Carpe Diem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued to follow Lauren to the opposite side of the room. There was a door with a keypad attached above the knob. Lauren punched in a series of digits, the door clicked open, and we walked in.

We stepped into a private dressing room. The same carpet ran throughout but there was only one shower and it was much nicer than the others. It was tiled from floor to ceiling with large pieces of travertine stone and surrounded by etched glass. The etching itself was some exquisite pattern most likely hand crafted. Along the sidewall was a large sliding closet door. One side was open and I was able to take inventory of its contents. I noticed a sizeable amount of lingerie and a plethora of shoes. Sitting on a shelf above the numerous racks of sexy clothing were a few different masquerade masks and a large glass dildo. Directly across from the closet was a very elegant looking desk in front of a mirror. Atop the desk rest a tray that contained a multitude of perfumes as well as different tubes, bottles, jars, and containers containing only God knows what, all there for Lauren to use to accent her natural beauty.

"You can sit, I'll only be a minute." Lauren offered as she pointed to a large couch in the corner of the room next to the shower. It was identical to the one I had just watched my wife fuck another man on only a short time ago. Lauren in a single fluid motion discarded what little clothing she had on.

"I going to jump in the shower and clean up from earlier," she explained, "That cock had me cumming my brains out!"

As I sat down the images, and emotions, from earlier began to swirl in my mind. The tequila was still bathing my brain in bliss and I leaned on the arm of the couch to make myself comfortable. I looked down and could see my robe was being tented due to the fact I was now unable to loose a hard. I began to wonder if it was going to become permanent.

"I know this must all be a lot to take in," Lauren said from the shower now, her voice echoing.

My head slightly nodded and my eyes grew wide focusing on the images flooding through my mind, unsure of how to respond to Lauren.

"Experiencing an erection that lasts longer than four hours?" Lauren said in a lower tone in parody to the Viagra commercials, "Then please contact your doctor immediately."

"That's actually really funny," I admitted laughing out loud shaking the images of my wife from my head, "You are a pretty witty girl aren't you?"

Lauren stepped out of the shower. Her wet, tan, perfectly toned body glistened in the light of the room took my breath away. From this perspective I saw her pubic hair was trimmed into a single strip, a "landing strip" if you will. The hair on top of her head had been pulled up to avoid getting wet during her quick rinse.

"Aw! Thanks Nick! Did you just call me pretty?" she quickly shot back.

Again, laughing, I responded, "Case in point!"

Giggling as she finished drying off she wrapped a towel around her glimmering body and sat down at the mirror. She began to apply a series of brushes and pads to her face all coated with a different variety of makeup. To me she looked so gorgeous she didn't need any of it, but I am sure it is something a guy could never understand.

"All corny joking aside, I need to fill you in on how all this works," she began.

"First, never take off your mask. Part of the fun of this type of party is not knowing the identity of whom you are with and exactly what they look like. It is very bad etiquette to remove it."

"Ok, the mask stays on," I responded confirming I understood.

"Also, more often than not, there is very little talking so you should be aware of what an invite looks like."

"Not sure I know what you mean?" I said confused.

She began explaining, "It will always be initiated by the women. Here the women have the power and make all the decisions. An invite from someone could be as little as a look or a nod, maybe a touch on an arm or sometimes it could be something much more forward, like, she might grab your cock."

I just listened intently. Committing everything she said to memory and getting more aroused as she spoke.

"Do your best to be respectful and feel out the situation. If you misread something it's ok, just a quick apology is sufficient. It's not hard. You will know when someone has extended an invitation to play. It sort of develops organically. People here don't want to have huge conversations. You are not going to have an in depth conversation and get to know someone. They are here for more carnal reason. Women here see something they like and go for it. Don't worry I will most likely be there with you the entire time."

"I'm not sure I'm interested in doing anything, I mean other than with Susan of course," I interjected.

"Well that's just it, how will you know if it's Susan or not," Lauren questioned.

"Are we not going to go meet up with her? She mentioned 'seeing me soon' as we left her with Dana," I queried.

