Cate's Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It can't touch your tongue," Carl said teasingly.

"What?" Donna asked.

"That's the rule. It can only touch your tongue once every 30 seconds."

"You're ruthless," she said. Donna knew there was no way she could drink in the drops without them touching her tongue. Suddenly the first drop of ice cream fell from the cone toward her face below. It hit her on the cheek. It rolled down her warm cheek like a string of cum.

Donna moved the ice cream cone to hold it over her upper body. Drip. Drip. Drip. Drops of white cream began to dot her chest. Cheers erupted from the street outside as the crowd watched. Donna watched the second hand of the clock on the wall, desperate to lick the cone and the ice cream. She wanted desperately to regain control. She wanted to escape the exhibit she created for the crowd of strangers enjoying her predicament.

"Mmmmm, that looks good," Carl said. "There's a dessert worth having. "Time."

Donna quickly caressed the cold cream with her tongue to hold the thawing off.

Time moved painfully slow and the ice cream melted at record speed. Donna could even feel the thin cake cone beginning to soften in her hand. The melted ice cream was filling the hollow shell of the cone, slowly disintegrating it to a soft mush.

"Time," Carl said with a large smile, watching Donna's competitive nature kick in.

As soon as she finished, drips turned to small globs of ice cream landing on her chest and tits. The heat of her body immediately thawed any coolness to it, sending it down her gorgeous body. She was desperate to lick the ice cream. More drops fell, decorating her breasts.

"Time," Carl said.

Donna quickly licked her way up and around the cone and tried as long as she could to continue across the rapidly melting mound of soft ice cream. Carl and the watching crowd were mesmerized by the length and skill of her tongue doing its work. Donna took a deep breath. Her first pass was effective, but the melting ice cream was relentless. She watched carefully, trying to strategize her next move. The ice cream was no match for the heat in the room and quickly began to pour down again. Donna instinctively had the idea that if she quickly turned it upside down, it would reverse the direction of the large drips. Unfortunately, with the ice cream so soft, it only served to pour the liquid cream across her tits. Fortunately, none of it hit the floor. Cheers again erupted from the street.

"That's beautiful," Carl said sincerely. "20 seconds left."

Donna held the cone up and assessed her next move. She turned it to see where the greatest threat was coming from. As she turned the cone, she applied extra pressure to the base, causing the thin soaked cake base to dissolve in her hand. Ice cream poured from the bottom of the cone like a faucet, painting her tits in white.

"10 seconds," Carl said, enjoying the pleasure of Donna's helpless humiliation.

Donna tried in vain to turn the cone to limit the damage, but none of what she did made a difference.

"Time," Carl said.

Donna gave her best shot at using her tongue to capture all she could of the liquefying mess in her small hand. As what was left of the cone disintegrated, the remaining ice cream in her hand slipped through her fingers and painted her tits.

The crowd watched in utter amazement. The young store manager had the image of Donna being covered with ice cream burned into his memory, causing him to also involuntarily cream his pants. Carl basked in the moment of Donna's beauty, humiliation and submission.

Donna's body was decorated with ice cream in a way that looked like she had been the center bukkake attraction at a bachelor party. Carl pulled his iPhone out of his pocket. "Let's capture this moment with a picture."

"No, no," she said panicked. "No pictures."

Carl ignored her plea. "Give me your sexiest pose and we'll get out of here. Either that, or I can invite any of the men in the crowd watching outside to come lick the ice cream off your body. Who knows what that might lead to?"

Donna had no doubt that Carl wasn't bluffing.

"Smile," he insisted.

Donna conceded. She sat up in the chair, spread her knees and ran her fingers through her blond hair in a seductive pose. Carl's fast finger captured five images of the ice cream-covered beauty. At the same moment, Donna saw camera flashes through the window from the crowd outside.

"We've got our picture, let's get out of here." Donna reached for a napkin to wipe the sticky cream off her body.

"No need to clean up," he said. "I like the way you look," he added.

"What?" she asked surprised. It was one thing that Carl would publically embarrassed her this way, but she couldn't believe he would have her walk out on to the street with him, covered in ice cream.

"As you said, I'm just getting started."

