Carol at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "Your beer looks good, can I have one?"

I said, "The house is yours, except for the master bedroom and master

bathroom, those belong to me, anything else, help your self."

She got up, brought back a beer for us both, and sat next to me at the

computer.

"Still checking out the porn sites?"

"Whenever Patty is not around I do, nothing has changed with me."

"What's it going to cost me for a room?"

"Maybe we should have talked about that before you moved all your stuff in."

"No, what ever you think is fair."

"Where do you work now?"

"I'm back on eleven to three at the lounge, Tuesday to Friday."

"How much you make, with tips and everything?"

"Five to six hundred a week."

"Well, that sounds just about what I want for the room."

"You're shitting me right?"

"You know when money is involved, I don't joke around"

"Well, I will take it, I just figured you would ask for more."

We finished our beer, and she went to bed. I hooked up the tape recorder on the phone again. Then I had another beer and went to bed myself. In the morning, I went into the kitchen and Carol had the coffee done and bacon almost done. She poured me my coffee and set it down by me. We did some small talk and Patty joined us.

Carol said, "After I drive Patty to school, I'm going to go clean up the apartment for Jake."

I said, "Leave it the way it is. You painted the room, that is enough."

Carol said, "How is the wrist?"

"Hurts like hell because I try to use it to much."

I got to work and wondered if she went to clean it up. I hoped Jake calls her on the phone at the house or she calls him. I want to see what the fuck she is thinking, and where I stand.

When I got home, she told me, "I didn't go to the apartment. I'll leave it like it is. We eat in an hour."

I went to the workshop to check the tape. She talked to Mary and told her

Jake was out of town until Thursday. I also heard her tell Mary that John Elton was a silent partner, and that he owned most of the two businesses. He liked Carol, so Jake couldn't fire her. So I reset it, and went up stairs and ate. That night we sat in the den and Carol watched TV, and I was on my one handed computer.

She asked, "What are you going to do with the rent money that I will pay you? Do you remember all the things I was going to save for?"

I looked at her and said, "Do you remember all the reasons I didn't want you to work there?"

She said, "Yes I do."

I gave her a pen and paper, and told her, "Write down what you remember

about the ten reasons I told you why I didn't want you to work at the lounge."

She worked on it and finally said, "I got ten of them."

I said, "Read them."

She started in.

"1- We don't need the money.

2- They would want me to work strange hours.

3- Would put pressure on our relationship.

4- Would cause family hard-ship

5- Could get a bad reputation

6- Guys would flirt with me.

7-Guys would hug, kiss, and feel me up.

8- Guys would want to see my tits."

9- Guys would want a quick hand job or blowjob.

10- Guys might slip something into my drink."

I said, "How many of them came true?"

She said, "Just about all of them did. Are you happy now, Ken?"

"No, why would I be? There is nothing on the list that I want my wife to do. I love you, I don't want some jerk mauling you with his body."

She came over, crying and said,

"I'm so sorry, I didn't think at all, Ken. I was mad, thinking you were holding me back from having a little fun. But I see you were so right and I was a complete fool. Hanging around with hookers, where the hell was my mind? Damn, what the hell was I thinking about?"

We finally kissed and hugged, and then Patty came into the room and said,

"This is how a family should be."

Then they went to bed, and I went in alone.

Thursday she got her pay and wanted me to meet her there. She said she would pay for the dinner

I said, "Ok," and I met her at five at the lounge.

She said, "Patty is at Nancy's house and wanted us to go by ourselves."

We were in the dinning room; just finishing eating when she took her paycheck out, and it was for one thousand.

I said, "Thank you," and put it in my pocket. She said, "Don't I get change back? You said 5 or 6 hundred."

"I said what you made," I reminded her.

She reached into her wallet and gave me the other money she had made for the previous weeks. Once more, I said thank you. We had another drink and then we danced and I could feel her pussy against my cock. When we sat down, a guy came up and asked her to dance.

She said, "Oh, hi Roger."

Then he looked at me and asked if he could dance with her.

"Sorry, her dance card is all filled up tonight."

