Cassie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers

"Oh yeah, that's what I want, fill me with your sperm. Fill me with your sperm."

I did too, I shot my morning load into her until she was overflowing with my cum.

Cassie sat up and threw her arms around me, and kissed me for several minutes. "I really love you, Tim."

"Yeah, I know, Cassie, and I love you too. I always have."

"Are you sure about this baby thing? I mean, if I find out that I am pregnant, you do want to keep it, don't you?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I do want you to keep it; I want us to keep it. How long until you know if you're pregnant?" I asked.

"The information I've been reading says that I can do a pregnancy test between fourteen and twenty-one days, but its more reliable if you wait the entire twenty-one days. I could do a self test or go to a doctor to be sure."

"Why don't we do that?" I asked. Three weeks from today we'll get a pregnancy test and check it out and see if you are. Can you tell, you know, just tell that you're pregnant?"

"I don't know, but the test should tell."

"Great. We'll do that then. I've got to get out of here. I need to run by my apartment and get some things before I head over to class," I said to my sister, Cassie, as I leaned over and gave her a kiss.

"God, I had a great time with you this weekend."

"I had a great time with you, too, Tim. Do you really think that this will work out? You know, for the two of us?"

"Cassie, we'll make it work out. The biggest thing is telling dad once you get pregnant."

"What if in three weeks I'm not pregnant?"

"Then we'll keep on trying. I'm getting used to the idea of living with you and raising our child together, Cassie. Nothing's changing my mind now."

I kissed Cassie good bye and headed out the door. When I got part way home I got a text from her.

"Study room tonight?"

"Yeah, for sure."

I was looking forward to seeing Cassie again tonight.

When I got to my apartment, my room mate was just leaving.

"Have a good weekend?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, the best."

"You'll have to tell me about it tonight," he said as he walked to the bus stop.

I went inside, changed my clothes, grabbed my books, and headed out for the day. I had three classes; one in the morning, early, and two in the afternoon, finishing at four, after which I grabbed a sandwich on campus and headed over to the study room.

I was deep in my studies when the door opened. It was Cassie, carrying a back pack full of books.

"How's your day been?" I asked her as she sat down across from me, opening a book.

"Long," I replied, noticing how sexy she looked in her shorts and tube top.

"I really have some studying to catch up on. I didn't get much done over the weekend for some reason," she said with a sexy grin.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I have a shit load of work to do, too."

We studied for at least two hours before we both needed a break.

"Wanna go for a walk?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied as Cassie stood and the two of us walked through the library to the door. We walked for a few minutes, when Cassie asked if we could sit down on a bench for a few minutes and talk.

"What's up" I asked.

"Nothing, really, just thinking about things."

"Anything in particular?" I asked.

"Yeah, about the two of us. Do you really want to have a baby with me?"

"Yeah, I think so," I replied. "I've thought a lot about it; most of the day."

"I was afraid that once you got away from me, you'd have second thoughts about it."

"I have had second thoughts, but I still want to go through with this. I'm looking forward to the two of us living together and all."

"Have you thought anymore about how we'll tell dad?" she asked.

"Not really, have you?"

"Well, I thought that we could go home, you know, once I know for sure that I'm pregnant, and I could tell him, but I'd need you there for moral support. He's gonna freak, you know."

"Yeah, he is. This isn't going to be easy."

"I know, and I don't want to hurt him, but I'll have to tell him. I was thinking we could go home for a weekend at the beginning of the summer. I shouldn't be showing yet, but I will be by the end of the summer. Do you think he'll disown me or anything like that?"

"I don't know, it'll be one hell of a shock for him, thats for sure. I think he'll come around, but I don't know exactly how he'll take the news. Are you still sticking with the story that you got knocked up at a party or something like that?"

"I think so, for now, anyway, who knows. Do you think he'll agree for me to move in with you?"

"Well, he can't really do anything about that. I'll tell him that I think that's the best thing. Maybe he'll think that's best, but if not, that's what you're going to do. I'll tell him that we've talked about it and it seems the best thing for you, you know, to move in with me so I can look after you and all."

"Are you scared?"

