Carol at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At midnight, the party broke up as girls drifted out and only four were left in there. The doors to the room were open and you could see right in. Jake and three single guys went into the room to dance with the girls to a jukebox that was in there. Zeke, the black stripper, was still there dancing with the girls but he was dressed.

From what I saw, Carol had a drink every time she came out and took it back to the room with her. She sure had to be loaded by now. All the women were dancing close and getting dry humped by the guys, because every one was quite drunk, I guess.

The bar closed at two and it was ten to now, so I made my way out to my car without being seen. I waited in my car till twenty after and almost everyone had left. A cab pulled up and out walked the four girls and Jake. The three girls got in and the cab pulled away, leaving Carol standing there. Jake went back

to lock the door as I pulled up and beeped the horn, and Carol staggered over to my car.

I said, "I figured you would be pretty drunk, so I came down to see that you got home safety."

"Good, Jake was just going to take me to the diner for breakfast so we can follow him over there. Just a minute and I will tell him."

She walked over to Jake as he finished locking up. They talked there for awhile, and then came up to my car.

Jake said to me, "So you don't even trust your wife out at night and you have to come and check on her. A girl can't even go out by herself without her hubby right up her ass. You afraid someone's going to have a bigger cock than you?"

"I don't want her being killed driving drunk, or hit by some drunk driver."

Carol said, "We're not drunk, we will be ok, Ken. Don't worry about us, I will be home in a little while, honey."

I put the fucking car in gear, and drove home pissed off at her big time. I had about four beers at the house as I was changing. I went to bed at four AM, and she was not home yet. I didn't think I could go to sleep, but I don't even remember hitting the bed. I woke up at ten in the morning with a slight hangover, and she was not in bed. I took a shower and was getting pissed off as I headed for the kitchen, but saw Carol sleeping on the couch with a pail by her side to throw up in. The girls were already in the kitchen and asked why mom was sleeping on the couch. She had a blanket from the couch over her and was still in her red dress.

I cooked eggs for the girls and then cleaned the kitchen up. Carol came in with a shit-eating grin on her face, and the kids asked why she slept on the couch.

She sat down at my coffee cup and drank some out of it.

"I got sick at the diner and threw up all over the john. Eggs, bacon, home fries, and toast all down the toilet."

The girls were laughing at her as I poured her a cup of coffee and took mine back. I walked out of the room still pissed off. I was reading the Sunday paper as she came and sat at my feet on the floor.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was too drunk and not thinking at all, I should have come home with you. We went to the diner and I ordered the trucker special, but it's more than I eat in a month. I got it down, but twenty minutes later it came up and I had to go to the john to throw it up. We stayed there until I felt better. Then he drove me here. I slept on the couch so I could throw up some more if I had to."

The phone rang, and I got up and walked out the door to wash the car. I stayed outside all day doing things in the yard and garden.

I decided to walk over to Jake's house and give him a piece of my mind. He was at his pool when I got there. "Jake, who the fuck do you think you are, talking to me that way last night."

Jake said, "I'm sorry Ken, guess I had too much to drink. You see one of the waitresses is having trouble with her ex stalking her and she got an order of protection against him. He was in the club last night giving her some shit. I had to step in and separate them, and I guess I was just taking my frustration out on you. I'm very sorry Ken, you are a nice guy and Carol is a very likeable woman. Sorry again if I blew up, but now you know why."

We talked some more and I left to go back home.

Jill came by at six and drove Carol to the lounge to get her car. She came home at seven and I had a sandwich while I watched TV. She came in and told me she was going to bed. I never talked to her and she left for the bedroom. When I went to bed at eleven, she was sound a sleep. I woke up early and never woke her up. I went to work.

I couldn't wait until I heard the recording of the phone calls, to see what Jake and she said. That night when I got home, I played the tape.

Jake started right off with, "Who the hell does he think he is following you

around and checking your every move. I saw him sitting in the parking lot all night just waiting to see if you left with anybody. I should have called the cops on him. This is 2004, not the 30's. That is called stalking women, what he is doing. Women have rights and work for a living and control their own bodies.