He left, but wasn't too happy. While we sat, drank, and danced, a few more guys asked her to dance and I said the same thing.

She said, "Damn, I don't have money to pay the bill. Gippy will make me wash dishes," and we laughed.

I said, "Let's go ask him."

She said, "You know him?"

I said, "I met him when you started. I checked out the club to see where you where working."

"Gippy is the older brother of the silent partner/owner of this establishment. He is a nice old guy, around 72 and we kid around all the time. He keeps saying he is going to see my boobs," then she laughed like hell.

There were two booths, near the card room, that were isolated and hard to be seen by other people. I told Carol to sit there, and I went to the card room. I told Gippy I had a surprise for him. He came out and sat in the booth with us.

Gippy sat there staring at Carol's tits with a big smile on his face as they talked back and forth.

I said to Gippy, "I was telling the young lady how much you love her and want to see her tits. So I told her you had a nice picture that you carry around with you. Do you still have the picture?"

He smiled saying; "I keep it in my shirt pocket right above my heart."

"How would you like to show her the picture, if she gave you a good view of the real things, Gippy?"

Gippy reached in, and pulled the picture out and gave it to her. When she saw her half-nude body with her tits hanging out, her faced changed. She was no longer smiling. I think she recognized the dress and the couch she was on.

"That bastard, how did you get it, Gippy?" and he told her the whole story and mentioned about the drugs.

Gippy saw the look on her face and said, "You're not mad at me for having the picture are you? As you know, I didn't take the picture. I just love you and wanted to see your tits. I'm sorry if I hurt you, Miss Carol."

"No, she loves you too Gippy, and she came over to show you the real thing," I said.

Carol looked at me and smiled for the first time since she saw the picture. She lowered her dress and showed her tits to Gippy. He let out a mock scream, and Carol pulled the dress back up before anyone could look over.

Gippy told her, "Keep the picture, now that I've seen the real thing, it's nothing!"

We walked out, and Carol had a smile on her face. She talked to, and hugged, and kissed a few guys.

She got in my car and told me, "Drive, I'm too upset to drive," and then she

started to cry. She was just about done crying as I pulled in to the driveway.

I said, "I wonder what other types of photos he has?"

I don't think she realized that there probably are more photos to go along with that one. She started to cry all over again. Patty saw she had been crying and hugged her. I left the room so they could talk in private.

When I came home from work on Friday, I wanted to check the tape recorder to see if Jake had called her. They were in Patty's room with Nancy, looking at a school year book, and told me it would be an hour before we ate, so I headed

to the basement.

I listen to a half-hour conversation between them. Jake wanted her to meet him at the apartment for a fuck session, and Carol told him no way.

She told him, "I'm back with Ken, and I'm not going to see you at all. You can go to hell."

Jake told her, "I have photos of us fucking and you sucking my cock, and if you don't come, I will show them to Ken. I will put them on the Internet, and pass them out all over town if you don't meet me. Be here at ten," and hung up on her.

You could her crying as she hung up. Carol called me for diner and she didn't look too good. I gave her a hug and told her to cheer up, that we would take care of it. She looked at me funny as if to say, "What are you talking about?"

We did the dishes and watched the news on TV. After that, I told her to

change, that we were going out for a few drinks. We got to the lounge and Jake was there, but behind the bar putting some wine bottles up. They sat us at a table and took our order. I looked around and I saw John Elton sitting at a table with his wife. Just as I saw him, he spotted my wife, waved to her, and had his wife wave. Later he sent a bottle of wine over to the table.

Carol said, "That was nice of him."

I said, "I'm going to go thank him for it."

I walked over to his table, and introduced myself to them. I thanked him for the wine. He explained, "I eat here at lunch time and enjoy your wife's company."

I said, "Mr. Elton, could I talk to you in Jake's office alone, please?"

"Sorry, you will have to go to my law office, I don't do business outside of it."

"I think you should hear me out as it concerns my wife, Carol, and your

business here."

His wife said, "Go talk to him, honey."

He got up, and we went in Jake's office. As he closed the door, I said, "I don't want Jake coming in," so he locked the door. I gave him a complete, but fast run down on the situation.

