Cat Nipped Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorKnight
DorKnight
130 Followers

She stops in front of me, her scalding hands resting on my hips. Tara stares into my eyes, the bright golden gleam of her eyes shimmering like ripples in a pond. With a controlled slowness she lowers herself until she is eye level with the shiny, purple cock. She purses her red lips and plants a gentle kiss on the tip. Tara tilts her head so her blazing eyes are pointed at me, then proceeds to make love to the fake dick. Her tongue licks all around the head, leaving a sheen of saliva that makes the purple coloring shine and gleam. Those licks proceed down the shaft, making contact with every inch of exposed silicon. Her smile is wide and I can feel her genuine pleasure as she tongues my cock. Now I see why guys are so turned on by receiving blowjobs, even though I can't feel the same sensations. And then I can! Can feel a steady rhythmic push/pull as Tara takes the just the head of the purple python into her mouth, cradling the tip on her tongue as she applies velvety pressure with her lips. The movement is causing the insert in my pussy to rock against my vaginal walls. OMG!

I'm taken deeper into Tara's mouth, well the rubber dong is, deeper with each bob of her head. Saliva generously coats the first half, making it easier to take more and more of my length. By the time Tara reaches the base of my shaft, saliva drips from her chin onto the big, fake, round balls. Head tilted to the side, Tara keeps one eye trained on me as she fully engulfs the head and shaft, nose pressed tight to my curly pubes when her long, raspy tongue slips out to tickle the squishy, purple nutsack. Tara, hums and moans, hacks, and gags on my knob all while keeping me at a fever pitch with the movement of the pussy insert. I moan! Tara picks up the pace of her bobbing head, alternating between deep throating me and just sucking on the first three or four inches of the shaft. Watching her give head, feeling how it turns Tara on is revving me up, driving me toward an orgasm. I run my fingers through her hair, along her cheeks as my fake prick presses against them, even cup her throat as the head slides deep into her esophagus.

I can't take anymore! I pull Tara off my sausage, up and to my mouth where I kiss her deeply. When our kiss is finished, my twat is feeling warm and slippery, pliable and comfortably slick; I wonder if I'll be able to hold the insert in as I fuck my sexy girlfriend. I lay Tara back against the bed, opening her legs wide while I position the head of our purple lover at her moist entrance. Her skin is absolutely smooth, blemish free, her natural olive-toned skin taking on a rosy hue around her pubic mound and darkening to a wet, bright coral where Tara's lips open to reveal her already creamy hole. I slide inside her with a sigh, entering her fully until the fake balls tap satisfyingly against her asshole.

Tara giggles, pulling me into an even tighter embrace by wrapping her strong legs around my hips. "God! I can't believe I have you inside me," she squeals.

"You like that, baby?"

"I fucking love it," Tara growls. "C'mon, fuck me, Jennifer. Show me how much I mean to you!"

With an invitation like that what else can I do? I start slowly, using smooth, short strokes, making sure the pussy is good and wet for some hard fucking. Slowly I increase my tempo, going deeper, going faster and harder until I bottoming out in Tara's sweet snatch. Her pussy is tight, seeming to grasp and suck at the fake cock, which in turn pulls and pushes at the insert in my own hot taco. Squelching, slurping sounds are coming from our juicy pussies and for the life of me I can't tell who's more turned on, me or Tara.

I roll her over on her side, raising her right leg so it is resting on my shoulder, leaving my hands free access to her tits, her phat ass, juicy pussy and steel-encased cock. I make Tara into a fuck smorgasbord and I'm eating until I'm full. I position myself so I'm squeezing and fondling her massive breasts, watching them shake as I fuck in and out of Tara's honey pot. Grabbing her ass, I fondle her cheeks, kneading and separating the big, round globes. Tara's bouncing captive cock draws my attention and I can't help reaching out to fondle, tease and cup her tight little ball sack which has now taken on a deep magenta color. Continuing to massage her balls with my fingers, I let my thumb trail down to Tara's engorged clit. I give it a gentle flick.

