Casino du Roturier

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly could not see Ingrid. Her television showed only George. But, she imagined what was happening.

I don't know if I can strip, she thought, with the whole world watching and all.

"Luck has to change this time, baby," said JJ. "Has to." He tossed the "oral sex with woman" chip into the pot. George again added one of his "plain" ones.

JJ took a quick look at his cards and grinned. A pair of Kings...that's better.

To JJ's chagrin, however, George bet another of his plain chips. Now JJ was in a quandary. He would have to put in a very serious chip in order to call. He toyed with the other "oral sex" chip and finally tossed it in.

"I'll take three cards, " said JJ.

"None for me," said George.

Damn, thought JJ. I'm fucked...that is, Ingrid is fucked, I guess.

JJ received three new cards from the dealer who, in turn, said, "Another bet, Mr. Morgan?"

George bet his "disrobe" chip and smiled directly at JJ. JJ looked at his cards. Two red three's smiled back at him.

Well, I'll be...two pair...kings and threes...a damn good hand...but what is that motherfucker holding?

JJ was in anguish. He looked up at the television. Ingrid sat brazenly with her arms and legs apart. Her pussy was in full view of the camera. JJ took that as a sign and tossed in the "straight sex chip."

"I call," he said.

"Damn," whispered George. "Sorry, honey. I tried." He tossed his hand out on the table.

"Mother-fucker, you didn't have anything," said JJ incredulously. "You fucking tried to steal the pot. You son-of-a-bitch...and it almost worked! Son-of-a-bitch!"

George shrugged. JJ raked in all the chips from the pot.

"I'm cashing it this 'get naked' chip on yo' wife immediately then," said JJ jubilantly. "Let's see them tits, lady."

Beverly already had begun to undress. Her face burned red. She unbuttoned her long gown and slowly pulled it downward. After considerable resistance, the soft fabric yielded and Beverly's plain white bra came into view.

"We can quit, if you want, babe," said George.

"If we quit, I'll have to get naked or if we play on, I still have to get naked. Seems like a no-brainer to me, baby," answered Beverly. "I hope I don't embarrass you too much."

"I am very proud," answered George.

A few deft motions and off came Beverly's bra. Her pendulous breasts sagged under their own weight. Her small nipples grew erect almost instantly. Beverly looked over her shoulder at Bianca.

"I guess you get used to this after a while?" she asked.

"Never," replied Bianca with a wink.

Beverly slipped off her white panties and the crowd in La Domaine Riche reacted noisily with shrieks and yelps. Under her panties, Beverly wore a dense, profuse patch of bright red pubic hair. Her bush seemed to twinkle in the bright lights.

"You are looking good there, babe," said George. "But now, our position is serious. The next hand...do we play it?"

"Play on," said Beverly. She stood proudly before the ever-present camera. It all seemed a bit easier in a virtually empty room instead of in front of a host of people, even if she knew that host was staring at her in earnest right now.

Cards spun to the table once again. Both the "disrobe" chips were now gone, but JJ held both the plain ones. JJ anted with one of the plain chip, George with his "oral sex with woman chip." JJ bet his second plain chip and, to everyone's shock, George immediately folded.

JJ was almost beside himself.

"I'm cashing this one right now." JJ triumphantly held the Morgan's "Oral Sex with Woman" chip aloft. "Oh, baby...right now...cashing it in!"

Cheers erupted in La Domaine Riche. Stewards frantically moved among the crowd taking and pay off bets while Julie, Alex, Mona and Ian watched in utter amazement.

"Well, George, my love, in this life we do have new experiences on occasion, don't we?"

Beverly tried to be nonchalant, but her hands had already begun to tremble.

"I guess we shouldn't judge to harshly until after we have tried the...ah...new things," she continued.

George peeked through his upraised fingers as he helplessly watched the television monitor.

"How does this work," Beverly asked Bianca. "I've never done it with a woman."

"Don't worry, I'll do all the work. You just relax and enjoy," Bianca whispered.

The lanky island woman moved around in front of Beverly and allowed her robe to fall from her body. It gathered in a gentle pool at her feet. Bianca's milk-chocolate body stood in stark contrast to Beverly's very light complexion. Bianca moved closer to Beverly and smoothed a lock of hair back away from Beverly's face. Cold chills erupted in Beverly in reaction to Bianca's tender touch. After a moment or two, Beverly's whole body was trembling. Bianca kissed Beverly gently on the lips and then, with little kisses and bites, began to work her way down the front of Beverly's body.

