Cassie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers

Cassie lowered her head and body down, pressing her ass back against me. She looked so good with the water running over her, and we continued in this position for a good ten minutes, with both of us enjoying it immensely. I could have fucked her like this for the rest of the day.

Cassie brought her head and body back up, turned around, and started kissing me again, while rubbing her breasts. We made out for several more minutes, and then I entered her from the front, pressing her back against the wall of the shower.

I braced myself against the shower wall as I started to enter her, while Cassie spread her legs allowing me more room to maneuver. I started driving my cock deep inside of my sister as she leaned forward and started licking my mouth and face. God, it was erotic, and caused me to drill her harder. Her breasts were bouncing up and down as we made love. I lasted much longer than I expected, before I shot my load into her, filling her. Cassie brought her legs up and wrapped them around me, as I reached under her and held her by her ass. I thrust into her a couple more times, until I was completely exhausted.

I let her down, and we finished washing each other before we finally got out of the shower and dried off.

I walked her back into the bedroom, where we both collapsed on the bed. I reached over and started gently massaging her breasts, not wanting this moment to end.

Finally, we decided we should get dressed and head over to the theater to catch our movie.

We got some popcorn and a couple of drinks. For a Saturday, I thought the place was crowded; although we'd never been to a matinee. There were kids running all over the place. The movie we went to see was rated R, so it was not as full as I assumed the other's were.

Cassie and I took a seat near the rear of the theater and enjoyed our popcorn as we watched the previews. It took about fifteen minutes before our movie started. There were many people in front of us, but none in our row or behind us, so we at least had some privacy.

As the movie started, Cassie snuggled against me, with her head on my shoulder. I had my arm around her, and was gently rubbing her shoulders as we continued watching the movie.

Eventually, I let my hand fall to her lap, and started rubbing her though her shorts, which she soon unzipped. She wasn't wearing any panties, so my hand was feeling her soft flesh as I continued rubbing her, looking around to make sure nobody had come in behind us, noting that we were still in a private area, so far as theaters go.

I let my fingers enter her as I stated slowly finger fucking my sister in the seat beside me. Cassie had moved her shorts down over her knees, and spread them, allowing me as much room as I needed.

"God, I never thought you'd be doing this to me in a theater, Tim. We should have been doing this all along!"

"Yeah, I know what you mean," I said as I continued rubbing her.

After a few minutes of this, while I was still rubbing her, Cassie reached over and started fumbling with my pants, trying to get them unzipped. She finally got the fly open, and reached in and started rubbing my cock. I didn't know where this was going to end up, but I sure as hell was enjoying it.

Cassie moved the arm of the seat up, so that we were not sitting right next to each other with nothing between us, and had my cock out of my pants, rubbing it openly. She tugged at the waist of my shorts, pulling them back and then down to my ass, and then slid them out from under me and down to my knees. I really felt exposed, which I was, but allowed her to continue as I continued rubbing her cunt.

Cassie rubbed the pre cum over the head of my cock, leaned over and kissed me, and then went down on me, taking my entire length into her mouth. God it felt good, and so fucking erotic, doing this in a theater. She started bobbing her head up and down on me, while reaching around and pressing my fingers deeper inside of her.

I knew I wasn't going to last long, and I didn't. In only about five minutes, I started ejaculating into my sister's wet mouth. She clamped her mouth around my cock and started sucking the cum out of it as I unloaded several shots of cum into her mouth. God, it felt awesome to get sucked off in a theater.

Cassie sucked me and then licked me clean before pulling my shorts back up and stuffing my semi erect cock back into them and zipping them up.

She leaned on and whispered in my ear, "Now, do me, brother," as she leaned back in the chair and spread her legs, indicating she wanted me to eat her out.

I was lost in lust with my sister, so I got off my seat and knelt on the floor in front of her and went down on her, licking her pussy and feeling her nude thighs. I slid my tongue up and down her slit, around it, up and down her inner thighs, and back again. I pressed my face tight against her pussy and started licking and sucking it. I took one of her flaps and sucked on it, and then the other.

