Casino du Roturier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A fair question, Mr. Morgan," responded John. "Modern casinos all have elaborate video surveillance systems and ours is no exception. You would be shocked at how some people try to cheat us. Oh my! Anyway, do you see those little mirrors in the ceiling and those in the corners...yes, those just there...well, we, that is, my clients will be watching you play your games. And, there will be some exciting wagering going on as you play."

"Oh, my god," gasped Julie. "Everyone will see us."

"That's why they—and you—came here...am I right? For a bit of voyeuristic fun?"

*****

After John Cord had left the room, Julie took Alex's arm and turned him toward her.

"Alex, let's leave now, please. This is not going to be good."

"You want to strip right here, right now in front of these people?" Alex whispered anxiously.

"Well, no, but...I...I don't feel good about this."

"Did you hear him say, $500,000...a half of million dollars, Julie. Did you hear that? What harm is one game just to see what it will be like...then we can decide."

"Ok," condescended Julie "but I don't like it."

Beverly interrupted the whispers. "I have a feeling that we are all going to get to know each other...very well...very soon."

Julie cringed.

Back in La Domaine Riche, John Cord announced, "The house is giving 2-1 odds that Julie Adams will refuse to play the first part of the game. Place your bets, please." Chapter 7

The anxious game players reassembled back in the penthouse living room after having changed clothes. All were given similar, yet not exactly the same, outfits to wear, compliments of the casino. Men wore brightly colored floral print shirts and bright white pants; women wore a variety of slinky one-piece dresses, also floral, ranging from a rather tight mini-dress for Ingrid to a flowing floor-length dress for Beverly.

A stunning island beauty with long, luscious black hair, milk chocolate skin and pencil-thin legs presented herself to the four nervous couples. She was dressed in a similar floral gown cut fabulously low in front and slit up the side to dizzying heights. JJ ogled every inch of her slim body. The woman smiled in response with bright, white teeth that seemed entirely too large for her mouth. Her nose wrinkled cutely with each broad smile, a Polynesian Julia Roberts.

"I'm feeling a little bit like a waiter at a seafood restaurant in this outfit," Alex whispered to Ian.

"I hear ya,' mate," replied Ian. "Like a bus boy on a cruise ship."

Julie Adams gave both a cold stare as she tugged up on her slightly too revealing scooped neckline. The top of her dress clung desperately to her firm breasts and the low neckline exposed more of Julie than she would have liked. Julie quickly gave the other women a once over to see if they were suffering the same indignity. One glance confirmed that all three of the other women were similarly revealed and, to Julie's dismay, that each had larger breasts than did Julie. Julie sighed secretly and swallowed hard.

The stunning island beauty raised her hand to get everyone's attention.

"Hello, my name is Bianca. Mr. Cord asked that I get you started with the games. First, I'll come around to each of you and write a number or set of numbers on your forearm. Those numbers will help the game progress smoothly. Mr. Adams, you first, please...if you will just hold out your arm."

Alex extended his arm to her and, with a felt pen, Bianca inscribed the numbers, "3 -- 4 -- 2." Alex's forehead wrinkled as he contemplated the meaningless inscription.

"Mrs. Adams?" said Bianca.

On Julie's arm, she wrote "#1."

"Thanks," said Bianca, "Mrs. Townsend?"

On Mona's arm, she wrote "#4" followed by Ian's on which she marked "1 -- 2 -- 3." The woman continued until everyone was marked and thoroughly confused. When she finished, Bianca again raised her hand.

"In a moment, each couple will go into a separate room. Each room is equipped with a comfy couch, a bar with lots of refreshments, a large television screen, the usual cameras, and a table on which you will find a stack of large envelopes. With each round of the game, you will simply open the envelope and follow the instructions therein. It's as simple as that."

"Somehow I don't think it will be quite that simple," muttered Beverly.

Bianca laughed and flashed her dazzling teeth. "Perhaps that's true, Mrs. Morgan. There will be several portions of the game. For the first portion, each couple will go to their respective rooms as indicated on the wife's arm. Instructions to begin will come over a loudspeaker in each room. After a prescribed time, a buzzer will sound. At that time, the men will move to another room in the order listed on their arms. It is all pretty simple."

There was a suddenly buzz of whispers among spouses.

