Cate's Gift Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh gawd," Donna said. "I can't do this. Not today."

"Total submission," Carl said. "No guts, no glory." Carl held up the remote and turned it on.

The hum between her legs sent shock waves through her nerve endings. "Ahhhh Ahhhh."

"Time to go give your final talk," Carl said with a smile.

"Please Carl, no. This is too risky."

"Hard to imagine such a thing," he said. "Let's get dressed. We have a full morning ahead."

Donna put on an elegant black and white dress for her final presentation. The tight ropes around her tits and pussy became a constant erotic reminder of her submission, and the risk of being exposed. The knot over her clit massaged her pussy with every step, preparing it for the anticipated vibrations of the silver bullet. Donna made her way through the morning, including her final presentation in constant anticipation for when Carl would push the button on the remote, sending her pussy into hyper-drive. Carl relished in bringing Donna to orgasm twice during the day, right under the noses of her professional colleagues.

"When will I see you next?" Donna asked Carl after the nonstop, exhausting blissful two days of sex. "Her question was as much with an interest of continuing their passionate erotic liaison as it was for a lucrative business partnership.

"I'll call you," he said. "As you said, you're just getting started."

Donna had no way of knowing what Carl meant by it. He smiled and walked out of her erotic dream. Donna couldn't remember such days of consuming submissive sex. She was certain it was the beginning of something big.

Chapter Three

"You look happy," I said to Donna at our meeting the next week, seeing the continuing glow on her face from her trip.

"You have no idea," Donna said. "Did you get my assignment?"

"Yes," I said.

"Did you do it?"

"Yes," I repeated. "Want to see photo proof?"

"Absolutely" she answered. Donna's weekend with Carl made her feel even more confident and powerful than usual.

I showed her an image from my phone.

Donna smiled, as she looked toward the phone, ready to enjoy another image of my willing submission. Suddenly however, the image she saw on my phone instead took her breath away.

"What?" she shouted. Employees around them turned with surprise toward the scream. "Where'd you get that?" she demanded.

"That's not important," I whispered with pride, and a devious smile. "I know who you are. I know what you've done. With one click, this photo and all the others I have will go out to the board, employees, competitors and world."

Donna's jaw dropped in shock. "You can't do this," she begged, recognizing the photo as one of her bare tits covered in ice cream during her first night out at the conference with Carl.

"I can and I will," I answered, "unless you do everything exactly as I say."

Donna's mind raced. Where did I get that picture? Did I have more images from her weekend with Carl just days before? Donna realized that she didn't even have copies of the pictures. How in the world did I get them?

"You're going to take your bra off right now," I instructed. And when I give you the signal in our meeting, you are going to find a way to expose both tits to everyone in the room. You can make it look like an accident; you can make it look on purpose. I don't really care. Turnaround is fair play. Oh wait, you have no intention of playing fair."

Donna stood stunned at the sudden realization of being blackmailed. With one quick glace at a photo she went from having complete control over me, to mutual forced submission of risky exhibitionism. "You can't do this," she said.

"I'm just getting started," I toyed, drawing another quote from Donna's two-day entrapment rendezvous with my accomplice husband Mark. "I have a whole photo album of fascinating pictures of you."

"But, how?"

"All in good fun," I said.

The two of us, powerful women, looked at each other like chess players posturing with one move on each other from checkmate. It was game on.

"I still have you," Donna said. "You have no choice but to do anything I say."

"True," I said with a smile. I held my her phone to Donna and showed an image of her secured in her own straps of light bondage, covered in my husband's cum. "And now, I have you."