Cassie let out a moan, and I signaled for her to keep it down. She leaned down and said, "I don't know how I'm going to keep it quiet with you eating me like that, but I'll try."

I continued eating her, and several times she moaned a little louder than I would have preferred, but probably not loud enough for anyone to hear above the sound of the movie.

Cassie moved forward on the seat with her ass hanging over the edge a little, allowing me access to her anus, which I started to rim. Cassie started fingering herself, and then I noticed that she had a hand up under her shirt and was rubbing her breasts as well as her pussy.

I took my fingers and started rubbing her pussy as I licked it, and Cassie started thrusting her hips forward, pressing her pussy tighter agains my face. She started doing this faster, and rubbing her self, both top and bottom, faster as she neared her orgasm.

"O shit," she said as quietly as she could, "Fucking shit, Tim, I'm gonna cum."

Cassie came with my mouth against her pussy, and I noticed for the first time that she also ejaculated. I could feel a warm, thick fluid coat my tongue as she came. I sucked it out of her, and swallowed it. Hell, if she could swallow my load, I could swallow hers.

I removed my face from my sister's pussy and made my way back up in my seat, as Cassie reached down and slid her shorts back up. After we kissed for a few minutes, we sat back and enjoyed the remainder of the movie, although neither of us knew what was going on at this time, we'd missed so much of it.

"That was an awesome movie, Tim," Cassie said as we walked out the door.

"Yeah," I replied. That was the best one I've ever seen!"

We both laughed at that, and walked over to the car, with Cassie reaching down and taking my hand in hers.

When we got to the car we decided to head over to the Olive Garden for an early dinner. We had a good meal, and then headed back to the apartment.

Cassie and I had another talk about possible ways to tell dad if she is pregnant. We decided that we would do what she suggested, and go home at the beginning of the summer and tell him, and that wasn't very far off. We felt that we should be prepared for the worst, not knowing what his reaction would be. I agreed that I would offer my apartment for her to stay with me during the pregnancy. We also talked about our future life together if things worked out. We thought that we'd move away from the area with me getting a job. That way we could live together, and nobody would know any different.

We had a great conversation before deciding that we should get some sleep. We thought that tomorrow we might go for a swim or something.

Sunday we did go for a swim. There's a large lake nearby where many of the students hang out. There's even a few less populated areas where couples often go to be alone, and everyone seems to respect that. We found one that wasn't occupied, so Cassie and I spread out our towel there and the two of us soaked up some rays. Cassie had on a tiny bikini, which all the guys liked as we walked up the short path to the lake before finding our place of seclusion.

After about an hour of sunbathing, Cassie wanted to go skinny dipping. "I've never done that, wanna try it?" she asked.

Knowing that's something you can often see at this lake, which usually has only college kids during the day, I agreed, and the two of us shed our clothes and ran quickly into the water, hoping that we wouldn't be spotted by anyone. We had a good time playing around, and it did feel great, we both agreed. We had to stay in the lake a little longer than we wanted to because several couples were walking along the shoreline. When we got a break, we started toward the shore.

"Someone's coming," I said to Cassie, as I sank down in the water hiding my nude privates beneath the surface.

"I'm getting out anyway," she said as she continued walking toward the shore, to the delight of the three guys who were walking along the edge of the water in their swimsuits. I watched as Cassie walked out of the water, and then stood talking with them for a few minutes before they walked away. They didn't go far when one of them turned around and took another look at my sexy sister, who was standing nude along the water's edge, waiting for me.

I got up enough nerve to get out of the water and started walking up towards her. When I got to her, she reached up and kissed me and said, "Now, that wasn't too bad, was it?"

"No, but what were you saying to those guys?"

Cassie started laughing and said, "Two of them are in my physics class. They were a little stunned, I think, seeing me nude, but they didn't say anything about it, other than saying that I was hot. We just talked about the class and our homework for a few minutes, and then they left."

"That didn't bother you, you know, standing there nude and all?"

"No, not really. I guess I have a little exhibitionist in me. Hey, maybe we can find a nude beach somewhere before I start to get big, that is if I'm pregnant."