Shit, if you wanted to work for me full time, I would pay you around 60 thousand and that's more than a lot of guys earn. Don't know why some guys try to badger their wives and try to control them so much."

Carol began standing up for me, but then Jake told her a lot mote shit and then she soon started agreeing with him. I don't know if she did that to smooth things with her boss or she believed him. I guess I would find out when I talked to her. But I wasn't talking to her. Shit what a mess I got myself into.

I went upstairs, and Patty and Carol came in from school. I said hi to Patty, but nothing to Carol. She just ignored me while I ignored her. I got a beer, and went in and watched TV. She called out supper was ready and we ate and we both talked only to Patty, never saying a word to each other. Patty did the dishes as Carol cleaned up the kitchen, and then Patty went over to her girl friends house.

I turned on the computer and checked email and the news. After a half-hour, I was on a cam site checking the girl's out when I saw Carol sitting on the couch,

watching me. I looked over, but didn't say anything, and after awhile she started talking.

"Maybe that's what you need, a hooker who you can order around and control. Can you get one on your porn sites?" She knew how to piss a guy off big time.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Carol said, "I think we need some time away from each other for a while, I'm going over to my sister's for a few days. I don't know when I will be back, or if I will be back."

I turned and stared at her. Then I shut the computer off and went for a walk. I had to get out of the house or I would rip her head off. What I should do is go to Jake's house, and tear his head off and shove it up his ass. When I got home an hour later, her car was gone and a note for Patty to call Mom at Aunt Alice's house. When Patty called, her mom said she would pick her up for school and she was staying with her sister for a few days.

Patty went to bed and I got a beer. I sat there thinking. I wouldn't have the phone to check on her if she was at Alice's house so what would I do? I thought, I had seven weeks vacation left on the books and I could use them if I needed to. I figured she would come home to take Patty to school and for more clothes tomorrow. That would be the last call from here.

Monday I went to work, and told them that I wanted some vacation. And they said ok. I spoke to my buddy Rick, and asked if I could use his cycle for awhile.

He said,

"No sweat, use it as long as you want. It is in my side yard, here's the key."

I drove to the local gas station, then walked the rest of the way to Rick's house, and then rode to the diner for coffee.

At home, I pulled the tape recorder out and played it. She told Jake,

"He is mad at me and won't talk to me at all. I got pissed, and decided that we need space from each other for awhile, so I'm staying at my sister's house. Maybe he needs a hooker he can control and tell what to do."

Jake said,

"Being in the bar business, I can tell an asshole a mile away, and Ken is one. They like to dominate their wives, and control every move they make. They abuse their wives and think nothing of it. I was sorry it had to be you. How did you put up with it for all theses years?"

"I don't know. I don't think he was like this all the time."

"Oh yes he was, you were just too much in love to see it. Guys are like this from the start. I think its best you found out now. I have an apartment, and you can stay there. Your sister might just give him information on what you're doing all the time, and this way you could have Patty come and stay with you at different times."

"Oh by the way, I need someone to work the strip club for me. The manager is taking a vacation and I need some one I can trust to collect the receipts and put them in the bank so nobody robs me too much. I don't have anyone I can trust and I will pay you a good salary for it too. In fact, if you want a full time job it's yours.

"I don't know Jake, things are going too fast right now."

"Well, we'll talk about it when you come into work on Tuesday. How's that."

They each said good bye, with Jake saying, "I love you."

I went over to her work on Tuesday and watched as she left at three and

picked Patty up at school. I followed them home, and then they both went in the house. About two hours later, she went to her sisters. I returned to the house and fed Patty. Patty still didn't know anything was wrong. I told her,

"I will be busy with work and will see you tomorrow morning," so she kissed me good night.

Then I checked the recording to see if Carol had talked to Jake. I heard them make arrangements to meet at the lounge at nine. He would then take her to the strip club to show her what had to be done there. He talked about the apartment again, and how nice it would be for her to relax and have Patty with her instead of living with the sister. Carol told him no, but she would think it over.