George felt his cock grow hard at the sight. He watched as Beverly eased back into the soft leather couch, closed her eyes, and concentrated on sensations, the likes of which she had never felt before. Slowly, all the rest of Beverly's world seemed to disappear and only her feelings were left. Thoughts of others watching, worries about George, and everything else seemed to draw away to a distant place leaving only plain and simple lust behind.

Bianca licked her way across Beverly's stomach and pressed her nose into Beverly's abundant pubic bush. This was Bianca's favorite part. Something about that pussy fragrance always turned Bianca on. She eased Beverly's legs apart and tenderly touched Beverly's slit. Lightening bolts instantly zapped through Beverly's body.

Bianca followed her fingers with her tongue. As she did so, Beverly began to go over the edge. In quick succession, Bianca's tongue found Beverly's clitoris and her fingers found her vagina, first one finger, then two. A moment of furious manipulation of both caused Beverly to experience a massive orgasm.

"Ohhhh....ohhhh.....ohhhhh, Jesus god.....ohhhhhh!" shouted Beverly as a second orgasm, more powerful than the first, shook her. She unconsciously grasped each of her nipples and began to pinch and tweak them.

George and John Cord's host watched in astonishment. Beverly moaned and seemed to shake for a long time. Finally, her orgasms began to subside.

"Enough...oh god, that's enough. Damn, you do that well," gasped Beverly. "That was fucking amazing, pardon my French."

Beverly curled up on the couch and enjoyed the afterglow. Applause rippled through John Cord's elite gambling room yet again.

"Was that something else or what, ladies and gentlemen?" he shouted. "You will not see anything like that at another casino...nowhere in the world, but here!" exulted John Cord. "And all the players remain in the game...remarkable. So, there is more to come! Place your bets."

Ian glanced at Mona.

"A fucking loony bin, this is, doll, a bunch of crazy rich people," he muttered.

"Certainly is."

The penthouse dealer, Carl, stared down once again at George and JJ.

"Ready?" he said calmly.

"Do you see stuff like this everyday, Carl?" said George. "If so, you have the most amazing job on earth...and likely the hardest dick."

"No, sir," said Carl with a grin. "Not every day!"

George paused before he anted his "Oral Sex with a Man" chip. Somehow he knew that it would not be the man delivering the oral sex if this instruction came to pass. He tossed the chip into the center of the table. JJ smiled and followed with his comfortably safe plain chip.

Cards were dealt and JJ groaned inside. He held nothing but a mismatched bunch of cards.

George immediately tossed in his "straight sex" chip. JJ raised an eyebrow and folded. George groaned and flipped three eights on the table. JJ grinned broadly.

"A push, I'd say," said JJ.

Cards flew again from Carl's fingers and two plain chips found their way to the table as ante. This time JJ could hardly contain his delight. He held a pair of Aces and a pair of eights. JJ tried to look grim and keep a "poker" face, but he found such very difficult. He began to have visions of Beverly refusing to blow the islander. Those were followed quickly with visions of he and Ingrid holding $500,000.

To JJ's surprise and delight, George bet one of his own chips before JJ could do so.

The son-of-a-bitch has a little something to bet with...now if I play this cool, I'll have his ass for sure.

"I'll see that and raise one," said JJ tossing both his oral sex chips into the pot.

"I'll check," said George. He confidently tossed in his "straight sex" chip.

"One card," said JJ. His confidence was really growing and showing now.

"No cards," said George.

With that, JJ raised an eyebrow and peeked at his new card. Another 2 peeked back at him.

A full house, realized JJ...a goddamned full house!

"There will be no buying the pot this time," said JJ. "Except maybe...if the buyer is ME!" He triumphantly tossed in his "straight sex" chip for emphasis. "I raise."

George quietly added his last chip...anal sex...to the pot.

"I call," said George. He thought, if JJ wins, there is no way I will allow Beverly to do any anal stuff, so that will be it...if we lose this hand, we lose the half million with dignity and go home.

"Done," said JJ. "Read 'em and weep, mother-fucker!" He threw his hand, face up, on the table and started to rake in all the chips.

