Carpe Diem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not long after I had arrived the short man holding the control panel passed it to the gentleman next to him. He accepted and he began to control the sensations the petite woman was experiencing. This pattern persisted for some time and the woman would follow along with her eyes intently gazing at the man or woman who would be responsible for the quality of her orgasm. I began to wonder how many climaxes the woman had experienced while the controller was being passed form person to person.

"That looks fun," Lauren commented on what we were witnessing.

A topless woman had just taken control when from across the crowd I spotted the red head from earlier. Our eyes met and I was instantly lost in those bright green eyes again.

"She must be Irish," I thought for a moment but quickly discounted my conclusion due to how tan the bottom half of her face and neck were.

A feeling of déjá vu washed over me. I felt some sort of strange attachment pulling me to her form across the crowd.

"This is so weird," I thought, "Why am I so drawn to this woman?"

I nudged Lauren and she looked in the direction I was starring.

"Looks Like you might get a second chance with that one," she whispered to me.

As Lauren finished her sentence the woman on the Sybian let it all out.

"OHOOHOHOHOHOHHHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS!" she shouted convulsing and loosing control of her faculties,

"UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!"

Her body twisted and shook on top the machine and she collapsed off to one side of it. The women who had been controlling the machine knelt down and slowly helped her to her feet. As she stood I could she was not stable and her legs were still shaking from the number of times she had just forced her body to orgasm.

Katarina was aware of the situation unfolding and hurriedly brought over a chair and a bottled water. The two women helped her into the chair and gave her the water to sip on as they worked to coax her out of deliria.

Katarina looked up, saw us standing there, and walked over to us again.

"I'm next," Lauren announced to her.

"Sure, no problem," she responded.

"But you are going with me," Lauren commanded Katarina.

"Well you know I'm not supposed to since I'm the hostess but if you insist," Katarina responded playfully.

"I've been watching for hours now and I could use a release," Katarina confessed.

In a matter of minutes Katarina had the machine disinfected, new attachments broken open from their packages, and placed in the appropriate position. A larger crowd gathered now as Lauren tossed her robe aside. Katarina removed her magnificent panties and Lauren proceeded to get completely naked. They took a moment to partake in a long passionate kiss and then both women sat down on the machine at the same time.

Facing each other they started off slow and gently built up the vibrations. They were passionately kissing and taking turns sucking on each other's breasts. I looked up from the action and saw that the red head was still there. A handsome looking man had moved in next to her and appeared to be hoping for an invitation. The mysterious red haired woman must have seen my glance towards him. She diverted her gaze and turned towards the man next to her. She slowly started rubbing his chest, offering him a subtle invitation, and turned back to watch the action.

Lauren and Katarina were reaching higher levels of arousal. They were passing the control unit back and forth to each other.

"Oh, yessssssssss!" I heard Lauren say as she looked up at me.

"You know what I'm thinking about don't you," she said flicking her head towards the room we had just come from.

I cracked a smile knowing she meant the man with the giant cock and looked back at the red head. I saw she had positioned her gown in a way that allowed her to free her left tit from her bra. Staring at me she slowly reached up and grabbed the handsome mans neck. Pulling him in he began to suckle on her breast. She sucked her bottom lip in and bit it as he swirled his tongue all around and over her hardening nipple.

"That looks like my wife's tits," I thought, "Wait, what the hell is wrong with you. That is a green-eyed red head, obviously it is not Susan, stop being a fuck-tard!"

Lauren was now holding each side of Katarina's face and kissing her and she had begun to hop up and down on her rotating attachment. The pitch of the motor climbed an octave higher as Katarina adjusted the vibrations for both of them.

Lauren pulled away form the kiss and looked deep into the eyes of her female lover. I could tell by the look that she was getting very close to cumming. I'm sure she was teasing herself with the images of the monster cock she wanted so badly next-door.

Lauren suddenly and without warning reached down between her legs, grabbed her pussy tightly, threw her head back and her entire body tensed as she began to cum.

"OOOHHHHHH, uh, fuuuck!" she let out as the first wave of orgasm took control.