"Unh, unh, fuck. Fuck me Jennifer! Fuck my little pussy; make it cum. Fuck me hard and fast, mate."

Unghhh! She said it again, 'mate'. Everything goes blank in my mind except for the need to cum. I fuck Tara with short, fast thrusts, grinding my own clit against the back of the thumb circling hers. Fingers dancing, I jostle her nuts, building up a big juicy load for later. Beneath me Tara has started to mumble, a sure sign she is getting ready to cum.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Riding my mates cock! Gonna cum all over my mates cock! Sssssshhhhhiiiiiiiittttt! I'm cumming! I'm cumming, Jenn!"

Tara wraps the leg not on my shoulder around my hips, locking me against her, her hips shaking and writhing on my purple cock. Tara's caged cock continues to bounce and flop around, and to my surprise begins spraying a huge load. God! It's going everywhere. Partially blocked by the contraption she's wearing, her load is shooting out the hole in front, out the sides and dribbling off the end. It just keeps coming out, spurting across Tara's hip, down her leg, spraying against my legs and hip. Oy! Tara must cum for twenty or thirty seconds, with a load that is impressive even for her. I keep playing with her clit, in turn playing with my own that is mashed against that thumb as well. A final diddle and I'm cumming too, hips shaking and shuddering, still driving the cock into Tara, still making the insert inside me move. I ride my orgasm, making it last, reveling the sensations of cumming in unison with my girlfriend.

Finally Tara reaches out to still my hand, a hand that has continued to manipulate both our clits. "Oh, baby you gotta stop. I'm sooooo sensitive right now." She pulls me down so that I'm lying on top of her. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh." Tara's long sigh vibrates against my chest making my skin feel tingly. This is family!

"Was that good, baby? Did you like your surprise as much as I did?"

Tara replies, "That was so freakin' amazing! I've never cum like that before. Never! I didn't think I could cum from my pussy and cock at the same time. You rock, slut!"

I stare into her eyes, watching the gold recede like water flowing down a drain, until only the regular hazel of Tara's eyes is present. The look she gives me is soft and dreamy; beneath me her body goes limp. Tara closes her eyes.

"Tired, cutie?" I ask.

"Mmmm, hmmm. Someone just fucked the hell out of me. Made me cum like I was some kind of sex toy."

I trace a finger over Tara's collarbone and down the swell of her breast, where I cup it in a supple grip. My eyes stay on Tara's face as I dip my head, letting my tongue leave a feathery caress across her areola. "So then you're too tired for the rest of your surprise?" I ask again. Blink! Tara's eyes open so fast there is an almost audible quality to the movement. Metallic gold explodes, erasing pupil, iris and sclera. There's my girl! "That's ok." I say, feigning like I don't notice the golden eyes or smell her increasing arousal. "It'll keep for another time."

Fast as a leaf in a storm swollen river, I'm upended and rolled onto my back. She straddles my supine body. Tara has pinned my arms next to my body with her knees, leaving me trapped, defenseless. Her hands rest quiescent on my shoulders. "What's my surprise?" she growls menacingly.

I shrug as best as I can, immobilized as I am. "It's nothing. Go to sleep; I'll pull it out another time."

"You'll give me my surprise now or so help me I'll tickle you until you pee the bed."

"You'll have to kiss me first." Tara gives me the crazy grin as she leans in to kiss me, the one that makes me want to pull my knees to my chest so I can be mounted like a bitch in heat. The kiss is like an inferno, sensations racing from my mouth to my nipples, from nipples to juicy cunt, like wildfire. It leaves me feeling shaky and needy. My voice quavers as I say, "You'll have to let me up if you want your surprise." I'm released with a warning tickle. "Close your eyes one more time," I ask.

When Tara's eyes are closed I move to the far end of the king size bed, placing my upper body against the mattress with my face pointed toward the foot board. I arch my back so that everything is on display: wet creamy pussy, little bubble butt cheeks and nestled in my crinkly, tight, pink rosebud a purple jewel butt plug. "You can open your eyes," I call out.

