Carol at Work

Story Info
Wife and hubby fight over her going to work.
15.1k words
3.69
172.2k
69
79
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers

Edited by willyb220

------- There are no actual sex acts in this story. -------

I am touched that tranceh liked my work so much he saved 55 of my stories, and forwarded them to me and Chilley! It is readers like him that I wrote for. Some of the nicest people are active on LE. They more than balance out the haters on the other end of the scale.

Carol At Work is my favorite story, hope you like it. The grammar's not perfect, the punctuation is rough, but to me the story's the important thing.

*

Carol and I have been married 15 years and we have a 14-year-old girl, Patty. Carol is 36 and I'm 39. My name is Ken. We got married when she was 20 and we were planning for her to be a stay at home mom, because I make good money at my job. I run a research laboratory for a large electronics firm. We decided that there are too many single parent families, and we wanted to help our girl out as much as we could.

We belong to a gym and we both spend a lot of time there, so Carol is in very good shape. She does volunteer work to help pass the time. Most of it is with the school, but not all of it. She only went to a two-year school, as she knew she would get married and didn't think she needed a lot of education. Why should she spend a lot of the parent's money when she would get married and be home much of the time?

We have a nice home in the burbs and party with some of the neighbors all the time. There are two parties going on just about each month and it saves on driving while drinking. We only have a couple of blocks to go to get home, so it is still safe to drive.

We were at one of the parties and Jake, who runs a couple of bar's in town, was spending a lot of time with my wife. He was new in the neighborhood. He runs a high-class lounge and a strip bar that does a super business. He took over the strip bar from his father, and opened up the high-class lounge as a venture he wanted to try, and it was doing very well.

I walked over to see what was going on in their group. Jake said, "Ken, I'm trying to hire your wife at my restaurant, but I think she is just holding out for more money. Hell, she is so pretty, all she has to do is walk around with that perfect ass and I will pay her a lot of money.

"Well, Carol doesn't strip at all, unless it's in my bedroom."

"It's not for the strip club, it's the Star Dust Lounge, tend bar, seat people, and just look pretty. And I will pay her good."

Carol walked over to us and said,

"I have to be home to get Ken's slippers and paper when he comes home from work,"

And she laughed as she grabbed me and we walked away.

You could hear Jake saying, "Hell, we can arrange any hours that you want," as we were walking away from the group. We went over to the snack table that they had set up and made a sandwich. We were seated at a table with Ben and Jill, when Jill said, "You should take him up on his offer. That is a nice place to work. And I know he will pay you well."

Carol changed the subject, and we all got some fresh drinks and started to

Dance. There is a lot of grab assing with the women at the parties. I guess it cheers them up and makes them feel wanted to have someone other than their husband paying attention to them. As far as I know, nothing has gotten out of hand at any of the parties, so I guess no harm, no foul.

Even I like to play around with the women, and have kissed a few over the years at the parties. In fact, it has gotten awful hot some times with them. I now make sure I switch and don't fool with the same girl twice in a row, just so she doesn't think I'm out to get in her pants. A few of the times when we were at a party that had a pool and the girls had swim suits on, my fingers found their way to a few pussies. And I even got my cocked rubbed inside my swim trunks one or twice.

I could see Jake dancing with Carol. He was around Carol most of the night as they talked in different groups during the party. He was bound and determined to get her to work for him. I knew there was no way she would, and I knew I would never let her work in a lounge at all.

Not much was said about the party when we got home. We had our normal sex that night and thing went on as scheduled for the next two weeks. When the next party came up, I was going on a fishing trip and Carol had a hard week with Patty. I told her, "Go to the party and unwind, you will feel a lot better than just sitting home."

She said, "No, but I'll think it over as I hate to go to one without you."

I came home late on Sunday night and we hit the hay early. I was very tired from fishing all weekend and getting up early, plus all the drinking and being in the sun so much. Monday night we went out for dinner with Patty. Carol told me she went to the party and had fun. She gave me a mild rundown on things that happened there. With Patty listening, it sure was mild the way she told it.