I looked at the red head I had for some reason or another become infatuated with. Her left breast was still hanging out and glistening from the saliva that had been deposited onto it by the gentleman still standing next to her.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, yeeeeeeeeessssss!" Katarina began to cry in her lovely accent as both women grinded and trembled for the next thirty seconds forcing their climaxes to last as long as possible.

As the orgasmic contractions subsided for each of them Katarina and Lauren stood up together and passionately kissed one last time.

"Thank you sweetie," Lauren said still catching her breath.

"The pleasure was all mine," Katarina responded earnestly.

Katarina still in a haze of dissipating pleasure began to, again, clean the machine and ready it for the next participant.

The alluring red haired woman immediately claimed the territory. She sat down on the freshly cleaned Sybian and picked up the controls. After initially adjusting the settings to her liking she looked up and offered the controls to Lauren.

Lauren, still completely naked, obliged her. With an empathetic smile Lauren slowly began to manipulate the controls. The mysterious vixen riding the machine was quickly falling under its' power. Her left breast was still hanging out from the side of her robe and I could still see a slight sheen from some saliva that had not yet totally evaporated.

Her robe was not on for much longer as the pleasure in her body began to build. She pulled it up over hear head and unclasped her bra. Both of her breasts instantly received attention from her wondering hands.

I made my way over to stand by Lauren to take in another intensely erotic scene. As I came to stand before the red haired woman her green eyes met mine and locked onto me. Looking at me the same way Susan had looked at me earlier when raw lust had taken over her soul. This drew me into her even more.

She motioned for me to come closer and, as if I was in a trance, I took a few steps forward. Her hands left her breasts and again she found the opening in the side of my robe. Pulling it away from obscuring her view of my aching cock she began stroking my shaft.

At this time resistance was futile. From my vantage point I had a view looking straight down to her heaving chest and watched her roll her pussy back and forth over the machines rubber attachment. The vibrations it sent out intensified as Lauren cranked it up a few notches. This caused the red haired woman to momentarily stop fondling me as she assimilated to the new, more intense sensations boiling up form her womanhood.

"Oh my god please continue," I thought to myself.

"Wait, I shouldn't do this, I'm wasting time, I need to find Susan," I started to tell myself.

As my thought finished the red haired vixen began rubbing me again. After only two more slow sensual strokes she let her head fall forward and impaled herself on my cock.

"Ahhhhh," I let out a moan as the warmth of her mouth engulfed my sex.

"Oh fuck that feels sooooooo good," my dick told my brain as she used her tongue to forceful massage the area just under the tip of my penis.

After a few more masterful swirls of her tongue she began bobbing her head back and forth. I watched as half my shaft would disappear then reappear very shiny.

"Oh Jesus, I'm not going to last long," I calculated trying to control the onslaught of feelings arising out of my dick.

Again I hear Lauren crank up the machine and this time instead of a pause the red head just opened her throat and lunged forward. I was now deep, as deep as I could have gone. She held me there allowing the heat from her throat to transfer into my entire shaft raising my level of arousal even further. Still holding me in her throat, completely swallowed, she forced her tongue straight out and I felt it smash into my balls.

"Oh fuck," I let out under my breath feeling the impending rush, "I'm going to cum."

I quickly pulled away only narrowly avoiding an eruption. As I did a thick string of saliva bowed in the air connecting the tip of my desperate cock to the intoxicating woman's bottom lip. That very erotic image was almost enough to send me overboard. It finally snapped under its own weight and I took a step back

I need to find Susan." I thought, "I let myself become distracted, I should not have done that, my wife and I never agreed I could have sex with another woman."

"You have never received a blowjob from Susan like that though," my horny mind began to rationalize to me.

It was incredible! The feeling of being completely swallowed up added to her tonging on my balls, it was out of this world! I wanted to go back for more! More than anything I wanted more but I knew I must move one. I took control of my alcohol and endorphin soaked brain and strained to calm myself down. Doing this forced the ready semen back into my nuts and a deep ache began to radiate outward from my sack.

