Carrie and Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward so that her mouth was inches from Carrie's ear, Julie asked Carrie how she was enjoying what was being done to her breasts. Responding with difficulty, Carrie said that she both loved and hated it. On the one hand, she had to admit that she had never been more sexually excited. On the other hand, she was frustrated that, because it was only her breasts which were receiving attention, her sexual excitement failed to build toward a climax. Julie then asked her whether she had ever achieved orgasm through the stimulation of her breasts alone, and, when Carrie answered that she had not, Julie smiled and, in a seductive voice, announced that she could train Carrie's breast so that they would induce orgasm when properly stimulated.

Somewhat scared by Julie's announcement, Carrie asked her what she meant. Did she intend to simply continue what she was doing as long as it took for Carrie to reach orgasm? Julie laughed at this question and assured her that what she had in mind was a much more intricate procedure. She had no desire to torture Carrie. Instead, she wanted to teach her how to realize her full sensual potential, and training her breasts would be a step in that direction. Furthermore, Julie, only half in jest, added that a concomitant dividend of their training would be the enhancement of her breasts as one of Carrie's assets. Namely, Julie explained that not only would Carrie's breasts be more responsive to control by others but also by herself. Thus, for example, Carrie's awareness of her breasts would be sufficient that, without touching them, she would learn how to bring her nipples to erection, an ability which could be used to great effect when she left her breasts unfettered under a T-shirt, sweater, leotard, or swimsuit.

Although her mind was distracted by the unrelenting teasing that Julie's thumbs were giving her breasts, Carrie was intrigued and excited by what Julie was saying. Much as she would have liked one, she knew that stimulation of her breasts would not bring her to orgasm today, and she was skeptical about its power to do so in the future. Nonetheless, the idea of having Julie train them appealed to her, and so she asked Julie what the training would entail.

Julie's response excited her further. To begin with, Julie told her that Carrie would have to become much more aware of her breasts, and, for this purpose, she should leave them bare as much as possible. Thus, when at home, Julie wanted Carrie to wear nothing above her waist, and, when she was out, she should wear no bra. Further, Carrie should choose clothes which would keep her nipples excited. For example, sweaters made out of wool, whose fibers would irritate her skin a little, or starched blouses, whose folds would rub against her breasts whenever she moved. At no time was she to do anything to relieve the stimulation which her breasts were receiving. Instead, especially when the stimulation was intense, she should try to focus on it.

Occasionally, when she could do it discreetly, she should examine her breasts. In order to help her, Julie said that she would carefully measure every facet of Carrie's breasts before she left this evening. In particular, she would record for, future reference, the circumference of Carrie's aureole and the length of her nipples, and she wanted Carrie to carry a small tape with which she could repeat these measurements on her own. Finally, Julie told her that, on future visits, she would subject Carrie's breasts to various forms of stimulation. Some of these would be ephemeral, similar to what was being done to her now, but others would involve rougher treatment which, at times, might tax Carrie's resolve, a statement which she tempered with a promise that she would never do anything which would inflict real pain, much less cause damage.

When she had finished, Julie withdrew her hands from Carrie's breasts and stepped back. Suffering enormous but unfulfilled excitement, Carrie stood limp before her gaze. However, Julie did not give her much time to recover before she looked her straight in the eye and asked whether Carrie wanted to undergo the training which she had just described. By now, Carrie knew that, beneath her placid surface, Julie was a rigorous taskmaster. Thus, the thought of subjecting her breasts to Julie's training gave her pause. On the other hand, when she imagined submitting herself to the regimen which Julie had described, she felt a thrill run through her half naked body and realized that she was more excited than scared by the prospect.

