Casino du Roturier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

George's face turned red with instant anger. Alex could see the vein in George's forehead pulsing.

"My guess is that yo wife ain't about to quit this game, Georgie...she wants it and she wants it bad," said JJ. JJ saw the anger on George's face and couldn't pass up the chance to really egg him on. "You better quit before she gives it up to all these ole boys. She's wet and ready right now!"

"George, don't say or do anything until you go in that room right over there, if you get my drift," whispered Alex. "You just might have the last laugh. Trust me on that."

Alex winked at George and pointed toward Ingrid's room. George's frown turned into a sinister grin.

Alex started to give George a high-five when suddenly his heart sank. JJ had moved down the hall and had entered Room 1—Julie's room. Right now Alex was hornier than he had ever been in his life. He could hardly wait to see what was in store for him from the next woman. But, now he figured that he would not find that out. Julie likely would quit the game and they would be disqualified. The alternative, however, was even more unpleasant to contemplate...JJ having his way with Julie.

Oh well, Alex mused. It has been more fun than I expected already. I don't want Julie to...overdo.

Alex reflected on Ingrid's massive mounds and his cock twitched once again. He was adjusting his dick as he walked into Room 4. His face turned beet red when he realized that Mona was seated at the bar and was watching his every move.

"Happy to see me, sailor?" she kidded.

*****

John Cord gave a subtle signal to the dancers in La Domaine Riche and, one by one, the men and women began to strip off their tops. The steel drum music was exhilarating and, the dancers, now topless, began to perform with renewed vigor. The crowd responded with tumultuous applause and more frantic betting.

John Cord licked his lips and smiled as muscular men and trim women danced in every corner. He was proud of the show.

"Time to bet on portion 4, ladies and gents. Who will stay? Who will drop out? The betting minimum is $5,000. Please see the stewards. We are now offering 5-1 odds that a least one couple will not survive this round."

*****

Julie Adams sat on the large couch with her feet tucked under her and her head in her arms. She was trying desperately to regain her composure. Her dress was pulled down to her waist exposing her lacy white bra. Her bra straps were dangling dangerously off each shoulder. JJ's quickly sized up the situation and decided that this contestant was close to the edge and ready to quit. But, before she did so, he wanted to have a little fun at her expense.

"Aw, you are upset, baby. I can tell. Here, let me hold you," whispered JJ. "Old JJ will hold you real softly and won't let no one hurt you. Come here to daddy. Everything will be alright now."

The giant man slid in beside Julie on the couch and cradled her in his massive arms. Julie didn't resist. To his surprise, she seemed to mold herself against him, eyes closed and childlike.

The loudspeaker interrupted their euphoria.

"Please open Envelope Four and proceed."

JJ didn't move for the longest time. Finally, he reached a long arm to the table and took the envelope.

Across the hall in Room 4, Alex already had done the same. He mirrored with his new partner, Mona, what was happening in all four rooms at once:

"It is time for the women to take charge. Women may have the men do anything the women choose, except actions that would bring about bodily harm. Men may not touch the women unless asked to do so. Men may quit now if they desire, otherwise, ladies there are no limits! Proceed and enjoy!

The television screen in front of Alex and Mona came to life and showed Julie cuddled in JJ's massive arms. Alex seemed to lose his ability to breathe for a split second. Both jealousy and lust washed through him at the sight. The giant black man was gently stroking Julie's hair back from her face. They both seemed to have forgotten the game entirely. A purring Mona forced Alex back to reality.

"What will I do with you?" Mona whispered. "Anything I want. God, the choices...how will I ever decide. Would you like to quit? Before I fuck you up badly!"

"I think your husband may be watching us," Alex reasoned. "We are watching my wife, so likely he is watching you."

"You are not talking your way out of this one, buddy," said Mona with assurance, "but you could quit, you know. Otherwise, you will be my slave. I am not a nice slave owner! My family dates back to the first in Australia, criminals they were. Tough people, we are. Rough...I am."

Alex's cock was still throbbing from his previous encounter. He knew that one little touch would cause him to cum instantly. His cock distracted him, so what Mona was saying at first didn't really sink in. All Alex could see or hear vividly was JJ quietly stroking his wife's tear-stained cheeks. Alex felt himself vacillating between anger and amazing desire.

