Carpe Diem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The Dungeon?" I asked Lauren pointing towards the doors we were about to open.

"Good memory," she responded.

As soon as we walked in I was again hit with a sudden change in ambiance. It was astonishing how quickly the mood of each room would wash over me. The first thing I noticed was the general theme of leather. Every woman's piece of lingerie in the room incorporated it in some way. A number of the women had on boots that rose above their knees. The leather from their shiny footwear would reflect the lighting in the room.

"Welcome," a warm soft voice said as we now had fully entered the room.

"Thank you," I responded as I examined the woman the voice belonged to.

She was short and had jet-black hair pulled into a very tight ponytail. She had on a copious amount of eye makeup as well as lipstick. Really all her make up had been applied heavily. She had on a tight patent leather corset that was a deep crimson red in color. Her eye makeup matched it perfectly. She was also wearing the knee high leather boots, and I assumed was probably much shorter in reality than she presented due to the giant heel at the bottom of the them. The brassiere portion of the corset was cut out allowing for her breasts to hang freely. On her nipples she had attached little leather tassels that swung around as she moved. She held in her left hand a horsewhip and looked as though she knew exactly how to use it.

"I am Sheila, your hostess, if there is anything I can do for you this evening, help heighten your experience here in anyway, please don't hesitate to ask," she informed me.

"Don't hit me with that thing," I said jokingly referring to the crop in her hand.

She stretched out her arm placing the small piece of leather attached at the end of the whip firmly against my peck.

"Oh, you may change your mind after awhile in here," she shot back seductively.

I nervously returned the smile and made my way further into the room. Next to the entrance of the room hung a large screen just as Lauren had previously mentioned. On it was the live feed of the stage in the ballroom. Mr. and Mrs. Anonymous looked to be just finishing up. Mr. anonymous was standing over the Mrs. frantically masturbating himself. No more than three seconds later he was shooting hot spurts of cum directly into her mouth. Mrs. Anonymous was tilting her head backwards to make sure she did not miss a drop.

"Look over there," Lauren whispered to me pointing in a direction behind us away from the screen.

I did as she had asked and saw a woman completely naked except for the knee-high patent leather boots and a leather collar with a large copper ring. My heart jumped.

"That's Susan!" my brain screamed much more sure of itself this time.

The woman was not facing me but her ass looked exactly like my wife's and from the angle she was standing I also had a good view of her side boob.

I concentrated my gaze and the longer I looked the more convinced I became. The light in the room had been dimmed so I thought it wise to get closer. Lauren walked closer with me and the blonde woman began walking away form us. She approached two men before I could get close enough made a "come hither" motion with her long slender index finger to the both of them. They each immediately dropped their robes and stepped from the larger group of men and women standing about.

Walking towards her, their robes falling, nothing except the upper portion of their faces was a mystery anymore. They looked like gladiators. Their muscles rippled as they walked ever closer to the provocative blonde. They could easily have been in any fitness magazine and I wondered if they were hired for the evening or if they were members of this exclusive club.

"Oh my God! Look at the one on the right!" Lauren whispered harshly to me as we continued ever closer to the three of them.

I had been focused more on the woman, who I was becoming ever more so convinced was Susan. I took note where Laurens eyes were when she commented. I followed the trajectory of her gaze across the room and my eyes landed on the sex of the man on the right.

It was enormous. He was not even fully erect and it was slamming into his mid thigh. The length would have been enough for a lifetime of pride but he had the girth to match. The guy was a freak.

Stuttering I began to respond in a dry humored sense, "You know it's not the size of the boat, it's the motion of the ocean."

"Yeah, that is what I used to believe until I had one like that," Lauren said seriously and without diverting her gaze, "Don't get me wrong, it can still be mind blowing sex without a big one but since I came to live with Dana, I have definitely become a size queen."

I swallowed hard and was filled with an astonishing sense of urgency to ascertain whether or not the blonde woman was my wife.

"What if that is my wife? What if she does fuck that guy right now? What will happen to her? Will she become a size queen too?" I questioned myself only raising my level of anxiety.

