Carol at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What I didn't know, was they knew someone was coming up the stairs when I hit the first step. Jake was dialing 911, and was talking to them as I was listening on the top landing for sounds of fucking. The police were on their way.

I hit the door twice with the piece of channel iron, and it flew open like a truck hit it. I headed in the direction of the bedroom and saw a light coming from under the door. As I opened it, Jake was standing there in a pair of shorts, and on his cell with the 911 operator. She was standing there in her one-piece swimsuit and holding a paint roller. They were painting the fucking apartment

together. There was a paint roller, and two paintbrushes in a container on the floor. I snapped the picture, but I should have taken my own fucking face instead of hers.

Can you guess who looked stupid now? I started for Jake and he dropped the phone with his left hand and in his right hand was a three-cell flashlight that he swung at me. It hit my left wrist as I put it up to protect myself. It broke my wrist, but I didn't know it at the time. I grabbed him with my left hand and forced him down on the bed as I pounded him in the face with my right hand. I hit him three good shots when the lights went out for me.

The police came in and jumped on me from the back. They had me in cuffs in seconds. They had hit me with their clubs, so I don't remember too much, except the doctor saying it was broke and they would set it and put a cast on it while I was handcuffed to the bed with my right hand. They checked my head out and said I was fine, and the cops could take me back to jail. They said I had a call if I wanted it. Who the hell would I have called, my fourteen-year-old daughter? I stayed in jail, thinking what a fucking mess I made of things.

Jake's attorney came to my cell to talk to me. He informed me Carol had gotten an order of protection against me, and not to go near her. I had to be 300 yards from her. He informed me that if I wanted this thing to disappear, I had to sign a legal document that I would not contest a divorce from Carol. They had me for assault and breaking and entering. I signed it, and was out with the cast on in a half-hour. I found the bike where I left it and saw Jake's car still there. Bet he was repairing that cheap ass door he had. I got on the bike and went to Rick's house. He drove me to my car, and I headed home. But Carol's car was in the driveway.

I parked at Jack's house up the street from my house and waited for her to

leave so I could get drunk. Sue saw me and said, "What happened to you?"

"I ran into a door, and that is the truth. But I bet no one will believe me."

They fed me and we talked. I told them I was having trouble with Carol. I didn't tell them the whole story, just some of it. We sat around and talked in general terms, nothing important. They said they were eating at five if Patty and I wanted to come over. It was their turn to hold the party if I wanted to stay. I told them thanks, I would come back for dinner and to the party. I was fed up with fast food, and I knew Patty was too. I looked over at my house and Carol's car was gone, so I went home.

I pulled into the driveway and went into the house, as it was open. Patty was with her girlfriend Nancy, sitting at the kitchen table.

Patty said,

"Dad what the hell is going on? Mom said you are loosing it and she is filing for a separation from you. Mom wants me to come and live with her. She said you have abused her, and you are too controlling and dominate her too much. You broke into her apartment, smashed the door down and almost killed her boss. The police had to subdue you and take you to jail."

I laughed. "Do you want to talk in front of Nancy?"

"Of course, she is my best friend. I share everything with her. Dad, I know you couldn't do the things Mom is saying about you. I want to hear your side of the story." They sat down and I told them my side.

"I went to pick up your mom after the party because I didn't want her driving drunk. Then out of nowhere, her boss lays into me about domineering her. He was saying all kinds of shit about me, none of which was true. I told her I didn't

want her driving drunk or with some one else that is drunk. She pops out saying they're not drunk and they will be ok, so I get pissed and take off. That's why mom slept on the couch after throwing up. She couldn't even walk straight that

night. Then the next day she said we need space and moved out. Now she is working for him in a strip club. Next thing you know, she will be stripping for him."

"Hey Patty, I'll be honest with you, if she has sex with one of the guys, it's all over. I told her about working in a place like that, but she said I was old

fashioned and wouldn't listen to me at all. I make good money and she doesn't have to work any place. All your college money is in the bank already."

"What should I do about moving in with Mommy?"

"Well, normally I would say you should go with your mother, but she is hanging around with a bad crowd of people, so I don't know. And I shouldn't tell you to do anything. You're a big girl now and should know right from wrong. You will

have to make your own decision on what to do with no help from mom or dad.