In Room 3, the scene was very different. Ingrid sat with her legs apart, skirt raised. She had pulled one of her breasts all the way up to her lips and was licking her own nipple. Her pussy actually gleamed in the bright lights. Ingrid seemed to be a real life porn queen in action.

George stood across the room. His eyes were wide and his mouth had fallen completely open. He looked over Ingrid's body from her bodacious breasts to her naked pussy dripping with her juices. The entire room smelled of sex.

"Eat my pussy," said Ingrid salaciously. Her bright red, fake fingernails pointed the way to her naked love nest. "Eat it good or quit, Georgie-peorgie. You had better lick it good. Or, I might just have you lick somewhere else...somewhere really naughty."

Ingrid's words were icy and hard. George watched in amazement as Ingrid's long fingers separated her labia and obscenely revealed her entire pussy opening. She scraped a red nail across her engorged clitoris that protruded visibly and her eyes rolled back into her head.

George looked first at the door, then at the television screen. Beverly appeared there, standing at the bar. Ian was across the room from her removing his trousers. George wondered if Ian had decided to quit.

"I'm waiting, boy," snarled Ingrid. "Don't keep me waiting."

"Forgive me, baby," George said to the TV screen.

"All you fucking guys are alike," sneered Ingrid acerbically. "As long as you cum every time, the sex is great. Wham-bam. Well now, Georgie, you get to make me cum real slow...with your tongue...and you don't get to cum at all." Ingrid plainly was enjoying her newly acquired the power.

George didn't dignify her with a response. He quietly took his place in front of her spread-eagle legs and stared at her moist pussy from close range. The smell of pure pussy was overpowering.

From Room 1, JJ watched and heard the entire scene between Ingrid and George unfold. JJ's jaw clinched with hate and anger when George plunged his tongue into Ingrid's open pussy. The casino camera zoomed in for an extreme close-up. Ingrid wrinkled pussy lips distended from a bed of wispy fine blond pubic hair. George's pointed tongue moved up and down along her glistening slit while Ingrid moaned in ecstasy.

"Mother-fucker," grunted JJ.

His outburst startled Julie. She had been enjoying both the quiet intimacy and the inactivity. Slowly her mind had begun to clear. The television image of George in full-color cunnilingus almost sent her back into shock again.

"That your wife?" she muttered quietly.

"The bitch ordered him to do that," responded JJ. "She did it, not him. Damn her."

"What?" said Julie. Now her full attention had returned.

"The card, the instructions, weren't you listening?" said JJ. "The instructions said that women can have the men do anything the women say. I can't believe that she told that fat motherfucker to eat her pussy right on television. Goddamn that bitch."

"Show me your penis," said Julie very quietly.

"Mother-fucker," JJ blurted again. "I may have to beat the shit out of that bitch when all this is done.... him too. Damn, look at her. She is liking it."

Recognition of Julie's words suddenly came over JJ.

"What did you say?"

"Take out your penis and masturbate yourself," said Julie triumphantly.

"You want to see my Anaconda, baby? Ok, JJ will show you his big ole Johnson. But, be warned, baby. You might not ever be satisfied again after seeing this one. Once you go black, you won't ever go back!"

With that, JJ unzipped and lowered his pants. As his underwear came down, JJ's cock seemed to spring from his pants. It was at least twice the size of Alex's. Julie was astonished by its length and thickness, but even more so by its color. It was deepest purple with even darker bulging veins and a broad heart-shaped, hood-like tip.

Without warning, Julie began to laugh. Tiny giggles grew into doubled over guffaws. Tears flowed from Julie's eyes. She stopped to breath only to break out into greater laughter. She pointed at JJ's cock and then held her sides.

"What the fuck?" said JJ. "What the matter with you, bitch?"

Julie's roaring laughter continued. It was so loud that Mona and Alex could faintly hear her through the wall in the next room.

Alex had something more serious to hold his attention, however...his absolute and undivided attention! He lay across the couch, stomach down. A beer bottle from the bar painfully protruded from his ass. Mona was delighting in violating Alex in the most embarrassing way possible. She was sure that he would quit instead of enduring such an indignity. But, so far Alex was tolerating being ass fucked by an empty beer bottle.

Alex found courage in watching Julie on television as she laughed heartily at JJ. JJ stood with his now flaccid cock dangling. Julie continued to point and laugh deliriously.