By the time I was close enough to examine the woman my view was being obscured by the two large men. Their muscles all but completely engulfed her as they all three embraced. Kissing and rubbing each other from within the ball of flesh and muscle I saw a bra fall to the floor. Seconds later I was given a view the women's left breast, nipple and all. This only confirmed my suspicions.

"That looks exactly like my wife's," I thought, "same size areola, same nipple, shit it is her!"

In the dim light it was hard to make out but every piece of the puzzle was beginning to fall together, her hair, her ass, her height, her back muscles, and now her breast.

Lauren placed a hand on my shoulder as she could tell I had begun to freak out some.

"If you think it is her just ask and I'll check," she offered.

"I need to be careful," I thought, "I don't need another strike. The lesson I had learned from the first strike was to not be too hasty.

Lauren motioned for the hostess. When she arrived she ordered us two more triple Patrons with a pineapple chaser as before.

"I don't want it," I whispered to her

"You need it," she responded knowingly, "Trust me, I know what's about to happen."

I let the scene before me unfold further. I had to fight the urge not to touch myself underneath my gown. I told myself to concentrate. The woman handed the men a long length or rope. They worked together expertly tying her up. They did such a good job restraining her it was obviously it had been a long time since they were amateurs at this sort of thing.

They tied her hands together behind her back. Loosely tied her feet and then wrapped another length of the thick rope around her torso, passing it to each other alternating over her breasts then under. This caused her tits to become red with blood and her nipples fully erect. With the blonde woman now bound they began to reach for some more rope hanging from the ceiling. In one swift move they effortless picked her up and tied her to the hanging ropes forcing her to dangle horizontally above the floor. Her legs were tied a distance apart to allow perfect access to her dripping wet pussy. Then she looked up at me, beautiful brown eyes shadowed by her party mask. It was unmistakable.

"FUCK ME IT'S HER," my brain shrieked!

The drink arrived from our hostess and without breaking my gaze I slammed it forgetting all about the chaser. The additive effect it had to the drink I had before would not take long to set in. The adrenaline my body was unrelentingly pumping out was doing a good enough job at the time to keep most of the effects from the tequila at bay.

The hanging blonde looked up at the muscled man in front of her, his erect penis only inches from her mouth and she began to say something to him. When she finished speaking he nodded and turned to look at Lauren. He motioned for her to approach and Lauren obliged.

She was only there for a moment and he handed her another length of rope. Lauren then flaunted a huge smile and walked back. When she arrived she filled me in on the conversation that had taken place.

"Sit still I need to tie you up," she said.

"No way!" I said shaking my head.

"Our mystery blonde would like you to be tied up as well so hold still."

Lauren began running the rope around my arms and chest, securing them to each other, and making me one with the chair I was in.

"There, nice and tight," she said as she finished making the last knot behind me.

"That has to be Susan," I whispered to Lauren, "She is involving me just like earlier tonight. That has to be her! She wants me to be a part of this!"

"Do you want me to go check?" Lauren asked

I thought for a moment. Part of me desperately wanted to know. I was filled with sexual tension, the same as earlier when I watched Susan fuck someone else of the first time. The thoughts and feelings of the evening's earlier events were tearing apart my mind. My level of arousal had been magnified because based on the evenings prior events I now knew where this was going. It was all going to happen again, just as before. I was torn between wanting the affirmation of it being my wife and wanting the sexual heights of just watching her. Laurens earlier words had begun to repeat over and over in my head, "size queen."

"No, not yet," I sheepishly responded.

The 'ménage á trois' in front of me had not waited for my response and had already begun. The blonde woman, Susan I'm sure, had just engulfed the man in front of her. He held onto her shoulders and gently rocked her back and forth causing her to take his cock deeper and deeper with every swing. The man attached to giant cock was behind her slowly licking and fingering her pussy to get it ready for such an insult.

"How are you doing Nick?" Lauren asked.

"Uh, um, I, uh," I stuttered as I fought a wave or arousal coursing through my body mixing with adrenaline and tequila.