We did not have sex Sunday night, so we made up for it Monday night after Patty went to bed. We watched a tape from eight to ten and then she put a porn tape in as we lay on the couch. She has never put a porn tape in before. I always had to do it before, so this surprised me. She had her pj's on and I was feeling her up pretty good as the movie played.

She even made the first play and got my cock out. Carol rubbed it in her hand and played with it. Finally she went down on it and took it into her mouth. As she was sucking on it, I took her top off and played with her tits. I finally got her tits in my mouth and sucked them for all I was worth.

Once I got them good and wet, I put my cock in between them and fucked her tits. From there I went down and sucked on her pussy for about five minutes. Then the tape ended and a loud sound came on the TV. I jumped up to turn the TV down so it wouldn't wake Patty. Carol laughed at me because I was moving so fast.

We lay on the couch hugging and playing with different body parts on each other. She was playing with my cock with both hands and then she started to talk to me.

"Ken, don't you think that with me working at the lounge for Jake it would be fun? I think it would be nice for me, and it would give me a chance to get out of the house and meet people instead of being boxed in here all day. This way you could ask me how my day went instead of me wanting to know everything that happened to you all day long. It would help with Patty's education too, as we could save more in the bank then we do now."

"Carol, you know I make good money and I don't need help with saving money. In fact, we have enough saved right now without saving anymore for her college. Everything is fine just the way it is, we don't need change."

"Damn, you and change. You never want any change in anything in our life. Why the hell are you so afraid of change? Shit, we changed our ways when we got married. You sure the hell liked that, didn't you?"

She was pumping my cock faster now. I hate it when we have a discussion when she has hold of my cock. Fucking women do it all the time; they have us wrapped around their finger.

"Ken, we could try it, and if it didn't work out I could always quit. I would really like to try it and it sounds like it would be so much fun. Plus, I would be home all the time for Patty and you when you come home."

Then she went down on me and was sucking my cock. What the hell could I say? Except "Faster baby."

Carol was taking my whole cock into her mouth. As a rule, she would only take the head of it in. She was gagging some of the time, but she still took more of it into her mouth.

I yelled out that, "I'm cumming Carol, I'm cumming," and she never stopped just kept sucking more and harder. She has never let me shoot in her mouth before.

Then I finally shot my load into her mouth and waited for her to yell at me. She kept sucking it for a good three minutes after I shot. Then she looked up at me and said,

"Have you got any more in there, big guy? I want some more."

Finally she let go of my cock and came up, and we hugged and rested on the couch.

"I think work will rejuvenate me and I'll be a better lover," she said. We went to bed and screwed once more that night. During the week, we talked about the job, and I gave her all my bad points about working there. We don't need the money, guys will flirt with her, they will end up wanting her to work strange hours, guys could put something in her drink, and we went back and forth.

Of course, she came back with all her good points about working. The extra money, we could get a boat, or go on a vacation out of the USA, we could buy some new things that are extras, she loves me and would not fool around, and she wouldn't drink at the club.

"At some time you have to drink at the club, so don't say I didn't warn you when you end up on the short end of a gang-bang."

"Where do you get all this shit from, your porn site stories? This isn't New York City you know. Nothing like that will happen here. You're just jealous that I will talk to some important guys and some cute ones."

We talked for two hours or more, and she would come up with something each time I would mention that it was a bad idea.

She said, "It all boils down to the fact that you don't trust me," and then she got

mad at me. It was more fun when we talked and she had my cock in her mouth.

But I knew I would lose, so I might just as well get a blowjob out of it.

Well, it was settled, she would work Tuesday to Friday from 11 AM to 3 PM and still be home when Patty came home from school. Jake had promised her she would get at least a hundred a day or he would make up the difference out of his pocket. He would give her a base pay and the rest are tip's that she would get from the guys that came into the lounge. Carol would handle the lunch crowd that went there, and would have her nights free so she was happier than hell.