"Perfect, blue balls, fuck I need a release," I pitied myself in my own thoughts, "I have to go find my wife or I'm going to collapse."

The red head lunged out and grabbed my forearm. Forcefully she began to pull me back to her. I flexed my muscles and held firm. She shot me a look, cocking her head to one said, as almost to say "Really! You are Leaving, Really!"

I as I had earlier, subtly released myself form her grasp and made myself break eye contact. Turning away I walked briskly out of the crowd and into the hallway. I stood there leaning against the wall meditatively taking control of myself again.

Lauren entered the hallway with an inquisitive look.

"I need to find my wife," I said very straightforward.

"You didn't even ask me to check any of the women in there," she retorted.

"I only have on strike left. I need to be careful. Wasting time with that woman in there isn't going to get me any closer to Susan," I exclaimed.

I could tell Lauren was attempting to smother a smile.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Nothing big boy," she said sarcastically, "It's your call."

"Oh, 'big boy,' what are you cracking on my manhood now?" I asked in more of a playful tone than a serious one.

"Just because I'm not like the guy in that room over there," I stated pointing to the doorway leading into the dungeon room.

"Honey, God isn't even like the man in the room over there, I don't even know what that was." She joked back.

A smile grew on my face now as Lauren asked, "OK, where to now?"

"Fuck I don't even know," I muttered in a defeated tone.

We began to walk together from room to room and over the next hour we had visited three more rooms. I would look for my wife earnestly only seldom becoming distracted by something going on in front of me. A few times the distraction was the large projection screens playing the live sex shows from the ballroom.

The room with all the mirrors gave me a headache trying to keep track of everyone. I was confident Susan was not amongst the crowd so we continued our search elsewhere. The sauna was hot and I could only stay in there briefly looking. I had not had Lauren check anyone else because none of the women in any room, I felt, resembled my wife enough. Either their tits were either too big or too small or they were too tall or too short. Some had moles or different looking teeth, or their facial bone structure told me instantly they could not possibly be my wife. Unfortunately more time had been wasted.

Lauren could see I was getting frustrated and beginning to not enjoy myself.

"Maybe you are not approaching this in the right way," she suggested.

"How do you mean?" I questioned.

"You are being too analytical. Maybe you need to follow your gut more," she said.

"What the fuck does that mean," I thought to myself, "If it's not my wife then it's not my wife. That's all there is to it."

Disregarding her comments I had made my way through the last room, the one filled with all beds. The room was nothing shy of a full-blown orgy. There were arms, legs, and every body part all mixed, stretched, and connected to each other creating one giant ball of sex.

"Good luck finding her in here," Lauren commented.

I took another moment to really focus and scan but again came up empty.

"Maybe we have missed each other," I thought, "Maybe when I had become entangled in the activities earlier she was in these rooms searching for me."

"I'm going to just start over in the ballroom I guess," I informed Lauren and took off down the long hall.

"It's getting very late," Lauren informed me, "The party only goes for another three hours or so and then the sun will be up."

"Great, nothing like a time crunch to reduce my level of anxiety," I responded sarcastically.

We entered the ballroom from the back and I jumped up on stage where I had been hours before. I peered out over the crowd. A number of hired sex actors were just finishing a routine on stage. After a short period of time had passed the DJ next to me on the stage interrupted my search with an announcement.

"Ladies and Gents, Please welcome to the stage for the first time ever, Mrs. Red with her two friends, submissive number one and submissive number two," he professionally informed the crowd.

The music changed up and out walked the very same red haired woman who had given me the best half blowie of my life. Accompanying her was a very muscular blonde man and another woman. The blonde man reminded me of the man from earlier, the one I had watched fuck Susan. His similarities stirred up my feelings about the events earlier in the evening as well my feelings towards the party.

The blonde woman was very sexy. Not a rail but in great shape. All she was wearing was a multitude of gold bracelets on her left wrist and her mask. She had very perky breasts and an ass that just would not quite. She was completely shaved and her pussy looked flush. I assumed it was due to her current state of arousal but more likely from spending the last few hours getting fucked.