I noticed that in between oral thrusts Susan was staring directly at me causing my sexual arousal to become intolerable. Lauren must have noticed this too because she reached over and yanked my robe to the side.

"Uhhhhhhhhh," I moaned as the silk robe rubbed along my engorged prick.

"That's a lot of pre-cum," Lauren said as she leaned over and whipped off a massive drip that was slowly making its way down my shaft, "You're a 10!"

"Oh god!" I exclaimed.

"Easy girl, I'm getting really close," I whimpered as Laurens finger left my shaft and I recalled the 'rating scale' Dana had used earlier and Lauren was now applying to me.

Lauren smiled widely upon hearing my whimper and became rather giddy.

"How about I have her remove her mask," Lauren teased thoroughly enjoying my torment and using it to allow herself to become hornier.

"Not...yet..." I slowly responded.

I could see the Susan had taken a break from her sucking and began to communicate her wishes to the two men. They responded nonverbally and began to twist her ninety degrees from how she currently was hanging. She was still parallel with the floor but her head was now to my left, facing the back of the room, and her feet faced the opposite direction. She strained to look back at the giant man behind her and gave him a seductive nod.

"I know what that means," I thought as my heart began to race.

My dick started to twitch by itself and Lauren noticed its movement.

"Do you want me to touch you?" she asked in a soft and sultry tone.

I was unable to respond. I was transfixed on what was happening. It was time. Susan wanted to get fucked. The man behind her motioned towards the hostess and she had already assumed what he would need. Before he was able to say anything Sheila was there with a bottle of lube. The man allowed her to generously apply it for him. She coated his shaft completely and then gave his balls a playful squeeze as she finished. He smiled to thank her then turned to focus on the task at hand.

I could see that Susan's pussy was absolutely dripping but because of the man's size the extra lube was still going to be needed. He slowly leaned forward and began working his giant manhood into her. She pulled her head up and back off the other gentleman's cock and let out a loud moan.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnhhh," she gasped as she worked to accommodate his girth.

"Fuck this is making me so hot!" Lauren blurted out, "I want a piece of that!"

With every passing second he was able to implant more and more of himself. I could see him forcing her pussy to stretch. Every thrust forward caused her pussy to dimple inward and each outward stroke it clung to the colossal pole. Her eyes had rolled back into her head. After what seemed like an eternity the massive tool had achieved full penetration and settled on a hurried but steady pace.

As the giant cock continued sliding in and out, coated in a shimmering mixture of lube and my wife's secretions, Susan began growling,

"Uggghggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," the sound echoed out into the room as she hung there, experiencing a fullness she never had before.

"I can't take it anymore," Lauren confessed pulling her robe off.

She leaned backwards throwing her right leg over the soft arm of the chair she occupied. Hastily she moved her left hand towards her pussy and pulled what little material was there off to one side. With her right hand she began attacking her cunt.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yeeeeeessss!" she began moaning as her body rewarded her for her efforts.

I was starting to loose control. More pre-cum was now rolling down my throbbing, twitching cock in even greater amounts. I had become transfixed watching my wife take such an enormous prick, no doubt being converted to a "size queen" before my very eyes. My ears were being flooded with the sounds of Laurens heavy breathing and moaning.

I looked over at Lauren and watched as she took her middle and ring finger together and repeatedly bury them deep inside herself. Her index finger and pinky were straight, pointed directly towards the floor, framing the margins of her hot box. Every few second she would use her thumb to manipulation her clit.

Eyes watering and voice shaking I leaned towards her and pleaded, "Please go check now."

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"I can't take it anymore!" I cried out, "Please, I want to know if that is Susan!"

Lauren stood up and walked over to her. She pulled her face off of the cock she had begun fellating again and slid her mask down over her chin. The women looked over. Her face was flush and a vein was pronounced in her forehead from the strain of what was happening to her body. I readied myself for an earth shattering orgasm and then my heart sank.

Again, it was not Susan! It was not my wife! I could not believe it. It took a moment to register. I had been so sure this time!

"Fuck!" I yelled mostly out of shear sexual frustration. I wanted to cum so desperately.