We both love you. Think about it, I don't think she needs an answer right now."

"Ok Dad, I'll think about it, and talk to Mom. She is picking me up tomorrow,

and Nancy is staying overnight with us."

I went out of the house at two AM to check where Carol went after work. She and Jake went to her apartment, and he left after a half-hour. I went home and to bed.

In the morning, I got up and made breakfast for the kids and they did the dishes. Patty said, "Mom is picking me up, and I'm going to her place to give her my decision on who I'm going to stay with. And Nancy is going with us."

Then both of them quizzed me about the whole thing and I felt like I was on trial. Kids are a lot smarter now than when I was that age.

They asked, "Why didn't you just throw her in the car the first night?"

I said, "The guy was calling me abusive, that would have looked great, throwing her in the car."

"Do you still love mom?" Patty asked.

"Of course I do, I don't think I will ever stop loving her"

Then a beep in the driveway from Carol, and off went the kids and their

suitcases. That was at eleven. I laid down for some more rest, wondering if she would stay with her mother. In a way, I hoped she would. This would protect Carol from Jake, as Patty would be there all the time. Oh well, I guessed I would just have wait until I heard from her.

At seven, I got a call from Patty and she was crying. "Mom is all mixed up, for sure. That Jake is feeding her a line and she's eating it up. I'm going to stay with Mom for a month. If she doesn't straighten out, I'll come back and live with you."

We said our goodbye and 'love you' bit. At nine, Nancy called me. She explained in depth what Patty was going to do.

Nancy said,

"I agree that Carol is not her normal self. We talked to her for three hours and then Jake showed up. Carol wanted Jake to leave so we could talk. But we wanted to feel him out, so we had him stay. I don't think he would have left anyway. What did you ever do to him to make him so mad at you?

Well, it didn't take Patty or I long to find out what a jerk he is. Jake would say some dumb thing and Carol would agree with him. If it weren't so funny, we would have been in tears. Finally, Patty and I went into the bedroom to plan

our strategy. She figured the best way to come in between them was to stay at her mom's place to make life miserable for Jake. She is going to give it a month with her mom. Mom comes home at four am and has to get up at seven to drive Patty to school and then go home to sleep some more. She will have to pick her up at three from school and then go directly to work. We'll see how long she likes those apples."

Then she busted out laughing. "Wait till they have to cart us all around town and we just sleep over at her place. We will see how it goes. Jake will go crazy about then."

I said, "I think a week will do it, at the most two weeks. Ok, you girls keep me up to date then."

On Friday when I came home from work, there was a tape of a family talk between Nancy, Patty, and Carol. Patty had taped it and her Mom didn't know anything about it.

Nancy said, "Damn, Mrs. Ryan, do you go to work looking like that? Your eyes looked like they are swelling up. Do you get enough sleep? Your face doesn't look too good, it has a lot of wrinkles on it."

"Well, I didn't get all my makeup on yet."

"Mom, when dad was at the lounge, why didn't you ride home with him instead of going with Jake?"

"Well, he sped away before I had a chance to ask him to go with us."

"Didn't you tell Dad that you weren't drunk, and you would be alright going with Jake."

"Yes, but we weren't drunk."

"Why did you throw up so much then, and sleep on the couch."

"I guess the food was bad," the kids laughed like hell at this.

"Why the hell did you go in the first place, you were drunk and Jake was drunk and you rode with him. Why didn't you just go with Dad for Christ's sake."

She got pissed then and said, "Well, he followed me like I can't take care of myself, he is abusive. He waited in the parking lot until we came out to embarrass me."

"Mom, Dad was home with us all night. He left at two to go pick you up. He didn't want you driving drunk. Don't give me that shit he is abusive. I have lived in that house with you for 14 years. It sounds like Jake talking, not you Mom.

Don't lie to me Mom, not if you want me to tell you the truth all the time."

"I've got to go to work, see you guys in the morning."

