Cate's Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn," Carl added. "What's the craziest sexual experience you've ever had?" he asked.

Donna blushed. "I'm going to choose to drink a shot," she answered.

"Come on," Carl said. "Wimping out?"

"Yep," she said, not ready to reveal the story that would make even Carl's story pale in comparison. She threw back the drink. "Ask me something else."

"What kind of sexual experiences turn you on the most?" he asked.

"Damn, you're good at this," she said, instantly feeling the heightened buzz from the shot moving through her body. She knew another one would start to put her under the table.

"The truth," he said.

"Light bondage," she blurted out, with a blush. "That's what turned me on so much about your story. I get an erotic thrill when I put myself in a position of risky submission with no way out."

Carl smiled. "That's good to know." Donna felt embarrassed and vulnerable, in a wonderfully arousing way. "Hearing you say that turns me on. I am rock hard right now."

Donna smiled. "My turn," she said. She leaned over the table and whispered. "I want you to unzip your pants, pull that rock hard dick out, and stroke it to the brink of climax."

"Are you serious?" he asked, never expecting her to ask something like this of him in public. "I can't do that here!"

"Dead serious," she said with a devious smile. She also knew she had just taken the game to a whole new level. "I'm just getting started. We agreed to no limits. Do it now," she playfully demanded. "If you stop early for any reason, I get another turn. If you go too far and cum, I get another turn. If you refuse this dare and drink the shot, I get another turn. No matter what, if I get another turn, I will show no mercy. This is nothing compared to what I will ask you to do next."

"What if someone sees? What if Francois comes over?" Carl asked in a whisper.

"Then you'll have to weigh your options," she answered with a smile. "You either keep going, or give me another turn. I'm happy either way." She loved putting Carl in a risky no-way-out situation.

Carl opted to play her game, and allow it to go to the next level. He wrestled his rock hard dick out of his slacks and began to slowly stroke it, trying not to call attention to himself. He was already aroused from the conversation; he knew it would not take long. She glanced over, impressed by the size of his shaft as he stroked it. She enjoyed watching his face expose the pleasure he was giving himself under the table in the public restaurant. She caressed her own breasts through her dress as she watched. The thrill of being caught turned her on. He began to pant with short breaths as he brought himself to the brink of climax. He tried desperately but unsuccessfully to not draw attention to himself.

Carl gasped as he suddenly released his hand. His dick throbbed beneath the table. Just one more touch and there would be no way to hold the geyser back. He would flood the fine hardwood floor beneath them with his thick cum.

Donna basked in the control she had over him. Her nipples pushed through her dress, showing her own arousal. "I'll accept that," she said. "But I'm just getting started," she added while licking her lips. Your turn."

Carl thought for a moment as he worked to regain his composure. His dick ached for relief. "Well, turnaround is fair play," he said. "I could have you give me your panties and do the same."

"I have no intention for fair play tonight," she said with a scheming drunk honesty.

"Well, if playing fair is out, and if there are no limits, then let's raise the stakes to all or nothing."

Donna smiled. "So, what do you have in mind?"

"Look, you and I are used to making big decisions for our firms where there is a lot at stake. It also sounds like we both like risky submission with no way out. So let's combine the two. Whoever wins has the willing submission of the other, with no limits."

Donna's heart raced at the thought of entering into this gamble with this new stranger in her life. She was also intensely aroused at the thought: the thought of owning him for the night, or becoming submissive to his sexual demands. She also didn't want to lose possibly the biggest client of her career, not to mention the most ruggedly handsome. Her business was built on trust. She couldn't back out now. Of course, nothing in her wanted to.

"What's the game?" she asked.

"As a gentlemen, it only seems right that you pick it," he said confidently.

Donna thought for a moment. She looked for a way where the playing field was level, or how she might have a small edge. "How about an over/under wager," she suggested.

"Sounds good," Carl agreed, feeling the tension rising. "What's it on?"

"Over/under on Francois' tips so far for the night," she said, feeling like she had an edge of calculating what wait staff usually make.