Donna couldn't remember feeling more publically humiliated. Not only were her breasts completely exposed, but also her gorgeous body was now dripping with sweet sticky cream. Even more, she couldn't deny the arousal she felt by the forced public humiliation and the curious infatuation of this handsome stranger playing with her mind. Her erect nipples gave her away. The only concession was she was in a city far from where she lived.

"It's that the best you've got?" she asked teasingly, unwilling to concede her humiliation.

"It's only a four block walk through the club district," Carl said.

"Club district. No Carl. Please. I can't walk through the club district like this."

"Sure you can," he said. They will love it. We can even find a crowded club to stop at, have some drinks and hit the dance floor."

"Please Carl, I beg you. I have a business with a reputation. It could ruin me."

"Hmmmm," Carl pondered. "You promised complete submission."

"Look, the hotel is only a block and a half from here in the other direction," she offered. "Let's go there. I'll do anything."

"You've already promised to do anything. No limits; no rules. Go big or go home, remember?"

"Please Carl," Donna pleaded. Her mind raced for alternatives to bargain. She swallowed big and offered the unthinkable. "You have me for the night; if we go to the hotel now, you'll have me tomorrow too."

Carl smiled. "Complete submission all conference?"

"Yes, I promise. Whatever you want. I have everything you might want in my hotel room," she offered, eager for him to take the offer. "Straps, cuffs, clips, blindfolds, everything for my self-bondage." She couldn't believe what she was offering, but also knew it was better than being publically humiliated at a dance club filled with industry professionals from around the country.

"You are into this," he said impressed.

"Try me," Donna answered, feeling hopeful relief from the certain public humiliation in the crowded club district. She felt her moisture growing again between her legs. Her offer of submission was not without self-interest. The idea of surrendering to him for the next 36 hours made her hot.

"OK," he said. "We'll use the picture of you at the ice cream parlor as collateral. Anything short of complete submission and it goes public."

"Please Carl, no." Donna couldn't believe she had done this to herself, the instigator of her own humiliation with no way out.

Carl laughed. "Nothing to worry about," he reassured. "Your full submission keeps the picture between us. What do you say we use the back door of the hotel to go in?" he offered.

Donna felt sudden relief at his kind suggestion. "That would be great," she said, recalling a set of elevators that came out near her room on the top floor of the massive hotel. The chances anyone might see her would be much lower.

Minutes later, Donna felt relief as the two ducked into the sanctuary of the back entrance to the hotel. She was grateful they had only passed one young couple on the way. The couple giggled when they saw Donna walking confident wearing only her black shoes and necklace, with her dress lowered around her waist.

When they walked past, Donna couldn't resist saying, "Come on girl, take it off. You both know you're going to later."

As they passed, Donna and Carl both glanced back to see the silhouette of the woman pulling her top off over her head as they continued walking away. Donna felt proud her nudity had inspired them; she wondered if the young woman's example might inspire others.

"Want something to drink?" Donna asked as she pulled out a bottle of flavored vodka and two shot glasses in her hotel room. She filled both without waiting for Carl's answer, and handed one to him.

"To complete submission," Carl said.

"To complete submission," Donna answered. They clinked glasses and threw it back.

The warm buzz hit both of them quickly. Donna dropped her phone into the sound system, hit her Spotify on and started her party mix playlist. The beat of the music throbbed through the suite. Donna began to dance seductively in the middle of her living room, losing any bashfulness in the safety of her room. She invited Carl to join her, immediately stripping him of his coat as they began to move in sync with one another. Their hands began to caress each other, Donna through his clothes, Carl over her bare skin.

"Let's play another game," she whispered into his ear as they moved.

"Oh yeah?"

"See that jar?" Donna asked.

Carl looked over to the table in the middle room. A decorative glass jar filled with exotic red and blue marbles sat in the center, lit by a small light that reflected the colors. "Yes."

"With each new song we tease each other all we want as we dance, but no touching any erotic zones. Sometime early in the song, you call out 'red or blue.' I have to answer by naming one. Without looking, you pick a marble out of the jar. If I am right, I get to strip you of a piece of your clothing. Anything not covered with clothing is fair game for me to enjoy any way I want. If I'm wrong, you can enjoy my body any way you want for the rest of the song. When a new song starts, we do it again.