After all, why should she deny herself the pleasure which Julie's program could give her? She was no puritan with inhibitions about sexual pleasure or prejudices about the appropriate source of that pleasure. If another woman could expand her horizons, why should she shy away from what that woman had to teach her? With these considerations guiding her decision, Carrie raised her eyes to return Julie's gaze and accepted the offer which she had made. As if to confirm her acceptance, Carrie stepped forward, pulled back her shoulders, and literally thrust her breasts at Julie. In response, Julie hugged Carrie and planted a loving kiss on each of the distended nipples which Carrie presented to her. When she drew back from

Carrie's chest, Julie went to fetch her sawing box, from which she took a tiny tape measure. Using the tape, she began to a careful measurement of Carrie's breasts. First she circled each breast and noted their circumference at their base. Next, she measured the diameter of each aureole, running the tape just under Carrie's erect nipples. Finally, she placed the end of the tape at the tip of each nipple and measured the distance to the aureole out of which it emerged. When she had gathered this information, she recorded her findings on piece of paper, and made a copy for Carrie.

After Julie had gathered the information which she required, she reminded Carrie to abide by the rules which she had outlined and told her that she looked forward to her next visit. Carrie, in turn, disengaged her hands from her rumpled leotard and, with some reluctance, drew the leotard back over her chest. She then retrieved her bra and, without further ado, departed for home.

When Carrie got home that evening and had taken her shower, she stood naked before her bathroom mirror examining the reflection of her breasts for a long time. In spite of their time under warm water, her nipples had not relaxed and the surrounding aureole appeared to have become distinctly darker and possibly a little larger. Furthermore, when she used her own fingers to imitate what Julie's had done earlier, she was surprised at the intensity with which her breasts responded.

In the past, her attempts to stimulate her own breasts had been disappointing, but now, as she bent her stiff nipples back and forth or traced her fingers along the path which Julie had blazed, she experienced, albeit with diminished intensity, the same pleasure which Julie had elicited. Pleased by her discovery, Carrie retired to her bed, where she gave herself the relief which her body craved, using her hands in regions where Julie had not yet ventured and techniques for which that region was already amply trained.

Chapter 2, Homework: During the ensuing days, Carrie carried out Julie's instructions assiduously. Each morning, she covered her otherwise bare breasts as Julie had said she should, and, upon returning home in the evening, she would parade around her apartment in nothing but her panties. On those days when she chose to wear a wool sweater, her breasts were in mild but constant torment and, to her great embarrassment, her nipples asserted their presence through their scant cover. When it was a starched blouse under which they spent the day, their torment was easier to bear but, in its subtle way, more profound. Indeed, with every movement she made, the material of the blouse would scrape against her nipples and send a frisson of excitement throughout her body. On the other hand, the stimulation was far too brief to satisfy and only left her longing for more. Thus, when she wore a sweater, she spent the day wishing that the stimulation would abate, and, when it was a blouse, she wanted for it to persist. In either case, she was kept more aware of her breasts than she had ever been before, and, following Julie's advise, whenever her work allowed her, she tried to focus her attention on the signals which they were sending her.

Her awareness was significantly heightened when she attempted to carry out Julie's instruction that she monitor her breasts for any changes in their shape or size. Having bought one of the little tape measures which Julie had employed and having plenty of pads and pencils available for recording her findings, her challenge was to spot and seize opportunities to make and record the required measurements.

Obviously, she could not simply expose her breasts while seated in her office. However, examining them while huddled in a toilet stall was devoid of appeal. Thus, she learned to bide her time until the women's lavatory was free and she could sneak in, lock the door, and stand in front of the mirror over the sink. Once inside, she would quickly divest her breasts of their cover and make her inspection. Because of the incessant irritation caused by the wool, she was particularly keen to visit the lavatory on days when she wore a sweater, but, even when her breasts had not been suffering under a sweater, she relished her trips to the lavatory. In fact, she soon recognized that she was becoming fascinated by her breasts and what she was doing with them.

Julie had been completely correct about her nipples: they were learning to remain hard throughout most of the day. In addition, although the change was not dramatic, her tape revealed a slight growth in their length and circumference, a fact which she enjoyed interpreting was a consequence of the calisthenics they were being made to perform. More dramatic than the growth of her nipples was that of her aureole. She had read that the aureole of nursing mothers increase in size and color when they are suckling their babies, and it excited her to know that she was making hers do the same thing without the benefit of a nursing child.