Lauren had finished with her makeup and was making her way over to her closet. She allowed her towel to drop and again I was given a view of her heavenly figure. She began picking out her attire for the evening as she continued.

"We are going to go meet Susan right now," she started, "But I don't know where she is. She is somewhere out there in that sea of masks. We are going to have to find her."

"I'm not sure I totally understanding." I said as my mind fought the alcohol and attempted to concentrate.

"Susan is out there, at the party right now and as hard as she was just fucked I can assure you, from knowing her over the past month, she is wanting to fuck again. Probably very badly," Lauren said bluntly.

"She is out there looking for you, but you also have a mask on just like everyone else."

"How will I know if it is her then," I asked.

"Do you like baseball," she questioned, "I will give you three strikes and then you are out!"

"What? What does that have to do with anything?"

"Three times I will allow you to ask me to verify if it is Susan. I will ask the person to remove their mask for a moment, they will because they will know who I am by the markings on my mask, and if it is Susan you two will be free to explore the party together," Lauren explained.

"What happens if I strike out?" I asked.

"Then you're out!" she shouted imitating an umpire and throwing her thumb to the side, "Sorry about the baseball analogy, I used to date a player, he was an asshole."

"You know what," I responded, "I'm going to nail it! I can pick Susan out of a crowd easily, mask or no mask!"

"Good, I'm glad you're confident, but I promise you, it is more difficult than you think," Lauren said in a serious tone.

She had finished dressing and had donned her robe and mask. Her mask was very similar to Danas, no doubt signifying her status. I followed her to the ballroom backtracking the way we had come.

As we entered and made our way around the front of the stage the atmosphere had done a complete 180. It was almost as if I was at a different party. A heavy sexual erotic tension hung in the air and forced me to breath slightly more labored. The music was not upbeat party music anymore but more sensual, mood setting, soundscape type music. The dancers from the stage were gone and the dancers that were previously behind the projection screens, against the walls, were also missing. The screens were no longer being lit from behind. I took my eyes time to adjust to the lighting but when they did I noticed a great deal more furniture around the room than I remembered. This was due, most likely, to the fact that there were significantly less people in the ballroom. Only small groups remained scattered about.

As Lauren and I approached the first group I could see two masked women completely naked sitting next to each other on a large red couch. They were sunk into the sofa and holding hands. In front of them on the ground were two men with shaved heads. Each on their knees and each very busy working hard to give as much oral pleasure as they could. It was obvious the women were enjoying themselves by the way their bodies were contorting. Every twist would be accompanied by small moans that would sporadically escape their lips.

The woman laying on the couch to my right was using her free hand to pinch and pull hard on her left nipple. The woman whose hand she was holding was using her free hand to direct her male suitors tongue. She had placed her hand on top of his smooth head pulling and jerking him to where she desired.

I looked over at Lauren. She was standing on her tiptoes to see over the shoulder of a taller gentleman in front of her. As I panned my gaze to my left I realized I was standing next to a tall slender brunette woman who was also focused on the action. Her one arm and shoulder were moving rhythmically. I scanned lower to see what was causing the movement. As I leaned forward I saw she had the erect penis of the gentleman next to her in her hand. She was stroking him off rather briskly and I assumed it was a reflection as to her own state of arousal. She was only there for another few minutes before they made eye contact and left together.

"I guess that was two invites," I thought to myself sarcastically and let out a small laugh under my breath.

"We should start looking for Susan and find her before she finds herself in a similar situation as these two," Lauren said referring the women lying below us.

"Yes, lets start looking," I acknowledged. I knew neither of the women on the couch were Susan. I knew my wife's pussy and looking at the two women it confirmed in my mind neither one of them could be my bride. Plus they were both brunette, which made it easy to deduce.

As Lauren and I began making our way to another group I heard a quick announcement come over the speaker system. It caused me to spin and direct my attention to the stage.

"Ladies and gentleman, please welcome to the stage our first performers of the night, Mr. and Mrs. Anonymous," the DJ announced.

