mouth. Fuck it until you can't hold back anymore. Shoot your hot, sticky cum down her throat."

Jonathan picked up the pace.

"That's it, you know she wants it! Give it to her!"

After a few more quick thrusts his muscles tensed and he froze in place like a statue. His eyes bulged slightly and a long groan escaped from his mouth as Jonathan's cock exploded. Jennifer eagerly swallowed again and again, taking everything he had.

Throughout it all, Jonathan hadn't looked away from Tess, even while he filled her friends mouth with his seed.

Tess was sure she had come right along with him.

Jennifer wiped a dribble from her lip with the back of her hand as Jonathan slipped from her mouth.

"Thank you," she said to him.

"It's I who should be thanking you," he told her. "That was incredible."

"What's with all this 'thank you' crap?" Tess said. "There's no thank you's in sex. Sex isn't polite, its not nicey nice, it's raw and passionate. It's two, sometimes three, people getting naked and sweaty and letting go, fulfilling their desires and fantasies, their primal needs, it's...wait, why are you still hard? Why is he still hard as a rock? Am I the only one that noticed that?"

Jennifer turned her gaze toward Jonathan, and Tess was right, his cock stood straight out from his body as hard as ever.

"Are you alright?" She asked him, with concern on her face.

"It's fine. I'm fine," he said.

"Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," he said trying to reassure her. "It's a little trick I learned as a young man traveling through Asia. It took a few years to master but now I can stay erect as long as I want."

"But you came," said Tess. "Most guys go limp shortly after."

"That's true, but I can orgasm again and again and still remain hard if I want."

"That's some trick," Tess said, eying up his manhood.

1seeyou69
1seeyou69
43 Followers