I remembered we had all watched a baseball game at his apartment after

getting rained out at a ball game in town once. He told us it was his fuck nest at the time, to get away from his wife. It was a nice two-bedroom apartment and he knocked down a wall to have a large game room or den instead of a living room and dining room. The game room had a large 52 in TV and three couches and some big soft chairs in it.

Tuesday I pulled into the fast-food parking lot across from the lounge. I saw Jake's car, and a while later Carol parked and went in. About an hour later they came out, and drove to the strip club and parked, then went in. At midnight they came out, and drove to his apartment and sat in the driveway of it. They sat there a good hour and didn't go in, then finally he took her to the sisters at

one AM.

The next day I parked in the fast-food place again. I had a good view of the

parking lot, and could see both their cars in the lot. At nine thirty they went to the strip club and went inside. At both places, he has a parking place right in front of the clubs so he doesn't have to walk at all. I liked this, because I could keep an eye on him. It made it easy for me.

I called her sister at ten, and asked for Carol. She said she was out, and that's all she said. I called back at eleven and at twelve. Both times I got the answering machine and didn't leave a message, except for the last time when I asked her to call me before one and that I was going to bed.

At a few minutes after twelve, they came out of the club and she looked drunk. He was helping her when she staggered. They drove to his apartment a few blocks away. I could see him helping her up the stairs and saw the lights come on. About thirty minutes later, the light went off and a bedroom light came on for ten minutes. Then all the lights went out.

At four AM, I saw a small light come on in the den room, and few minutes later a light came on in the bedroom. Another ten minutes and the lights went off.

They came down the stairs and drove off in his car. This time he didn't have to hold her up. They headed towards her sister house, so I got my car and headed for home and to get some sleep. I pulled into the garage, and shut and locked the door so she could not open the garage.

Patty woke me up at seven and I took a shower. Carol called and said she was sick and asked Patty if she would take the bus or get a ride from me. I drove her to school and went to the park to sleep in the car. I was hoping Carol would go to the house to get something and use the phone. She didn't do either.

I had Rick covering my phone at work if Carol called me. He was to call me and I would call her on my cell phone. At eleven I went back to the house to sleep but drove by the lounge and her car was not there. Guess she called in sick.

Then I heard from Patty that mom was going to be working nights.

Friday Patty had a school play at seven. Carol told her she would try to be there for it. I listened to the phone recording at the house Friday when Carol cleaned out more of her stuff. Jake was saying she must have had drank the drinks too fast as she passed out on the couch as soon as they got to the apartment. She said she was so sick the next day and would have to pace herself from now on. I think the son-of-a-bitch put something in her drink. She said she wanted to see the place again in the future.

That night Carol went to work at four PM, and at seven, I went to the school for the play. I saw Carol come in and sit with some friends. She saw me and waved. I waved back, why not? After the play, I found Patty and asked if she wanted to go for ice cream, and she said yes. Just then, up walked Carol and she told Patty what a good job she did, and that she had to go back to work and would call her Saturday.

I turned my back on her and told Patty I would meet her in the car. We went out for the ice cream and then I took her to her girlfriend Nancy's house, where she was staying overnight.

I got to the strip club at twelve and saw Carol's and Jake's cars there. It was three before they came out with four other guys and two strippers. Jake walked her to her car and opened the door for her. Then he kissed her. They all took off and went to the diner for breakfast. About five, Carol drove to her sister's.

At one on Saturday, Carol came over to see Patty and took her shopping. She waved at me in the yard and said hi but I ignored her totally. They came back and she dropped her off and then went to work at the strip club.

Patty asked, "What is going on with you two?"

I told her, "Mom is a little mixed up right now and is working for the wrong guy, and is listening to his bull-shit too much for her own good."

Because she was working nights I went back to work, but I kept the cycle. When I got out of work, I would sleep after making supper for Patty and me and then go check on Carol early in the morning. Carol moved into the apartment and Patty paid her a visit.