"OH! Oh, yes! Sooooo sexy." Tara rushes over, rubbing the globes of my ass with her cheeks, her forehead, the silky tresses of her long hair, all while moaning and sighing like she's found water in the desert. Strong arms grasp me around the hips, pulling my ass in tight to her burrowing face. It's not long before I start to feel soft nips from sharp teeth and soothing caresses from a raspy tongue all around my buttocks. The feeling is absolutely delicious! One of my thumbs rests upon my lips and as Tara continues her oral assault on my flank, I take it into my mouth, licking, sucking and mouthing it like it is a miniature cock.

Tara begins to lick me, from the base of my hairy pubes, across the groove of my sticky, creamy entrance, up and over my taint, until finally she reaches the jeweled butt plug. Her tongue marches all around the sparkly devil, tasting me, teasing me, driving me nuts. I wiggle my round bottom in appreciation. Tara must use a finger on me, because I start to feel a tender pressing that circles the edge of the jeweled handle, which of course causes some subtle movements to the plug in my anus. It's an odd, but entirely pleasant sensation. This goes on for a while, the licking and gentle movement of the plug inside me. Arousal peaking, I press back into Tara more firmly, using my body to ask for more.

She responds by focusing her tongue on my engorged nubbin, Tara's raspy tongue circling my clit with ever increasing speed. I feel Tara grasp the purple handle and begin to slowly pull the plug from my ass. She only pulls until the wide end of the plug begins to crest the ring of my sphincter, then she lets go, letting my body pull the plug back into my hole. Tara does it again. And again. And again, letting my body suck and pull on the fat plug. My hips begin to hunch and wiggle with each slow extraction, grind and churn with each increasingly easy entrance back inside. "C'mon, Tara! Fuck me already!" She doesn't. Tara just keeps licking on my pussy and teasing my tightest hole. "Please baby," I whine, "pick a hole and go for it." I know she's ready because I can feel Tara's hot fuck stick resting on my calf, her balls rhythmically brushing against my foot's heel.

Finally she relents, entering my pussy with her scalding hot, thick as my wrist sausage. I sigh against my forearms, realizing they are wet from the drool coming out of my mouth. In and out, Tara saws through my slippery twat, her hard cock pressing on the plug in the next passage, jostling it and making me feel so very, very full. My legs spread wider, back arching like I'm a performer in Cirque du Soleil, giving Tara an angle to fuck me deeply as possible. I push back on her in strokes, slide forward on the out, so that we're humping like a mad steam engine piston. Tara uses her artist's hands to spread my cheeks wide; one or more fingers are spinning and tugging at the deep purple plug stuffed tightly in my ass. Both my pussy and ass are slick and yielding, slippery with my natural juices or lube and it's not long before a slurping, squelching sound can be heard coming from both my wide open holes. The sound is raw and nasty. The smell more so, the air redolent with scent of aroused cunt and ass.

"Jennifer, baby, I'm not gonna be able to last long! God! I can't believe you're wearing a butt plug and letting me play with it while I'm fucking you from behind."

Tara's words push me closer to my own date with heaven. I can feel the tingle deep in my core signaling my own orgasm is fast approaching. My hand moves, pulling the saliva slick thumb out of my mouth, trailing south where it takes up residence on my engorged clit. Circling. Rubbing. Lightly pinching and smacking. My hand is a blur, moving as fast as my hips, as fast as Tara balls smacking away, as fast as her thrusting cock! "Do it," I croon. "Fuck my wet, steamy pussy! Drop a big load in my cunt while you fuck my butt with that wide ass plug!"

"Fuck, Jenn! I'm gonna cum! Shit, I'm gonna cum so hard!"

