Carpe Diem Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down at Lauren again I could see she was using both hands to work herself.

She looked up and smiled, "Hey hot-stuff..."

Reaching her left hand up she began to gently caress my testicles again.

"You have no idea how wonderful that feels," I sighed to Lauren.

The red vixen, still watching us, was also being encouraged to speed up by the shrill sounds now being emitted by the blonde woman.

"OOOh, ooooohh, oooooooooooooo," the blonde woman sitting on the mans face began to shout.

Instinctively the red vixen had begun to move faster. She was expending a lot of energy as beads of sweat formed and ran down between her perfect breasts.

"Aaaaahhh, aaaahhhhh, ahhhhhh, ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" the blonde woman sputtered as she began to fall forward. Her hands landed on the mans chest as her lower torso began to convulse.

"I'm not far behind her," Lauren announced referring to the cumming blonde girl, as she continued rolling my balls around in her warm hand.

The red vixen broke her gaze with me for a moment and let her head fall backwards. As she did this the blonde woman, who had just cum, stood up and walked in front of the action. She knelt down obscuring my view slightly but giving herself prime seating. She reached forward and with a flat hand began simultaneously stroking the red haired woman's clit as well as the shaft being stuffed into her.

I couldn't take it anymore. The images of the woman in the dungeon, watching Lauren on the Sybian, having my cock completely swallowed by the woman who was now in front of me fucking her brains out, but mostly, the images of my wife getting fucked and cummed on earlier became ghostly hallucinations in front of me.

"Oh yes!" I said clenching my eyes.

Lauren knowing exactly what was bout to happen spun around to kneel in front of me. I looked down at her and she had the most sultry, sexy, pouty face I had ever seen. If you could beg someone to cum with a one look it would have been the look on her face at that moment.

She pressed her breasts together and focused her gaze on the tip of my prick. I looked at the red vixen now frantically bouncing up and down.

For a second there was a calm that came over my body. The world for a slight moment stopped spinning, time ceased moving forward.

"Fuck I'm finally going to cum," I thought.

This time nothing could stop it. A large amount of pre-cum rushed out of my body and dripped onto Laurens chest but I had not experience any orgasmic convulsions yet. My body had become so aroused for so long it was overflowing. Then it hit me.

Like a speeding car slamming into a brick wall the force rocked my body. Every muscle flexed as I reared up onto my tiptoes. My ears had begun ringing loudly. I felt the tip of my penis expand to its maximum girth as it shot out my first full load. It forcefully exploded onto Laurens chin and was quickly followed by a second and then a third stream of equal volume and pressure.

"Oh fuck! God! Ugh, ugh, ugh!" I grunted as I continued stroking, urging every last drop out of me.

Plenty more came. A fourth shot, then a fifth, and then a sixth.

"Oh god," I said in a surprised tone.

Even more followed, explosions seven and eight, now loosing volume and force, but still impressive.

"Jesus Christ Nick!" Lauren exclaimed, "Keep it coming baby!"

"Ugh! Fuck," I sputtered as the last few convulsions left me completely spent.

I had begun to sweat profusely and I felt my ejaculatory muscles begin to cramp. Lauren must have seen me grimace as the cramps set in. She took immediate action by messaging the area directly behind my testes.

"Awwwh, that feels good," I said thanking her for her efforts to relieve my discomfort.

"How did you know to do that," I began to ask examining the amount of cum I had deposited onto her body.

"C'mon, I saw how much you just came," she explained, "I knew you were probably going to cramp up," she finished talking as the streaks of hot semen, which began at her chin, forged a trail all the way down to her navel.

"I knew it was going to be a lot when I saw how much pre-cum your body pushed out before you even started cumming," she said half laughing and still messaging the pain away.

The thought of her understanding the male body so well actually sent another tingle of excitement back into my cock.

She stood up and we both looked down at my pulsating member still involuntarily twitching.

Looking to Lauren I pointed out, "I made a mess..." referring to her entire chin, neck, chest, and stomach area.

"I like your mess," she said shrugging her shoulders with a cute smile turning her attention back to the stage.

The red vixen had cum just as I had and she was now on her knees with the other woman letting the blonde man finish himself off on their breasts.

"I don't know what it is about this red head but I just had to cum to her," I confessed to Lauren.

"Well cum you did," Lauren responded giggling, "Lets find out what her deal is."

Lauren motioned for the woman to come over to us as I rubbed my ears to try and get the ringing out.

As she approached she garnered a huge smile and Lauren began almost outright laughing.

"What's going on," I asked.

They hugged each other, pressing their breast together and intermixing the seminal fluid they were covered in.

"Nick!" the red haired woman said as her hand reached for her mask.

Her voice sent shockwaves through my entire being.

"Nick, baby!" she exclaimed smiling broadly and pulling on her mask, "It's me!"

She pulled on her mask and revealed her face. My brain was a speeding freight train screeching to a halt. The sound of metal on metal echoed through my ringing ears.

The red head in front of me looked exactly like Susan! How could this be! Her hand rose up and tugged at the top of her red hair slowly as it all in one connected piece began to fall to the side.

"A fucking wig!" I shouted in disbelief.

Lauren stopped holding it in and began laughing out loud.

"And your eyes?" I yelled scrunching my forehead in utter disbelief.

Susan reached up and retrieved a bright green contact lens form her eye. Presenting it to me on the tip of her index finger while placing her other hand up to her mouth to stifle her own laughter.

