Cate's Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bring it," I said, attempting to show strength and fearlessness in the face of my new unrestricted submission to her every desire.

"With pleasure," Donna said. "I'm already looking forward to next week's meeting. Speaking of that, we should probably get back."

The rest of the meeting and week went relatively uneventfully, yet everything was suddenly different now that my identity had been compromised. Donna and I were both respected in the business community and had a mutual respect for one another. While we were in the same industry, our companies weren't exactly competitors. There was overlap in the work our firms did that caused our paths to cross. This current consortium met weekly.

Two days before the next consortium meeting, our Cate's Gift page pinged with a new fantasy submission. It was obviously from Donna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My fantasy is for you is to wear only three items of clothing to the consortium meeting in two days. Without exception, the items of clothing must include:

* a sheer low-cut blouse with exposed cleavage,
* a micro-mini skirt with a maximum length of 12 inches and
* high heels with a minimum height of 3 inches.

No other clothing, including underwear of any form is allowed throughout the meeting.

At some point in the meeting, when all members are in the room, you must expose your bare ass so all can see.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donna found herself intensely aroused as she sent her fantasy for me. The idea of wearing a revealing outfit that would risk her exposure and humiliation made her hot with desire. She might risk it herself if she was across town where the chances of someone knowing her were less. She looked forward to her own vicarious arousal watching my erotic humiliation throughout the meeting.

I couldn't believe what Donna was doing to me, although given the chance, I would do the same thing. I had no choice but to be submissive to Donna's erotic whims. I had given myself no way out. I had no choice but to go through with it.

I pulled together a white sheer button blouse and only buttoned it half way up, leaving my small tanned cleavage completely exposed. My only micro-mini skirt was a tiny black piece of leather Mark got for me to wear dancing for our anniversary a couple years before. To match the black skirt, I put on four inch black heels.

"Damn," Mark said as I walked out to the kitchen before leaving for work. Mark was standing there pouring coffee, wearing only the boxers he slept in. "You may not make it from the parking garage to your office dressed like that," he added.

"I will if I wear this over it," I said. I grabbed my Spring overcoat from the closet and put it on over her skimpy outfit. "I'm going to wear this over it all day, except for the meeting," I said.

"Clever," Mark said.

"Got that right," I said feeling like my ingenuity had secured a small victory. "She might make me wear the slut outfit during the consortium meeting, but the rest of the day I'll be covered up."

"Do me a favor?" Mark asked feeling inspired.

"Sure," I said.

"Give me your coat," Mark said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I want you to leave it here."

"What?" I asked. "But..."

"Without it everyone will see that gorgeous body of yours," Mark interrupted. "The thought of you walking around like that makes me so hot and will keep me hard all day," he added.

The movement in the front of Mark's proved his arousal.

"All day huh?" I asked seductively, dropping the coat off my shoulders behind me as I took a step toward him. I reached my hand out to the front of his boxers and took hold of his hardening member in my hand. I pushed up on my tiptoes, and pressed my lips against his for a passionate kiss, while both of my hands pressed down his bare muscular stomach and into his boxers to commandeer his dick.

"The thought of me wearing this will keep you hard all day?" I asked again before playfully biting his lip. I immediately dropped to my knees in front of him, and pushed his boxers down around his ankles. My mouth stretched to wrap around his thick monster before consuming it down my throat.

Mark's knees buckled at the attention. "Oh gawd," he said, quickly setting his coffee down to not spill it.

My head bobbed voraciously in front of him, bringing him quickly to the brink of orgasm. I took satisfaction feeling his dick thicken with impending climax. Cold chills covered his body.

"Oh gawd. Oh GAWD! OH GAWD!" he yelled as he moved perilously to the edge of the point of no return. "Oh gawd you're going to take me!"

I instantly pulled my mouth off, adding one final lick to the tip of his throbbing purple bulbous head.

"Oh gawd Cate, don't stop. Please don't stop now! You're going to take me! I'm about to cum!"

