Cassie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers

We talked for a long time, and as I became more comfortable with the situation, I eventually let go and put my legs out in front of me, spreading them apart, with my circumcised cock on full display. I didn't have anything to be ashamed of, I thought, so I just showed it all. Similar to Logan, my balls also hung down low. I did realize, though, that if we came back to this beach, I'd have to trim my pubes, because their fullness stood out. I was quite hairy in that department, and have never trimmed them.

We continued in conversation, with Logan taking my phone number so he could call us later. While we sat there, I kept watching Jordan and Logan as they took every opportunity to stare at my nude sister, especially Logan, whose eyes always ended up looking at her crotch, which was quite visible the way she was sitting. He'd look at her bare pussy and then stroke his cock a time or two before looking away. I took a few good looks at Nicole and Courtney as well, but neither of them, to me, were as cute as my sister; although, Courtney did have a great body and beautiful breasts.

After about an hour or so with our new friends, Cassie and I went back to our towel and dropped onto our backs as we soaked up some more rays before it was time to head out. I was apprehensive about coming to the nude beach at first, but was glad that we did. It was fun, especially being there with my sister, and seeing the other hot girls totally nude. Yeah, I'd come here again. After some time, we decided we needed to head back to our room.

When we got back to the hotel, dressed of course, we went up to our room.

"Do you want me to do the test now?" Cassie asked me.

"Yeah, how do you do it?"

"I think I have to sit on the toilet and pee on it, at least that's what a friend of mine said she did. She was afraid she was pregnant a few weeks ago after a frat party. She got drunk and did a couple of guys, and didn't think about using a condom or anything, and she's not on the pill either."

"Was she pregnant?"

"No, she wasn't; but after that, she went to the school clinic and got on the pill."

Cassie took out the pregnancy test and the two of us went into the bathroom.

"You want to be in here with me when I do it?" she asked.

"Yeah, if you don't mind, that is."

"No, I don't mind at all."

Cassie read the instructions out loud, and they said that you could pee on the test strip or you could pee in a glass and then dip the test strip in your urine.

"How do you want to do it?" I asked.

"I think I want to pee, and have you hold the test strip in the flow, to make sure it's soaked. Can you handle that?" she asked.

"Yeah, I think so," I said as I opened the test strip and Cassie removed her bikini bottoms and sat down on the commode.

"Get it ready," she said as she tried to pee.

I lowered the strip down next to her, ready to stick it in the flow when she started, which didn't take long. I got it got it good and saturated with her urine.

"I never thought I'd be watching you pee," I said to her, laughing when she finished.

"You never thought you'd fuck me or go with me to a nude beach either, did you?"

"Well, I wanted to fuck you before, but to be honest, I never really wanted to watch you pee before!" I said laughing.

I pulled the test strip out of the flow, and together we watched as the plus sign appeared, indicating that my sister, Cassie, was indeed pregnant, with my baby.

"O my god," she yelled when she realized that she had my baby growing inside of her.

"O my god, Tim. Were pregnant! We're pregnant!"

Cassie threw her arms around me and kissed me hard, while still dancing up and down, excited at the news.

"Aren't you excited?" she asked me.

"Yeah, I'm excited, but I just realized that I'm going to be a father. It's a bit overwhelming, but yeah, I'm excited."

I held her close and kissed her softly, as we celebrated our news. Our lives would never, never be the same after this moment.

My phone rang, and I answered it, with Cassie still jumping up and down. It was Logan, and he wanted to know if we wanted to meet them in their room for drinks before dinner. They were showering up and would be ready for us in about an hour or so. He gave me their room number and I said that we'd love to join them.

I want back and told Cassie, and she started toward the door, shouting, "I want to tell them our news."

"Cassie!" I yelled as she got to the door. "Don't you think you should put something on? We're not at the beach anymore!" I continued, laughing at her, standing there without her panties, with the test strip in one hand with the other on the door handle, just about to open it.

"O my god, I was so excited I forgot I was half naked. God, Tim, this is so exciting, I can't believe we're going to have a baby! We're going to have a baby!"