"Perfect," Carl said. Both of their minds instantly went to work calculating a per table average and multiplying it out for an estimate.

"We'll invite Francois over and ask him," she continued. "Whoever wins, the other will spend the rest of the night promising complete submission."

Carl realized her suggestion meant she was game for the adventure with a new potential client.

"I hope you're ready for what that will mean for you when I win," Donna said with a devious smile. She licked her lips lustfully.

"OK," he said, pleased at her spirited consent. "Shall we set some ground rules?"

"Ground rules?" she shot back with feisty competitiveness. "What do you mean ground rules? If we do this, there are no rules, and no limits. Whoever wins owns the other person until the sun comes up. Period. Loser promises to be completely submissive. All in. Go big or go home."

"You sure?" he asked.

"Do I sound sure?" she answered with a smile and giving herself no way out. "All or nothing. I'm in."

"Would you like me to name the number or select the over/under?"

"Name the number," Donna said instantly, not willing to miss the advantage.

"1500," he said without hesitation.

Donna was surprised at how high his number was. The La Fantaisie was a nice restaurant. Francois might make $1000 by this point in his night of serving, but $1500 seemed way too high. Either Carl was clueless about what waiters make, or trying to make it easy on her. Either way, she seized her opportunity. "Under," she said.

"Final answer?" Carl asked?

"Final," she said. "You made it easy on me." Donna put her hand up to wave for Francois' attention, eager to begin enjoying her new prize.

"May I get something for you? Maybe another bottle of wine?" he asked as he poured what remained in the bottle on the table into Donna's near-empty glass.

"That would be fine," Carl said.

"Francois, we have a little wager going and need your help. We wondered if you might know the total of your tips so far this evening might be?"

"Well of course, Mademoiselle" he said. "We keep a very close track of it."

"We don't want to get too personal, but would you be able to tell us if your tips this evening are over or under $1500?

"Yes ma'am. They are over," he answered without hesitation. "It has been a good night so far."

"Are you sure?" she blurted, stunned at his answer and what it suddenly meant for her.

"Yes. Of course $500 of that was from the generosity of monsieur Carl securing the table for immediate seating."

"Thank you Francois," Carl said. "You can get that bottle of wine."

"Yes sir."

"That's not fair," Donna said. "You knew he had an extra $500."

"First of all, you said fairness had nothing to do with this," Carl shot back playfully.

"Secondly, you picked the game, you picked the bet and you insisted on choosing over or under."

Donna couldn't argue. She realized she put herself in this position. She set herself up for this, without a way out. She had just committed herself to the desires of this new debonair stranger. No rules. No limits. Complete submission. She took solace that she was in a city on the other side of the country from where she lived.

"I'll take your panties," Carl said nonchalantly.

"What? Here?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"I think you put it, 'whoever wins owns the other until the sun comes up.' No ground rules. No limits. All in. Just risky submission."

Donna's heart raced. A mixture of nerves, fear, excitement and arousal raced through her body. Her thong had been soaked all night from arousal, and now she was being asked for them.

"Your panties please," Carl repeated.

Donna tried to discretely pull her dress up, so she could move her thong over her small ass and down her legs. Being wet made them more difficult. She bent over in her chair as the panties moved lower, fully exposing her tits from the top of her low cut dress. It was at that moment Francois returned with the check. Her thong dropped around her ankles. She kicked them off, picked them up and handed them to Carl. She blushed as she sat up in her chair.

The close quarters of the space around the small private table made it impossible for Francois to hide his obvious arousal from the vision of this beautiful woman showing off her tits while removing her panties.

"Francois, your service has been impeccable," Carl said.

"Well thank you sir. It has been a joy to serve you both tonight," he said, tried to conceal the erection in his pants.

"It addition to my generous tip for you, Donna would love to show our appreciation by offering you a blow job right here before we leave." Carl smiled.

Donna and Francois were both shocked at the announcement. Donna had a rare stunned silence; Francois stammered for words. "Uh, uh, that's very kind of you," he said. "I'm married and have other tables and...."

"We understand," Carl said, rescuing him from the awkwardness of the moment. "Maybe another time."

