Casino du Roturier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and his two colleagues forced smiles as three female employees of the casino took their places behind the men.

"Ladies," announced the floor boss, "there is always excitement for you at the Casino du Roturier. Now we proudly present for your delight and enjoyment...three...naked men!"

Quickly, the three casino employees, working as one, whisked the heavy capes away from the shoulders of the three men revealing their naked bodies to the very large crowd of onlookers. All three men had become sweaty waiting under the heavy robes, so now their bodies glistened under the bright lights.

Julie took one look at Alex's exposed flaccid cock and buried her head in her hands. The ovation from the crowd roared in her now beet red ears. Slowly she peeked out, this time in the direction of the man to Alex's left. The man was darkly tanned and very hairy. Everyone's attention was drawn to his almost purple cock. It was at least two or three inches longer than those of the other two men. An unexpected chill shot through Julie. Since Alex's fine member was the only cock she had ever seen, Julie somehow did not want to be intrigued by the dark man's cock, but she could not help it. She glanced quickly around to make sure that her inspection of the long cock was unnoticed.

"And, now for part two of our little game," shouted the floor boss into his microphone. "Seated beside each of these fine men...trying to look in other directions, I notice...are three more of our unfortunate...or perhaps fortunate, depending on your point of view...female game players."

The three women blushed and covered their eyes. Each was seated so that the cock beside them was just at eye level. A titter worked its way through the crowd.

"Our three nude men are in for a treat and they don't even know it. They only know that there is one more little task. Well guys, here's the game. The women now will race to see who can get their man fully erect the quickest!"

The hands of all three men came to their faces in sheer shock. Even thought the women knew that it was coming, the reality of the challenge caused them to cover their faces as well. Julie looked first with mouth wide open at the floor boss; then she looked up at Alex. He looked back at her and shrugged holding his hands uplifted in surrender.

"One last catch, ladies and gentlemen. So that you men in the crowd don't feel left out of our little game, the two female contestants who lose this race, also must lose their clothing—from the waist up—afterward!"

Over the continuous din of the slot machines, distinctly masculine applause filled the room.

"Ladies, you may use any means to arouse your man! Our three female employees will stand by to judge when full erection is achieve. Good luck. Now...ready, set, GO!"

Two of the women tentatively touched the cocks dangling beside them and jerked hands back as if they had touched hot surfaces. Alex's partner, a blonde ironically wearing a Brigham Young University tee shirt, went immediately to work massaging his dick and balls. Innocent bystanders would have mistaken this for a sports event, given all the cheering, had it not been for the amazing spectacle unfolding on three stages...three women in broad daylight stroking three naked stranger's cocks.

In a fleeting moment, Alex considered just how embarrassing it would be if he failed to get an erection at all. Deciding that he could not endure that horrible occurrence, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the motion of the blonde's hands. After a few awkward moments, both Alex and the man to his right began to show promise. The dark, long-cocked man to the left, however, did not.

Julie concentrated also. She focused on the woman fondling her new husband's cock, just as she had done in the airport limousine. She expected to feel jealous, or angry, or even nauseous. Instead to her surprise, she felt intrigued, excited, and sexually stimulated. Twinges of electricity tickled within her pussy. Her face grew flushed and her respiration increased. She felt her nipples grow more sensitive under her clothing.

She glanced to Alex's right. The man there seemed headed for victory. His cock was at half-staff already and a dark-haired woman twice his age was flailing away at his dick. When Julie noted the man's pinkish cock with its large heart-shaped tip, another bolt of energy shot through Julie. She guiltily glanced back at Alex. His cock also had grown twice as large.

He is almost there, she thought. This will be over quickly...thank goodness.

Julie looked back at the dark man. His cock showed only a small sign of life. The women at his waist took a furtive glance at the competition, determined that she was about to lose, and suddenly shifted into desperation mode. In the blink of an eye, she took the dark man's cock into her mouth and began sucking away desperately. A loud piercing roar came from the assembled audience. No one could believe his or her eyes, especially Julie.

"Oh, my god!" Julie shouted. That slut, she thought. "Oh, my god!"