The sound of both Ingrid and Beverly gasping reverberated over sound system in La Domaine Riche. Groans and cheers followed from the bettors who were playing along with the televised game. Even John Cord felt a chill-bump or three in the excitement of wondering what the outcome would be.

"Well...no...I...don't...think so," whispered George finally.

He dealt his cards one at a time in front of JJ...three, four, five, six, seven...all of hearts.

JJ sucked in a breath and didn't release it for a long while.

"Hey, Bev," said George quietly. "We appear to have won."

The sound of a female scream shattered the silence. JJ couldn't tell whether it came from Beverly or Ingrid.

"You lucky sack-of-shit," muttered JJ.

When Beverly's screams began to die down, the dealer and the two men sat motionless around the table, each seemingly reluctant to say or do anything.

Finally a small, slurred voice from the television monitor said, "What do I have to do now, JJ...suck this young man's dick?"

Anger began to swell within JJ. It was obvious that he wanted to do harm to someone right now. The muscles in JJ's jaw were almost vibrating. He pulsed all over with anger.

George looked JJ directly in the eye and quietly, contemplatively spoke, "Now the big question...are you willing to hand over a half-million dollars to me just to keep from having to watch your wife suck that handsome brown man's cock? Or would having him fuck her be more convincing to you? I wonder..."

JJ sat motionless.

"I wonder how many other people in this casino are watching us on television right now...watching the well-known celebrity and famous professional football player, JJ Johnson, trying to decide what $500,000 is really worth," George continued. "People will be talking about this for years to come...hmmm...they'll all be talking about the day JJ Johnson decided to let his wife suck another man's cock...for the money!"

JJ's hands began to shake as if Mr. Parkinson's disease had come to pay a visit.

A drunken voice sounded again, "Honey, I ready to give him a go."

JJ's head jerked toward the giant plasma screen. What he saw made his mouth fall open. Ingrid was seated in front of the island man holding open his robe. The man's large cock dangled in front of her. Her alcohol-reddened face was inches away from it.

"I'd like to cash in Mr. And Mrs. Johnson's 'oral sex with male' chip, please," said George.

"Ok," said Ingrid without waiting for JJ to respond. Before anyone to condone or object, Ingrid brought the man's long, dark cock into her mouth. Her bright red lipstick stood in stark contrast to the man's dark brown member. Almost instantly, the cock grew in size and shape until it was erect and rigid. Ingrid began to take her work seriously. Her mouth moved up and down along most of the cock's full length.

"Oh, Jesus," moaned JJ. He put his head down in his arms as if he were an elementary school child in the process of voting secretly.

The muscular island man began to react passionately to Ingrid's oral stimulation. He closed his eyes and braced himself for orgasm.

"Stop," shouted George. "Now I would like to cash in their 'straight sex' chip...please."

Ingrid responded by removing her mouth from the cock, but continuing to stroke it gently. Slowly, she arose and bent over the couch, ass high in the air."

"Ok, that's enough. Stop. Don't do that, baby. They can keep the money. We are out of here. JJ knows when to retreat and come back another day. Will someone go get my wife off that dude's dick and help her find her way back out here? She's not in any shape to do it herself."

"Your clothes, Mr. Johnson?" said Carl, the dealer.

"What?" answered JJ.

"Your clothing belongs to the house if you are going to quit, sir."

JJ, clearly now a beaten man, stood head hanging and began to unbutton his shirt. Chapter 12

George and Beverly Morgan watched on the big screen in John Cord's office as six absolutely naked people walked through the center of his casino. Alex, Julie, Ian, Mona, JJ, and Ingrid all made their way circuitously around banks of slot machines on their way to the Casino du Roturier's front door. Their heads were held high as they accepted the cheers of all the casino patrons along their path. The people in the main hall had not seen the extended game. That was reserved for the special gamblers in La Domaine Riche; however, the patrons knew that these were the casino's latest victims, proud losers...now proud naked losers.

"You will receive a cashier's check in a moment for $500,000 and a little document for the United States government's tax people. We are in the middle of the Caribbean, but we still cooperate fully with the IRS here." John Cord chuckled even though what was funny about his statement was not clear. "Then you can walk out of here too...naked, of course."