Finally, JJ said what everyone was thinking. "When the buzzer sounds we...ah...swap wives!"

Over the murmurs, Bianca responded again laughing, "We prefer to call it 'exchanging playing partners.' But yes, the men move to different rooms and open a new envelope when instructed to do so. Of course, at any time you can choose to leave the game by giving the casino back all your clothing. In that case, you would lose your chance at winning the half-million dollars, however."

"What are in the envelopes?" asked Mona.

"Your game playing instructions. That's all I can say for now, but remember Mr. Cord told you that the game is, shall we say, somewhat sexual in nature, and with each portion, that is, with each envelope, the game will get a bit more difficult and demanding."

"I'll bet," growled Julie. She glared at Alex as if to say, "this is all your fault, buster."

"As for strategy," continued the instructor, "the way to win is to get another couple to drop out. Understand?" Heads nodded, but faces looked confused. "When playing, your goal is to get the other person to quit. If all the other couples leave and you remain, you win the $500,000."

"And the million?" asked JJ. "How do we get that?"

"If more than one couple remain in the game after the men change rooms three times, as marked on your forearms, then the remaining couples will play for bigger money. By the way, if a couple drops out, we'll make whatever adjustments are needed in the room numbers for the game to continue. Anyone want out now?"

"Yes," said Julie.

"Ah, she's kidding," Alex quickly added. "A joke."

"Remember," warned the instructor, "if one of you drops out, both spouses are eliminated and both must depart without clothes. Oh...and there are a ton of people in the casino tonight...all looking for some of our famous naked skin. Questions? No? Then, let's begin. Please follow me to your rooms."

Bianca opened another door and gestured toward it.

"Please find the women's rooms down this corridor." Bianca laughed aloud at her own little joke. "I don't mean the women's rest rooms. I mean the room in which the women will remain, first with husbands. There are rest rooms too, by the way."

Deathly silence hung over the group. Most were contemplating a winning strategy. Beverly was contemplating JJ's tight ass as he left the room in front of her.

This could be very interesting, she thought.

*****

In La Domaine Riche, John Cord had the party going in full swing. In addition to the usual wait staff and betting stewards, a steel drum band had begun to play rollicking music from Trinidad on a small stage to the rear. Male and female dancers in festive costumes had begun to move sensuously to the music on platform perches around the edges of the room. John Cord was directing the betting from his own stage near the array of television monitors.

"Pay the winners, please," John shouted. "It seems that Mrs. Adams has decided to play."

A few squeals and applause came from the winners.

"Now ladies and gentlemen, our contestant couples will each retire to a separate room and will open the first envelope. This is your chance to get to know them better, if you will, in order to make your betting decisions. You will be able to watch them for a while and even listen to their intimate conversations. Your task is to guess if and when they will drop out of the game.

While we are watching them, they will be watching a short movie designed to help loosen them up a bit. You can watch the same movie on monitor 5. Please feel free to ask our wait staff for any sort of food or refreshment. I recommend the conch salad or the grouper sliders. Yum, yum! Folks, it's party time!"

Beverly and George made their way to Room 2 down the nondescript hallway. Rooms 1 and 2 were on one side of the hall; Rooms 3 and 4 were on the other side. Scenic photos from around the island each featuring a topless woman decorated the otherwise bland white walls. "Honey, are you sure you are up for this?" asked George eyeing one of the photos.

"Are you?" whispered Beverly. "We can get naked and hit the road right now, if you want, George."

"Let's give the money a try first, honey," answered George. "But, if you ever want to bail out, I love you and I'm with you all the way."

"The same applies to you, lover."

Beverly winked and opened the door to Room 2.

Further up the hallway, Alex and Julie strolled into Room 1. A large, overstuffed leather couch dominated the center of the lavishly carpeted room and faced a huge wall-sized, plasma screen television hanging on the far wall. To the right, was a very large, fully stocked bar; to the left, a cabinet with a sink and fluffy towels. Between the couch and the television was a coffee table on which rested a stack of large envelopes, the top one of which was ominously emblazoned with a huge #1. Motorized video cameras hung in each corner and over the television screen.

Suddenly a loudspeaker in the ceiling crackled to life.