Lauren grinned at my frustrations. She walked over to the giant dick still pounding away in the back of what was now just some blonde stranger. Lauren reached down and grabbed him by the base of his member and began talking with him. Smiling he withdrew his giant tool and Lauren bent at the waist to take him into her mouth. Her stance had given me a direct view of her beautiful little snatch being pinched by her perfectly toned thighs. I watched as her free hand made its way between them and began massaging her clit occasionally diving her middle finger deep into her love tunnel.

I began to struggle and pull against the ropes that fused me to the chair, "Argh," I grunted in frustration.

At first Lauren paid me no mind. She was too enamored with her newfound plaything. A minute or so went by and Lauren stood up straight again. Still stroking his giant cock from tip to base. Lauren had another few words for him and then with her left hand she parted the pussy of my wife's look alike. As she guided the massive cock back into the woman hanging by the ceiling it caused her to let out another loud moan informing everyone within earshot that she was working to accommodating his size again.

Lauren returned, "Strike two," she said in a consoling tone.

"Damn, I know," I responded.

"You aren't angry are you?" she asked.

"No, just really frustrated. More sexually than anything else," I answered.

"I can see than," she responded again using her finger to dap a large amount of pre-cum off the shaft of my aching tool.

She untied me and I stood up still fully exposed and stretched my arms and shoulders.

"What now?" I asked.

"We can stay and watch them finish," she said.

"I'd rather go look for Susan," I responded.

"Are you sure, it doesn't look like this will be much longer," she said, "Plus I want to be the next to have a crack at that," she explained pointing to the man with the monster between his legs.

"I'll stay if you'd like but I'm anxious to find my wife."

"No, I know you are, I'm just horny as hell now, we will go," she informed me.

With that she had made up her mind. She grabbed her robe off the floor and began throwing it over her head as she walked to the door. I was right behind her adjusting my own garment when Sheila spoke up.

"Have a wonderful evening," she said as we opened the door back into the hallway.

"Thank you. You too," I responded.

"Oh, I'll be back!" Lauren said in a promising tone.

We made our way across the hallway and began entering another room when Lauren asked, "Do you remember what this one is?"

"Uh...I think this had all the mirrors,"

"Errrrrhhhhh," Lauren said making a buzzer sound, "Wrong-o!"

She flung the doors open and standing right smack in the entrance was Katarina.

"Oh this is the last thing I need right now," I thought to myself.

"Nick!" she exclaimed excitedly leaning into me kissing each cheek, as is her custom.

"Hi again," I said. Looking around the room to determine the theme. It became very apparent; this room was the room with all the Sybians. Sybian sex machines were not the only toys in the room anymore however; a multitude of other toys that had been made available lay atop a long wooden table.

Katarina was standing next to the long table with dozens and dozens of wrapped sex toys. A few of the guests were perusing the selections and Katarina excused herself.

"One moment please, I have to help these guests but I will be back. Oh, those eyes," she exclaimed referring to her attraction to my blue eyes as she walked away.

Katarina began conversing with two women that were examining a very stylish looking vibrator. I could tell she had begun to explain all of its functions and abilities to them and I had begun to stare at those panties again.

"I'm not seeing her," Lauren commented scanning the room.

The Sybian machines were set up sporadically around the room and again I counted six just as I had earlier in the day during my quick tour. All of them were currently being used providing a chorus of buzzing that quite nosily filled the air. As in the main ballroom a few small groups of people had gathered around the machines to watch or wait their turn. The sounds of pleasure were the only noises louder than the monotone buzzing. Some high pitched and others low and guttural expressed the orgasmic feelings coursing through the various riders' bodies.

Two machines, placed not far from each other had attracted the largest gathering.

"Lets check out over here, I can't really see everyone from here," I proposed to Lauren.

"I'm right behind you," she affirmed.

As I approached the group I saw a petite little spinner bouncing up and down on the Sybian sex machine. There was a short man, wearing his mask, holding a small black square box. On top the box were two knobs and a power chord ran from the back of it and connected to the Sybian. He was controlling the sensations the machine was producing with this control panel and the woman riding loved every minute of it.