As a few months went by, and we would go out some place, different guys would come up to us and talk to Carol. They would hug her and give her a kiss. They were guys that went to the lounge to eat, and knew her from there.

They all ignored me. They would stand next to her with their hand on her ass and would rub it as they talked to her. She felt important that so many important business guys knew her and paid attention. She would introduce me to them, but you could see they didn't want to know me and I didn't care for them. We all were interested in Carol only. I hated to say it, but Carol was eating this entire shit right up, big time.

A few months later at one of our parties, I found out from some guys and gals that Jake was all over Carol at the party when I went fishing. He kept after her about working. He told her she would do a good job at the lounge, make good money, and bring in a good business for his place. He told her it was a win, win situation and both would come out looking good.

I could see that Jake was spending a lot of time with Carol at the party, and I could see her head shaking no a lot of the time. I sure would have liked to know what it was about, but knew she would never tell me. As far as I knew, everything was going good with her job. She opened a bank account for the money to use on a vacation or what ever it was needed for. She bought some nice black cocktail dresses for work and she sure looked good in them.

Also, she got some bra's that showed off her dresses. From talking to her, I knew she was making a bundle on her tips and it was better than she expected. This way Jake didn't have to take money out of his pocket to pay her to make sure she hit the hundred a day they were shooting for. I talked to a bunch of the girls to see if I could pick up anything that was gossip, but no one said anything. Well it has only been a couple months so I guess I should give it more time.

Back at home, Carol talked about the lounge like she was part owner in the

establishment. She told me how the whole place ran and how many people came in, what they did for a living, who they all where. What bosses she thought were cheating with what secretaries, and the whole nine yards. I didn't know many of the people but a lot of the names she talked about I have heard before.

The lounge had a good crowd at night and was picking up all the time. Jake was making money hand over fist, and his strip club was doing a bang up job too.

At night when I answered the phone, there were a lot of hang-ups, and it

started to piss me off big time. Carol said it was calls for Patty, and that the boys didn't want to talk to me at all. I would have believed her, but she and Jake had too many talks at the parties that I could not hear so I decided to put a tape recorder on the line.

I had thought about it for a long time, but if she or Patty found out, it would be my balls on a platter served up to me. I said fuck it, and bought a recorder and hooked it up to the phone lines. After two weeks of monitoring the phone lines on Carol, I found out a lot of guys who went to the club were calling Carol asking to go out for dinner.

They said they wanted to repay her for being such a good hostess. She would tell them it would not be right because I would get mad, and not at this time. They said it was business because she worked there and did such a good job. She never said just plain "No". She was very polite about it. I think she liked them to call and enjoyed the limelight, as it were. I never checked on Patty's calls, I would fast forward through them.

Jake would call her every morning just to talk to her. He was laying the

groundwork for some sex, I think. He kept after her to work one night a week in the strip club to relieve him, and close up at night. He said he didn't trust anyone else to do this except her. He also asked her to come to the lounge at night by herself for a drink of appreciation for doing such a good job. As days

went by, he would tell her to bring a girl friend when he saw she would not come by herself. But never did he say come with your husband. She never mentioned me at all to Jake.

She was being sneaky about the whole thing with me, but she hadn't tried to go out to the lounge by herself or with her girlfriends until Jill's birthday party.

She got the banquet room at the lounge for her party. There were twelve of girls going to it. Jill was turning forty, and they wanted to surprise her.

I heard Jake saying the room was free to her, and he would even throw in a male stripper if he didn't do it himself. He said, "I'm afraid that if I stripped for you and showed you my big joint, you would leave Ken for me."

Of course, she laughed at this, but she also led him on more by saying, "Well, I would have to see that sucker before I can comment on it." Then she told him,

"Twelve girls will be at the party."

Jake told them that there were rest rooms right in the banquet hall for them, so they didn't have to travel into the lounge or dinning room at all. There was a lot more kidding going on and I'm not sure if any of it was kidding or not.

Carol was all set to go to the party; she was all dressed up and looked great.

