Cat Nipped Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorKnight
DorKnight
130 Followers

Finally, she's cleaned as much of her cum off of me as she can, but Tara doesn't stop there. She pulls a bottle of lotion from somewhere on the nightstand. The scent hits me at almost the same moment as the lotion's tingle when Tara begins to slowly and softly rub it into my feet. Her motions are sensual more than erotic, seeming designed to relax rather than arouse me, though looking down my prone body I can see Tara is definitely deriving pleasure from her service! Her cock, which only moments ago covered me in the liquid essence of her ardor is again hugely erect and leaking pre-cum onto the sheets. I sigh, as content as I can ever remember being.

"You are the best," I say with complete sincerity.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, I'm lucky to have you."

"I agree. Since you're feeling so lucky maybe you could hook a sister up?" As she says this Tara is wiggling her eyebrows and looking down suggestively.

I laugh, "Sure, what'd you have in mind?"

It feels like I'm being hauled to the edge of the bed even before the words have left my mouth. Tara holds my feet in her hands, raising my legs until my feet are held at the waist height. "Tara, you are a nasty, nasty girl," I say in my sexiest voice. She doesn't answer, but Tara gives me a huge grin even as she continues to raise my bare feet, guiding them closer to the enormous erection she is sporting. The soft soles of my feet are slick and shiny with the peppermint lotion Tara applied after lovingly licking each individual toe. My pearlescent pink toenail polish looks wet and sexy in the morning sunlight streaming through Tara's bedroom window. My feet are placed to either side of the wide shaft of her cock. Its heat blazes against the sensitive skin of my bare feet.

"Ready?" she asks.

Tara doesn't wait for an answer, she just starts thrusting that hot cock between the slick, peppermint smelling soles. I'm mesmerized by the contrast between my pale feet and the dusky, olive coloring of the dick sliding wetly between them. The tapered head is even darker, a color midway between pink and purple and I wish my feet were just a bit closer to my mouth so I could wrap my tongue around that lollipop shaped glans. I squeeze lightly with my toes, making a tighter seal that her penis head must pass between. Tara groans her satisfaction.

She continues foot fucking me for several minutes. Her eyes, completely gold again, roam my body appreciatively. Before I know it, I'm not just a spectator I'm an active participant, my fingers squeezing the small mounds of my breasts, my thumbs and index fingers searching for and then finding the thick, erect nipples. I watch Tara while she is watching me, seeing the play of the muscles of her belly and hips, rhythmically flowing as her hips speed up. A steady drip of pre-cum drips down to my belly only to fall to the bed below as it slides willy-nilly down my shaking body. One of my hands inches down my flank, drawn almost magnetically to the viscous fluid dripping from Tara's schlong.

I use my hand to rub the slimy juice across and into the skin of my belly. It leaves my skin shiny and warm, fragrant with the smell of hot caramel. I bite my bottom lip to stifle a moan. I'm only partially successful. I feel closer than ever to Tara at this moment. I can almost feel the racing of her heart, feel her arousal rise as she watches me play with her pre-cum. I let my hand drift lower, while I wiggle my toes on the head and top part of Tara's shaft. My feet, slick with lotion and pre-cum make a squelching sound not unlike my pussy when I'm really wet and aroused. Finally my hand slides through the damp curls of my pubes, my middle finger leading the way to the tip of my very erect clitoris. I circle the nubbin slowly, playing with my love button while I gauge how close my lover is to cumming.

"Yeah, Jennifer! Play with yourself just like that," she huffs. "I want us to cum at the same time."

I know it won't take me long to reach my peak. From the way Tara's hips are thrusting her junk back and forth between my soles it won't be long for her either. I slow my finger's circling of my clit, giving myself a little bit more time before I reach my orgasm. With my other hand I begin the movement I know will send Tara over the top. Swiftly I bring my off hand down and around my hip, using the index and ring fingers to spread my pussy lips. Tara takes a nice long look at the wet, creamy center of my love box. I take another moment or two then dip my middle finger into the entrance, making sure to get the tip nice and wet. I pull it out slowly, letting Tara see any sticky strands that may still be attached to my very wet opening. Now for the coup de grace! I take well-lubed middle finger and slide it down and around the crinkled skin of my anus and then with a sigh I plunge the finger into my anus to the second knuckle.