Patty and Nancy stayed at my house Sunday all day because Carol was going to catch up on her sleep. They told me,

"We harass the shit out of Jake and he doesn't know the difference. Old people are funny. We set the alarm at night so one of us will be awake when she comes home with Jake for breakfast, and then we complain that Jake's loud voice woke us up. Then the once we are up, we will stay with them until Jake leaves, before going back to bed. Jake keeps telling us to go to bed, but we don't and then he leaves."

Patty said, "I know you can't put up with what's going on and I'm going to tell Mom next Saturday night to shove it. I'm coming home Dad," and she gave me a big hug along with Nancy.

Patty said, "I will tape it and give you a copy."

The following Saturday the kids set the plan into effect. When Carol and Jake came in at three AM, they listened and gave them time to eat and do the dishes. Then Jake put on soft music on the CD player as they sat on the couch. The kids crept down the hall until they could see them on the couch necking. They waited until it got hot and heavy and Jake had her shirt and bra off. They didn't know how far it went because couldn't see them very well because the lights were off, with just street light coming in.

Jake was sucking on her tits with one hand between her legs. He would move from one to the other. He was telling her what nice tits she had and how he wanted to fuck them with his big cock. She was playing with his cock and her hand slick, while she was pumping away on it.

Jake put his hand on the top of her head and started to push her head down to his cock. Her head was just inches from his cock and you could see her tongue start to come out to engulf his hard on. That's when Nancy hit the lights.

What a scramble it was, Jake fell flat on his face with his pants at his ankles.

Carol couldn't find her shirt, and when she did, it was inside out and her bra was on the coffee table. Jake was on his knee's, trying to pull up his pants, which you can't do in that position. The girls gave them their high school screams that they do at the ball games and said it should have woke the whole block.

"Sorry Mom, we through it was a burglar in the house. We didn't know it was you two."

Each of the girls had their lacrosse stick in their hands. Mom was putting her blouse on inside out, and she was having a tough time with it.

"Mom, you guys scared the shit out of us. My heart is racing to beat hell!"

Carol couldn't get her blouse buttoned because the buttons were on the inside of the blouse. So she held her arms over her breasts, like no one could see or notice them.

Carol said, "Well, it is only us, sweetheart."

Jake wasn't that friendly, he stood there with a piece of his underwear sticking out of his fly and no shirt on.

"Why the fuck are you kids up this time of night? Get the hell out of here, and get the fuck to bed where you belong," Jake yelled.

The girls started to cry at the tone of his voice and his language. Patty said crying,

"I happen to be in my house, why don't you go home and suck on your wife's tits and have her suck your cock, not my Mom. Plus, don't go around in my house with your cock hanging out again."

Carol said, "Now children, let's calm down and talk this thing out."

As she went to hug Patty, her tits fell out again.

"Mom I'm going home to Dad. I'm not staying here and put up with this bullshit anymore. I'm fed up with all Jake's bullshit about Dad and his lies. I'm leaving before I start believing his line of shit. I just can't take it any more; I'm fed up with it. Dad never lied or told such foul truths as Jake puts out through his lying teeth. Dad is twice the man Jake will ever be. It all started just because he loved you enough to see you got home safely after the party. And then Jake started all his rumors about Dad and you sucked them right up."

Jake said, "I never lied."

"You said he was in the parking lot all night checking on Mom, when he was home with me."

"I didn't say that. I said he probably sat in the lot all night."

You said, "He was abusive towards Mom."

"Well he was, he left her in the lot, and I had to take her home. He didn't care about her."

"Mom told him that she wasn't drunk, and you guys said you would be alright. Mom said not to worry about you two, you would be home in a little while."

Carol said, "What's that mean. I'm going with him and I will be aright, I'll see you around some time."

"Go home, I'm going with him, I rather be with him that's what it means," said Patty.

"If I was Dad, I would have gotten out of the car and kicked the shit out of

both you drunken bums. But Dad's not like that."

"Oh yeah? Then why did he break in here," said Jake.

"Maybe he thought you were trying to screw his wife, like you planned to do tonight, from what I saw. If you two made less noise, Mom would be sucking on your cock now, and then you would ended up fucking her. I'm walking to Dad's house."

"Not tonight you're not, it's too late," said Carol.

"We'll be safer out there than here!"