The couple on stage found their way to a giant bed that had been placed in the middle. They did not waste any time with foreplay and the woman immediately jumped on top of the guy and started riding him. I looked over at Lauren.

"Anyone throughout the night can go up and be on stage. There is some hired talent that will be doing shows later but in between performances anyone is free to enhance their voyeuristic experience," she explained eloquently.

"In fact, when on stage, cameras feed the image into the other rooms onto large screens. So if you are off enjoying yourself in another room you can still see the show," she exclaimed.

"Amazing," was all I could think to say.

Lauren and I made our way to another group located towards the back of the ballroom. This group was larger than the one we had just left. I peered through the crowd to look for Susan and to see what everyone was so fixated on.

In front of Lauren and I were seven people and a large circular ottoman, probably measuring about six feet in circumference. Another gorgeous brunette lay atop it, legs spread wide with a skinny but very athletic looking man vigorously sliding in and out of her sex. His pace signaled to me that he had been there for sometime and was getting close to an orgasm. The brunette had propped herself up on her elbows. The muscles in her neck were pronounced as she strained to look down at the mans cock, steadily disappearing into her. Immediately to her left was another woman who was using the ottoman as a support while a similar looking athletic man was taking her from behind doggy style. Just behind all this action were two blondes. They had discarded their robes and were now only in lingerie, on their knees, together, sharing a cock in front of them. The gentleman just stood there still enjoying every moment of his blowjob from the two women. One of the vixens had very short blonde hair and was very similar style as to what I remember Susan's now looked like. She was also the same body type and height. My heart skipped a beat and I starred intently at the back of her head. It was darting away from me as she was engulfing the man in front of her.

"Holy shit!" I thought, "Am I watching my wife give some random guy head right now?"

The pressure of the situation I found myself in was now becoming real. My chest became tight as the anxiety of potentially watching my wife with another man, again, hit me.

Lauren noticed this and asked, "Do you think that it is her?"

"I'm not sure." I responded.

I began to walk around the crowd to get a better view of what little of her face would not be obscured by her mask. As I traveled around the perimeter of the crowd the brunette laying on the ottoman began to cum.

"Oooooh! Uh, yes, uh, ooooooooooohhhh, huh, uh, uh, uh!" she let out in pure indulgence.

Her orgasm had caused her to come off her elbows and lie back on the ottoman in turn causing her head to hang off the edge.

The contractions of her cunt around her partner must have been too much for him. He immediately pulled out and began to stroke himself off, cumming all over her stomach and pubic area.

"Aaaaahhhhhhhh, yes fucking cum on me! Ooooooohhhhhhh," The woman sighed nodding a "yes motion" with her head and holding on to her tits. She was being sucked into the intense calm after a good orgasm.

By this time the two blondes were positioning themselves to allow their suitor a better angle. He was moments away from fucking them. As the blonde who I thought might be my wife positioned herself I caught a slightly better glimpse of her face.

"I think I found her already," I thought to myself realizing the implications if I was right.

My head was swirling, my body began to slightly tremor, and the sexual energy I had experienced earlier began to assault my senses for a second time. I motioned towards Lauren and she walked over and joined me.

"I think that's Susan," I said my voice slightly shaky.

"Do you want me to check," she asked.

"Yes, I'm pretty sure that is her," I responded.

Lauren bent down and before the man started fucking whispered in the blonde woman's ear. The woman upon hearing whatever it was that Lauren said nodded understandingly. She looked up at me and slowly pulled her mask up above her forehead to give me a perfect view of her entire face.

It took my mind a moment to process but I quickly realized I was wrong! It was not Susan! She was beautiful, brown eyes, same chin, same cheeks; I really thought it had been her. She smiled and placed her mask back one. Then she diverted her attention to the waiting cock in front of her and grabbed it, stroking it to make sure it was ready to resume.

Lauren stood back up and looked at me, "Strike one!"

"I really thought I had found her already," I said.