"Thank you sir," Francois said, not quite sure how to respond, as he walked away.

"I can't believe you were going to have me do that," Donna said, still reeling from the thought.

"No mercy," Carl said. "Actually I saw his wedding ring, and knew he wouldn't be able to take me up on it while working."

Donna blushed.

"But, like you said, no limits. The best thing about an opportunity without limits, is the invitation to explore the possibilities outside of them, don't you think?"

Donna knew Carl was as serious as she would have been had she won, and had the opportunity to enjoy him for the night without limits. She would show no mercy and enjoy having her way with him. But he won, and she was his prize. She realized again she put herself in this situation, and was with a man who would take full advantage of it with her. She could see no way out, and most of her didn't want one.

"So I'll give you a choice," Carl said, as he scribbled a generous tip on the receipt and signed his name. "From what you've shown me of your tits tonight, they are much too beautiful to hide. You can either remove your shoulder straps now as we make our way through the restaurant, maybe stop at the bar and dance floor, or you can wait until we get outside and remove them for our walk to and through the hotel."

Donna weighed her options. There were hundreds of people in the restaurant. She was sure some knew her, or knew who she was. She was also certain Carl would take advantage of the opportunity, making sure she had as much exposure as possible. At the same time, walking outside also meant risky exposure. She felt her chances were better outside, even though the peril of being caught was high. "Outside," she said cooperatively.

Carl escorted Donna through the restaurant and out the front door. He leaned over and delicately kissed her lips before moving down to her soft creamy neck. His hands reached up to lower the spaghetti straps of her colorful dress. He pulled the straps and front of the dress down, fully exposing her gorgeous tits. People entering and leaving the popular restaurant were surprised by the bold move. Men gawked, women tried to distract them, all were impressed with her beautiful form.

"Is that all you've got," she said, hiding her trepidation while looking around to see if there was anyone she knew.

"Beautiful," Carl said as he began walking in another direction than what she anticipated. "Let's go. The night is still young."

"Where are we going," she said, attempting to shield her exposed tits with her other arm as they walked.

"There's a wonderful little ice cream shop around the corner. Ice cream sounds great on a warm night, doesn't it?"

"Damn," Donna thought to herself. She assumed they would head straight to the hotel. She had no idea he was going to walk around the city with her so exposed. Her nerves and arousal both grew with every step at the risk of being seen.

Bright lights of the ice cream shop half way down the block welcomed them as they turned the corner. Laughter and conversation filled the air from a few people gathered outside, eating ice cream cones. "I like that you never see people in a bad mood at an ice cream parlor," Carl observed out loud. As they approached, they noticed there were a couple people also inside eating sundaes and other desserts.

The conversation from the small crowd outside the ice cream parlor turned to sly comments as Donna walked past them with Carl. Donna couldn't help but blush. Her nipples hardened from nervous arousal.

"We're not going in there," she asked rhetorically.

A warm gust of air hit them as they walked into the restaurant. A small sign was posted near the cash register: "Our air conditioner is broken. We apologize for any inconvenience. Enjoy some ice cream to cool off." It explained why the small crowd was standing outside to enjoy their ice cream.

"Ah, sorry, the 18 year-old boy manager stuttered. His adolescent eyes were glued to her bare tits. "You can't be naked in here," he added struggling for the right words.

"I tell you what," Carl said with a smile. "Here is a $100 for two large ice cream cones, the rest is for your tip for allowing us to enjoy our ice cream however we want."

"Uh, OK," he said, realizing his tip was more than he would make working his entire shift. "What can I get you?"

"I'll take a Chocolate Chip," Carl said.

"How about you?" he asked, his eyes glued to her perfect tits.

As drunk as she still was, Donna knew Carl was probably up to something more than enjoying an innocent ice cream cone at 10:00 at night. She knew she would be if the tables were turned. The ice cream parlor was sweltering. She could feel beads of sweat forming on her body. "I'll take vanilla," she said, to be safe.

"I never would have guessed you for a vanilla person," Carl said.

"I'm usually not, but tonight is special," she answered teasingly.