I stopped at the lounge one day when Jake and Carol were not there. I went

into the rooms where the old guys hang out. I heard Gippy talking about Jake's failure to fuck Carol. Wolf went behind the bar and came back with some Polaroid pictures of Carol with her tits hanging out, sound asleep on the couch.

Wolf laughed said, "The son of a bitch gave her too much powder in her drink and she passed out instead of turning into a sex bomb. Look, she didn't even have a bra on, I bet she was ready to fuck without the drug." All the guys laughed, and I left a little later.

At the stake out of the strip joint, it was same thing going on. They ate, then got in their cars and went home. I could see Jake trying to talk her into something, but she shook her head no. When Jake wasn't there, some of the other guys tried to take her home, but she didn't go.

Then one night, I saw her come out with the group. But she drove to the

apartment, instead of the diner. I then saw Jake pull up behind me so I turned off and circled the block as they both went into the apartment house. The light came on in the den and ten minutes later a light came on in her bedroom for about five minutes as she changed clothes. Then it went off. A light came on in

her kitchen, and I guess she was making eggs or getting a drink. Half-hour later the light went off and just the den light was on. A while later I saw Jake come down the stairs and go to his car, take out a camera and go back to the apartment. An hour later he came back down after shutting the lights off and headed for home.

I followed to our neighborhood to see if he would leave the camera in the car. Just my luck he did, so I went to my house for a Slim Jim.

At four thirty in the morning I walked over to Jake's house and saw his car

sitting there. I opened the door with a Slim Jim, and pulled out the camera. I went back to my house and downloaded them into the computer. When I finished, I returned the camera to his car.

Back home I checked the photos out. She was drugged, and he took pictures of her. The first one she was curled up with her long nightshirt on and showing her throng panties. The second picture with her panties off. Next was a shot with the shirt up over her tits. Then came one with shirt off and naked. Then he moved her around and posed her completely naked in different poses, about

twenty. Half looked like she was asleep but the other half you could not tell for sure. But I knew she was, from the first one.

In none of them did she have her eyes open. He got in a few of them, naked. It looked like she was going to blow him or she was playing with his cock. I guess I should have been upset, but it was all her doing instead of listening to me. But I knew I had to fuck with Jake some how. Any bastard that would take advantage of someone like that had it coming.

For some reason, I knew Jake like to party and fuck on a Friday night. Guess it got him ready for the Saturday night parties we had in the neighborhood. Well, it was Friday and he pulled up at the strip bar at two, and people started to leave. They don't usually close till after three but he was having them leave now. At about two twenty, he and Carol came out and took both cars over to her apartment.

As I watched them in the apartment, I saw the den light first, then the kitchen light, and then her bedroom light. It was twenty to three right now. For about half-hour all the lights stayed on and I could see them moving around through the curtains. Then all the lights went off except the bedroom light and I saw them moving around in there. I could see both their figures going by the

curtains. I don't know what they were doing, but it looked like they were both naked.

I had been carrying my digital camera around with me since I caught Jake using his to take naked pictures. There was no movement for fifteen minutes. I figured they had to be fucking by now. Boy, was my blood boiling now. I wished I had a fucking gun with me instead of the fucking camera. I grabbed the camera and headed for the house. As I crossed the street, I saw rubbish on the curb to go out. There was a piece of channel iron four foot long and six inches thick. This would be good to break the fucking door down with, I thought to myself. When I opened the door, I saw three alarm panels numbered 01 to 03. Oh shit, the house is wired to an alarm system. I went up the stairs, taking them two at a time. I was playing the layout of the room in my mind for when I broke in the fucking door. I told myself I wanted a shot of her fucking face so I could cherish the look for the rest of my life.

At the landing, I stopped at the door and listened for any sound at all, but

didn't hear a damn thing. I think I listened for at least five minutes. I wanted to catch them fucking and her screaming at the top of her lungs, "Fuck me you bastard."