She had set the place up after she got done with work. It was now almost six and she was leaving to finish organizing things. They would eat there, having prime rib at seven thirty. The stripper was to dance at eight thirty or nine. The party was scheduled from seven to eleven that night.

When she left, I took Patty and her girl friend Nancy; out to eat and then took them home. I told them I had to go into work and then would check on mom, as I didn't want her to drive drunk. Patty kissed me goodbye and I headed for the lounge. I got there at eight. As you walk in through the doors, there is a hatcheck cubical, then another set of doors leading into the bar. The bar is in front of you and is about 50 ft long and three bartenders work it. At the far end, a door leads to the kitchen. Off to the side is a small game room they use for cards.

In the bar, there are twelve booths for drinking and dining. Between the booths and the bar are eight tables with four chairs each. As I was standing there looking at the bar, on my left were two booths with a space between the next group of booths for doors leading to the banquet room. The dinning room was behind the booths and could seat 125 people. I would say the place was half full already.

I walked over to the end of the bar, and looked into the card game room. There were four older guys playing gin rummy and two watching. I got a drink and moved into the room and into a position where I was directly across from the doors going to the banquet room, but on the opposite wall. From there, I could see the whole bar area, tables and booths. It was dark in there except for the

small overhead light on the table and light from the TV. I remembered when I was standing at the entrance; I could not make out who was in the game room as it was too dark in there.

In the card room on the TV, they had a soccer game between Italy and Spain and the guys' playing cards were all mostly older Italians. I talked to a few and they seemed friendly and cordial. Two of the older guys talked very loud, I think they were hard of hearing. They laughed at every thing and had a grand old time.

They all had nick names for each other like Fish, Wolf, Gimp, Gippy

and Mony. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was almost eight thirty. I could see the cart from the kitchen being moved to the banquet hall with the prime ribs.

I heard Wolf say, "Carol is having a party in the banquet room and you should see the tits and body on her."

He also said, "No wife of mine would work around that horny Jake," and everyone broke out in laughter.

It was nine twenty, and I saw Carol come into the bar from the banquet room. She had her bright red cocktail dress on and looked so hot in it.

Gippy spotted her and said, "Carol will come down and see me as she has the hots for me," as everyone laughed.

I said to myself, "Holy shit, how do I get out of this room?" I spotted a couple booths that were empty and figured if I sat in them she might just not see me.

As I watched Carol get a drink from the bar, I saw a guy come up to her and throw his arms around her, giving her a big hug and kiss on the lips. She talked to him for ten minutes and another guy came and did the same thing for another ten minutes. Then Sally came out the door and said they were ready to start the strip show.

When Wolf heard that he said, "Jake got them that six foot six black dude with a 10 inch cock," and all the guys laughed.

They said, "He is good and he likes to fuck the white girls. The guys had some more remarks and then went back to the game.

About half an hour later, someone came out of the room, and through the door, you could hear the women screaming at the top of their lungs. This broke up the guys at the card table. I then saw Jake come in and sit in a booth near the door.

I said to myself, "Damn, I don't want him to see me."

Wolf said, "There is Jake, but he won't come over here, I embarrassed him in front of his girl friend and he is pissed at me."

I was glad to hear that. Just then, Carol came out again and she spotted Jake.

They kissed and hugged and she sat in his booth. I had a good view from where I was, and I could see them holding hands.

Wolf said, "I bet Jake nails her tonight. She looks hotter than hell in that outfit.

He has been after her for over three months, now This is the longest he has chased one without getting in her pants."

Carol went back in after getting a hug and kiss from another guy in the bar.

Another daytime customer I guess. You could see her begging off to leave, pointing to the room and then leaving. Carol did this most of the night. Come out after being in there for twenty minutes and sit with Jake, or get mauled by a customer in the bar area. The guys would stand next to her with their arm around her and on her ass, rubbing it. Every time she went to see Jake, he would stand and kiss her and hug her, feeling her ass.

jakewho69
jakewho69
386 Followers