"No, not really. I've thought through it, and I still think that will be the best thing to do. We only have a few weeks then, before we go home and tell him."

"Yeah. I'll need you there when I tell him and all, just in case he freaks out or something."

"I'll be there with you. It's not going to be easy, but you'll have to tell him, so we might as well get it over with."

Cassie threw her arms around me and kissed me, thanking me for not leaving her or anything once I discovered what she was doing. I have to admit that I was really upset at first, but now that I've thought about it, I'm really glad to know how much she loves me. I know its strange, but I'm really looking forward to this, except for the part about telling our dad.

"There's one other thing," she continued.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's about me, you know, being with other guys and all. I mean, I can't really do that now, you know, while I'm fertile and all. I don't know, Tim, what I should do."

I was still concerned that Cassie would have regrets if she got pregnant and I was the only guy she'd ever been with, and I didn't want that; but I wasn't sure now that I wanted her to experience anyone but me.

"I'll leave that to you, Cassie. I want you to be sure about being with me. I've had a few girls in the past couple of years. I've been there and done that. I just want you to be sure; that you don't have regrets later on. You're so young to be making such a commitment, you know, without experimenting some, but that's your decision. I don't want to force you into anything. You have to make up your own mind."

Cassie and I walked back to the study room and worked for another couple of hours, until the library closed, and then I walked her back to her apartment before heading off to mine.

Once I got home, my room mate was all over me about this new girl I'd met. I told him about our weekend together, leaving out the part about the new girl being my sister, and the part about her trying to get pregnant.

"Well, I'm leaving for the weekend, so the place is yours if you want it," he said.

"Thanks, that might work out," I told him, looking forward to another weekend with Cassie.

I went to bed late, after we talked a little more.

The next morning, I hated that my bed was empty, missing Cassie. I really enjoyed the way she woke me up yesterday morning, and missed having her here with me. I got a shower, dressed, grabbed some breakfast, and headed out for classes again.

Cassie and I met in the study room again that night, and I told her that my room mate was going away for the weekend and asked her if she wanted to stay over at my place. She got excited about that and said that she'd love to. We arranged for her to come on over to my apartment Friday evening, and that we'd go out somewhere for dinner. She liked that.

The rest of the week went along quickly, and soon it was Friday. My room mate left in the early afternoon and wouldn't be back until late Sunday night, he said. I sent Cassie a text and told her to come on over around five or so, and she could drop off her things before we went out.

It was around five thirty when she knocked on the door, and I let her in. She was dressed in short cut offs and a white top, cut down low in the front. God, she looked good.

She came in and dropped her bag on the floor, threw her arms around me, and we kissed. We hadn't been together all week other than the library, and it was good to be alone with her again. I couldn't keep my hands off my sister, dropping them to her ass as she slipped her tongue inside my mouth.

Cassie reached down and started unfastening my jeans as I continued feeling her ass. She wasted no time pulling my cock out, and immediately dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth, sucking it and rubbing my balls. I reached down and pushed my jeans over my ass, and they fell to the floor. Cassie continued sucking me as I held her head encouraging her to continue. I was so excited to have my sister in my apartment, and thinking of all the things we were going to do together, I started to cum without warning her.

Cassie sucked harder on my cock when I started to ejaculate. I shot several loads into her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. She stood up and kissed me again, telling me that we were going to have sex all weekend, which certainly went well with me.

I went into the bathroom to clean up, and came back out to see Cassie standing by the door.

"I'm ready to get something else to eat, Tim. That was good, but not very filling," she said, laughing.

We walked out of the apartment and decided to go to a Mexican place that was nearby.

I ordered each of us a margarita, and then we ordered our dinner. We ate together making small talk, with both of us wanting to get back to the apartment to finish what we'd started before we left for dinner. I paid the bill, and we headed back to my place.

Once inside, Cassie started kissing me again, and I started undressing her. I couldn't wait to get her naked again. God, I'd missed seeing her beautiful nude body. In just a few seconds, we were both standing in my living room nude. I took her hand and led her into my bedroom and we both fell down on the bed.