"You really thought it was her or you really wished it was her," Lauren asked giving me a look that the emphasized the difference in the two meanings.

As I contemplated the question Lauren posed a red haired women approached Lauren. She leaned in and gave her a hug. As she did so she whispered something into Laurens ear. After the embrace Lauren cocked her head to one side in examination. She leaned back further taking in what the red head had said. A confused look fell over Laurens face. She was trying to figure out who this person was. Thinking back in time to when I had been in a similar situation I understood the emotion. Similar to running into someone who is familiar to you but you can't remember how or from where you know him or her.

I began contemplating my prior feelings again. Wondering how it was I could have guessed so wrong so quickly when trying to pick my wife out of this sea of half-faces.

"Was I becoming to distracted because I'm so horny and fairly intoxicated?" I began to contemplate.

I had begun watching the woman who I had thought was Susan. She was fucking her man hard. As I continued thinking a hand appeared on my left shoulder. I looked over and it was the woman with red hair that had just finished conversing with Lauren. She traced her hand across the back of my shoulders as she walked almost completely around to my other side. Before she disappeared behind me I noticed she had the most brilliant green eyes I had ever seen. My attention was now becoming totally focused on who this was.

"Oh, shit, I think she is 'inviting' me," I thought as I began to panic some, "That must have been what she was speaking to Lauren about, ask her permission to approach me. She probably figured we were together."

The red head was now embracing me with both hands from behind. Her hands began to slowly make their way form my chest lower down my robe. The pressure her hands created on my robe caused my erection to become more accented through the thin material. As her hands were slowly tracing down my frame she leaned in and sucked my earlobe into her mouth.

"Ok this is definitely an invitation," I thought, flustered, "Shit, what the fuck do I do!"

I whipped my head over to Lauren pulling my earlobe back out of the red head's mouth. Lauren had a smirk on her face expressing to me her enjoyment from my anxiety.

"What do I do?" I mouthed to her.

She just raised one corner of her mouth and shrugged her shoulders. I assumed this meant it was my call. I was a baby bird being pushed out of the nest for the first time.

No sooner did Lauren shrug at me than I felt a hand grab my absolutely throbbing member. The red haired woman had found the slits in the side of my gown and latched on to me. This caused me to shoot my hips backwards straight into this mystery girl. She ignored my buck and established her grasp with a second hand, pulling herself in even tighter. Her tongue returned to my ear as she began her first full stroke of my shaft. Just before she could complete and entire revolution on my cock I turned towards her causing her to release me.

I remembered what Lauren had said, no talking. The invite was obvious but I was in a predicament. As I looked into her tantalizing green eyes I could feel the heat from her hands leaving my prick. I wanted them back badly. I would have begged for it although all I kept thinking was "I need to find Susan!"

"How do I say no without talking?" I thought.

I grabbed the woman by the shoulders and kissed her on the cheek. I let go of her and smiled then began to take a few steps towards Lauren. I figured that would be subtle enough.

The red head grabbed my left hand as I was stepping away and lightly pulled on it for me to stay. God I wanted to stay so badly. It took every ounce of energy I had to step away but I was focused. I was on a mission.

"It would be selfish for me to take advantage of this situation," I rationalized to myself.

I looked back at the hot red head holding my hand and she stuck out her bottom lip, making a pout face. I took my other hand and placed it on hers and with a slight pat pulled my hand away and turned myself away.

"Are you sure?" Lauren asked as we now were face to face.

"Lets go to one of the other rooms and see if I can't find her there," I responded ignoring her questions.

Lauren grabbed my bicep and assertively asked, "Nick, are you sure?"

I looked back at the red head one last time and she still stood there with a pouty face. There was something about her, I was feeling the same way I assumed Lauren had felt moments ago when the she had first approached her. Something about this woman made me want to stay.

"It's your dick idiot! You are horny and you want to fuck her, you are not thinking straight, that's why you want to stay," I thought.

"Yes, I'm sure," I directed towards Lauren, "Lets go find Susan."

Together we left the ballroom and made our way to the first doorway across the hall.