I savored his agony. I reached over and grabbed my overcoat sitting on the floor next to me and stood up. "Yes you will," I said as I pushed the coat into his hands. His dick throbbed between us, begging for attention. "You think of me wearing this all day long without this coat. You think of complete strangers lusting over my exposed body, wishing they could have what you are going to get when I get home. You think about me dressed all day like a slut, and then come home to become that slut by taking this off and finishing what I just started. You think about that and stay hard for me all day long. I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh gawd Cate. You are a brutal tease."

I am, I thought, as I walked out the door. I felt torn between trepidation and arousal wearing so little to work. I was not only a tease to Mark, but the entire day would be filled with humiliating exposure and titillating arousal.

When I arrived for the consortium, Donna basked in my submission when she saw me walk in wearing the slutty outfit she had ordered. She felt inspired by her own fantasies for the possibilities of what she would require of me in the coming weeks and months.

The rest of the group in the consortium were confused by my sudden change in demeanor. They had always known me as professional and reserved. They had never imagined this alter ego. It was taken to a new level when I dropped my pen when I walked across the room, forcing me to bend over to pick it up. As demanded, the tiny leather skirt moved up, and unveiled my ass and with it, the bared lips of my pussy peaking through. Unison gasps filled the room. Donna smiled at the completeness of my obedience. I couldn't believe I put myself in this vulnerable position, but at the same time, couldn't deny my secret arousal by it.

"Too bad I have a speaking engagement next week," Donna said to me with a coy smile as we walked out of the professional meeting. "I'll miss being here to watch you do what I will send next."

Chapter Two

A week later, Donna smiled as she pressed send on her computer, gloating over her next assignment to me that required new levels of risky exhibitionism. Her pussy was soaked in anticipation. She basked in the enjoyment of being able to send her assignments from anywhere in the world, forcing my submission to her vicarious fantasies. Today she was across the country at a conference where she was presenting as one of the keynote speakers. Her short skirt hiked up as she sat at the desk in her hotel room, offering easy access to finger herself to the brink of orgasm as she wrote the daring fantasy, giving me no-way-out. Truthfully, as much as she enjoyed forcing me into risky acts of exposure, self-bondage and sexual vulnerability, she was living vicariously. Publically, Donna was known as a powerful successful businesswoman who was always in control. Secretly, nothing made her more aroused than the suspense and thrill of risky submission, having no choice but to do exactly as she was told, with great risk of exposure. She hit send for the message just as her orgasmic wave washed over her.

Donna composed herself and made her way to the convention center ballroom where the conference was being held. She wore her grey pinstriped power suit. She kept the zipper up the front of the jacket about halfway to accentuate the cleavage of her ample round tits under her low-buttoned starched white button-up blouse. Her matching grey pinstriped skirt came down to her mid-thigh, which unavoidably hiked dangerously high when she sat down. She wore her favorite black high heel shoes, with straps that wrapped around her ankles. Her blond hair bounced off the top of her shoulders; her smile was broad and contagious. She was stunning, and deep down she knew it.

Speaking opportunities among her distinguished colleagues and those up and coming in the industry were invigorating for Donna. Few women had reached the levels of power and influence in her industry as she had. She spoke as one who had gained respect for her leadership and the success of the company that bore her name. There was something professionally satisfying about it, but also privately arousing. She liked to intensify the erotic arousal through low risk acts of self-bondage. In her hotel room it might include tying herself up in vulnerable positions; in public it took forms like binding herself in some inconspicuous way beneath her clothing. It was her secret indulgence, which added to the arousal.

Well-dressed up-and-coming business leaders waited in line to greet the evening keynote speaker after her presentation at the prestigious event. In addition to the obvious purposes of keeping up on the current trends and strategies, these corporate conferences were all about networking. Most of the contacts were benign with surface level complementary conversation. Donna put up with it because she knew the importance of never burning a bridge she might want to cross later, and occasionally, she might snag a big fish as a client.

Donna looked up with surprise as the tall muscular dream stepped up next in line, extending his hand to introduce himself. "My name is Carl," his deep voice offered with charm.

"Nice to meet you Carl," she said sincerely. "I'm Donna."

"I'm well aware of that," he said with a broad smile. "I came to this conference to hear your presentations and the possibility of establishing a business relationship that will be lucrative for both our firms."

Donna lustfully sized the new potential client up and was impulsively imagining the possibilities of more than business. Her already moist pussy buzzed with anticipation; her nipples pushed forward with arousal, as if reaching out to him. The 6' 2" athletic stud had a tanned face, short brown hair, deep blue eyes, strong jaw, and an obvious muscular fit body. He wore a nice Italian suit with a striped shirt but no tie, showing off his muscular neck. His hand was large, swallowing hers as he offered a gentle but firm grip to his handshake. She tried desperately not to blush or to allow her giddy infatuation to show through her professional veneer.

Carl wasted no time expressing the seriousness and scope of the potential business partnership. She realized if she could get him to sign a contract, he would easily become one of her most lucrative clients. The eye candy of doing business with this new stranger wouldn't be a bad side benefit to the profitable possibilities he was raising.

"Would you like to talk about this more over dinner?" Donna asked. "I'll finish getting through this line of people waiting, then we won't be in a hurry."

"Only if it is my treat," he insisted with a gentle but assertive offer.

"Deal," she agreed. "Shall we meet in the lobby in an hour?"

"See you then," Carl said with a wink. "I look forward to it," offering his hand for another firm handshake that allowed her hand to be swallowed again in his.

Donna worked to hide her giddiness at his confident invitation. She wanted nothing more than to get to know this mystery man better, on many levels. She quickly worked to get through those in line to greet her, and found herself back up in her hotel room within 15 minutes.

Donna poured herself a glass of wine and ran a hot bath in her Jacuzzi tub. She relaxed in the soothing water, letting the jets massage her muscles and her mind imagine possibilities for the night ahead. Her hand floated across her body, her fingers delicately massaged the tender folds of her pussy. Soft moans offered a duet to the music playing through the speakers in the other room. Her imagination and touch brought her close to climax, but stopped short to save herself for the night's prospects. She poured another glass of wine as she chose the right dress for the occasion. The night called for one of her favorite cocktail dresses, with a red, black and white multicolored design that accented her perfect body. Spaghetti straps showed off her shoulders, dropping low to maximize a teasing view of her luscious breasts, while elegantly short enough to highlight her fit legs. Her favorite black heels wrapped around her ankles to perfectly lift her ass. She finished her look a glistening costume diamond necklace and finally spritzes of her favorite sultry perfume. She smiled at herself as she took one more look in the mirror. She knew she'd have the mystery man in the palm of her hands before the night was over. She had no idea.

Donna's exit from the elevator into the lobby was almost magical. Carl watched as she glided across the thick decorative carpet, clearly the most beautiful and sexy woman in the room. He greeted her with his winsome broad smile as she walked across the crowded entry to the elegant hotel. She savored watching him drink in the view of her sexy outfit. She took pride that with only one look from him, she knew the evening had started just as she had hoped. He was wearing the same suit he was wearing when he walked into her office and life earlier in the day.

"You look stunning," he said truthfully, while trying to maintain some decorum of professionalism.

"Thank you," she said, looking up with her wide eyes. She felt hopeful for the promises of the evening ahead.

"How does the La Fantaisie, the new restaurant down the street sound?"

"Perfect," she said. "I've not been there before, but have heard great things."

"It looks like there might be a wait," she said seeing the crowd.

"Not at all," he said. "Francois, we're ready to be seated," he said to the Maître d'.

"Right this way," Francois said, offering his immediate personal attention. He led them to the finest table offering a view and privacy.

"Impressive," she said.

Carl smiled. "Beauty should never be kept waiting," he said. Donna blushed. The more time she spent with him, the more she liked this new mystery man.

The evening in the La Fantaisie was enchantingly unrushed. They began with mixed drinks and appetizers. After the two glasses of wine with her bath at the hotel, and the first couple drinks with appetizers, a gentle buzz helped Donna feel relaxed and comfortable. They enjoyed two bottles of elegant wine with their leisurely three-course dinner, followed by some after-dinner drinks.

After the appetizers and initial shots, any talk of business gave way to personal conversation. The conversation and drinks flowed easily. The more both flowed, the more flirtatious the conversation became and the more aroused Donna felt. The only thing she was wearing under her sultry dress was her thong, which was now soaked. During after dinner drinks, she daringly turned the conversation toward topics of relationships and sex. With gentle touches on his arm, seductive smiles and playful gestures, Donna felt confident she had Carl where she wanted him. Sexual tension immediately grew.

Carl enjoyed where Donna was taking the conversation. "Interesting topics you're bringing up," Carl said with a smile.

"We ought to turn this into a little game," Donna said, feeling confident and frisky.

"I like games. What do you have in mind?" he asked with a wink, leaning forward, enticed by the suggestion.

"Anything?" she asked lightheartedly. Her imagination began to spin at the opportunity.

"Try me," he said, answering the challenging.

Her memory took her back to college drinking games. "How about a simple game to get to know each other better," she answered. "We take turns either asking the other person a question, or asking the other person to do something. To make it fun, there are no limits to what you can ask. If you refuse to answer the question or do what is asked, you have to drink a shot, and the person gets to ask you something else. Questions have to be answered with complete honesty, and requests must be completed to the satisfaction of the other person."

"Sounds dangerous," Carl said with a smile.

"It will be," she promised with a smile back to him.

At their request, Francois brought a line of shots and placed them on the table between them. Sexual tension continued to climb.

"Ladies first," Carl offered with chivalry.

"That's dangerous. Let's start easy," she said. "What was the first thought you had when you met me."

"Honestly?" he asked.

"Honestly."

"You were more beautiful than your reputation. My mind flashed to wondering what was under that grey suit you were wearing."

"Enjoying a better view tonight?" she asked, looking down admiringly at her own body in the low tight dress.

Carl smiled. "That's a second question. I think it's my turn."

"Touché," she said, already flattered by his response.

"What's your first impression of me?" he asked, reciprocating her question.

"Your strength," she answered quickly. "You are a man who appears to know what he wants and usually gets it. I like that."

"Usually?" he asked playfully.

"That's a second question," she quipped back. "My turn. What's the craziest sexual experience you've ever had?"

"Wow," Carl said. "You're not wasting any time."

"I have to know what I'm up against," she blurted out, before thinking. She tipped her hand, curious what it would take to become his craziest sexual experience.

Carl smiled and blushed. The memory flooded back from a few years before.

"The truth," she said, seeing Carl blush.

Carl was tempted to opt for the shot instead of revealing the secret in his life that few knew about.

"Tell me," she said, rubbing her index finger around her shot glass. "Don't wimp out on me now."

"OK," he said. "I agreed to be a stripper for a friend's sister's bachelorette party."

I'd like to see that," she said, blurting her thoughts again.

Carl blushed and continued. "Even though they wanted it to be spiced up a bit, it was supposed to stay tame. They wanted me to show up in a policeman's costume and 'arrest' the bride before 'interrogating' her. Interrogating her meant stripping my own costume down to a thong, and with her handcuffed to a chair, also slowly stripping her, leaving her only with her panties on. The dozen women at the party had been drinking for a couple hours before I got there and were smashed. The music was booming. All of the women, including the bride went crazy when I showed up and began my act. By the time I had stripped both of us down to our thongs, things went wild. My dick was rock hard and pushing far past my tiny thong, hiding nothing. The other women were all stripping each other of their clothes. The hands of a dozen women were groping the bride and me. They were pouring drinks on each other and began to find ways to fuck each other. Before I knew it, I was overpowered, handcuffed and tied to the bed. For the rest of the night, and into the morning hours, I was helpless to the women having their way with me."

"Damn," Donna said, both stunned and impressed. It is a rare man who can satisfy a dozen lusty women and a bride all night. She wondered what might it be like to have him all to herself?