"I want you to eat me, Tim. God, it feels good when you do that."

I moved down to her feet and spread her legs, pulling her to the edge of the bed. With her ass hanging over the side of the bed, I got down between her legs and started playing with her pussy, feeling it along with her tender thighs. I leaned in and ran my tongue along the length of her slit, all the way down to her ass, which caused her to squirm.

"God, that feels so fucking awesome!" she said as I licked her ass.

I grabbed her legs and pushed them apart and back, exposing her pussy and pink pucker, and started licking both of them, from one to the other and back again. I pressed my tongue against her tight ass hole and started licking it while fingering her pussy. I pressed my tongue as deep inside of her as I could, but she was still very tight, so it didn't go far.

"Relax, Cassie," I said to her.

She seemed to relax a little as I continued rimming her ass. I licked it as deep as I could, and then licked my way to her pussy and started eating her out as I fingered her ass. My fingers were getting wet from my saliva and juices, and one of my fingers slid into her ass as I continued licking her and eating her out. God, I was in a state of bliss, and by her moans, so was Cassie. We were both getting into this.

I continued licking her pussy for several more minutes, while fucking her ass with two, then three fingers. I wanted my sister more then ever.

"O god, Tim, I want your cock inside of me. Fuck me, brother, please fuck me." Cassie cried out.

I pulled her legs up over my shoulders and slid my hard cock into her, and made love to my sister. I started thrusting into her as she started moaning louder and louder.

"O god, Tim, that feels so fucking good. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder."

I was giving her all I had. I was driving my cock deep inside of my sister, as I watched her breasts bounce with every thrust. I kept drilling her as I reached up and started fondling her breasts, to her pleasure. We continued like this for about twenty minutes or more, as I watched her face slowly change to the most erotic expression I'd ever seen. I liked watching her expression change as we made love, and I could tell when she was close to orgasm, just by the look on her face.

I wanted this to last longer, so I slowed down and finally pulled out and crawled up beside her, and took her in my arms.

After I held her for a few minutes, Cassie pushed me over on my back, and then climbed on top of me, kissing me passionately. I could feel her reaching down to my cock, and she pressed it back into her sex as she started sliding up and down my body, with her pussy surrounding my hard cock. When she slid down, I went balls deep into her, and she held it there for a few seconds, and then pulled back up, and then pushed down again, taking me all the way in. She continued this for several minutes before sitting straight up on my cock. She started bouncing up and down on me as I watched her breasts flop as she continued riding my cock.

Cassie got that expression on her face again, leaned over me and started shouting, "O god, O god, O god, I'm going to cum. Fuck me, Tim, fuck me."

I started raising my hips off the bed, driving my hard cock deep within my sister as she came violently. She was cursing in short breaths as she came, causing me to hit my orgasm as well. I started shooting my load into my sister until it hurt. She finally stopped riding my cock and fell forward with her head on my chest as I slid my hands down to her firm ass. I held her for several minutes, just feeling the soft skin of her bare ass.

Cassie leaned up and kissed me again, slipping me her tongue, which I gladly took. We kissed for five or ten minutes like that, with my cock still buried deep within her. I was still hard, and was sure I could go another round, when Cassie rolled off of me.

"God, that was good, Tim. That was great."

I had to agree with my sister, we were getting into a rhythm with our love making, and it was bringing more pleasure to each of us then we'd ever imagined.

"Do you want to clean up?" I asked her.

"No, I don't want to move. I want to stay her with you for a while, if that's all right with you," she said.

I wrapped my arms around my sister, letting my hands drop to her ass again, and said, "You can lie there as long as you want, Cassie, It feels so good with your naked body next to mine. I've waited a long time for this, so you lie there as long as you want."

I held my sister until she fell asleep in my arms, and then moved her over a little on the bed so we could both be comfortable. I pulled up the sheet and blanket and covered us both. With her still facing me, I dropped my hand to her ass, pulled her in closer, and watched her as she continued to sleep beside me.