After several days, Julie's instructions had become an integral part of Carrie's routine. Forcing herself not to shirk, she wore a sweater on alternate days, even though, each time she wore one, she regretted it by midday. Each evening, she bared her breasts as soon as she was inside her apartment. Not having anyone else around to appreciate them, she would then go into her bathroom where she would do what she had been wanting to do all day. Namely, she would leisurely fondle her breasts while staring

at them in the mirror. Unlike her past attempts to stimulate her own breasts, she now found that her breasts responded to her hands. Particularly responsive were her erect nipples when she ran fingers along their rigid sides. Nonetheless, because her excitement seemed to peak at the same level each evening, she continued to harbor doubts about her breasts ever providing her an orgasm. Thus, when she sensed that her excitement had peaked and would go no higher, she would take her shower, and then, with great cares, prepare her breasts for the marrow by massaging into them a body cream which left them soft and pliant and soothed away any residual irritation which they had suffered during the day. On the other hand, in the hope that abstinence would make her body more receptive to what Julie had in store for her breasts, Carrie refrained from relieving her pent up excitement when she retired to bed.

Chapter 3, A Day of Reckoning: The day arrived for Carrie's next encounter with Julie. All day she was on edge. It had not occurred to her before, but she now realized that Julie would expect her to turn up at their aerobics class with nothing more than her leotard covering her breasts. Was she really prepared to put them on such blatant display? How would she feel about having the rest of the class, both male and female, see her breasts dance on her chest, especially now that her nipples had been trained to be so prominent? In order to know ahead of time exactly what her colleagues would be seeing, she stripped to her panties, donned her leotard, and went to look in the mirror, but her reflected figure did nothing to allay her fears. To her dismay, her well schooled nipples stared back at her, like little sentinels standing at attention, and her dismay increased when, by hopping up and down, she caused her nipples to cut clearly visible trails in the thin material which did more to display than it did to conceal them.

But as she began to recover from her initial shock, these disconcerting thoughts were displayed in her mind by happier ones. Had she not always envied well endowed girls whose breasts attracted the attention of others, and why should she not take advantage of this opportunity to turn heads? Further, was not the pleasure Julie planned for her more than ample compensation for whatever embarrassment her methods caused? Indeed, she had not balked when Julie intimated that she might make her endure more than embarrassment, so why should she back out now? Thus, armed with renewed resolve, Carrie fetched her coat and headed to the gym.

As she had anticipated, her scantily clad breasts were, if not the center of attention, at least a major attraction during her aerobics class. However, bolstered by a look of approval from Julie, she quickly learned to enjoy their celebrity, and, by the end, had overcome her embarrassment about the way her nipples poked through her leotard. However, when the class was over and Julie approached her, she again experienced a momentary loss of courage. Going to Julie's apartment constituted a tacit but irrevocable commitment to accept whatever treatment Julie had planned for her breasts. Until now, Julie's demands may have caused her mild mental anguish, but they had all turned out to be pleasurable. What did Julie mean when she said that some of her methods would "tax Carrie's resolve?" Try as she might, Carrie could not drive these ominous sounding words out of her thoughts.

Sensing Carrie's concern, Julie acted as if Carrie's going home with her was not a foregone conclusion. Rather than assuming that Carrie would come over, she asked what plans Carrie had for the evening and whether they included a visit to her apartment. Walking along beside her, Carrie was reassured by Julie's solicitous words, and, though they did not disappear entirely, her fears began is dissipate and were replaced by an increasingly strong feeling of excitement. As a result, by the time that they found themselves in front of Julie's building, she had made her decision and was ready to follow Julie inside.