"You'd do that? Go to a nude beach?"

"I think I just proved that, didn't I?"

"Yeah, I guess you did," I replied as I took her hand and together we walked back to our area.

Cassie packed a lunch, so we ate together, not bothering to get dressed. When we finished we took another dip in the lake before heading back to the apartment.

When we got there, Cassie sat down at my computer and started searching for nude beaches. She found one that was a couple hours away along the ocean. We decided that it was too far for us to go in one day, but we could go in a week or two and spend the weekend in a hotel. We made the reservations for the weekend after next. By that time Cassie would know if she was pregnant or not, and we could celebrate together if she is. She said that she'd bring along a pregnancy test, and we could have her take it while we were away.

The next two weeks went by quickly, and we were closing in on the end of the school term. Cassie and I studied together every night, but we didn't have the opportunity to sleep together as both of our room mates stayed home over the weekends. By the time our little escapade came around, we were both ready to spend some time with each other, as our passion had built up, along with our anticipation of learning if she was or wasn't pregnant.

I picked Cassie up on Friday morning and we drove the two hours to our hotel, which was located on the ocean, just a short walk down from the nude beach she discovered.

We checked into our room and then headed down to the restaurant at the hotel and had a late lunch before heading back to the room.

"Want to head down to the beach?" Cassie asked.

"Sure, we might as well get this over with," I replied.

"What are you worried about?"

"Well, I'm not exactly used to parading around nude in front of total strangers, you know."

"Who knows, you might like it, and besides, you might run into someone you know. I think that mostly college students come here, and some of my friends come here about every weekend. They love it."

"Oh shit, that's all I needed to know. I might run into someone I know. Just how do I explain that I'm at a nude beach with my sister?"

"You worry too much. People don't really care what you do or who you do it with. You're much too conservative. Now, get your suit on and we're heading to the beach," she said as she started taking off her clothes to put her suit on.

Cassie and I walked down to the nude section of the beach, which wasn't far away at all. When we got there we saw a large sign that read, "ATTENTION BEYOND THIS POINT YOU MAY ENCOUNTER NUDE BATHERS." It was right too because I could see the nude bathers from the sign, and they all appeared to be young, like us.

"Time to shed the suits, Tim," Cassie announced as she removed her top and slid of her bikini bottoms, as I reluctantly removed my suit.

"What happens if I get hard?" I asked.

"Well, if its because you're looking at me, nothing. If you're looking at some hot woman, there'll be hell to pay when we get back to the hotel!"

Cassie took my suit and hers and dropped them in the beach bag she was carrying, and the two of us started walking nude down the beach. It really was kinda neat, as no one seemed to notice us, although I felt so fucking conspicuous. I knew that it was because I was nude, but everyone, well almost everyone was, so it really didn't matter, and soon I was getting used to it.

Cassie and I found a place to spread out our towel, and then the two of us, hand in hand, went for a walk along the beach, stopping several times to talk to similar aged couples who were also there for the weekend. We saw all sorts of people, but most of them young like us, and fit, too. There were some beautiful bodies walking along the beach, and amazingly, I never got a hard on. I got a semi a couple of times, but never got entirely hard, which was a good thing, because I think she was serious when she said that there'd be hell pay if I got hard.

We walked for about forty-five minutes before we came back to our towel.

Cassie asked me to rub some oil over her, and I did, finding it to be quite an erotic experience rubbing tanning oil all over my nude sister out here in public and all. After I did her, Cassie rubbed oil over me, including my cock and balls; and for the first time at the beach, I got hard.

"You have to keep that thing under control, Tim," Cassie said, laughing at me lying there with my erection sticking straight up.

"Throw a towel over it or something," she said, kidding me about it.

"If I do that, it'll look like a fucking flag pole or something!" I said.

Cassie reached over and stated rubbing my hard cock. Looking around, I noticed that we weren't the only ones doing that, although nobody was having sex on the beach or anything, but there was quite a bit of touching.