Suddenly the dark man's cock began to respond causing the woman to increase her vigor. Julie had heard college friends whisper about blowjobs, but she had never believed that anyone other than the worst kind of whore would actually do such a thing.

"Done!" shouted the blond woman triumphantly. She motioned toward Alex's rigid member. Alex raised his arms like a victorious prizefighter. His cock bounced up and down, but it clearly was erect. Julie began to cheer along with all the others. The losing contestants looked as if they had lost not only the game, but all their pride as well.

In the opulent La Domaine Riche, cheers and laughter reverberated around the room.

"We have a winner. We have a winner," announced John Cord. "Number 2! Despite lady #3's rather amazing attempt to catch up. Wow, we don't get that sort of action every time! The betting odds have been calculated and a winning $5,000 bet will pay a whopping $13,722. I guess most of the money was on the...er, ah...big cock, Number 3.

I'm told that we had two $10,000 bets on the winner...wow...those smart players will take home $27,444 each for their fun and trouble. There are always big winners at Casino du Roturier. Now, folks, on to the next game. Be sure and stay around, however, because the best games of the evening are taking shape right now. Oh...and lend an eye to the monitors...there are a couple of ladies back at our Erection game about to show some skin."

Alex climbed down from the platform. He awkwardly held his hands over his quickly subsiding erection. A new dose of reality hit him squarely when he reached the bottom of the stairs where Julie waited.

"Shit, the casino owns my clothes. And, they apparently are not giving them back...even though I put on their little show for them."

"Come on, Alex. I'll walk in front of you. Let's get back to the resort," urged Julie.

Julie's mind still was reeling. The amazing sexuality of the silly game had had a profound effect on her. Now her pussy tingled like it never had before. She wanted to make love with Alex as soon as possible.

Behind them, the two losing women had begun to disrobe. The older woman was first to remove her bra. Her breasts were large and pendulous, each sagging low under its heavy weight. The woman wiggled her boobs at the audience obscenely. In enthusiastic response, members of the crowd cheered lustily. Alex glanced back at the strip tease in time to see two large nipples pointed his way.

"Alex!" shouted Julie scornfully. "I said let's go."

Suddenly, the floor boss appeared in front of them.

"Sir, the house, in gratitude for your being a real sport and for winning our little game, would like to offer you the opportunity to win back your clothes and to win a considerable amount of cash at the same time. $20,000, I believe. Interested?"

"Interested? Of course, I'm interested," said Alex.

"Would you and your wife come this way please?" The floor boss was elegantly cordial.

The little group paraded though the length of the casino, one after the other. Julie was last in line. She watched her husband's muscular ass as they made their way through what seemed like miles of carpeted aisles. A few wolf-whistles greeted them along the way, but for the most part, people simply pointed and stared.

Alex felt amazingly liberated by all that had occurred. He would never have admitted it to Julie, but he loved having a strange woman stroke his cock and he didn't really mind the attention he was receiving now. He made eye contact with a blue-haired, wrinkled lady sitting at a slot machine. The lady broke into a broad smile, looked directly as Alex's bouncing cock, and gave him a big thumbs-up sign. Alex began to laugh.

Finally, the three arrived at a Roulette Wheel. The small group of players quickly gave way to the naked man and his entourage.

"Sir, the game is Roulette. You may make one outside bet—red/black, odd/even, or high/low—your choice. Since that is an even odds bet, the house must make it a tiny bit more difficult for you by taking the zero, double-zero, 37, and 38 spaces as ours. This gives the house a slight edge. Win and you get your clothes plus $20,000. How about that?"

"Great! Fantastic! This is amazing," shouted Alex.

"One other detail, sir. If you should lose, the house will demand more clothing."

"More clothing?" questioned Alex.

"Yes, sir, those of your wife."

"Oh, no," gasped Julie. "No, no, no, Alex. Let's go. Let's go right now. I am not playing this game."

Alex looked down at Julie.

"No, no, I see that look and the answer is no, Alex."

"Excuse us for just a moment," Alex whispered to the floor boss. Alex pulled Julie aside. "Honey, think for a moment. This is practically a 50-50 chance of winning $20,000. $20,000! That's a new car, a boat, whatever...$20,000."