"That is so freakin' sexy!" Tara cries. Her hips stutter. "Damn girl, you're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me cum HARD!" Action is melded to words and Tara begins to shoot wad after wad of spunk. The first shot is mostly contained by my feet; Tara's cock is deep between my soles for that one. The next several shots though fall on my chest and face as my heels are pulled to the very base of the long, thick phallus, leaving the head free to spew a load even bigger than the previous one. "Ungghh...uuunnngg...ooooooohhhhhhh!"

Seeing, feeling the hot sperm landing on me triggers my own orgasm. All the nerve endings in my pussy are firing, exploding with goodness and my muscles contract with the fierceness of my release. To Tara's credit, she holds onto me throughout, even with all of my thrashing about. She is staring down at me when I finally come back to reality. The grin on her face is absolutely enormous! Tara's eyes are back to their normal hazel color, leaving the mixture of pride and awe in them on full display. I'm only mildly surprised when she lays down on top of me, the cooling pools of cum making our torsos feel slippery and nasty in a good way, snuggles in tight and gives me a gentle kiss on the cheek. Tara's body heat feels amazing on my skin, taking away the chill I was starting to feel now that I wasn't distracted by arousal.

"You make me so happy," Tara whispers.

"You make me happy too," I reply. "That's an incredible way to start the day! A girl could get used to that sort of thing." Her giggle stirs the hairs trapped by her face on mine, tickling my ear and making me giggle too. God! She makes me feel so young.

Our cuddling is interrupted by the brazen sound of her phone, the jarring alarm putting paid to our leisurely morning. Today is Saturday and Tara's shop will be at its busiest. Me, I'm headed out to Winston-Salem to visit my Mom's gravesite with my sisters. Her gravestone was delivered this week and I want to be sure she has some flowers to let her know she is missed.

"I wish I could go with you," Tara says squeezing me tight. It's almost like she has caught the train of my thought. "I could call the people I have scheduled for today and cancel their appointments. That way I could go out to Winston-Salem with you."

She'd made the same offer last night, but the reality of the situation is the only time she would have to reschedule those appointment would be on Sunday and Sunday is our special time together. I'm unwilling to give that up, but the offer does chip some of the ice off of my heart. "No. You should take care of your shop. I doubt I would be very good company anyway. Plus, I'll have my sisters to keep me company."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure," I answer just as her phone goes off again. Reluctantly she releases me and rises to make her way to the shower. Her steps are slow and shuffling, not at all the normal gracefulness I am used to seeing from Tara. She pauses outside the bathroom door and turns back to look at me.

"Hey," she says, "we need to talk about some things when we have a chance."

"Ooooo, sounds ominous. Is something wrong?"

"No! No nothing's wrong...its...well... some things are changing and we should talk about what they are and what they mean for us."

"Hmmmm. Does this have anything to do with why you haven't cum inside me this past week?" I ask. Her face, neck and even the tops of Tara's shoulder turn a deep shade of red.

Her hands cover her face for a moment, then push upwards into her hair which she fluffs out. "Yeah," she responds, "that's definitely part of what we need to talk about. And sooner would be better than latter."

"You told me you couldn't get me pregnant. Were you lying when you said that?"

"No, I was telling the truth, but now...now that we're so much closer I think maybe I could possibly get you pregnant."

The quick smile that slips across my face before I school my features does not go unnoticed. Tara's whole demeanor goes from uncertainty to saucy faster than she can cross a living room and that's pretty fast. She starts to pad across the bedroom floor with the slinky, easy glide I've come to associate with sex. I hold up my hand to stop her because neither of us has the time or energy for another round of sex. At least I don't. Who knows about Tara? "So what's changed in the last week?"

She answers with a shrug and says, "Me. You. Us. I don't want to go into it now because it's pretty important you understand everything."

"I see," I reply. "I guess we'll have to talk tonight then."

"So then I'll see you tonight?"

"Probably," I say. "It will be a full day driving out there and back, but I should be back around the time you close up shop." The last part of my sentence is interrupted by the hronkking of Tara's phone. "Get in the shower already. That alarm is terrible."

"I know right! That's why it's so great. I could never sleep through that sound."