I said, "Jake made a play for Carol, and when she wouldn't put out, he drugged her and took nude pictures of her and now trying to blackmail her," and showed him a few photos.

I said, "I know you are a half owner with Jake in the two places, can't you do something about it?"

John said, "He doesn't own shit, his father lost it all gambling. I own ever everything; he works for me on commission and what he steals from me. I set him up because I liked his father and gave him his house and cars, the son-of-a-bitch."

"He pulls this shit on me? Drugging girls and blackmail? Don't worry about anything, I will take care of everything and thanks for informing me of your problem."

I went back to our table, and he stayed in the office for a half-hour and then joined his wife. They later came over and sat at our table, asking if it was all right if they joined us.

He apologized to Carol and said, "I will take care of everything."

The band was playing and we all got up to dance.

After a while he asked, "Is it all right to dance with your wife, because at lunch time there is no music?"

I told him, "Go ahead, as I would love to dance with your wife."

I saw Jake being escorted out of the lounge by two big guys. He was trying to get away from them. We left with John and his wife at midnight and went home. I told Carol what happened.

She was glad that he didn't own any of the business and said, "I'm quitting the job anyway."

She asked me, "What did you do with the money?"

I told her, "I gave it to the church."

She said, "That's what I would have done with it."

It's been three months since she came home, and we were out to dinner. When we got back home, Patty was sleeping. We curled up on the couch to drink a beer and have a talk.

Carol said, "I'm so sorry about all the trouble I caused. I actually thought it was true what Jake was saying. I don't know where I got that idea. I think what you said about the job and all the things that could happen to me were on my mind. I thought you were dumb because I knew I could handle all the things that you said, but I was wrong. I fell right into his trap."

I said, "You fell head first right into it."

Carol said, "I was all set to go with you when you came to pick me up at the club, but then I talked to Jake. What he said about you being afraid I would run into someone with a bigger cock than you have. Well that got me hot. But I knew I could handle anyone, so I went with him. Then a lot of other guys paid a lot of attention to me; it made me feel important. I was on a high with everyone wanting to take me out and to dinner. I didn't give it a thought for a minute that they wanted to get into my pants. I guess I actually thought you were trying to hold me back."

I said, "I never gave you any shit about working there, until you left the house for your sister's."

"Even when the girls moved in with me, my mind was clouded. I didn't see the truth until I was ready to give Jake a blowjob and the girls turned the lights on us. That is what woke me up. I was inches from his cock and even had my tongue out to lick it when the lights went on. I felt so small being like that with him. I didn't have anything on the top of my body. My tits were just hanging out there for the kids to see. I could not find my shirt, and when I did, it wouldn't go on right. It was inside out and I couldn't get it to button, so I just held it close to me so my tits wouldn't show."

I told her, "I wished I could have seen it."

"Jake was falling all over the place, tripping on his pants and shorts. The girls were screaming loud enough to wake the dead. I guess this is what woke me up to the whole thing. Thank God, the girls were there, or I would have had sex with him that night. Oh god, what a slut I must be. You must hate me now."

"After all, you told me all this would happen, like you could see into the future.

Honey, if you ever take me back, I will never doubt you as long as I live. I don't want to live without you. I know it's hard to believe me after what I have just done to you."

She sat there and continued to cry, and kept saying, "How dumb can I get?"

"Thank god for Patty and Nancy. If it wasn't for them, I might never have seen the light. I hate to think what they think about me. How do I protect her from boys when I can't manage my own life? I don't know if she will ever listen to me again."

"Carol, the kids love you and just wanted you to come back home. They will never stop loving you and I will never stop loving you. They will always come to you for advice, you are their mother and mother's watch out for their family and keep them on the straight and narrow path."

"I guess down deep I know they will love me, but I couldn't even do the right thing for myself, my mind was clouded by greed for me to be a better liked person with the group from the lounge. I was overwhelmed by all the attention."

We hugged and kissed on the couch, and I told her she could come back in the bedroom. It's been five years since the incident, and Patty is off at college and everything is just fine with us.

The end