JJ's monster cock caught Mona's attention. She stopped twisting the beer bottle for a moment and stared at the giant dick.

"My god, he is hung like a fucking mule," she said almost to herself. "I thought my Ian was pretty big, but, mother of god, that's a fucking snake...a cobra with balls. I had heard that was the way with blacks over here."

Alex closed his eyes and smiled. Julie clearly had the upper hand now and he was proud of her. Despite his current indignity, the Adams were hanging tough.

On another screen, Beverly had watched dumbfounded as Mona shoved the bottle in and out of Alex's ass.

Mona may be on the right track, Beverly thought. If that doesn't make Alex quit, nothing will. But, I can't do that...to anyone. So, how can I get Ian to quit?

"Ok...ah...Mr. Townsend, you may start by...ah...taking off all your clothes," said Beverly buying time as her mind raced for a solution.

Ian did as he was told. After a moment, he was wearing only his briefs.

"Everything...off," Beverly ordered.

Ian lowered his briefs and revealed his rather long, serpentine cock. He stood red-faced awaiting his next order.

"Good...I mean, not good...It is good, I mean, a good one. Oh, fuck it." Beverly clearly was flustered by Ian's nakedness.

Ian began to think that he might be gaining the upper hand.

"Ok, now that you are naked," said Beverly, "why don't you and the Missus simply drop out? Think about it, Mr. Townsend. Think about the next part of this game. You have to know that in the next portion the men will get their turn...their revenge. Young Miss Mona will get back what she is doing to Mr. Adams in spades, I imagine. She is being a bad little girl. I hate to think what will happen to her next. Why don't you just head out the door?"

Beverly motioned at the screen where Mona was grinning broadly as she twisted the bottle in Alex's ass.

"No," said Ian. "I'm staying as long as she is staying."

"Then jack off right here and now," said Beverly in triumph. "That way your one big cum for the evening will be at your own hand, not inside me."

Beverly obviously was pleased by her new strategy.

"Do you see this, George, my love, my life?" Beverly gestured toward the camera. "I hope you are watching cause young Ian here is going to pound his pud...ah...wank his weiner...beat his meat...just for the two of us. Get to it, Mr. Aussie man."

"I can't just jack off right here," Ian protested. "I got no...ah...no stimulation. I can't just start pounding it. I doesn't work that way."

"Then quit!" said Beverly.

In exasperation, Ian began to stroke his flaccid cock. He quickly turned red all over. Beverly turned, helped herself to a fresh drink, and smiled.

Across the hall, George removed his face from Ingrid's pussy long enough to pluck a couple of pubic hairs from his tongue and glance up at the television. Ian was flailing away at his cock with little success. George smiled just as broadly as Beverly had done.

Well, he didn't quit yet, but old Bev has him going.

Suddenly, Ingrid rolled over and pushed George to the floor. He crashed hard enough to displace the coffee table a few inches. She placed her pussy over his face and began to pound her pelvic bone into his nose. George maneuvered his tongue back into the right place, mainly to protect his nose from breaking, just as Ingrid began to near her climax. She screamed as an orgasm swarmed over her. Her hips ground against George's face. Suddenly, juices began to pour from her pussy drenching George.

"Ahhhhhh!" Ingrid shouted. She continued to violently assault George's face with her pussy. George held on for dear life. His face was in intense pain.

JJ, still with cock in hand, saw it all on TV.

"That fucking bitch!" he muttered. "She's cumming...I knew it...she's cumming on that fat mother-fucker's face. I will fucking kill her. I will kill her ass for doing that!"

Julie's laughter quickly subsided at the sight of George and Ingrid. Julie had never considered any sort of oral sex until this very moment. She could never imagine having the courage to ask Alex to do such a vile thing. She was sure that he would be completely grossed out and offended by such an unnatural act.

Nevertheless, Julie noted that Ingrid was having the most extraordinary orgasm possible. At once, Julie realized that this might be her only chance to have such an experience. Chills coursed through her body at the very thought. Her reasoning may have been flawed, but it was her reasoning and she decided to act on it.

"Do that to me," Julie whispered.

"What?" said JJ.

"Do that same thing to me...right now. And, if you are such a cool sex god and all, you will do it right and make me have an orgasm just like your wife!"