"You've played this game before," Carl said, impressed at the cleverness of it.

"Let's just say I'm resourceful," she confessed.

"I have no doubt," Carl said. I'll play, with one minor change."

"What's that?" she asked with an eager smile.

"Whoever's wrong, also drinks a shot."

"Turn it into a drinking game, huh," she asked. "Do I have a choice?"

"No," he said.

"You're on." Donna hit the advance button on her iPhone in the speaker dock. "Take your shoes off. They don't count. When I take something off, I want it to mean something."

Donna danced seductively around Carl as if he was a pole in the middle of a dance floor. He took his time, allowing her to show him her moves. "Red or blue," he whispered.

"Red," she said, feeling hot.

Carl reached into the bowl, grabbed a marble and held it up. Blue.

Donna poured a shot and threw it back before quickly returning to the middle of her living room to dance. Her head spun from two back to back shots. Carl's hands perused her body as the beat of the song pounded with their hearts. His hands slid over to capture her bare tits in his fingers, moving purposefully to take each erect nipple between his fingers. Donna moaned at the sting of erotic pain. His hands continued down and around her body toward her ass, squeezing it as their two bodies moved rhythmically together. His right hand slid around to the front of her body to the soft moist tissue of her pussy. Donna moaned again. It was the first time he felt her tender womanhood. It was only the beginning.

The song moved seamlessly from its conclusion to the beginning of the next. Carl wasted no time initiating the game again: "red or blue."

"Red," she repeated, certain her chances were at least 50/50. He was amazed at how such a simple game could build up so much suspense. Carl reached in and pulled out a marble. Red.

Donna smiled as she began to seductively unbutton his shirt as they danced. "Finally my turn," she said. After difficulty trying to manhandle the first button while feeling inebriated, she pulled the shirt apart, sending the buttons flying across the room. She opened the shirt to discover his impressive tan muscular chest and abs. "Yes," she said with deep satisfaction, as she pulled the bottom of the shirt out of his pants. She ran her hands up his abs, chest and over his shoulders. She reached up on her tiptoes as she pushed his shirt off his shoulders while giving him a passionate kiss on the lips. Carl returned the kiss, enjoying the feel of her soft hands caressing his abs, chest and arms. As they continued to dance, her hands moved freely across his upper body, toying dangerously into the top of his pants. His dick throbbed in erection, reaching up toward her fingers that danced in the waistline of his pants.

The song ended and moved easily into the next. "Red or blue," Carl whispered with a smile and appreciation for her simple game.

"Blue," she said.

Carl reached deep into the jar. His fingers emerged with a red marble. Carl smiled. He filled her shot glass to the top. She dutifully drank it, and was enthralled with the strong buzz. She moved freely to the cadence of the music, using her body as a seductive tease. Carl pulled himself close to her as she danced, allowing his hands to move freely about her, but also began kissing her body. She slowly moved his way down her body, until his tongue found the top of her vaginal lips. Donna moaned in delight. Her head spun in delight. After the night of erotic humiliation and arousal, her pussy responded quickly with the tingling of pleasure. "Mmmmmmm," she said, as she moved her body to the music.

Neither wanted Carl to stop with the end of the song. Donna was impressed with the rare skill of his tongue that seemed to know exactly what she wanted and needed.

"Red or blue," Carl said as the very first notes of the next song began.

"Blue," Donna tried again.

Carl reached in and discovered a blue marble. A broad smile came across Donna's face. She immediately began to unbuckle Carl's belt, unclasp his pants and lower the zipper. Wasting no time, she reached around to his ass and moved her hands inside his pants to push them down his legs. As Donna worked to push the back of his slacks down, the front of his slacks wouldn't budge due to the obstacle of his rock hard dick. The more she tried to force the back of his pants down, the more his dick became like a spring-loaded lever being pushed down. She slid her hands around the inside of the waistband, releasing them from the impediment of his dick. His dick sprung up so hard from the pressure being released that it pushed out of the opening in the front of his boxers and slapped against his lower stomach. Carl felt his pants fall to his ankles, and stepped out of them.