Cassie put a small pillow under her head and was soon spread out on her back openly soaking up the rays. I rolled over on my stomach, sure that people would rather see my bare ass than my erection sticking straight up.

Cassie was motionless for several minutes, and then I noticed her spread her legs a little further apart with her knees to the side, until her entire private area was on full display. She dropped her hand to her pussy and let it rest there, with a finger softly circling around her slit. She didn't do this long, and then fell asleep. I watched as several younger guys walked past, each sneaking a look at my nude sister spread out, showing everything she had. I was amazed that I wasn't upset or anything, but as I looked around, everyone was like that, guys and girls, and other than people sneaking peaks at her as they walked by, nobody paid any attention to any one else.

I finally got the courage to turn over on my back, and I moved a pillow under my head, raising it enough that I could see the people as they walked by. Several young couples walked by, most of them completely naked, just like Cassie and me. There were some good looking women, too, with nice breasts and asses. Every time a couple walked by, the guy would take a good look at my sister, who did look good all oiled up with her legs spread, and I noticed the same young guys walk by several times, each taking a good look at Cassie. Yeah, if she wanted to get laid, she wouldn't have any problem here.

Cassie woke up after about thirty minutes, and wanted to go for a swim. We got up and walked nude down to the water and slowly got in all the way. We frolicked around for several minutes, with much touching going on under the water. We noticed that there were several nude couples our age near us, and soon we got talking to two couples in particular, who appeared to be together. We hit it off, and decided that we would get together for drinks and dinner later on.

Soon, Cassie and I got out of the water, with the others joining us. We walked over to their area had introductions.

The most outgoing of the four was Logan. He was the taller of all of us at about six feet, with short blonde hair. He was on the thin side, but his body was well defined, what I would refer to as a swimmer's build, with a large tattoo on his right shoulder. His chest was hairless, and he had a longer than average circumcised cock, hanging down about seven inches flaccid. The thing that stood out on Logan, in addition to the obvious fact that he was well endowed, was his low hanging balls. He also had a hint of a treasure trail leading down to his neatly trimmed pubes. He seemed like he would be the life of the party. Logan was paired with Courtney, who was shorter than him at about five feet four inches. She had shoulder length hair, a cute smile, and was the quieter of the four. Courtney was well built with ample breasts, but not too large. She had ring piercings through each nipple, toned abs with a piercing in her navel, shaved pubes with a heart shaped tattoo above her pussy, which also had a ring piercing matching the other ones. Courtney was gorgeous, and apparently spent much time sunbathing in the nude as there wasn't a tan line on her body.

The other guy was Jordan, who stood about five feet ten inches with dark brown hair cut in a buzz. He was the more muscular of us guys, with light brown hair on his chest. He also had a treasure trail leading down to his neatly trimmed pubes. His uncut cock was of average length, and his balls were drawn up tight, as if the water were cold or something. He was also outgoing, and I didn't notice any tattoos on him. Jordan was paired with Nicole who stood about five feet six inches with long dark brown hair that could have covered her breasts if it were hanging in front. Her breasts were small, but firm with upturned nipples. She had shaved pubes with a half inch landing strip just above her pussy. I didn't notice any tattoos or piercings on her. She was a beautiful girl with a cute smile.

The thing that struck me was that none of them seemed at all uncomfortable with their nudity. We all sat down on their blanket, with no one showing any inhibitions. Courtney sat down and spread her legs apart, showing off her shaved pubes nicely. Nicole did the same, but sat with her legs bent back under her, which caused her pussy to be the center of attention, with her lips protruding. Everything on these girls was out in the open, for sure.

Cassie followed suit, and sat down with her legs spread open in front of her. Her shaved pussy was also a sexy sight, and I noticed that both of the guys were staring at it. Her breasts bounced when she talked, as she was quite expressive and talked with her hands, causing much animation.

The guys also sat down with their legs spread out before them; Logan had his spread wider than Jordan, proudly displaying his ample manhood. I sat down and crossed my legs, still being self conscious of my nakedness while sitting with these new friends.

TomWine
TomWine
938 Followers