***----------***

The mirror is not my friend this morning. Though the makeup I have applied is flawless, it can do little to hide how terrible last night was. It was a long week; I was tired. Sleep should have been all but guaranteed. Sadly, things didn't work out that way. I spent the first couple of hours tossing and turning in the bed, at times throwing off the covers because I was too hot, then later pulling them back on when I got cold. I tried reading, but I couldn't focus enough to get into the story. Watching tv was a bust too, 184 channels and still there's never anything good on. Warm milk. Fail. Sleep remained as elusive as El Dorado.

I take a last look at my too pale face, frowning at the purple tinged half-moons under my eyes. Generally, I have no trouble falling asleep. I exercise on a regular basis. There are no great stressors in my life. I don't have a history of insomnia. No, there's only one reason I couldn't sleep last night. For the first time in two weeks Tara and I slept apart. By the time Tara closed up her shop last night, she was too tired to make the drive out to my place. Being pretty beat myself, I decided against making the twenty minute drive over to her apartment. Big mistake! Instead of spending a little more time on the road I ended up spending a whole bunch of hours not resting. Epic Fail!

It wouldn't normally be that big a deal; today is Sunday after all. The problem is I agreed to meet some of my friends for a picnic and I'm bringing Tara. I'd really hoped to look my best what with my young twenty-something girlfriend. I don't want to look like some old, pathetic has been dating a younger girl to prove I still have "it". Oh well, can't be helped now. As I always say, 'it is what it is'. I grab my keys off the counter and jump in my Jeep for the drive over to Tara's.

***----------***

Twenty minutes later I'm at Tara's place. Before I can even knock to let her know I'm here, the door is flung open and Tara has launched herself at my chest. I'm grabbed in a bear hug that is only just shy of being painful though I don't complain, it feels too good having her back in my arms. I can feel her body trembling. "What's wrong? What's happened?" I ask, fearing the worst.

Tara's face is buried against my chest. She doesn't raise her head, but she does reply, her words vibrating on my chest as she speaks. "Nothing's wrong, I've been missing you. It was a rough night. Promise me we won't do that again! Either I'll come out to your place or you come over to mine. Every time. At least for a little while." The trembling eases as she speaks, the words acting as a release for the tension she is feeling. I'm aware that the tightness in my own chest has eased. I squeeze Tara back as fiercely as she is squeezing me.

"Of course, sweetie," I say, "either your place or mine. Every time." Tara backs away, flashing me one of her rare wide grins and turning to head into her apartment. I stop her by grabbing onto her arm as she is moving away. "Hey wait. When did you have a chance to get your hair done?"

Tara runs her fingers through her hair, pulling the thick, glossy locks away from her face and pulling the mass over her left shoulder where she can look at what I'm seeing. The first night I met Tara her hair appeared to be a deep sable color virtually indistinguishable from black except in bright light. Perhaps I was mistaken, because the next time I saw her her tresses were a warm chocolate brown. Now, Tara's hair is chocolate brown shot through with strands of blonde nearly the color of my own hair. The coloring is fantastic, not streaked or uneven, patchy or brassy, just an even smattering of individual blonde strands circulated amongst the darker strands. I lean forward, sniffing Tara's hair for the tell-tale signs of hair dye which should be assaulting my nose but aren't. A dye job this good would have taken all day at a salon; this isn't something you could have done on the spur of the moment.

"Do you like it?" Tara asks. I notice she doesn't answer the question I asked. She continues, "I did my nails too!" I look at her while she wiggles the fingers of her right hand and the toes of her left foot, the nails a bright, cheerful, fire-engine red.

"They look great," I answer, "but when did you have time to get that done? Did you blow off the clients you had yesterday?" Now I'm starting to get annoyed. If she was planning to skip work anyway I would have appreciated her coming with me to see my mom's grave.

"Hey, don't be mad. I didn't blow off work and I didn't blow you off either. I told you yesterday that we needed to talk." Crap! It's like she's reading my mind or something. I feel a little tingle in my spine. This is definitely some weird shit! Tara pulls me deeper into her apartment, where I stumble behind her, my body struggling to move with coordination while it struggles with the weight of this development. Tara is clearly aware of my confusion because she continues, "I know this is weird. I have to say you're doing really well with things so far. Don't give up on me! We'll talk tonight after we come back from the picnic, ok?"

"Yeah, ok." I answer.

"Guess what?" Tara asks.

"What?"