About half an hour later, I was still gazing at my beautiful sister. I pulled the sheet down so I could see her nude body. God she looked beautiful. I never knew she had such a sexy body. I ran my fingers over her breasts and slid them down to her pussy, across her hips and onto her tight ass. I pulled her closer to me, kissed her on the forehead, covered us both backup, and fell asleep beside her.

I woke up around eight thirty, to the smell of bacon cooking. I noticed that the covers were pulled down and my cock was hard and wet. Very wet. Cassie had sucked me off, I was sure, but I had somehow slept through it.

I got out of the bed, put on my boxers, and walked out to the kitchen, where I found my sister standing at the stove, wearing only her bikini panties. I walked over to her and hugged her from behind, both hands covering her breasts, and kissed the back of her neck.

Cassie turned around and kissed me on the mouth, sliding her tongue inside.

"I tried to wake you up earlier, but you're a sound sleeper," she said.

"I noticed. How long did you suck me?"

"About five or ten minutes. You had a lot of cum stored up overnight," she said with a grin.

"I came?"

"I'll say you did! You filled my mouth before I swallowed it all."

"Christ, how did I sleep through that?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think if you were eating me, I'd wake up for sure."

"Next time, wake me up first, I don't want to miss that again."

"I will. Time for breakfast now; your's anyway, I've already had mine, but I think I'll have some eggs and bacon to go with it, I'm still a little hungry," she said jokingly.

Cassie and I finished our breakfast and did the dishes.

"What would you like to do today?" I asked her.

"How about a movie? We haven't been to one in a long time."

"Sounds good to me, I'll check and see what's playing."

We both went back in my bedroom and I checked the local theater on the computer. We saw one we thought we'd like, and the next showing was at 12:30. We decided to go to the show, and then go out for a late lunch, early dinner.

"Now that we've figured that out, how about a shower?" she asked.

"Sounds good," I replied as I immediately dropped my boxers and she took off her panties.

"God, I'm gonna love living with you," I said as I pulled her in for a hug.

We walked to the bathroom and got into the shower. I stood there watching the water pouring over my naked sister and pulled her in for a long, wet kiss. We made out under the shower for a while and then washed each other, something we both loved.

Cassie wrapped her soapy hands around my erection and started moving them up and down. God, it felt great. She continued doing this while I stood there watching. I could notice how much she loved me, by the tenderness of her motions and the expression on her face as she looked deep into my eyes.

Releasing my cock, she ran her hands up my hairless chest, around my shoulders, down my back, finally resting them on my ass. She started rubbing my ass as I moved closer into her, with my hard cock pressed against her abdomen. I reached around her and started rubbing her firm ass as she continued rubbing mine. I leaned forward and kissed her again, slowly moving my hands from her ass to her back, and then to her head, holding her mouth tightly against mine as we made out. It was the most erotic kiss I had ever experienced as our tongues danced inside each other's mouth.

Cassie reached around and started rubbing my cock again, while we continued our kiss.

I reached down and started running my fingers over her pussy, gently, as we were both starting to get excited.

I moved Cassie to the side of the shower, with her back against the wall, and started rubbing her harder and faster. Her kiss became more passionate as I rubbed between her legs, wanting to give her as much pleasure as I possibly could.

Cassie spread her legs, and then, still holding my hardness, pulled me into her and guided my cock between her legs to her dripping pussy. I bent my knees enough to allow me to enter her. I slowly slid my cock into her sex, moving my hands around to her ass, holding a cheek in each hand. I stood up enough so that my cock was deep inside my sister, and started thrusting into her. Cassie had turned her head away from the spray as we continued making love in the shower. After a few minutes in this position, Cassie turned around, and bracing herself against the wall of the shower, reached around and spread her cheeks, giving me a sexy view of her ass and pussy. I leaned forward and pressed my cock against the entrance of her pussy and slowly entered her. I started thrusting into her slowly at first, and then increasing speed as I reached up and held her by her shoulders, with my cock buried deep inside of her. Cassie's moans increased as we continued. I reached under her and started rubbing her pussy as I kept pumping my cock into her. Cassie was moving her hips in rhythm with mine so that she was coming back on me as I drove into her. I rubbed her back as we made love in the shower, and then held onto her hips as we continued.

TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers