Cat Nipped Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorKnight
DorKnight
129 Followers

"Of course not silly. You just have to wait outside the bathroom." Tara pauses. "You didn't lose the key did you?"

"No. It's still here." I say as I lift my necklace, showing her the little key at the end.

"Great!" Tara turns away, moving back toward the door to her apartment, only to rush back over to me. She plants a big, sloppy kiss on my mouth. "You are the best mate ever!" She runs into her apartment, not bothering to even close the door before she is pulling the mauve and teal dress over her head.

'...best mate ever!' I try my best to look around the parking lot, checking to make sure there is no one watching, but my mind is so engulfed with lust I simply cannot be sure. Before I can complete my admittedly cursory search, one of my hands is tweaking my achingly erect nipples through the fabric of the dress. The other hand is palming and squeezing the fat, hot lips of my cunt. I shake my head, trying to ignore the effects of Tara's words. It takes every ounce of willpower I possess to keep from jilling off right there in the parking lot! I'm shaking and sweating, nearly mad with sexual frustration, by the time I'm able to force my hands away from my genitals. Shit! What the hell is it with that word: MATE! Every time Tara says it I cream my freaking panties.

I make my way through the open doorway and into the kitchen. I get some milk out of the fridge and drink it down without stopping. The milk cools my heated body, but does nothing to cool the warmth of my leaking cunny. My eyes keep straying to the hallway, beyond which is the shut door of the master bath, creating conflict within me. I want, I need Tara...now. But I don't want to ruin her surprise. I make my way down the short hall. That's wrong. I stalk my way down the hall, stride long and sure, and into the open bedroom where I begin to pace in frustration. Want Tara! Somewhere in the back of my mind I am appalled at my Neanderthal-like behavior, but it is a very small voice amidst the storm of my want, my need. Tara! There is a deep rumble coming from deep within my chest. It slips between my slightly parted teeth with a throaty GROWL.

My back is to the bathroom door when Tara opens it. "Almost finished," she says. "You're doing really well; your self-control is impressive." The door shuts and locks before I can catch more than a glimpse of black on red.

Resuming my stalk of the small bedroom, I make my way around the bed, over to the far wall, before coming to a stop at the head of the bed. I climb onto the bed, too keyed up to rest, yet needing to find some way to calm myself down. Something draws my attention. Sniff. Sniff. I lean down to one of the pillows. I can smell the perfume Tara wears, the shampoo she uses, and overriding it all her own personal scent, the mix of caramel and fruit with just a hint of something earthier that is so uniquely Tara. I lay face down on the pillow, inhaling Tara's scent, letting the smell encompass me. Soothing. I relax, muscles going limp. My need is a banked coal, smoldering, only waiting to be stoked or for fresh air to make me burn hot and bright again. I eye the door to the bathroom, my gaze simmering, but methodical. My prey is waiting. My prey?

The bathroom door opens, slowly revealing the top of Tara's head as she peeps around the edge of the door frame. "What'd you do?" she asks.

"I didn't do anything. Why?"

"You feel different."

I smile. It's true; I do feel different. Stronger. More in control. Funny how sniffing the pillow helped give me my legs back. "What are you hiding? I ask." She's still peeping around the edge of the door jamb. Her long chocolate hair shot through with lighter blond strands hangs in the air, backlit by the bathroom's light. It's gorgeous. I say, "Come here. Please."

Tara steps into the bedroom proper wearing a red baby doll with black lace around the edge. The piece lifts her enormous breasts and puts them on display, revealing a scandalous amount of cleavage with a hint of areola. Her movements make the front of the nightie billow open and close, a metallic glint peeping through intermittently. She looks amazing. I feel my heart give a tiny lurch.

"What do you think?" she asks.

My reply is heartfelt, genuine. "You are absolutely gorgeous! Spectacular!"

"No comment about the rest?"

I'm confused. What 'rest'?

Tara reads my confusion. Looking down she sees that the front of her outfit has closed. Her hands tremble a bit as she grasps the two sides of her nightie, lifting them up and away from her body to reveal -- Oh my! The glinting I saw is not from a belly button ring or a waist chain. Nope, this glint comes from a much kinkier source. I fall to my knees so I can get a better look.

The device -- and it is a device, must be five or six inches in length, covering Tara's entire cock in a steely birdcage like enclosure. A metallic ring that lifts and pulls Tara's testicles away from her body connects to the cage with a pin attached to a tiny padlock. Son of a bitch! Tara's in a chastity device; a cock cage. And...I have the key! The design of the cage is stunning, substantial and elegant all at once. It's long enough to let Tara achieve a partial woody, but the downward curve and relatively short length will keep her from getting a full erection. Plus the stainless steel looks fantastic against her Mediterranean coloring.

I've apparently been distracted for a while, because Tara is prattling about above me. 'You don't like it do you? I knew it was too much. Blah. Blah. Blah.' I find her talk distracting. I move to rise, standing up so I can silence my girl with kiss or two. My movements are too quick and I find myself leaping into the air. Shit! WTF!

Tara says, "It's alright, Jennifer. Your body's responding to changes. You'll get the hang of it soon enough. Try making slower, more controlled movements." She makes this nonsense statement calmly, like she's used to me springing three feet into the air from a kneeling position everyday.

I scowl at her before noticing the glitter, ruby red lipstick she has applied to her lips. Tara's bee stung lips are so inviting, so enticing I can't help giving her a kiss. I did want to shut her up, you know. We kiss. Soft, slow, our lips testing and tasting, gliding against our counterpart. When we part, Tara gives a sigh saying, "That was nice." Mmmmmm! So it was.

I ease her back until her shoulder blades touch the wall next to the bathroom door. Twisting first one arm behind her back, then the other, I firmly make Tara grab each opposite elbow in her hands. Next I gather up her long, thick hair, taking the time to indulge in another sniff, before bunching it firmly in my left hand. A gentle pull forces Tara to raise her face to mine. Her eyes as she looks up at me are a pale, pale hazel. I want them to be gold! I kiss her again, easing my tongue into her mouth. She is hesitant at first, but soon Tara's tongue is dueling with mine. The kiss isn't broken until I'm out breath.

My eyes open before Tara's. Her face is still tilted up, angled in my direction. There is a soft, gentle smile on her face, a smile that broadens to become a sharp-toothed grin. She licks her glittering red lips, in anticipation of another kiss or simply to taste our union. Either way, the move is sexy as hell. When she finally opens her eyes, Tara's gaze is bright, shining gold. Go me! "Open your mouth," I say. When her mouth opens, I explore it with my tongue, running the slick, slippery muscle over the sharp teeth, smooth palate and delicious tongue, while Tara moans and groans deep in her throat. Such sexy sounds, but Tara doesn't need to know how much they affect me. "Next week," I growl, "I want you to get a ball gag, a small one, something soft so you don't hurt your pretty teeth. You're making way too much noise."

"Can't help it," Tara says breathlessly. "You're driving me nuts!" Huh, I'm driving her nuts.

"None of your sass, missy!" A swift swat on Tara's bottom let's her know I mean business. She won't be quiet, and to tell the truth I really don't want her to. I just enjoy smacking that ass! I drop down again, this time making a conscious effort to move slowly. The sight of Tara encased inside the metallic prison is every bit as riveting as before. Her little cherry-sized nutsack is so very tight; I can't resist rubbing the pad of my index finger over that tight skin. Oooohhhhh! Tara's balls are hot to the touch and the skin feels downy soft, almost velvety.

"God, Jenn!" Tara's exclamation takes me by surprise.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No," she replies, "but everything down there is super sensitive."

I'm continue rubbing her balls, watching as Tara's cock begins to grow, swiftly filling the open space of the confining cage. Her dick reaches the limits of the enclosure, flesh straining against the stainless steel bars, some skin actually expanding out of the small openings in the bars, still trying to grow. Above me, I hear Tara draw in a sharp breath. "Am I hurting you?" I ask. Tara scrunches up her face, but shakes her head no. Her eyes have grown even brighter. "Use words please. Do you want me to stop?"

Tara grins down at me mischievously, her sinfully long canines looking wicked sharp. "It's uncomfortable, but not painful," she says. "I like what you're doing. You should definitely not stop!"

Given the green light, I take a light grip on Tara's genitals, her straining sausage and tight little balls, lifting them in my palm. Shit! This thing is heavier than I anticipated weighing in at half a pound or more. The end of the chastity device is wet with Tara's precum. I want to taste her so I lick lengthwise down the bars, my tongue tickled and tantalized by the hard edges of the bars, by the only slightly softer flesh between. I reach the tip of the cage and swirl my tongue. I taste the salted caramel of Tara's discharge along with the almost electric tang of the metal. I give an involuntary growl. Yummy!

"Mmmmmmmm. Ssssssssss. Oooohhhhhhh. Ssssshhhhiiiiittttttt!" Hmmmm. Someone seems to be enjoying herself.