"What?" shouted George and Beverly simultaneously.

"Well, the casino still owns your clothes, I believe," said John Cord with a sheepish grin.

"Oh, come on," groaned Beverly, "Haven't we been through enough and haven't people seen enough of this old lady body?"

"I suppose we would be willing to sell your clothes back to you," laughed John.

"How much?" asked George.

"Oh, how about $500,000?"

"Fuck you very much, Mr. Cord," replied George.

"Undress then...your money is waiting for you downstairs. I must tell you that you were wonderful players, by the way. And I did alright too," said John Cord. "FYI, I made approximately $160,000 on that last hand of poker alone. The house brought in that much money on the last hand despite that Alex and Julie Adams won $5,000 from me. They somehow knew you were not bluffing, Mr. Morgan."

"Good for them," said Beverly. "Alright, my love. Let's give Mr. Cord his little show. Time to strip and go home, I guess."

Beverly began to remove her shirt.

"I hope you don't mind one more little indiscretion of mine," said John.

Beverly raised her eyebrows as she tossed her blouse aside on a nearby chair.

"I have this little fetish, so to speak...not to worry...you just proceed," whispered John.

"How many times have I heard the word, proceed, tonight?" asked Beverly. "Too many, I'd say."

"Well, Mr. Cord, I am proceeding here for the last time," said George. He dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Bianca?" John Cord motioned the statuesque island beauty over to him.

"Yes, sir," said Bianca obediently.

Beverly had just wiggled out of here dress when she noticed Bianca's new task. Beverly's eyes popped, as did George's.

John stared directly at Beverly's opulent, bra-encased breasts. Bianca had another mission, however. She knelt in front of John Cord, opened his pants, and exposed his rather smallish cock.

Beverly took in a deep breath.

"Well, I'll be..." grunted George.

Bianca busied herself quickly with something in a little bag. Her hands immerged glistening with oil.

"Continue undressing, please. Don't mind me," said John Cord.

George and Beverly looked one another. George shrugged and removed his shirt. Beverly followed suit while keeping a watchful eye on John and Bianca.

As if this happened in everyday life, Bianca began to gently stroke John's now fully erect cock while John watched Beverly and George undress.

Beverly looked on in amazement, but continued to disrobe. When she unhooked her bra and allowed her pendulous breasts to hang free, Bianca increased her speed and John Cord moaned approval.

George and Beverly glanced at each other before removing their briefs and panties, and then they pulled down their last remaining garments in tandem. Beverly's bright red pubic hair glistened in the bright lights while George's cock seemed a bit on the shy side.

Beverly's natural tendency was to try to protect her modesty by covering breasts and bush. When she did so, John pouted at her. Without saying a word, Beverly put a hand on each hip, thrust her tits forward, and glared down at John Cord.

A touch to her head caused Bianca to stop her ministrations.

"George, I have a proposition for you. I flip a coin; heads, you win; tails, I win."

Beverly's brow furrowed instantly.

"And, the stakes," asked George.

"You win, you both get your clothes back, plus, shall we say $10,000? I win, I get to fuck your wife."

"We will be saying good night, Mr. Cord, and enjoying a naked stroll out of here," said George without hesitation.

"Ok, $20,000 and you get to fuck Bianca," said Cord.

George let out a hearty laugh. "No sir, not this time...although you are a beautiful woman, madam."

John Card already had directed Bianca's mouth back to his engorged cock.

Beverly now stood proudly naked and swelling with pride. George started to speak. Just then, spurts of sperm ejaculated from John' cock and flew into a towel that Bianca conveniently held underneath.

"Thanks," said John. "George, I'll bet you..."

"No," interrupted Beverly. "He is not interested."

"Good bye then," whispered John.

A moment later, Beverly and George burst out into the humid night air in the front drive of the casino. The sound of the crashing surf reminded them that they were still in paradise. A golf cart taxi waited patiently nearby.

"To the resort hotel," said Beverly to the cab driver as they climbed inside, "and don't look around while you are driving."

"Yes, ma'am," said the dark-skinned driver. He grinned from ear to ear.

With that, Beverly took George's naked cock in her hand and gave it a short stroke.

"I'll give you about 15 minutes and $500,000 to cut that out," whispered George.

"Done," replied Beverly.

(End, your comments???)

1...345678