"Alex, I am not taking off my clothes in front of all these people. This is sick. This whole place is sick. Can't you see what they are doing? They suck you in, further and further. First it is just your clothes, then it is just a little game, and suddenly you are up on stage with a strange woman rubbing your penis. Now they want me. Come on, Alex, let's get out of here while we can."

"Julie, there are naked people all around here. Naked is normal here. You saw the people in the hot tub at the hotel. They were all naked or, at least, topless. You didn't mind sitting and watching them, I might add. On the beach, most of the women were topless and some were even bottomless. You saw them. It was no big deal. They were having fun. Hell, your swimsuit shows almost everything you've got. And, $20,000...that's serious money."

"Ladies and gentlemen," called out John Cord to the high rollers in the upstairs room. "The house has changed its odds. We don't think this lady will take our proposition despite her husband. We are offering 4-1 odds against. Place your bets quickly."

"Alex, I would die...I would just die. Let's go get a fancy drink...one of those with the little umbrella in it, lay on the beach, and forget all this, please."

"Julie, I love you. I am proud of you. You are beautiful. You have a fantastic body. And, both of us can run as fast as we can out of here if we lose. For $20,000, we can get fix up a room at our place...make it into a nursery."

Julie stood stunned by Alex's last comment.

"Do you mean that, Alex...a nursery?" whispered Julie. "Do not tease me with things like that, Alex."

"A house with a nursery that will need a little occupant."

"How do I let you talk me into these things...ok, do it...I will not forget what you said about a nursery."

"Oh my," shouted John Cord, "stewards pay the winners. That's what makes this so much fun. You never know how people will react. Now get ready to place your bets on the young couple's roulette game."

"Even numbers, please," said Alex. Suddenly he again was acutely aware of his nakedness. An older woman standing at the table was staring directly at his cock. Every so often, she licked her lips. A young man beside her was doing the same thing.

"We bet even," Alex repeated.

"You are reminded that you do not win with 0, 00, or the even number, 38, sir."

"Yes, " said Alex.

The croupier spun the wheel and tossed the tiny white ball in the opposite direction. Julie could not bring herself to watch. She turned away and put her hands over her eyes. The ball seemed to bounce around for hours. Finally, it landed.

"Seventeen!" shouted the croupier.

"Shit, I knew it...I knew it...you...I," answered Julie. Her voice broke and tears began to well up in her eyes.

"Ma'am, don't be upset," said the croupier. "There is one way out. I have an alternative for you and you husband to consider." Chapter 6

Julie and Alex made their way toward a large door on the top floor of the casino. Alex was a little more at ease because he had been given a robe to wear by the floor boss. As they approached, a buzzer sounded and the door sprang ajar. Alex looked up to see a small video camera pointed in their direction.

"The owner of this place obviously has security issues," whispered Alex.

The great door opened onto a very large room with glass windows two stories tall along two adjoining sides.

"Wow, get a load of the view," whispered Alex pointing toward a seaward panorama of breathtaking splendor. Dark-blue ocean mottled here and there with lighter turquoise of a lagoon created a stunning vista all the way to the horizon.

"Beautiful," replied Julie nervously.

Steps led from the entry landing down to a sunken sitting area near the windows. Four soft leather couches, situated like compass points, surrounded an enormous coffee table of burled wood. Seated on the couches already were Ingrid and JJ, Beverly and George, and a third young couple, obviously wealthy and strikingly handsome.

"Some more losers, I see. Come on in, the water's fine," said JJ as if he were the one in charge. "The butler dude will be back in a bit. He went to get us something to drink."

Julie and Alex sheepishly moved toward the empty fourth couch and took their seats.

"I see that they already got your clothes, my man," said JJ nodding toward Alex's robe.

"First my money, then my clothes, I'm afraid," sighed Alex. "I'm Alex Adams...my wife, Julie." Alex extended his hand to George.

"George and Beverly Morgan," said George.

"And, you, of course, are JJ Johnson." Alex blushed. "I'm a big football fan."

JJ beamed. "Yes sir, I'm JJ and this here is my wife Ingrid."