Tara has her shoulders pressed firmly against the wall, while thrusting her hips toward the hot cavern of my mouth, hoping I will take her dick inside. I'm happy to disappoint! I take a last, feather soft lick with my wet tongue, then stand up, dragging Tara away from the wall. Grabbing the nearest pillow off the bed, I place it on the floor directly in front of the bathroom door. "Kneel," I tell Tara. When she is in place, knees resting on the pillow, legs spread wide, I have Tara release her hold on her elbows instead having her grab her ankles. Now Tara is kneeling, arms reaching behind her to grasp her ankles, chest up and out so her magnificent boobs with achingly hard nipples are on display, and her crotch open, ready, her stick still straining away in its prison pointed directly at me. Nice! My desire is to play some more, but I have surprises of my own!

I say to Tara, "Close your eyes." She does. "I want you to keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them. Can you do that on your own or do you need a blindfold?" The look she gives me is perfectly priceless; I need to take a picture. Tara's face is a flawless mixture of amusement, yearning and frustration, so unbelievably adorable my belly tightens with sudden emotion. God, I love this girl! The distinctive sound of my phone taking a picture has her opening her mouth in protest, though to her credit her eyes remain closed.

"OMG, Jenn! Did you just take my picture?"

"I did, cutie. You look so sexy in your pretty lingerie and little chastity cage. I had to get a picture so I can remember it."

"But..."

"What! You think I'm going to post your picture all over the internet?"

"No." Tara shakes her head, saying "I know you'd never do anything to hurt me its...just embarrassing."

In an instant I'm back in front of Tara, sitting on my knees with my forehead pressed to hers. Right now I'd do anything to please Tara. Anything to pleasure her. This beautiful woman who is all mine.

Tara exhales, her warm, sweet breath gliding across my cheeks, tickling the hair around my ears before passing away. Her lips, so close they are almost touching mine, move without making a sound, as if Tara is uncertain of her next words. The words, when they finally come send a shock through my being. "Baby, if you don't get in the shower soon we're going to have sex right here on the carpet. Then I'll never get my surprise."

Damn it! "Get out of my head," I say. "Do you already know what the surprise is?"

"Can't get out of your head," Tara mumbles, her lips pressed lightly against mine. "You're too dominant; equilibrium is making my gifts stronger."

"Do you know what the surprise is? Have I ruined it?"

"Not yet, but if you stay I will know. Your emotions are sooooo strong. God, it's like having your emotions laid right on top of mine. In a minute I'm going to lose control and just have my way with you!"

I lay my hands on Tara's shoulders then slide them down her arms, forcing me to lean in closer, until my upper body is pressed upon hers. My kiss on her cheek is chaste, but filled with all my love. "I'm going," I say. I work hard to keep my mind blank. "Will you be okay in this position for a little while?"

"I'll be fine. Don't take too long or I might come in there after you."

The shower is quick, but the set-up for my surprises takes a little longer, in part because I'm doing my best to keep my emotions under control, but also because the mechanics of setting up are unfamiliar. In any case, I'm certainly not hating arranging, rearranging and once more for luck, arranging the surprise until it feels perfect. By the time I open the bathroom door I'm aroused and ready for some action.

Tara is still sitting on the floor, in the exact position in which I left her, eyes closed. I make my way to her, placing my hand on her shoulder. I can feel her curiosity so I'm hopeful she's still in the dark about her surprise. "Give me your hand," I say. Taking her hand, I lead Tara up and onto the bed, arranging her so she is back in the same position she was in on the floor, arms back, holding her ankles and presenting her goodies. I kneel in front of her, placing my hands on the smooth, warm skin of her shoulders. I rub from the base of her neck to where her shoulders meet Tara's arms. When she relaxes into the massage, I move my hands down to the upper slopes of her breasts. Tara's breasts seem absolutely enormous on her petite frame, the c-cup tits sitting high on her narrow chest. Those breast are exceptionally hot in my hands and I'm not just talking about their temperature. I cup those lovely boobies, feeling their weight, watching as my gentle manipulations make her areolas crinkle and her nipples pucker. I adore the dusky-rose of Tara's nipples.

I flick the thick nubbins with my thumbs. Adding my forefingers to the mix, I lightly twist and pull on Tara's nipples until they are as long and thick as I can make them. Then I flick those thick, sensitive nubs with the tip of my tongue. Mmmmmm! So yummy. Tara arches her back, thrusting her chest and more importantly those sensitive nipples into the hot, wet cavern of my mouth. I'm willing to indulge her for a few minutes, licking, sucking and tweaking her nipples, squeezing and caressing her big, soft tits, even a few soft bites here and there. Tara's breathing has picked up, her breaths come in quick, shallow pants as she becomes more aroused. When I glance down I see her semi-erection is once again straining at the confines of the cage.