"Unbelievable!" I shouted diverting my gaze towards Lauren, "You knew the whole time!"

"Yup, I figured it out when she first approached us hours ago," Lauren confessed.

"Why couldn't you find me baby?" Susan asked teasing as she began laughing again, "I kept trying to get you to play with me."

"Well fuck! I didn't realize that it was you!" I said defensive but not angry.

"I know, I'm teasing," Susan responded.

"I tried to tell you to go with your gut," Lauren said, "And look what happened, you went with your feelings and you ended up cumming to your wife getting off, again!"

"Who was that," I asked referring to the blonde man who was exiting the stage.

"Just my cock toy, the same as earlier," Susan said smiling and moving in closer to me, "I ran into him when you left me on the Sybian. He was with that other blonde woman already so I told her she was more than willing to tag along. She got a tad overzealous towards the end there, rubbing both of us."

"Now that you have found each other I'm going to let you two be." Lauren said.

"Where are you going?" Susan asked

"I have some unfinished business in the dungeon room," Lauren said winking at me as she turned and walked away.

"I'll explain later," she direct towards Susan as she left us.

Susan looked at me with an inquisitive look.

"There is a guy with a huge cock in there," I reported.

"Oh, ha, ha!" Susan said laughing, "That makes sense."

"Babe," I said in a serious tone, "What the fuck!"

"Sorry, it was sort of a trick, but it was all Danas idea." She explained.

"Do you want to stay here at the party longer?" she asked.

"No, I want to spend time with you," I responded.

"Good, me too, I've missed you so much and today..." she began saying as I interrupted.

"Today was C-R-A-Z-Y!" I exclaimed.

"Let me go wash up and I will meet you in your room," Susan offered.

"Fuck no," I said playfully, "I'm not letting you out of my sight!"

"Ha, ha, well I guess I can't blame you for that. Ok, lets just throw our robes on and I'll shower in your room," she compromised.

We made our way back to my room as I began digesting everything.

"I can't believe that was you the whole time," I said as we turned the knob to enter my room.

Susan smiled and no sooner had the door closed and she naked. Making her way to the bathroom she announced, "I'll be right out."

"Can I join you in there?"

"I'll only be a minute, just going to rinse off quickly, I promise," she said pausing, "I'm not going anywhere."

Five or so minutes later she emerged with a towel around her body and one she was using to dry her hair. I had discarded my robe and mask and thrown on a pair of loose fitted gym shorts.

"How many times did you cum tonight?" she asked me directly leaning her head to one side and using the towel to blot away the dampness.

"Just the one time, the one time you saw," I responded.

"What!" she screamed in amazement, "That was it!"

"Yeah, how about you?" I asked.

"Definitely more than once!" she said still shocked from my answer, "So you haven't had any pussy all night?"

"No..." I uttered quietly.

"Awh, my poor baby!" she said in a baby voice letting both towels drop to the floor.

She seductively walked towards me and straddled me in the chair where I was sitting.

"I have an idea," she announced leaning close to whisper into my ear.

Wet strands of her hair hit my cheek and brushed against my neck sending a shiver down my spine.

"How about... I fuck you while I tell you about everything I've been through this month?" "Everything?" I said raising an eyebrow, "I'm I going to want to hear it all?"

"I'm going to spill my guts," she giggled, "And yes, you will definitely want to hear it all."

"I can't wait," I said leaning in for a long passionate kiss.

My cock begged me not to push it any further but I had already made up my mind.

"You seem totally different now... sexually that is," I muttered as I took a break from kissing her to grab a much-needed breath.

Susan while sitting on my lap leaned backwards and shot me a look that told me my statement had concerned her.

"Babe," I said in a reassuring voice, "I saw you doing things I had only fantasized about before. Some things were down right shocking!"

The concern on her face grew and I could tell she was beginning to get anxious.

"Remember when I left a month ago, remember I told you I loved you and we would get through this as a couple?" Susan asked.

"Babe! Of course! I don't want to make you feel like I am upset in anyway. But...I woke up this morning knowing who Susan Miller, my wife, was for the past five years of our marriage and what I saw tonight was not the woman I know. Where did this little vixen come from?" I exclaimed as I grabbed her hips and playfully shook her attempting to lighten the mood some.

Susan stood up and without changing her expression she began to pull my shorts down. I wiggled in the chair to make it easier for her. My heart rate began to increase and with every beat it was shunting more and more blood into my abused cock causing it to twitch rhythmically and expand in size.

"Over the past month, with Dana's help, I have come to realize a few things." Susan said sitting on her feet and tossing my shorts aside.

"You mean the indoctrination process?" I asked.

Susan reared up on her knees and placed her elbows on my hips. Supporting herself she grabbed my cock, looked up at me with an innocent face, staring into my soul, she only nodded.

"Tell me what it is," I whispered falling under her trance, "Start from the very beginning."

"That's as good a place to start as any," she responded.

She dipped her head and forced her tongue against the base of my shaft. Widening her tongue and pressing hard she slowly made her way up to the tip of my penis. Her mouth rolled over the top and she sucked inward as she flicked her tongue against my frenulum.

A moment she released me from her warm sensual mouth hold. She looked at me and slowly stroking she quietly began to recall the moment she stepped out of the limousine and into her new life.

------------------------------------------------------