The three of them walked over to the bed and the red head instructed them to each sit on the edge facing her. I could see how this was going to develop. The red head was obviously going to fill the mistress role and direct the other two.

"How is it we keep running into the same person but I can't seem to find my frickin' wife," I whispered to Lauren who was also intently watching the show begin.

Lauren just shrugged at I looked back towards the giant bed center stage.

The red haired mistress used her hands to direct the couple sitting there. She had them begin kissing and apparently told the man to pay attention to the blonde woman's breasts. Not long after his suckling began she had him stand up and strip. He stood there, fully erect, and awaited further instructions. The blonde woman was commanded to lie down on her back and spread her legs wide. She did as instructed, leaving her butt cheeks slightly off the edge of the mattress causing her quads to flex and hold the weight of the lower half of her body. Her groin muscles became very pronounced and drew my eye directly towards her waiting snatch.

"She has a nice pussy," Lauren commented.

I nodded my head in agreement and the ache in my testes that had begun in the Sybian room increased.

My body was being pushed to its' limit. I don't think I ever remembered having such and uncomfortable lingering feeling in my testicles. I disappeared a hand into my gown to rub them in hopes of gaining some relief.

"I'll join in," Lauren commented reaching under her gown as well.

She must have assumed I was masturbating and not just trying to sooth my pain away. She disrobed, slid off her panties and squatted down. Wrapping her left arm around my thigh, using my right leg to lean on for balance. She opened her knees wide and began tracing circles around her clit with her right hand.

"Fuck it," I though to myself pulling my own robe over me head.

I was standing there, naked, aching, in a state of horniness I never knew existed and I broke down.

"I need to cum!" I thought consoling myself, "I can't wait to find Susan."

The red head noticed Lauren and I and immediately drew inspiration from us. It became obvious that her state of arousal was tied to, and dependent upon, the level of enjoyment I was receiving from her on stage.

She ordered the blonde man, who had been diligently working on the blonde woman's pussy in front of him, to trade places with the woman on the bed. As he lay down she positioned the other woman over his face so he could continue his work.

She then turned and looked at me again. Staring at me with those green eyes, connecting to me again the way we had earlier when she was on the Sybian. She sat straight up on the corner of the bed slightly arching her back and placing her hips forward. She forcefully opened her legs wide and allowed me an intimate view of her moist box. Still staring at me she began to message her clit. Through body language she encouraged me to keep pace with her. She inserted her middle finger into her pussy and I slowed my stroking to match her rhythm. Together we sat there, two strangers, connected through mutual masturbation. I saw Lauren had noticed this too and she decided to mimic the red haired woman's movements as well.

"Oh, fuck, I'm getting horny so again," she confided in me.

I looked down at her and could see she was staring up at my hand slowly traveling up and down the length of my shaft.

Lauren reached up and gave my balls a gentle tug.

"Ah, easy," I said jerking back, "I'm so sore right now."

"You need to cum Nick, those boys need a release, I can feel it," Lauren responded.

"Tell me about it."

The red haired woman on stage appeared to become even more excited from the short interaction between Lauren and I. She focused on me as she slowly inched closer to the erect cock next to her. Standing she spit into her hand then grabbed the erect phallus, sliding her hand up and down coating it with her saliva.

"Now for the show," Lauren hissed signifying she was enjoying her own efforts.

The red head threw one leg over the man and bent at the waist. Opening herself up to him she bent at the knees and inserted the tip of his cock into her burning hole.

"Jesus that's so hot," I said wondering why in the hell I was so drawn to this woman.

The red vixen sat back up urging the cock to work itself deeper into her. When she was fully erect she worked her hips back and forth to make sure she had captured his entire length. Then again, using body language she encouraged me to match her pace.

My mind became lost in the moment. I did not care about finding Susan anymore. I had resolved to give myself some relief.

"Oh, Nick I'm getting fucking horny cutie!" Lauren said abrasively through clenched teeth.

The red vixen started working faster on her man as Lauren and I matched her pace.