"Ladies and gentlemen," said a voice obviously belonging to John Cord. "We will begin our game by opening envelope number one. Please do so now. When the buzzer sounds, men will move to the first room number written on your arm. Good luck to all."

In four different rooms, hands reached for the first envelopes and anxiously tore them open. The contents read:

First, it is time for both of you to relax. Make yourselves drinks at the bar. Discuss your goals for the game. Determine your strategies. Check out the television screen on which you will find some interesting entertainment. Make yourselves comfortable. Do what comes naturally. At the sound of the buzzer, men move to the room the number of which matches the first number on your arm. Have fun.

The high definition screens in each room flickered and Bianca, the woman who had ushered them into their rooms, appeared basking in the sun along a crystal-clear tropical mountain stream. She wore a miniscule white bikini that left little to one's imagination. The white fabric stood in stark contrast to her glowing brown skin.

The camera panned around to reveal an equally handsome island man who smiled at Bianca. He was dark-skinned and muscular with broad shoulders and a tiny waist. A dark blue Speedo almost skimpier than Bianca's tiny triangles of swimsuit seemed painted around his waist. He strolled over, sat on the rock behind Bianca, and began to kiss the back of her neck.

"Well, this is fair dinkum," said Mona in room #4. "How about a little drinky-poo for my lover?"

"Good on ya," replied Ian. He leaned back into the leather couch and propped his feet up on the coffee table. Suddenly, he was aware of a camera turning to focus on him. Immediately, Ian moved his feet off the table and sat up straight.

Across the hall in Room 1, the scene was not quite as domestic or cordial. Alex was fixing a drink for Julie and for himself. Julie, arms crossed, sat on the couch lost in thought.

"Open the second envelope so we know what to expect," she finally said.

"Baby, there are cameras all over this place. They would know instantly that we were cheating," answered Alex. Julie pouted. "I think we should play the first couple of portions. That way we'll know whether it is worth the $500,000. After that, we can decide to walk away if we want."

"But, how will we decide?" Julie retorted. "You will be in another room. I won't be able to discuss any of this with you then."

"We know each other well enough. We love each other enough to know when the other will be ready to quit. Let's not give up too easily, ok. They are probably going to ask us to do some sexy stuff in front of the others...sort of like the thing that I had to do on stage. Maybe dance a little and show some skin. At least at first, I think we can say to ourselves, 'no big deal for a half-million,' and hang in there. If they ask us to do gross stuff, we quit. Agreed?"

Julie sat and stared at her new husband. She was trying to be adult and brave, but inside she was terrified and mortified. Alex handed her a drink. She downed it in almost one gulp and asked for a refill.

Then Julie noticed the television screen.

On the big screen, the muscular man quickly and efficiently removed Bianca's tiny top. Her milk-chocolate breasts capped with dark brown nipples filled the entire screen.

"My god, that's the woman who brought us in here!" exclaimed Julie. "She's beautiful...I mean...if you like that type. My god, those must be implants. Real women don't look like that."

Alex already had noticed and his cock started to tingle. Bianca reacted passionately to the man's caresses and melted back against his hard body. In another swift motion, he pulled her tiny bikini bottoms down and off. Julie gasped when she realized that the woman's pussy was as hairless as that of a young girl. Yet, obviously it was the pussy of a fully-grown woman. Her outer labia seemed unable to contain her inner lips. They protruded well beyond her outer lips and looked much like reddish Shitake mushrooms. The man placed his hand directly on Bianca's remarkable looking pussy and she began to gasp and moan.

Julie was spellbound.

"Check this out, Ingrid," said JJ in Room 3. "The movie is a fuck film. They are into that shit here. Probably should have expected that."

"Oooo, I like skin flicks," answered Ingrid as she downed a healthy glass of very expensive scotch, "especially the ones with handsome, well-hung men!"

Bianca tossed her straight black hair back over her shoulders and dropped to her knees in front of the man. After looking lustily for a long moment into the island man's eyes, she tugged his Speedo down to his knees. A giant cock uncoiled from within his pants like a snake released from captivity. The man also was hairless as a young boy. His massive cock seemed to come alive and jerk in Bianca's direction. She took its hefty length in her hand and smiled the same smile that she had worn when everyone first met her, crinkled nose and all.

"My god," whispered Julie. She had never seen anything like this in her life. "Can they show that on television?" she said naively. "Is that thing real? Couldn't be. God, look how long his dingus is, honey. Yours is not..."