Nancy left the room to go to the bedroom to call 911. She told them she wanted to go home to her father who had custody of her, and her mother was drunk and they were arguing too much and would not let her leave. Patty headed for the door, and Jake stopped her. She told him, "Don't you ever touch me with those filthy hands."

They argued back and forth for a few minutes. Then Carol got into it, and there was screaming as the alarm system went off as the police came up the stairs from the 911 call Nancy made.

Jake got his gun off the shelf saying, "I'll take care of him this time for good,"

thinking it was Carol's husband.

The police identified themselves, and then came in to the room. Nancy joined Patty and they started to let the tears loose.

Jake said, "What the fuck are you cops doing here, get out."

Just then, Patty said, "Better do what he says, he has a gun and he will use

it."

It was a blur, and they had Jake down, and cuffed and took the gun away from him. They ran the gun and it was stolen.

Cops asked Patty what she wanted, and she said she wanted to go home to her dad.

Carol said, "I will drive you home."

And Patty said, "No Mom, you're too drunk, I don't want you to get a ticket."

The cop said, "I can smell the booze on you lady, and the guy is drunk, with a weapon, and a stolen one at that. We will call the husband to come over and pick the kids up."

"Where do you work lady, for the report?"

"At the nude review."

"We been after them for prostitution, are you one of the call girls?"

"No."

"Well, we will get you in time, if you are one. Let's see some ID, have you ever been picked up for prostitution?"

"No, my husband is an engineer at the research lab."

"Mom, tell the truth, and they will go easy on you. Dad is not with you any

more, remember?"

"Have you ever been picked up by the police, lady?"

"No I'm not like that."

"Whatever you say lady, but do you mind putting on some decent clothes and buttoning them too? Are you having sex in front of the minors?"

That was all of the tape, as it ran out. I got there as they were putting Jake in the paddy wagon, and it drove off. The cop brought the kids down and off we went to our house with the kids singing songs all the way. When we got there, they played the tape for me.

I told them, "I'm never going to piss you guys off." I praised the kids on what a fine job they did.

I made them breakfast and the kids went to bed to catch up on the sleep that they missed. I cleaned up, read the paper, and then listened to the tape again.

It was seven when Carol pulled into the driveway. I shut off the tape, and

woke up the kids, as they wanted to be up when she came. I watched as she came in. She didn't look like the sexy chick that left the house a few months ago. Carol sat at the kitchen table with the girls, while I handed her a cup of coffee.

She said, "Boy, do I need this."

Patty said, "Mom, should you be driving? Are you sober enough to drive?"

"Ken, can't you send the kids to their room?" Carol said.

"It's not the way I do things in this house," I replied.

"Patty are you sure you want to stay with your father, rather than with me."

"I'm sure Mom, I just can't get along with your friends you go to breakfast with, like the prostitutes at the strip bar. And I don't like Jake at all. I can't sleep with you guys coming in all kinds of hours and making out in front of us. I don't want Jake walking around with his penis out. No Mom, I'll stay with Dad. I'm sure Dad would take his girls into the bedroom for sex with the door closed, and

not in plain sight."

"Well, I think you're going to have to live with me, girl, and there is no way for you to get out of it."

Patty said, "Well, I think you have another guess coming then Mom, because there is no way Dad will let me go back with you."

Carol said, "I guess I should get my things and move back then, because I'm not going to be without you two, or should I say three, Nancy?"

Nancy popped out with; "Did any one ask Mr. Sisto if he was taking in

boarders?"

"Sure, we have a spare bedroom with just a sewing machine and a bed taking up the space. Shit, the price would be just right, too. Of course, you must have references, and there are no male guests allowed," I said.

"Not right now, I don't think I have that many friends."

"Dad will do it on my say so, don't worry Mom, let's go get your stuff," said Patty.

They went to the apartment to get her things and made three trips. When they came back, I had the spare room made up. She had no choice but to put her things in there.

I told her, "There is a bathroom down the hall, which you will share with Patty."

She said, "That's ok, Patty is my favorite," and they hugged and cried.

The three girls worked in her room; I relaxed on the computer. It was hard to do the typing with just one hand. At ten, after Patty went to bed, Carol came in and sat on the couch.