"I did stop by the jeweler's yesterday; I got you something. Hope you like it." Tara pulls a rectangular, black jewelry box off of the side table sitting next to the front door. She opens the box. Inside is a beautiful gold chain, long, with delicate oval links beveled to catch light. "Do you mind if I put it on you?"

"Ok," I answer softly. "Hey...this may sound weird, but did you read my mind just now?"

Tara frowns. "Not...um...actively."

"So...what you're saying is you did read my mind. Passively? Not actively."

She reaches up, taking my face in both of her hands. Tara's thumbs are making small, gentle circles on my jawline. "I'm saying when you are thinking about something as hard as you were a minute ago it's hard not to pick up on it. And for the record, you do the same thing to me all the time. You just don't recognize it when you're doing it." Tara says in a huff.

If I was reeling before, I'm damn near dumbstruck now. Tara finishes putting the chain around my neck. She adjusts the clasp so it is sitting at the back of my neck which reveals a small key, dangling at the bottom of the chain, nestled between what would be cleavage for another woman. The key is really very small and somewhat oddly shaped. "So what's this," I ask "the key to your heart?"

"Nope! Not the key to my heart, but maybe something almost as good." Tara's smile is warm and a little bit mischievous. It settles my nerves like a stiff drink.

"Ok," I say, brisk and controlled again, "let's get this show on the road. You ready?"

"Yep, let me get my sandals and we can go."

I take a second look at Tara, noticing that we have put on virtually the same outfit. Like me, Tara is wearing a three-quarter length sundress with silver-colored sandals. Where her dress is mauve with teal paisley designs, mine is yellow with bright orange flowers. The thin straps and somewhat low back are showing off the gladiolas tattooed on my back and neck. By the time Tara has put her shoes on I'm rummaging through my purse trying to find my sunglasses. Because of the time of day I'll be driving directly into the sun; without my sunglasses it'll be a miserable trip.

"Damn it! I think I left my sunglasses back at the house. I don't suppose you have a pair I can borrow."

"Nope, I never wear the things. I hate to have anything on my face." She gives me an odd, appraising look. "Maybe I could help you out though. We'd be pretty late if we had to go all the way back to your place to pick them up. Come on, let's go get in your truck and I'll see what I can do."

Tara moves over to her coffee table, picks up a sketch pad then leads me out the door and into the parking lot. While I start up the car and begin driving, Tara is quickly drawing in her sketch pad using deliberate strokes of her pencil. It's not long before I see the shape of my kitchen counter taking form beneath the steady scratch, scratch of the pencil on the paper.

"Why are you drawing my kitchen," I ask.

"Isn't that where you left your sunglasses?"

"Yeah, it is, but I never told you that."

Tara stares at me for a long moment, her hazel eyes clouded with some emotion I can't quite determine. Wariness? Resignation? Finally, when the stare reaches the point I'm about to say something Tara asks me a question. "Do you ever a get premonitions? I'm not talking about feeling a certain way or guessing that something is going to happen. I mean knowing that something is going to happen and then it does. Does that ever happen to you?"

"No," I reply, "I don't think I've ever had something like that happen to me."

"Well I do," Tara says. "And I can tell you I had a hell of a premonition this morning. Today is a big day for us. A make or break day." Tara has continued to draw while she is talking and I've continued to drive, mostly on autopilot, but most of my attention is clearly focused on my girlfriend. "I don't know exactly what is going to happen, but something happens today that takes away my choices of letting you learn about me over a longer period of time. I'm hoping to show you that not everything about me is bad."

"Nothing about you is bad," I answer quickly, but there is a smidgen of doubt deep in my brain.

"Well then this is a bonus. I think it's kind of neat; I hope you do too." By now, Tara has finished drawing her picture. She stares intently at the picture, a drawing of my sunglasses sitting neatly folded on my kitchen counter, then abruptly sets the image aside. "Here we go," she says. "Try not to freak." Tara holds both hands up in the air, palms perpendicular to the road and facing the front of the car. Sneaking a peek at me out of the corner of her eye, Tara breaks the plane of her hands and ... her right hand disappears, ending in a flat, smooth cylinder at the wrist.

"Shit, Tara!" I scream. I take my own right hand of the steering wheel long enough to grab Tara's arm and haul it back. Fortunately, the missing hand is still attached to the wrist.

DorKnight
DorKnight
130 Followers