Cassie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers

Logan went next. "Tim, how do you like the nudity?"

"I'm warming up to it. I was really hesitant at first, but I like it. Shit, who wouldn't like sitting around this room naked?" They all laughed at that one.

"Ok, Nicole. I'll follow up on Cassie's question," I said. "The four of you don't routinely have intercourse with each other except for you partner. What have the four of you done together, sexually, I mean."

"Just about everything BUT intercourse," she replied. "I mean, we had to set some ground rules, especially when we are drinking and all get nude. We have an agreement that anything but intercourse is fine," Nicole replied, "and we're all comfortable with that."

I found that quite revealing. Apparently they're not holding back on anything.

Logan got up and refilled everyone's glass but Cassie's, who said that she'd had enough. When he returned, I noticed him looking at Cassie and stroking his cock gain.

Nicole continued. "Cassie, are you and Tim open to some fun, like I described. No intercourse, but some fun?"

"We haven't talked about it, but I am if he is."

Cassie took her turn and said to me, "Tim, are you open to some fun tonight, especially when we get to the dares?"

"Sure, if everyone else is."

"Jordan. If you were dared to fondle someones, breasts, who would you choose?" I asked.

"Cassie. I've already fondled Nicole, of course, and Courtney a few times. So it would be Cassie," he replied.

It was Jordan's turn, and he asked me, "Tim, how would you feel with one of us fondling Cassie's breasts?"

"Well, that's part of the game. If Cassie's all right with it, so am I, and I have every reason to believe she'd be all right with it," I replied laughing. We all looked at Cassie, who was getting a bit turned on by the discussion and was slowly rubbing her pussy.

It was my turn to ask the next question. "Nicole, where else do you guys go and get naked? Do you do this anywhere else, her than here?"

Nicole, who was fairly inebriated at this point, replied, "Well our . . . I mean my dad has a cabin in the mountains, and quite often the four of us go there to get away, and we usually shed our clothes when we arrive and don't see them until we leave." I noticed her slip-up, and wanted to immediately ask another question, but that would have to wait for later.

We continued with the game for a few more minutes, and then it was my turn again.

"Nicole, tell us something about you and Jordan that everyone knows but me and Cassie."

"I was afraid you picked up on my stumble," she replied. "I guess there's no reason not to tell you and Cassie," she said as the room got very quiet and she looked over at the other three, with Jordan nodding his consent. "We don't share this with anyone, but, you see, Jordan and I are half brother and sister. We have the same father. His father and my mother had an affair resulting in me. Our parents got divorced and my mother married our father. Jordan and I were raised together by our father and my mother. We realized that we were in love with each other two years ago, and have been a couple ever since."

The room remained silent for a few seconds, as everyone was waiting for our reaction, which wouldn't be what they expected.

"Should I?" Cassie asked me.

"Yeah, go ahead," I replied.

Everyone looked at us, wondering what we were talking about.

"Tim and I are brother and sister, too," she said, with everyone staring at her in disbelief.

"Really, no kidding?" Jordan and Nicole both asked, together.

"Yeah, no kidding. We've always been close, but just recently started, you know, having sex and all, and now, I'm pregnant."

"Oh my God," the four of them exclaimed almost in unison.

"Do your parents know?"

"No, our mother died years ago, but our father doesn't know about our relationship. Soon, though, we'll have to tell him at least about the baby," Cassie said.

"We, we can all support you. I know how much it meant to me and Jordan to have Logan and Courtney's support," Nicole said, continuing, "they weren't aware that Jordan and I were brother and sister until about our third date, and then one of us slipped up and said something like I did a while ago. They've been supportive of our relationship, though."

"Yeah," Logan chimed in, "it didn't really bother me and Courtney. She was Nicole's room mate, and they were also best friends at college, and when she found out, well, she told me, and like I said, it really didn't make any difference to us. That's when Jordan moved in with me, so he and Nicole could come over to our place and hang out too. I don't really think of them as brother and sister, and I certainly didn't think of you two that way, and it doesn't make any difference to us, obviously."

"It's been great, having Logan and Courtney as friends," Jordan said, "because it gives us a couple we like that we can be ourselves around. Not everyone's as accepting of our relationship; few even know about it."

"Well, now you have another couple. I hope we can remain friends," Cassie said.

"Yeah, your secret is safe with us!" I said, laughing at the irony of my statement, along with everyone else.

"Well, I think that's about enough with the truth part; I think I'll refill some glasses and we can move on to the dares, if everyone's willing," Logan said, looking at Cassie as she was rubbing herself again. He stroked his cock before he got up to get some refills. We all go up and gathered some more food for our next round, which wouldn't be a long one, as Cassie was starting to get tired, she said.

Cassie pulled me over to the side and asked, "Do you think we should, you know, stay for the dares? I'd kinda like to if you would, I mean. Like they said, there wont be any intercourse. I'm sure there'll be a lot of touching and all, but no intercourse. What do you think? It might be kinda fun."

TomWine
TomWine
937 Followers