"True," Carl said. "There are only two rules to eating ice cream tonight for you."

Donna grew more nervous. She also tried to shield the view of the other gawking customers inside and outside the restaurant enjoying the vision of her firm round tits. "What are they?"

"Very simple," Carl said. "Rule one, no more than one lick of your ice cream every 30 seconds. Rule number two, not one drop of your ice cream can land anywhere other than in or on you."

"Piece of cake," Donna said. "I have excellent tongue skills."

"I bet you do," Carl affirmed.

"Here you are," the young server said handing the two their cones. He made the cones extra large considering what Carl was paying for them. He rung up the order and pocketed the change.

"Let's have a seat," Carl said.

"Let's take it outside," Donna suggested. "It's burning up in here." Her naked upper body glistened with light sweat.

"Yes it is," Carl said. "Like I said, let's have a seat over here." Carl took his coat off and put it over the back of his chair.

Donna realized Carl was enjoying the advantage of the broken air conditioning for his little game. It was ironic that ice cream served in this store filled with freezer cases would last about as long as an ice cube in a sauna.

Donna instinctively licked her ice cream as they sat down at the small table. The new game parameters of only once every 30 seconds made her realize how unusually large her ice cream cone was. Added to the new challenge, she felt self-conscious humiliation as people inside and outside began staring with entertained amusement at her public display of nudity. She was filled with the mixed emotions of trepidation and arousal. She couldn't tell if the drips descending down her inner legs were sweat or from her pussy. She no longer had her thong to soak it up. It would melt down her leg like the ice cream in her hand.

"Your time started with your first lick," Carl said looking at his watch while enjoying his ice cream, as Donna began the precarious game with no way out.

Donna was encouraged that, despite the heat in the parlor, her ice cream seemed to be holding up pretty well. "I've so got this," she said.

"30 seconds," Carl said.

Donna thought if she could give a good lick around the whole cone every 30 seconds, she could keep the melting at bay. She seductively wrapped her tongue around the base cold white monster cone and licked her way around as far as she could. The ice cream felt firm.

"You're good at this," Carl complemented as he enjoyed his chocolate chip ice cream without restraint. "You really do have skills."

"You have no idea," she said with a seductive smile.

"30 seconds," Carl said.

Donna made another pass with her tongue, this time ascending over the top of the ice cream where it was softening more quickly. The sweltering conditions caused more beads of sweat to form at the top of her breasts and began to drip down her creamy skin. The faster she could eat the ice cream, the better chance she had of beating the game, and escaping the peep show she was creating with the growing crowd outside the window. However, with a cone this big and only two licks a minute, there was only so much she could do.

"30 seconds," Carl said with a sly smile.

Donna noticed that drips from the top of her cone were beginning to make their way down multiple sides of the ice cream. She made another pass as far as she could around the side of cold dessert. She could feel the firmness of the ice cream weakening against the pressure of her tongue. Her confidence began to weaken with it. The softness of the ice cream prevented her tongue from making it all the way around without tipping it over. Two more large drips continued their descent toward the thin cake cone in her hand.

The ice cream was melting more quickly with every passing second. The crowd continued to gather outside the window with every seductive lick of her tongue on the melting ice cream. She tried in vain to shield her body from their view, but it was difficult while trying to manage the ice cream. She felt helpless as she watched her ice cream begin to liquefy before her eyes. Time had never moved more slowly.

"Time," Carl said.

"Donna strategically approached the cone with her tongue, determined to hold the ice cream at bay.

The moment her tongue finished its journey, Donna watched three large drips immediately pour over the lip of the cone and quickly down toward the base.

"Damn," she said, half frustrated at herself, and half at the position she was in. Her lick was to catch the ice cream dripping down the cone, it did nothing to firm up the ice cream on top, which continued to melt at record speed. Trails of ice cream descended like skiers racing down the small liquefying mountain in her hand. She watched thick cream push pass the top lip of the cone and continue toward her feminine hand at the base. She was helpless to stop it. She moved the cone over her mouth, hoping to catch the drops.