All eyes turned toward the other young couple. He had sun bleached blond hair, a dark tan, and muscles that bulged under his tee shirt, a real beachcomber type. She was clearly the taller of the two, even while sitting. Long tanned legs projected from under a very short skirt and long, strawberry blond hair spilled over her slim shoulders.

"I'm Ian and this is me wife, Mona," said the young man. His accent obviously placed his origin outside the United States. "We're from Australia, as you might guess from the accent. Nice to meet you, mate." He arose to shake Alex's hand.

Julie tried faintly to smile, but anxiety about her present situation caused her quickly to return to the forlorn despair she had felt on the elevator ride up to this level. She knew deep inside that the situation could only get more embarrassing for her and for Alex. The thought of more than forcing an erection in front of a host of people was not something that she wanted to contemplate.

Just then a dark-skinned islander with a bright smile and a flowered shirt swept into the room.

"Something to drink, sir, madam? Some champagne, perhaps, or a cocktail?"

Julie looked at her watch. 3:00 p.m., she thought, a little early to start drinking.

"Champagne would be great," answered Alex, "for both of us."

Julie's eyes widened. Alex saw her disagreement, but he simply smiled.

A side door opened suddenly and all eyes turned to greet John Cord. He was immediately in charge.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I know that you are anxious about being here, so let me quickly assure you that the Casino du Roturier is all about fun. No harm will come to you in any way. So, I hope that you will relax and, perhaps, even get caught up in the mirth making. As Alex here can tell you, however, the mirth sometimes comes at our patrons' expense, and, in this case, those patrons are you."

He paused and smiled a comforting smile.

"Each of you agreed to continue playing our naughty little games," Cord continued. "And in doing so, you may find yourself winning a significant amount of money in the process."

John Cord paused waiting for smiles but none were forthcoming.

"The clothing all of you are wearing right now, of course, is on loan from the casino since we actually own all of it. So, at any time during our little attempts at fun, you may withdraw from the proceedings by simply removing your clothes and handing them over to one of my employees. No questions asked."

Grim faces stared back at John.

"Let me repeat for absolute clarity of understanding...at some moments, you may find yourself being asked to do something that makes you too uncomfortable to continue. At that moment, all you have to do is strip and walk away.

"As if stripping is an easy way out!" groaned Beverly.

"Well, there is that," laughed John. "By the way, I am John Cord. I own this little place and I am in the business of entertaining my guests. You, ladies and gentlemen, are an very important part of that fun. And, maybe this next little journey will be fun for you as well."

Grim silence continued.

"I can see that you want to hear about our game now."

"And, about the money," said JJ breaking the awkward silence.

"Ah, yes, Mr. Johnson, the money. It works this way. The longer you last in the game, the more money you can win. Last until the probable end and you could win or earn $500,000. If the competition really heats up, that sum could rise to a cool million."

There were several audible gasps from those seated around the coffee table. The waiter delivered drinks all around during the pause and several, including Julie, gulped them down.

"As you can see, we are very serious about our fun here. Now, where were we? Oh, yes, the game. The game will force you to make difficult decisions and, of course, each decision will get progressively more complicated and difficult."

"When will we begin, mate?" asked Ian.

"Immediately, of course," replied John. "Or, just as soon as I can return from making proper preparations. Once more let's make the rules clear, shall we? You will be asked to play several portions of our little game, some of which are rather naughty and sexual in nature, as you might imagine. At any time, either the husband or the wife can choose not to play. If either makes such a choice, both are out of the running for the big money and both must forfeit clothes...game over, no second chances...understand?"

Everyone nodded affirmatively. Looks of disbelief were on all faces.

"The last couple remaining will win the $500,000 grand prize. If there is more than one tenacious couple at the end of the first series of little diversions, more games will follow and that figure could rise to $1 million. Ok?"

Again reluctant nods appeared throughout the group.

"And, once more...at anytime you may leave, minus your clothes. Or, you may even win them back...who knows? There always is a chance to win at Casino du Roturier!"

"Wait a minute," said George. His businesslike mind was racing. "How do YOU make money on our games? I certainly don't have $500,000 to gamble or $500 for that matter. And, I know that you have to be making money off this somehow. How's that work?"

123456...8