"Impressive," Donna said. "And look. Anything not covered with clothing is fair game," repeating her own rules. Donna immediately dropped her head, taking his ten-inch shaft into her mouth.

"Aaauuuggghhh!" Carl shouted, not expecting her assertive move. Before he knew it, the entire length disappeared down her ravenous throat. She worked his shaft masterfully, determined to bring him to the first of many orgasms she had planned for her new dream client. Carl felt himself quickly moving past the point of no return. It was impossible not to with her skill.

The song ended and the next one started. Donna didn't want to stop and was certain she could convince him to allow her to continue.

"Red or blue," he said, enjoying the whole experience.

"Red," she answered. Carl took hold of her arms and lifted her up. He reached in to the jar and pulled out another marble. Red. "Yes!" she said. Donna immediately removed Carl's final piece of clothing, pulling his useless boxers down his legs and retaking his dick in her skillful mouth.

Carl laid her down on her back and pushed the head of his throbbing dick against her enlarged clitoris. Donna let out a cry of pleasure. She was so turned on that the lightest caress by this monster dick would put her over the edge. He allowed the head of his dick to toy with her clit before pushing it deep within her. "Aaaaaaaa!" she cried with pleasure. "Yes, Yes, Yes!" Carl pushed his entire length into her, stretching her pussy with the raw breath and length of his manhood. Donna's body rumbled and quaked in climax. Her pussy gushed with her juices, further lubricating Carl's invasion. "Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!"

As Donna was finishing the first wave of her orgasm, he felt his eminent climax begin to wash over him like a tidal wave. He quickly pulled out and moved his dick up her body to her waiting mouth. Donna hungrily took him into his mouth, licking and swallowing her own juices from his shaft. Carl began to fuck her mouth until just before the tidal wave flooded from him. He pulled out just in time for streams of thick globular cum to spray and cover her face. He collapsed on top of her as they both worked to catch their breath.

Donna took another shot of vodka and led Carl to the shower, where they cleaned and then fucked one another again in the hot steam love box. "Is that all you've got?" the drunk Donna playfully asked.

"Where are your straps and toys you promised?" he asked, demonstrating his unusual stamina to keep the party for two going.

Donna pointed to a drawer in her hotel bedroom. Her head spun happy from the shots of vodka. Without allowing her to dry off, Carl carried Donna to her bed and laid her on her back. He opened the drawer and was impressed by the number and variety of apparatus for submission. He pulled out two straps and tied her wrists to her ankles. She let out a small screech when he attached her nipple clips to her erect nipples. She couldn't move, and was completely helpless to his desires.

Carl pulled her ass to the edge of the bed and began to fuck her again. This time, he allowed the fuck to be rougher, slapping her bare ass as an act of submission.

"Gawd yes!" she yelled. "Harder."

Carl obliged. He felt his cum being summoned with force. Finally his load shot into her like a fire hose, filling her to overflowing. Cum gushed from her pussy as he continued to ram her love hole. Carl pulled out his iPhone and captured the moment for posterity.

"No, no," she said, slurring her speech. "No pictures."

Carl laughed as he walked around the bed for another angle before snapping another photo.

The nonstop risky submission continued all night with a playful but passionate quality to it. Donna felt a blissful satisfaction of the unexpected rendezvous as she watched the sun come up. She couldn't help thinking that if they could fuck like this, there was no telling how great the possibilities were of a new business partnership.

"I have to get ready for my last presentation," Donna said, as the two enjoyed breakfast in their room. Their enjoyment was as much of each other as with the food delivered.

"Let's keep the fun going," Carl said, holding one of Donna's self-bondage ropes up.

"What do you have in mind?"

Carl began to wrap the small rope around her chest, creating a rope bra that bound her tits tightly against her body. Her nipples squeezed through two lines of the rope, forcing them in an erect position. Carl picked up another rope and wrapped it twice around her thin waist before letting it drop in front of her. He pulled out Donna's remote silver bullet vibrator and slid it into her pussy. Her love box was so soaked from arousal that it slid right in. Carl took the end of the rope that hung from her waist in front of her and pulled it between her legs, wrapping it around the rope at her waist, before pulling it between her legs a second time. Carl added a large knot that pressed against her clit before he cinched the rope to her waist and tied it off.