Both women knew the purpose of Carrie's visit, and so, rather than begin with their tea ceremony, Julie suggested that Carrie take a warm shower and afterward douse her herself with liberal quantities of the body powder which she would find on Julie's sink. While she was doing this, Julie said she would make a few preparations, and, when Carrie was done, Julie asked that she reappear wearing panties, but nothing else. Carrie was glad for the opportunity to preen her body before presenting it to Julie and spent quite a while under the shower cleaning and shaving herself. When she had dried herself off and coated her body with Julie's powder, she put her panties back on and stood before the bathroom mirror in order to know what image she would be presenting to Julie. On the whole, Carrie was pleased by what she saw.

She was pleased by the way that the powder masked the imperfections in her skin and lent the surface of her body a smoothness which showed her svelte figure to its best advantage. In addition, she was gratified to note that the dusty film covering her aureole and nipples enhanced, rather than obscured, the subtle effects wrought by their training. Thus, the one aspect of her reflection which bothered her had nothing to do with her upper torso but, instead, with the junction between her thighs. Looking down at her reflected crotch, Carrie saw that her pubic hair was already quite apparent under her nylon panties, and she suspected that it and the region it covered would become more and more visible as she responded to Julie's attentions. Somehow, Carrie felt that involving her vulva in her games with Julie would entail her submitting to a level of lesbian activity for which she was not ready. However, she soon overcame her qualms with the rationalization that Julie's goal was to make her achieve orgasm by stimulating only her breasts and therefore that, at most, her vulva might become more visible but would not be otherwise involved.

Returning to the living room, Carrie saw that Julie had made a lot of changes during her absence. For one thing, Julie had removed her own gym clothes and was now clad in an attractive nightgown under which her body was displayed, without being flaunted. Particularly appealing was the way that the gown hugged the contours of Julie's breasts, which were somewhat fuller than Carrie's and swayed in an inviting way as she moved. But it was not only Julie's clothes which had been changed. With the exception of the wooden, straight-backed chair, with which she was already familiar, a framed mirror, and a floor lamp, Julie had shoved all her furniture out of the middle of the room. She had placed the lamp so that it shone directly on the chair and the mirror on the floor in front, tilted so it would reflect the image of the chair's occupant. She had also turned off all the other lights in the room, leaving the ensemble in the middle ominously stark.

For Carrie, the resulting effect was daunting. The room now resembled one of those interrogation centers she had seen in movies, and, standing with nothing on except her panties, Carrie felt a chill run down her spine. Fortunately, Julie quickly assuaged Carrie's fears by, grasping her upper arms and holding her at arm length, repeating her promise to do no harm and saying how enchanting she looked. She then pulled Carrie's slim body against her welcoming breasts and hugged her there until she could feel that Carrie's confidence had returned.

Having won Carrie's confidence again, Julie outlined how she would proceed. Because, at all times, she needed unhindered access to Carrie's breasts and because, at times, Carrie might be tempted to interfere, Julie said that she would begin by securing Carrie's arms to her sides. Since, as distinguished from their previous session, Carrie's leotard was not available and because, even if it were, it would not suffice, Julie would secure them by first passing a cord around Carrie's waist and then attaching her wrists to loops in the cord. So saying, she abandoned Carrie long enough to fetch a rope from a table, whose surface was partially hidden in the dim light. Returning with the rope in hand, Julie knelt before Carrie's standing form and carefully ran the rope around the narrowest part of her waist. After making sure that it was properly set, Julie pushed one end of the rope through a loop at the other end and, applying considerable force, cinched Carrie's waist and then, after knotting it in place, felt along the length of the cord to make sure that none of Carrie's skin was being pinched.

Back on her feet, Julie saw that Carrie was somewhat disconcerted by having her waist so severely bound. She therefore explained that the reason for binding it tight had less to do with securing her wrists than with Julie's desire to make Carrie's upper body feel disconnected from her lower body, thereby emphasizing that it was Carrie's breasts, not her crotch, which be the center of attention. Seeing that Carrie accepted her explanation, Julie next enclosed Carrie's wrists in adjustable loops which Carrie had not seen but had felt grazing her against her hips. Because these loops were made with cotton rope, there was no danger of their chafing Carrie's wrists, even after Julie had adjusted them to a snug fit.

123456...9