Julie realized too late that there was a frown that said it all on her new husband's face.

"Sorry, I mean..."

"No big deal, baby, I know what you mean," Alex lied.

Just then the Bianca winked directly at the camera and gave the man's cock a kiss on the tip. The man smiled broadly. Bianca flashed one more look at the camera as if to say, "you haven't seen anything yet" and without hesitation pushed the man's mostly flaccid cock into her wide mouth.

"Oh, my god," gasped Julie. In the dark recesses of her mind, Julie knew this sort of thing happened, but she could never imagine actually witnessing someone else doing it. Her jaw dangled as she watched the woman vigorously suck the man's massive organ without any visible sign of shame or disgust.

"See Julie, I told you so," barked Alex. "Lovers do that...all the time...without guilt." His cock already was at attention.

"Whores do that," replied Julie.

In Room 4, Mona and Ian sat transfixed. Ian put his muscular arm around Mona's shoulders and playfully touched one of her firm breasts.

"What if they want us to do that...in the game, I mean?" whispered Mona. "I mean what if they want me to do that? What if the game is to see if the women will suck a strange man's cock? I not sure about this, Ian."

"For $500,000 American, baby?" answered Ian. "I think for that amount of money, I might give cock-sucking a go myself!" Ian laughed.

"I don't know...I mean I'm no prude...you know that...but I don't know if I could do that," said Mona. "I mean, what if it was with that black man?"

"So what?" answered Ian. "I have never known you to be racist. Didn't you even date an Aboriginal some before we meet?"

"Only once or twice...but, he was captain of the cricket team," answered Mona.

As soon as she had done so, she realized how illogical and rather stupid she sounded.

"It's just that I have heard that African blacks have enormous cocks. I don't know if I could manage it, that's all."

"Think of the money, baby, think of the money," urged Ian.

"If I quit, you have to promise not to mention the money again...ever," demanded Mona.

On all televisions, the muscular island man's cock now was fully erect and an angry red color. Close ups revealed every vein and wrinkle in its prodigious length. Effortlessly, the man pulled Bianca up to a standing position and turned her across the big rock in the stream. Her naked ass pointed upward and her bare pussy, which protruded angry red between her legs, offered the man an easy target. Bianca glanced back over her shoulder until, with one deep thrust, the man plunged his huge member into her blood-engorged vagina. Bianca's expression suddenly changed from one of happiness to one of pure lust.

"Oh, my god, they are actually doing the dirty right there," screamed Julie. "This isn't fake, Alex. Those people are actually fucking right there on TV!"

Julie was in thorough disbelief, yet deep inside her a tingle of sexual energy had begun. There was something very beautiful about the hairless cock entering the equally hairless vaginal lips. Julie could not take her eyes away. The longer she watched, the more her pussy tingled.

*****

In La Domaine Riche, bettors moved from monitor to monitor listening intently to the couples' conversations. Several cheered when JJ Johnson began to massage Ingrid's pussy under her short skirt while he kissed her neck and ears.

"It is time to place your bets on game portion number 1," announced John Cord. "We obviously have a very lively group of couples tonight, so the betting should be most exciting...and unpredictable, I predict. Haha."

John chuckled at his own little play-on-words. No one else seemed to notice.

"Envelope #2 simply requires the men to kiss the women. We are starting innocently, but hey, we might lose a couple even at this early stage. Who knows? So, place your bets. Remember, you may bet on each portion of the game and you may bet on the outcome. The house is giving the following odds on the final outcome: Even money on the Johnson's, 6-4 on the Townsend's, 6-1 on the Morgan's, and 9-1 on the Adams, but those could change as we go along. Place your bets, please!"

The music in La Domaine Riche kicked up a notch and the dancers began to glisten with sweat. Tuxedoed men and elegantly gowned women clamored around the stewards and eagerly placed bets. John Cord smiled. It was going to be a great and very rewarding afternoon and evening.

I am going to make a shit load of money tonight, said John to himself. He smiled broadly. Chapter 8

The harsh buzzer startled all four couples. It sounded like an angry version of an old school bell indicating a change of classes. The crowds in La Domaine Riche watched as each couple gave each other last minute instructions.

123456...8