Tara pulls out. And I mean pulls out everywhere, her cock out of my spasming cunt, the plug out of my winking asshole, leaving both my holes empty and gaping. I'm still frigging my clit like there's no tomorrow, frustrated that Tara's taken away my toys when the bed heaves with Tara's sudden movement. Next thing I know, there's a sizzling dick head poking at my recently vacated anus. It slides in and begins spitting an enormous load deep into core. The fullness, the nastiness of Tara cumming up my ass drives me over the edge. My hips shudder and convulse. My pussy shivers and quivers and my poor butthole, well that is spasming too, opening and closing at will on the tapered head of Tara's cock, milking it for all its worth. "Ohhhhh fffffuuuucccckkkk!" I groan. I am spent. My body falls flat to the mattress, pulling off Tara's fuck stick with a wet schluuuup. I giggle because what else can you do when your asshole sounds like its burping out your lover.

Before I can get comfortable, Tara grabs me and pulls me so that I'm lying on top of her. I'll stay for a moment; I know Tara is big into cuddling after sex. But the differences in our height means that even with my legs splayed wide my inner thighs are touching Tara's knees, my belly is pressing on her thin hips and my head is resting on her chest. That last bit is kind of nice. Her breasts are velvety soft and very hot resting against both sides of my neck. I look up to find Tara looking down at me, her eyes back to hazel, grin warm and tender.

I meet her gaze for a while, longing to tell her how much I love her, how much I need her in my life. I love you. Three small words; easy enough to say. But I can't say them. If I do, I'll tell her everything. Tell her that I'm dying to move in with her. Tell her that I can't wait to get married. Maybe start a family. Like word vomit, the confessions of my hopes and dreams would pour out of me like water from a hose on a hot summer day. Arrrgghhhh! I'm such a coward. Big, tough, worldly girl afraid to tell her girlfriend how she feels. My head is churning with my circling thoughts and my stomach knots with frustration. I can't stay here! I start move because I can't lay here, can't lay on Tara with my mind going a mile a minute.

Strong arms lock me in, holding me down and preventing me from moving. "You worry too much," Tara says. Son of a bitch! I forgot that Tara can pick up on my strong emotions, can know what I'm thinking if I'm thinking about it hard enough. Shit! Tara knows. I struggle, needing to get away, needing space. God, Tara knows. I panic, thrashing against the arms that hold me as tight as steel cables. Tara knows how I feel, knows what I hope for, what I dream for. Tara knows. But I can't get away or maybe I could. As tight as her arms are, I feel some give as I wiggle. Pretty sure I could get out if I really wanted to, but in truth where would I go? Being in Tara's arms is already the best place in the world.

Tara knows. The knowledge sinks into my churning thoughts, slowly like a clogged drain. Tara knows! She knows and she's not pushing me away or making me feel crazy. Instead she's holding me tight, holding me through another panic attack. With infinite slowness my body starts to relax, seeming like each individual muscle has to go through its own freak out before it can loosen. Tara knows. My head rest solidly against Tara's chest and I snuggle in getting comfortable. I was wrong! Feels like I could lay here forever. Tara knows!

The arms that had held me so tight, my Tara's arms, loosen. The arm around my waist rests warm and stolid, heavy and reassuring at the small of my back. The arm around my shoulders begins to stroke my hair, from the top of my forehead all the way past my shoulders. Beneath my chest I feel a vibration as Tara makes a sound, a sound that is part growl, part rumble, part purr. It is the most happy, most contented sound I have ever heard. I move my head so that the sound and vibration are against my cheek. GGGGGRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMRRR! GGGGGRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMRRR! GGGGGRRRRRRRUUUUUUUMMMMRRR!

I melt hearing that sound. This is life. This is family. My Tara. Mine! I try to imitate the sound, a growl, a rumble, a purr. My first try is unsuccessful. My second is a little better. By my third attempt I am grumble purring right along with my girlfriend. Tara's hand stills in my hair for just an instant and I feel her chin nuzzle into the top of my head. She opens her mouth and I hear her say, "Best. Mate. Ever."

TO BE CONTINUED...

DorKnight
DorKnight
130 Followers