Cassie ran over to me and threw her arms around me again and kissed me passionately as we shared an embrace as we celebrated the news. I never thought I'd get excited about getting my sister pregnant, but I was. I really was.

After she settled down, I suggested that we get our shower and then get dressed to meet our new friends down in their room, which was a couple of floors beneath ours.

Cassie and I got into the shower, and for the first time, we didn't have sex. We just washed each other, or I washed her. She was too excited to wash me, so I did that myself.

"Would you wash my hair?" she asked.

"Sure," I replied as I reached for the shampoo and started to lather up her hair. Cassie was smiling broadly as I washed her hair, and I could also see tears swelling up in her eyes. I finished washing her hair, and she leaned back to rinse the shampoo out as I gently rubbed her tummy.

"Our baby's in there. You'll need to take care of yourself now that we know you're pregnant," I said to her.

"Yeah, do you think it'll hurt if I have a drink to celebrate?" she asked.

"Well, maybe it wont hurt tonight, but after this celebration, you'll need to lay off the alcohol."

"No problem, I don't drink that much anyway. I've only had a little alcohol, and its always been with you."

Cassie and I dried off and then went into the bedroom to rest up a few minutes before we got dressed.

"Do you mind if I tell them I'm pregnant?" she asked.

"I don't know why not, just as long as you don't add the brother sister part."

"I wasn't thinking of telling them that part. We can just say we're planning to get married, and this will speed it up a little," she replied.

"Fine with me, then," I said, excited to tell someone our news too, and they were safe to tell because we'd never met them before, and they're not from our area.

After about half an hour of relaxing and talking, still excited about the test strip, we decided to get dressed and go down to meet our new friends.

Cassie brought along some sexy clothes to wear for our celebration dinner, which we had planned before we left home, hopeful there would be something to celebrate. She put on a very short black skirt and a low cut white blouse with no buttons until about half way down, which exposed part of her breasts, almost over to her nipples.

"I hope you don't mind me wearing this," she said, "I wont be able to dress like this much longer, after I begin to show, that is."

I looked her over, and she looked sexy in that outfit, with her long black hair draped across her shoulders. "God, you look sexy," I told my sister.

"Thank you. I still hope you think that when I'm looking like a blimp!"

"You'll always look sexy to me, sis. Always."

I got my clothes on, and didn't look as dashing as my sister, but I looked presentable. We left the room and made our way to the elevator. I pushed the button for their floor, and we made our way to their room. Apparently they were on a budget and were sharing a room between the four of them.

We got to the room and knocked, and shortly Logan opened the door and let us in. When we got in the room, we noticed that it was a suite, with a living room, kitchen, and two bedrooms, they said. That explained why they were sharing a room. At first I thought maybe they were a little kinky or something and was glad to learn of their suite set up. It was a gorgeous room. Someone here had money, and plenty of it for a hotel suite like this one.

"Is this a special occasion?" Jordan immediately asked, probably noticing my hot sister, whose breasts were almost falling our of her blouse.

"It sure is," Cassie exclaimed, grinning ear to ear. We just found out that I'm pregnant!"

Courtney and Nicole immediately ran over and started hugging Cassie, seeming to be as excited for her as she was.

"How long have you known?" Courtney asked.

"About an hour!" Cassie exclaimed, explaining that we brought a test strip along and clothes to celebrate if she was.

Everyone was excited about our announcement, and none of them even asked if we were married or anything, they just started congratulating us on our big news.

"This calls for a toast," Logan said as he brought out a bottle of champagne and six glasses. "This was in the room when we got here, and now we have a reason to pop the cork!"

He opened the bottle with a loud "pop" and started pouring it into the six glasses. We raised them and toasted our new child, and then we each took a drink out of someone else's glass. That was a tradition, they said.

"I'm celebrating tonight, and then, no more alcohol for me," Cassie said, feeling that she need to explain.

"You go, girl, have a good time, because after tonight, no more for you!" Nicole said as she refilled Cassie's glass, and then mine.

I looked over at the counter in the kitchen, noticing that they had a huge supply of drinks. Wine, liquor, and beer in a tub with ice. Yeah, this was going to be some party.