Julie shocked even herself with her wantonness. She didn't know exactly what to do next. She only knew that she was sexually inflamed and wanted to feel what she had just witnessed. This was her one big chance. If her new marriage survived all this, she would never have another opportunity to try oral sex, much less oral sex with a football star...especially with somewhat of a blessing from her husband.

Without thinking, Julie lifted her hips and pulled her dress above her panties. Abruptly, she panicked. She started to push her dress back down when two giant hands shoved her knees apart.

"Oh god," she groaned. "I take it baaaaa..."

Her words disappeared when a giant hand grasped the front of her panties and ripped them off of her. Her panties just seemed to disintegrate in JJ's strong, massive mitts.

"We'll see who has the last laugh now, baby," said JJ. "Remember, once you go black..."

He aimed his tongue at Julie's sweet pussy and plunged it into where no man's tongue had gone before. Julie suddenly was on fire all over. She began to tremble from head to toe. The tremble amplified until her entire body shook. JJ found her clitoris immediately and began to pummel it with his tongue. Julie went into rapture. In her imagination, she stood on a high, wind swept cliff. Without her permission, her body started to plunge over the precipice. In free flight, Julie felt orgasm after orgasm.

Watching as best he could in Room 4, Alex was in a state of disbelief. That was his wife with her eyes tightly closed with lust. That was his innocent, new wife being savaged by JJ's darting tongue. And, she had ordered it.

Alex also was about to cum. The ass fucking that Mona had provided him at first was painful, but now, each stroke against his prostate made him more in need of release. Julie's scream from the television drew his attention. He watched in shock as the large black man tormented his wife's tender pussy. And, Julie obviously loved every minute. That realization pushed Alex over his brink and he deposited his full load of sticky cum all over the leather cushions of the couch.

"Euooo," said Mona. "Nasty. That will leave a stain."

Without warning, the obnoxious buzzer sounded once again. Chapter 10

"Pay the winners! Oh my, what a spectacle!"

John Cord took a moment to survey the scene before him. His dancers had paired off and were simulating all sorts of explicit intimacies on the various stages around the room. The island music had slowed to a pulsating bump and grind. The crowd swirled around him. Sexual tension in the room was palpable. Some guests were dancing, others were unashamedly making out in the midst of the crowd. One man, in John's clear view, had raised the front of his wife's dress and was fingering her pussy in the middle of the dance floor. Those still betting remained glued to the television monitors. Some couples watched the TV screens while standing very close together. Occasionally, John saw a hand disappear under a skirt or inside a blouse among those individuals. The atmosphere was positively electric.

Even John's cock throbbed in all the excitement. Most importantly, money was being won and lost virtually every second. As usual, the house always won the greater share.

I couldn't have gotten better players for tonight's game if I had hand picked them and paid them a fortune, John mused. This is great! Fucking terrific! And all the patrons here tonight will bring back hundreds of their friends! The news of this will spread far and wide!

John stepped up to the microphone and announced, "Now we move to the final...that is, perhaps the final portion of this game. These players are showing real staying power, don't you think? Watch the monitors and see what will happen. Drinks for the next 30 minutes are on the house! Condoms...he he...are available at the bar."

The whirling crowd roared its approval.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, there seems to be a...ah...discussion, shall we say, among our male players. Look at Monitor 6. I'm giving 2-1 odds on at least one bloody nose in the next two minutes or less. Place your bets."

The four male players all gathered about the same time in the hallway. JJ went straight for George.

"As soon as I win the goddamned money, I'm going to kill you, mother-fucker!" JJ jabbed his beefy finger into George's chest.

"Didn't you say something about sweet pussy earlier, sir?" George retorted. "Well right now I have this sweet Nordic pussy juice all over my face. I hope it hasn't been somewhere that will give me a disease of some kind. STD's of the nose are a bitch, I hear."

Before anyone could react, JJ drew his fist back and was about to punch George directly in the face. Suddenly a door slammed open behind them.

"Mr. Johnson! Gentlemen!"

It was Bianca holding a set of small envelopes. JJ froze in mid punch. Bianca moved quickly into the midst of the men.

"Gentlemen, would you be so kind as to deliver these envelopes to your respective playing partners at the beginning of the next round?"

Bianca placed herself between George and JJ and smiled her million-dollar smile. For JJ to strike George, he now had to do it over or through Bianca. All the men stood in stark silence.

1...345678