Reluctantly, I move away from those magnificent breasts, planting whisper-soft kisses along the skin of Tara's belly as I make my way to the trapped "monster". The tightness of her ball sack still amazes me and I find myself reaching out to touch the cherry-sized nuts within. Wow! If I thought her breasts were hot, they are nothing compared to the heat coming off Tara's balls. They are so hot they feel almost feverish. The pads of my fingers roam over the heated skin, touching, caressing, fondling, even separating her gonads. Before I consciously consider what I'm doing, I've leaned forward so I can lick the stretched tight skin of Tara's sack. The smell and taste drive me nuts! One by one, I suck Tara's balls into my mouth. I'm gentle, caressing her nuts in my warm mouth, while my tongue dances across the oh so sensitive flesh.

"Damn that feels good! You're making my pussy leak all over the sheets, Jennifer."

I don't want her dick to feel neglected so I let Tara's balls slide out of my mouth and turn my attention to her steel sheathed shaft. I lick all around from the base to the tip, making sure my saliva coats every confined inch of her prick. Sluuurppp! I pop her into my mouth, taking the caged shaft all the way to the base, letting my tongue continue its stroll around the steel and any exposed skin.

Tara says, "Your mouth feels so freaking warm. It's like you're giving my dick a hot bath." I moan around the invading penis. Tara shudders!

At the tip, my tongue finds a small circular opening, giving me a devilish idea. It takes an effort of will to release Tara's cock; I'm loving the way the cage feels and tastes in my mouth. I rise up, pressing my mouth to Tara's, letting her taste herself. The kiss heats up, but I pull back needing to calm us both down. This close, the smell of my arousal mixes with Tara's own wonderful smell, making me feel horny, possessive, loving, and raunchy.

"You're getting a little too excited," I whisper huskily into her ear.

"Yeah, I am!"

"You need to get softer; there's something I want to try."

"That's going to be hard. You're making me nuts!"

I chuckle. "You're hilarious. 'That's going to be hard.' You're precious." I give Tara a tight hug.

"If you want me to get soft, that's not helping."

It takes a few minutes of quiet talking and no touching, but eventually Tara's semi-erection wilts leaving me free to play again. Moistening the tip of my left pinkie, I insert the slick tip into the opening in the cage, while I use my fingertips to tease and fondle the tight balls in front of the metallic ring. As expected, it doesn't take Tara long to begin to grow again, only this time, her increasing length pushes her piss slit directly onto the wet tip of my finger. I'm sounding my girlfriend! Tara's eyes flutter behind the closed lids and her mouth forms a perfect "O", raspy, pink tongue inside darting spastically. Her legs stutter, trying to knee-walk closer, trying to slide more of my finger into her urethra.

"Fffffffuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk! Soooooooo stinkin' nasty!" Tara's words are slurred by her seeming inability to close her mouth. Her hips punch the air, back and forth, back and forth, fucking onto my finger.

I pull my hands away. "Unh, unh, unh! No playing unless you're still."

"Okay! Please do it again! Sound me, baby!"

I do. Over and over again. I make her wait until she is soft, then tease her into sounding her cock on my finger, tease her until she can't stay still, then take my pleasuring fingers away. I don't stop until her breathing is ragged, her body trembling with need and covered in a fine sheen of perspiration. I leave her kneeling, frustrated in mind and body, as I move to the far end of the bed. It's time she received her first surprise!

"So Tara," I say, "you seem to be enjoying yourself."

"Oh, yes! Yes. Yes. Yes."

"That's good. I want you to enjoy yourself, but that doesn't mean you need to be selfish."

"What...? Selfish... I don't understand."

"Here I am, servicing your dick, playing with your balls and what have you done for me? You haven't given my cock any love at all." Tara's eyes pop open and I can't help laughing at her shocked expression. It's hard to tell where she is looking because the entire eye socket is gleaming gold, but I'm guessing her first glance is at my face, her second locks in on the silicon dong easing out of my pouting pussy lips. Tara falls to her hands and begins to crawl toward me, the grin on her face crazy: crazy feral, crazy fierce, crazy sexy. I wonder how I ever mistook her for human, then I realize this is something only I see, something she shares only with me. I'm overwhelmed with her trust. I love you!

DorKnight
DorKnight
129 Followers