"I'm calling down for room service, and get us some appetizers sent up, that way we can stay here and celebrate a while," Logan said as he reached for the phone, and then ordered what seemed to be enough food for us to share for dinner. I noticed he also ordered another bottle of champagne.

After we sat down for a few minutes, I said, laughing, "You all look a little different with your clothes on!"

"So do you two," they joked back.

"Have you been to this beach before?" Nicole asked us.

"Nope, first time at a nude beach for both of us," Cassie replied.

"Really? I would never have thought you were first timers, the way you both acted."

"Yeah," Logan said, "the first time we brought these two over here, we didn't think they'd ever take their suits off. Now they look forward to it."

"How long have you been coming?" I asked.

"Well, I think this is our fifth or sixth trip," Nicole said. "We really like it, although it did take us a while to get used to the public nudity. Now, we look forward to it and come over here whenever we get the chance."

"Do you, you know, run around the room naked too?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah, we do," Nicole admitted. "We've been friends a long time, and we've really gotten used to being nude around each other. Courtney and I share an apartment together, and they do too," she said, motioning to the guys. "Courtney and I are always running around the apartment in the nude."

"Yeah, I like that; my room mate Niki and I are the same way. We're always naked at our apartment," Cassie said.

"You are?" I asked.

"Yeah, all the time. Maybe you should come over more often!" Cassie said laughing. I was learning more about my sister all the time.

"The four of us spend most of our time together in the nude; when we're in our apartments, that is. That's why we like this beach so much, we can be naked together outside. I guess we're all nudists at heart." Nicole added.

"It all started when they came over to our place for a double date. These idiots got the time mixed up and arrived half an hour early, and I didn't realize that they were here already. I had just got out of the shower and couldn't find my hair brush. I thought maybe it was in the living room, so I just walked out there naked as I usually do, and there they were." Courtney said. "Nicole didn't even bother to tell me that they were here already."

"O my god," Cassie said laughing, as were the rest of them at this point.

"Yeah. I was standing there in front of everyone totally naked. Totally. I was so embarrassed. I ran back into my bedroom and couldn't look at Jordan the entire evening."

"It became a joke to the four of us," Logan chimed in, "and a few weeks later, the four of us went out on a double date again, and for fun, after we got back to the apartment, Courtney went to the bathroom, and someone suggested that we strip down, and we did. She came back into the living room, and the three of us were sitting on the couch naked as the day we were born."

"O my god, thats hilarious," Cassie said, her words getting a little slurred.

"Yeah, it was. After that, it became routine for us to go back to the apartment and get naked. We were just having fun at first, but then it became a routine. Logan discovered this nude beach, and thought it was a natural fit for us, so we came, and have been coming ever since." Jordan said.

"Do you always share a room?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah," Logan replied, "this suite is cheaper than two separate rooms, and allows us the opportunity to have some fun together, but then have our own bedrooms rooms for later on, if you know what I mean."

"Yeah, I think we all know what you mean," I replied.

We all got a good laugh at this, and I was getting to really like these new friends. They were going to be fun.

There was a knock at the door with the announcement that room service was here, so Logan ran over and opened the door, letting the guy in, who sat the food on the counter; several trays of food, along with some table service and a second bottle of champagne, which he offered to open for us. After he opened the bottle, Logan have him a rather large tip, and the guy left.

Logan refilled our champagne glasses and made another toast to Cassie on her pregnancy, and for the six of us and our new found friendship. "To Cassie and the six of us! May the evening be as exciting as the day's been," he said as we clanked our glasses together and drank again from someone else's glass.

We all walked over to the appetizers and found plenty to eat. There were Cheese and Crackers, Chips and Salsa with Guacamole, Nachos, Quesadillas, Southwest Egg Rolls, Sweet and Spicy Shrimp Kabobs, Miniature Tacos, Chicken Fajitas and Taco Cheesecake.

"These are appetizers?" I asked.

"Logan's always overdoing it, Let's just say he likes to party," Courtney replied.

"Seriously," I said, "I think this is plenty of food for the night. I don't think we'll have to go out after this," I said.

"Ok, you got me. That's the point. The four of us thought it might be good for all of us to spend time here tonight, to get to know one another. It's a little more private than a formal dining room," Logan replied, "and we can party as late as we want."

"Sounds good to me," Cassie replied as she started filling up her plate. "I'm about starved, so I say we go ahead and start eating."

The four insisted that I go next, so I also took hearty portions of food, and filled my glass again, before sitting down at the table.

The dining room had a table large enough for the six of us, if we sat tightly together, so that's what we did. We ended up putting much of the food on the table so we wouldn't have to keep running back and forth to the counter buffet.

The six of us continued drinking champagne and wine through dinner, with Cassie having much more than she should, Not necessarily because she was pregnant, but because she was getting intoxicated. One thing I learned about Cassie, whom I've never seen drunk before, is that she gets really funny and outgoing when she's drinking, and tonight was no exception.

Courtney and Nicole were also drinking their share of wine. Logan and Jordan had switched to beer at some point, but I stayed with the wine, having enough to feel it by the end of dinner.

The six of us had our fill, with plenty of food remaining for later on. We decided to go on into the living room. Logan and Courtney sat on a chair together while Jordan and Nicole took the love seat, leaving the couch for Cassie and me. Looking over at Cassie, I noticed that at some point in the evening she had unbuttoned the bottom three buttons on her blouse and it was now hanging open, exposing her breasts to everyone.

"You might want to button up a little," I said to her, loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Well, I've got nothing they haven't already seen," she replied. "I might as well get the party started." With that, Cassie pulled the blouse off, sitting beside me topless at this point. I have to admit that my sister looked terrific.

"I wont have these tight abs long, so I might as well flaunt em while I've got em," she said laughing and rubbing her abs and belly. "Before long, I'll be all stretched out!"

With all the talk about everyone spending their time in their apartments in the nude, and our time on the nude beach, I knew that things were going to heat up now.

"I say that if Cassie's topless, you two should be too," Logan said to Courtney and Nicole, who wasted no time shedding their tops.

"I know what let's do," Cassie shouted, "I know this will sound silly, but let's play truth or dare, you know, to get to know one another. I have many questions I'd like to ask."

"Sounds good to me," Logan said, with the others agreeing with him. "First, though, I suggest we all get comfortable. Off with the clothing!"

I was hesitant at first, but as everyone else started shedding their clothes, I figured Cassie was right, we didn't have anything that the rest of them hadn't already seen, so Cassie and I joined the others in stripping down. All the clothes were thrown into a pile at the side of the room.

"We'll sort those out later," Logan stated, "I think there's a party game about that, too!"

Everyone was getting loosened up at this point. Not drunk, but just enough to let down whatever inhibitions that might have been lingering, which weren't many.

I looked around the room noticing that this was a good looking group. Logan was lightly stroking his manhood, which must have been something he did involuntarily out of nervousness, because he did that often and didn't seem to know he was doing it. I mean, he wasn't masturbating or anything like that, but would rub his hand over the head of his cock often. Courtney was seated beside him on the arm of the chair, with her legs spread, casually. Logan was also rubbing her right breast as we talked.

Jordan seemed to be quite relaxed, as he leaned back on the love seat with his hand on Nicole's upper thigh, just below her pussy, rubbing her slowly. Nicole was seated with her legs spread and knees wide apart.

Cassie also had her legs spread and was seated up against me. I loved the feeling of her ass next to mine. I had my hand around her shoulder, tenderly rubbing one of her nipples, while she had her hand on my upper thigh.

"Ok, I'll go first. There's a ton of questions I want to ask."

We decided that we'd begin with a few rounds of truth, and then possibly move on to the dares if everyone was willing. We felt we'd know when the time was right to move on.

"Logan. I know you said that you all spend so much time together naked. Do you, you know, ever do things together, like having sex?"

"You mean the four of us having sex together?"

"Yeah, like as a group."

"No, not as a group, if you're talking about intercourse. We usually only do that with our partner, like me and Courtney, and Jordan and Nicole," Logan replied.

"We've done it in the same bed at the same time before, but only with our partners; and when that happens, sure, there's some touching and all, but never intercourse, although there have been a couple of times we've slipped up." Nicole added.

TomWine
TomWine
936 Followers